New Season 3 Preview up at the official site

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV' started by hapless_sith, Jul 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Zandalor Force Ghost

star 4
    Hey guys! Look who's back!

2. H-BOMB Force Ghost

star 2
    Would you rather they slowed down and showed every single new thing appearing in the new episodes, spoiling the whole season?

Oh wait, then you'd be out of a job. Nevermind.
  3. GGrievous Chosen One

star 5
    o_O
  4. Alexrd Force Ghost

star 5
    The lawyer.
  5. Koonster Jedi Knight

star 2
    As long as there aren't two, or three, or more :oops:
  6. Gry Sarth Ex 2x Banhammer Wielding Besalisk Mod

star 5
    Yes, yes, he´s back. But he´s behaving nicely so let´s all just leave him be, all right?
  7. Garth Maul Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Since I actually am a lawyer and form part of the crime-fighting duo with Gry around here, I suggest you listen to Gry.
  8. cadbanerocks21 Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Yes, and it is good to be back Anyways, I have come back with spoilers, so check out the General thread for TCW.;)
  9. Darth_Zandalor Force Ghost

star 4
    Oh alright, I guess I was the one who asked if we could keep him. I'll lay off.
  10. cadbanerocks21 Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Nice of you to say that. I did read your comment of saying "can we keep him?" Anyways, let's forget my return. I don't want a movie of "Return of the Spoiler." So I am interseted about the clones through this season.
  11. SpecialOpsUnit Force Ghost

star 4
    Spoilers we pretty much already know...but thanks.
  12. cadbanerocks21 Jedi Youngling

star 2
    All of my spoilers are coming out of Celebration V. My friend took a trip to Orlando and went to see it and he sent images of some Season 3 stuff an spoilers, sort of.
  13. Ludo_Kressh Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Seeing Embo was cool, but I was excited to actually see Dooku in action with Force lightening.
  14. cadbanerocks21 Jedi Youngling

star 2
    It was very exciting to see Embo again, too, but why was he with a Weequay pirate?
  15. Alexrd Force Ghost

star 5
    In Jabba's palace, you are around many things. A Weequay pirate is not anything that strange.
  16. cadbanerocks21 Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Do you recall him that he was fighting Weequays on Felicua? Don't you think he would still have regret on them? It would be cool if he met Bane, which I'm sure he does since he is in Jabba's Palace along with Bane.
  17. Mond Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    Quoting him and replying to his posts is like having 2 of him around, you know. ;)
  18. Ludo_Kressh Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hmmm, Embo, Hondo and Bane in the same room with Jabba...interesting. And I know this may be off topic, but I recently acquired the Cad Bane pirate bike with figure set and the package mentioned that the bike was part of Bane's payment for working for a pirate gang. Got me thinking..Could it be Hondo's gang?
  19. Mond Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    Most likely. After all, there are only like 200 people in this tiny, tiny galaxy. :D
  20. cadbanerocks21 Jedi Youngling

star 2
    I still don't understand why Embo would pair up with his opponents. And why is he even in Jabba's Palace? And lastly, why would Bane work with Jabba if he freed Ziro from prison?
  21. Alexrd Force Ghost

star 5
    How do you know those weequay belong to Hondo's gang?

To get a job?...

How is that a problem?
  22. Ludo_Kressh Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Bane has no loyalties to either Jabba or Ziro...and we're still not sure who hired him to free Ziro(unless that's changed and I'm unaware of it). His true loyalties lie with anyone who pays him the highest fee and I assume that would be Jabba, irregardless if he worked for Ziro or not. So seeing him in Jabba's palace isn't that much of a stretch.

Edit: [face_laugh] @Gry!
  23. Gry Sarth Ex 2x Banhammer Wielding Besalisk Mod

star 5
    That's an interesting observation. Last time we saw Embo he was fighting Hondo's gang. Now it would seem they are both in league. It would be interesting if they explored this aspect of bounty hunting, that since they work for money, they could be fighting you one day and working for you the next.

I can just imagine Hondo:
    "Hey, no hurt feelings, Embo my boy. It's like my momma always said, "Son, if someone defeats you, hire them!", now show me that hat trick again".
  24. cadbanerocks21 Jedi Youngling

star 2
    I know. Anyways, I wonder why Ziro was grinning so wickedly, it was like he was up to something. In the new trailer, it shows him in some skiff of something.
  25. SpecialOpsUnit Force Ghost

star 4
    Embo is a bounty hunter, after the job is done he has no loyalties to anyone. He goes where he is paid. Hondo or probably Jabba was playing the most.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.