St. Lou, MO New RSA checking in!

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by mirax80, Nov 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mirax80 Retired Midwest RSA

star 4
    Greetings!

Thought I?d pop my head in to say Hi to everyone and introduce myself to you all!

My name is Nyree (no really, that?s the name my dad gave me!) Usually I?ll answer to either Ny, or more recently Ree... or even just plain Mirax.

If you haven?t heard already, Jedi Dajuan got promoted to GSA, and I got selected to be the new MidWest RSA! Feel free to contact me about official RSA type stuff you used to bug Dajuan about (meetings posted on TF.N, banner updates, etc?). Since I?m still a n00b however, I can?t quite post it all yet, but I can happily pass it on to those who can. Also, any problems with Spammers or something questionable please let me know! I have several FFs to watch and I?m new at this I may run over something and not see it. So any help from you all to get me into the swing of things is very appreciative!!!

I?m actually online a lot in the evenings, so go ahead and drop me a PM if you have any questions, concerns, or just want to chat about something/anything!

Lil? ?bout me: I started w/the Minnesota FF a little over 2 years ago, and became CR in March when our previous CR left the group. If I spell something a little weird, just bear with me. Grew up in WI for 14 years, moved to SoCal for 4, back to Green Bay WI for 1 yr of school, and now to Minnesota. I tend to say ya'lls because I have some weird friends that say it and I?ve picked up on it. I?m part of Road Squadron so I have a Star Wars themed car, love to role play, I work retail at a local mall, and I also listen to country music and Drunken Irish bands. Wrap your brains around those combos!

Anyways, I hope this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship!

~Nyree
    mirax80
    MNFF CR & MidWest RSA

ps: I'll probably pretty much leave ya'll to Jajuan's rath tho. ;) :p :D
  2. Darth Gangrenous Game Host

Game Host
    star 10
    Hi Nyree. :)
    How are you? I just started visiting the FF boards.
    I look forword to talking to you.
  3. Dagobah_Diva Force Ghost

star 4
    Welcome, Nyree! And congrats on your promotion. We're not TOO much of a pain in the butt.;) We'll even take it easy on you at first. LOL!

Don't be a stranger to our boards...we like fresh conversation.
  4. Jedi_Commander_Faofa Force Ghost

star 4
    Nyree, it's great to see you got promoted, congrats! I saw you around other boards, you seemed like a nice TFNer. ;) And we won't be much of a prob here... Hope to see you around here!
  5. JediUruviel Jedi Master

star 4
    hiya! Nice to meet you :)
  6. mirax80 Retired Midwest RSA

star 4
    Thanks!
    harrssing / making friends... all the same, right? ;) At least I've come out of my "hole". When I first got on TFN, I stayed in my little Minnesota forum. But after a while, holy carp! There are like a thousand forums on here! And now, I'm running coast-to-coast on a nightly basis visiting with everyone!

I'm social! Who-da-thunk it! lol!

7. Jedi_Dajuan Admin: FanForce and Games

Administrator
    star 6
    Yay for Nyree! We've continued the strange named RSA theme for our region :p Sorry I didn't welcome you in here earlier, been a busy night.

I'm glad to have you aboard :D
  8. chiss_man Force Ghost

star 6
    Congrats to you on getting the job, you'll do fantastic I'm sure! We'll be good enough for you to manage us easily, we promise... O:)
  9. Jedi_Master_Medic Jedi Master

star 3
    Nyree,
    Welcome! I am new here myself. I hope to meet you one day.
  10. mirax80 Retired Midwest RSA

star 4
    Oh, i see how it is Dajuan.... *sniff sniff*

:p

And you realize, the next person that would ever come in has to have a strange name too.
    Otherwise it just wouldn't be the Midwest w/out it!
  11. Darth Gangrenous Game Host

Game Host
    star 10
    Don't feel bad, she didn't welcome me either when I came here the other day. :( :p
  12. Jedi_Dajuan Admin: FanForce and Games

Administrator
    star 6
    Hey now! Dajuan's had a three day drama fest from three different directions, she's a little off her game :p

And now she's talking in third person again, ugh time to play with the sewing machine.

Welcome to all my n00bs, local and regional. How's that :p
  13. mirax80 Retired Midwest RSA

star 4
    000h, m3 |ik3 wh3n u p0s7 in 3rd p3r50n!
  14. Darth Gangrenous Game Host

Game Host
    star 10
    Thank you Dajuan. I was just teasing you. Sorry you have been pulled in three directions.

Nyree, it's scarry that I understood what you posted.
  15. Jedi_Commander_Faofa Force Ghost

star 4
    Oh great, she knows l33t... ;)
  16. mirax80 Retired Midwest RSA

star 4
    Yeah, L-337 is my little droid I built! (as a joke for a parade last weekend)

Click to see L-337

And people were asking me did I name it, and I told them the name, and all I got was blank stairs :confused: ... except from like 2 computer geeks.
  17. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
    Well, I don't...but welcome and congratulations anyway... :p
  18. titania7 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hi and Congrats! (from another one who's not on the up and up when it comes to l33t)
  19. Ben_Obi-Wan_Kenobi Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hi and Welcome!

Congrats on the Promotion!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.