main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx New shows on FOX that rock!!!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by sideshow212, Oct 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sideshow212

sideshow212 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 3, 2002
    FOX has put out two really good shows this year!

FIREFLY:
    sweet space/western kinda mix, freelancers travel around space looking for all kinds of work, and trouble, very cool capt.!
    friday nights at 7:00pm

FASTLANE:
    really cool cop show, kinda like a mix between miami vice and the fast and the furious. sweet cars, hot chics, lots of action! ;)
    wednesday nights at 8:00pm

anyone seen these shows? like 'em? i do!!! :D

2. jupitertronic

jupitertronic Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2002
    ew. before i clicked this i just *knew* you were gonna put fastlane. yuck. ;p

firefly looks entertaining but i don't seem to ever watch fox anymore. i'm only ever watch comedy central, sci fi, cartoon network or nickelodeon, heh. (spongebob and hey arnold rule) :p

3. Master_R0nin

Master_R0nin Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 18, 2002
    I've only seen one whole episode of Fastlane (the one with the biker girls), and I liked it. I just spend too much time here, on the computer, I tend to forget about TV. Though I HAVE to watch the new season of 24. Bought the DVD set of Season 1, Good GOD that show ROCKS!!

4. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    dark angel was better. they never should have taken it off the air. they could have at least finished out the story line. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: but no, what do they do? they drop one of the few shows that is doing well. forget that is has good ratings and a strong fan base. i dont like fox for that stupid mistake.

5. Tobar

Tobar Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 18, 2002
    Isn't 24 over after 24 episodes, how many eps have there been so far?

6. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    there were 24 episodes last season...it's a whole new 24 hours this season...and master ronin is correct...THAT SHOW ROCKS!

Birr: you KNOW the only thing good about that show was Jessica Alba :p ;) :D

7. Master_R0nin

Master_R0nin Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 18, 2002
    Mmmmmmm... Jessica Alba. :D

8. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    oh yeah she was the best part. but the story line was really good too. towards the beginning it sucked, but it greatly improved. but they left it hanging really bad. now i hope the book they have coming out will help to finish the story off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.