main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Des Moi, IA New RSA, You're under Jedi control now!!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Dajuan, Oct 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    Hello
    As many of you know, DarthJurist was recently promoted from MidWest RSA to technical GSA for FanForce. Her promotion left the MidWest one RSA short, thus I was elected to fill her old spot. I?ll be taking over all her FF?s except Chicago (which is her baby ;) ).

So, contact me about all the official RSA-ish stuff you used to contact DJ about. This includes, but not exclusive to: meeting additions to the tf.n main page, edits, board changes, problems, questions, compliments, anything you got. No problem is too big or too small to bug me about ;) I?m always happy to talk members about anything from club business to plain old chatting.

I'll also be popping in from time to time to see how things are going, post important info and gather stuff for the monthly/bimonthly editions of the Mid-Rim Tribune.

Be warned that I typo lots, especially late at night. So if something looks a little off, check the time I bet it was after 11 CST.

I can be contacted via PM or email (jedidajuan@aol.com). I check each very frequently. I look forward to a long, fun relationship with all of you. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.