main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So CO New RSA in town... sorta...

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Jedi Girl of Corellia, May 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    Hello,

I?d like to formally introduce myself as the newest South West RSA.

A little about myself, my name is Sarah for those who have not yet met me. You are welcome to call me by that name, Jedi Girl of Corellia, Jedi Girl, JGoC or just Her Royal RSAness. I attend FanForce meetings when I can in Denver or Colorado Springs. I haven?t yet made it down to Pueblo yet. I?m also in the process of encouraging people to start a FanForce in Laramie, Wyoming, my current place of residence. I?m going to the University there, majoring in Textile Sciences, with minors in Archaeology and Apparel Design.

Ok enough about me. I just want to let you all know that I can be very easy to approach. The best method to approach me is through a PM. If for some reason we need an easier way to speak, I?ll give you IM information or an e-mail where I can always be reached. I can handle problems from uncertainty of the contents of a post to full out wars between two members. I?m told I am a good mediator.

Just to let you know I do abide by the TOS, I highly recommend you read over them if you haven?t already. It?s a surprisingly short read.

And on a final note, remember the message boards are fun, and that?s how I want to keep them.

Oh and I expect all bribes to be paid in cash, it's not as hard to trace ;)

2. Imperial_Birrer

Imperial_Birrer Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2003
    Excellent, we have an insider in power.; The SCFF will rule the boards

3. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    *finger hovers over ban button*

Sorry, you are the weakest link. :p

4. Jyro-Kyrn

Jyro-Kyrn Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 26, 2002