main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series New Season 3 Preview up at the official site

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by hapless_sith, Jul 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hapless_sith

hapless_sith Jedi Youngling

Nov 12, 2005
    It shows many scenes we've already seen, but there are a number of new ones! Awesome!

As well, a preview for the Season 2 DVD up there.

2. KazeYama

KazeYama Jedi Knight star 1

Aug 15, 2008
    Really good preview. I liked just about everything I saw. Only thing disappointing was Anakin vs. Asaaj. I would've rather seen it be Shaak Ti vs. Asaaj. I hope Shaak Ti has some face off with either Grievous or Asaaj. Seeing her demolish those droids was great but I want another Cloak of Darkness type episode with all the femme fatales thrown in.

Interesting new characters aside from the Arcs were the Brainiac guy and at the end Ahsoka is shown with some girl standing behind her who we've never seen before. Looking forward to some great arcs on Kamino the new bounty hunter storyline as well as the Ventress comeback.

3. GGrievous

GGrievous Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 6, 2005
    We can use the other season three threads or the heavy spoiler clips thread.

4. fistofan1

fistofan1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 8, 2009
    Simply awsome! I loved everything I saw, except Cad Bane using a lightsaber. :rolleyes:

5. darthcaedus1138

darthcaedus1138 Force Ghost star 5

Oct 13, 2007
    Yeah, I liked everything I saw except Cad Bane wielding that lightsaber.

6. Garth Maul

Garth Maul Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 18, 2002
    Let's keep this open for now just to get people to watch, then we'll eventually move everything into the general thread.

7. Mond

Mond Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 21, 2009
    Edit: whoops, wrong thread

8. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    The clone troopers at 00:52 are wearing Phase II armor; the others (except for a shot of some wearing some weird helmet with a large transparent front) are still Phase I. So it looks like we'll see the start of the armor transition in this season.

9. H-BOMB

H-BOMB Jedi Master star 3

Feb 21, 2009
    Whoa, lots to see here...

New Seppie droids

Return of Cad Bane!

What looks like ARC troopers...

And Aurra's got a new look, too!

10. Alexrd

Alexrd Chosen One star 6

Jul 7, 2009
    This.

We have new species. A Siniteen and an Arcona.

11. Jaden_Starkiller

Jaden_Starkiller Jedi Youngling

Nov 24, 2009
    I am so pumped for season 3 , although I do hope its not the end for Ahsoka, not yet anyway, I know she will have to die at some point, but I hope its near the end of the series. Like in season 4 or 5... One can hope I guess

12. Gry Sarth

Gry Sarth Ex 2x Banhammer Wielding Besalisk Mod star 5

Jun 24, 1999
    Cad Bane was the high point and the low point of this trailer.

- I love that we are FINALLY going to see some actual bounty hunting in the series. The separatists put a price on the Jedi's head, and Bane is going to collect. Amazing that it took them 3 seasons to figure this out.

- Bane wielding a lightsaber.... :rolleyes:... we all knew it would happen eventually, but boy is it sad. ENOUGH WITH THE FRICKING LIGHTSABERS!!! Not everybody needs to wield one to be cool!!!! This is just awful and takes away a big chunk of Bane's charm.

- Cool to see a Siniteen, but we already saw an Arcona in the CW movie.

- Not sure what to think of the new Seppie droid. The design is ok, but do we really need another model introduced like that? Let's wait and see if it brings anything new to the table (like the Commandos did).

13. rumblewagon

rumblewagon Force Ghost star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    Hondo swung an electrostaff at Anakin in S2. The precedent has already been made. Anakin was distracted by a lizard-monkey in that episode, so it kinda explains why Hondo wasn't cut to pieces. Perhaps TODO 360 is distracting Obi-Wan in that scene in S3.

14. Kualan

Kualan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 4, 2008
    In fairness, all it will take is for Obi-Wan to say something like 'I would rather take you alive' before the fight to explain why Bane isn't chopped to bits before he can strike more than once. And then we would get a nice little visual treat (as I'm sure most people would agree, on a purely visual level, Bane with a lightsaber is quite cool) without having to worry about why Bane is somehow able to stand up to a Jedi Master in lightsaber combat.

15. Chance the Jedi

Chance the Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 25, 2005
    Ditto.
    Space Battle = DO WANT

16. DarthHutt

DarthHutt Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 2, 2000
    Wow...some of those starfighter scenes are approaching motion picture quality levels. :eek:

17. XCell

XCell Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 7, 2004
    Grievous wants to make a Separatist attack.. Hmm, the suspense.

Shaak Ti in action!.. But is she was barefoot or not?[face_thinking]

Bane with a lightsaber doesn't bother me. But maybe they haven't added the deep buzzing effect to it yet, because his voice sounds off. Maybe he'll just use his regular voice in season 3.

18. Alexrd

Alexrd Chosen One star 6

Jul 7, 2009
    Just saw TCW panel at Comic Con, and apparently, Cad Bane using a lightsaber wasn't in the script. The guy who directed that episode thought it was a good idea. (obviously, it wan't)

Yes, I remember it now. In Ziro's Club and in Jabba's Palace.

19. Chance the Jedi

Chance the Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 25, 2005
    [face_plain] .... wow.

20. harrison13

harrison13 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 18, 2004
    The only thing I am disappointed with is the fact that we are seeing no changes in he main characters. Maybe give Anakin longer hair..make Asoka look a little bit older. I just want to see something that shows me time has passed since the beginning of the series.

21. GGrievous

Nov 6, 2005
    They need to change the character models, and that's a tough process.
    I can't see them doing that for a number of reasons.

22. Alexrd

Alexrd Chosen One star 6

Jul 7, 2009
    Well, Anakin's hair will now move a little bit with the wind. I guess this is a good factor that shows some time has passed since the beginning of the series. (from a technical point of view) :p

23. MercenaryAce

MercenaryAce Chosen One star 6

Aug 10, 2005
    A million credits per Jedi head...

Didn't the pirates ask for a million credits for Count Dooku himself?

Man, those pirates know nothing about the going captive exchange rate.

24. GGrievous

Nov 6, 2005
    If I recall, Hondo asked for a million credits worth of spice.

25. fistofan1

fistofan1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 8, 2009
    It's probablynthe same person who added the Anakin/Hondo fight and Pre Vizsla's darksaber. :rolleyes:

Oh, and I don't think they are on Teth. It looks more like Malastare to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.