main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Saga Moderator

Discussion in 'Star Wars Saga In-Depth' started by ObiWan506, Apr 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ObiWan506

ObiWan506 Former Head Admin star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 5, 2003
    In my departure, please welcome the new Saga Moderator, Darth-Stryphe. You've already noticed him around here, so now it's official. Spike_Spiegal and myself are very excited to have Stryphe join the team. Sadly, as stated in Comms, I am leaving my moderatoring position. I wish everyone the best and hopefully you'll givbe Stryphe an easy time in here.

The top header will be changed shortly to remove my name and replace it with Stryphe.

:)

2. Son of the Suns

Son of the Suns Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 6, 1999
    Congrats, Darth-Stryphe. And good luck. :)

And as I said in Comms and SFF, I'm sorry to see you go, 506. I've been more of a lurker in Saga than an active participant, but from everything I've seen, you've done a great job with this forum.

3. darth_frared

darth_frared Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 24, 2005
    yeah, sad to see you go. :(

and congrats stryphe :D

4. Spike_Spiegel

Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2002
    I am very sad to see OB506 leave the mod position. In my opinion, he's one of the best mods we've had in this forum, if not the best. I wish to thank him for all his work and I hope he will continue to be part of the Saga community.

On the other hand, I applaud Stryphe's arrival!!!! Yaaaay!!!!! I could not wish for a better partner in crime!

5. Moleman1138

Moleman1138 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 18, 2004
    Congrats Stryphe on your additional forums to cover. :) I've said it several times, Obi, you've been a great mod. I really didn't get to know you much over here on Saga since I come around periodically, but I definitely got to know you over SFF. Best of luck on your future endeavours.

6. Darth-Stryphe

Darth-Stryphe Former Mod and City Rep star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 24, 2001
    Obiwan506 was a great mod and he will be missed. I hope one day he will return to Saga with his colors fully restored.

During the meantime, I'm really looking forward to working with Spike in Saga. :) So far I've managed not to delete the other forums I'm moderated, so hopefully this one will survive me, too. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.