1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

New Saga Moderator

Discussion in 'Star Wars Saga In-Depth' started by ObiWan506, Apr 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ObiWan506

ObiWan506 Former Head Admin star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 5, 2003
    In my departure, please welcome the new Saga Moderator, Darth-Stryphe. You've already noticed him around here, so now it's official. Spike_Spiegal and myself are very excited to have Stryphe join the team. Sadly, as stated in Comms, I am leaving my moderatoring position. I wish everyone the best and hopefully you'll givbe Stryphe an easy time in here.

The top header will be changed shortly to remove my name and replace it with Stryphe.

2. Son of the Suns

Son of the Suns Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 6, 1999
    Congrats, Darth-Stryphe. And good luck. :)

And as I said in Comms and SFF, I'm sorry to see you go, 506. I've been more of a lurker in Saga than an active participant, but from everything I've seen, you've done a great job with this forum.
  3. darth_frared

darth_frared Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 24, 2005
    yeah, sad to see you go. :(

and congrats stryphe :D
  4. Spike_Spiegel

Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2002
    I am very sad to see OB506 leave the mod position. In my opinion, he's one of the best mods we've had in this forum, if not the best. I wish to thank him for all his work and I hope he will continue to be part of the Saga community.

On the other hand, I applaud Stryphe's arrival!!!! Yaaaay!!!!! I could not wish for a better partner in crime!
  5. Moleman1138

Moleman1138 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 18, 2004
    Congrats Stryphe on your additional forums to cover. :) I've said it several times, Obi, you've been a great mod. I really didn't get to know you much over here on Saga since I come around periodically, but I definitely got to know you over SFF. Best of luck on your future endeavours.
  6. Darth-Stryphe

Darth-Stryphe Former Mod and City Rep star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 24, 2001
    Obiwan506 was a great mod and he will be missed. I hope one day he will return to Saga with his colors fully restored.

During the meantime, I'm really looking forward to working with Spike in Saga. :) So far I've managed not to delete the other forums I'm moderated, so hopefully this one will survive me, too. :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.