main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Char, NC New show-off!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by 704core, Jun 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 704core

704core Jedi Youngling

Jun 24, 2007
    Hey, I just wanted to share my most recent acquisition. I won the bid on Ebay for $9.00 + 3.95 s&h = 12.95 total... pulling both the common black vest and rare brown vest variations of the POTF2 Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker. Hope y'all like the pic...sorry bout the glare.

[image=http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa147/704coreshane/POTF2JediKnightLukewblackbrownvestv.jpg]

2. 704core

704core Jedi Youngling

Jun 24, 2007
    Oh yeah, I forgot to include this pic of a groom's cake my wife did recently for a wedding.

[image=http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa147/704coreshane/R2-D2Pics010.jpg]

3. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    Freakin' awesome groom's cake! Oh and nice figs. I'm not a 3 3/4 fan ;)

TK-2970 will love the groom's cake too. He wants to attend Johnson and Wales U and is a big fan of Ace of Cakes.

4. TuskenFan

TuskenFan Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 5, 2005
    That is a nice looking cake. Never saw one done like that before. And nice figures too. I collect only some of the 3 3/4" figures. They have to be of uncommon characters or exclusives. Here is an example.

Ralph McQuarrie Concept Storm Trooper

Click

Republic Commando "Scorch"

Click

Target Exclusive General Grevious "The Demise of Grevious"

Click

Toys R Us Exclusive Holographic Emperor

Click

Star Wars Celebration III Exclusive Darth Vader

Click

Jedi Knight Foul Moudama as seen in the animated Clone Wars series.

Click

Jedi Knight Kit Fisto as seen in the animated Clone Wars series. Notice he is not wearing a shirt, most of his scenes were underwater.

Click

And finally, R4-K5, Darth Vader's Astromech Droid.

Click

5. 704core

704core Jedi Youngling

Jun 24, 2007
    TK, I've got the Scorch figure (I like his character) and just picked up a McQuarrie Stormtrooper and a Biggs Darklighter at Wal-Mart last night. I like trying to find the less common and EU figures mostly. I mainly collect non-figure stuff though. LEGO, models, Bust-Ups, Hallmark Ornaments, Galactic Heroes, Mpire stuff, etc...

6. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    I collect the female figures, ships, unusual Darth Vader figures and some of the creatures . . . like Boga [face_love]

7. 704core

704core Jedi Youngling

Jun 24, 2007
    Greedo in '08!

8. TuskenFan

TuskenFan Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 5, 2005
    The Unleashed figures are my obsession. Right now I have 23 of them and I am still looking for more. Plus I hope that they continue the series with new characters.

9. 704core

704core Jedi Youngling

Jun 24, 2007
    Yeah the Unleashed are a nice series. I'm hoping to get my display rack set-up soon. As soon as I do, I'll post pics.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.