main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series New Season 3 Preview up at the official site

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by hapless_sith, Jul 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Zandalor

Darth_Zandalor Jedi Master star 4

Aug 2, 2009
    Hey guys! Look who's back!

2. H-BOMB

H-BOMB Jedi Master star 3

Feb 21, 2009
    Would you rather they slowed down and showed every single new thing appearing in the new episodes, spoiling the whole season?

Oh wait, then you'd be out of a job. Nevermind.

3. GGrievous

GGrievous Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 6, 2005
    o_O

4. Alexrd

Alexrd Chosen One star 6

Jul 7, 2009
    The lawyer.

5. Koonster

Koonster Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 5, 2009
    As long as there aren't two, or three, or more :oops:

6. Gry Sarth

Gry Sarth Ex 2x Banhammer Wielding Besalisk Mod star 5

Jun 24, 1999
    Yes, yes, he´s back. But he´s behaving nicely so let´s all just leave him be, all right?

7. Garth Maul

Garth Maul Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 18, 2002
    Since I actually am a lawyer and form part of the crime-fighting duo with Gry around here, I suggest you listen to Gry.

8. cadbanerocks21

cadbanerocks21 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 26, 2010
    Yes, and it is good to be back Anyways, I have come back with spoilers, so check out the General thread for TCW.;)

9. Darth_Zandalor

Darth_Zandalor Jedi Master star 4

Aug 2, 2009
    Oh alright, I guess I was the one who asked if we could keep him. I'll lay off.

10. cadbanerocks21

Jul 26, 2010
    Nice of you to say that. I did read your comment of saying "can we keep him?" Anyways, let's forget my return. I don't want a movie of "Return of the Spoiler." So I am interseted about the clones through this season.

11. SpecialOpsUnit

SpecialOpsUnit Jedi Master star 4

Sep 1, 2007
    Spoilers we pretty much already know...but thanks.

12. cadbanerocks21

Jul 26, 2010
    All of my spoilers are coming out of Celebration V. My friend took a trip to Orlando and went to see it and he sent images of some Season 3 stuff an spoilers, sort of.

13. Ludo_Kressh

Ludo_Kressh Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 30, 2005
    Seeing Embo was cool, but I was excited to actually see Dooku in action with Force lightening.

14. cadbanerocks21

Jul 26, 2010
    It was very exciting to see Embo again, too, but why was he with a Weequay pirate?

15. Alexrd

Alexrd Chosen One star 6

Jul 7, 2009
    In Jabba's palace, you are around many things. A Weequay pirate is not anything that strange.

16. cadbanerocks21

Jul 26, 2010
    Do you recall him that he was fighting Weequays on Felicua? Don't you think he would still have regret on them? It would be cool if he met Bane, which I'm sure he does since he is in Jabba's Palace along with Bane.

17. Mond

Mond Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 21, 2009
    Quoting him and replying to his posts is like having 2 of him around, you know. ;)

18. Ludo_Kressh

Jun 30, 2005
    Hmmm, Embo, Hondo and Bane in the same room with Jabba...interesting. And I know this may be off topic, but I recently acquired the Cad Bane pirate bike with figure set and the package mentioned that the bike was part of Bane's payment for working for a pirate gang. Got me thinking..Could it be Hondo's gang?

19. Mond

Mond Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 21, 2009
    Most likely. After all, there are only like 200 people in this tiny, tiny galaxy. :D

20. cadbanerocks21

Jul 26, 2010
    I still don't understand why Embo would pair up with his opponents. And why is he even in Jabba's Palace? And lastly, why would Bane work with Jabba if he freed Ziro from prison?

21. Alexrd

Alexrd Chosen One star 6

Jul 7, 2009
    How do you know those weequay belong to Hondo's gang?

To get a job?...

How is that a problem?

22. Ludo_Kressh

Jun 30, 2005
    Bane has no loyalties to either Jabba or Ziro...and we're still not sure who hired him to free Ziro(unless that's changed and I'm unaware of it). His true loyalties lie with anyone who pays him the highest fee and I assume that would be Jabba, irregardless if he worked for Ziro or not. So seeing him in Jabba's palace isn't that much of a stretch.

Edit: [face_laugh] @Gry!

23. Gry Sarth

Gry Sarth Ex 2x Banhammer Wielding Besalisk Mod star 5

Jun 24, 1999
    That's an interesting observation. Last time we saw Embo he was fighting Hondo's gang. Now it would seem they are both in league. It would be interesting if they explored this aspect of bounty hunting, that since they work for money, they could be fighting you one day and working for you the next.

I can just imagine Hondo:
    "Hey, no hurt feelings, Embo my boy. It's like my momma always said, "Son, if someone defeats you, hire them!", now show me that hat trick again".

24. cadbanerocks21

Jul 26, 2010
    I know. Anyways, I wonder why Ziro was grinning so wickedly, it was like he was up to something. In the new trailer, it shows him in some skiff of something.

25. SpecialOpsUnit

SpecialOpsUnit Jedi Master star 4

Sep 1, 2007
    Embo is a bounty hunter, after the job is done he has no loyalties to anyone. He goes where he is paid. Hondo or probably Jabba was playing the most.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.