FF:NZ New shows!!!

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by SithForceLord, Jan 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SimplyThrilledHoney Jedi Knight

star 3
    why is 9:30pm is a silly time-slot? I think 9:30pm is an extremely good time slot ... you can watch it, and then go to bed.
  2. Buzz-Bumble Jedi Master

star 4

It's not as stupid a timeslot as it could have received., but many of the younger fans (and me! :_| ) won't be able to watch it at that time - mind you, judging by the kids around here, parents today let their four year olds run about the streets at 10:30pm. [face_plain]

I'd almost guarantee that the "all important" ratings will be much lower in this timeslot than it was in the 8:30pm one - which is of course the whole point since it means they can then move the show to an even worse timeslot or drop it altogether. :mad:
  3. SithForceLord Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    w00t. SG1 back in action!

9:30pm. Good.

\Buzz, there is such a thing as a VCR that can be used to recorde said programme. Next day watch said programme, then rewind tape and tape over next week.

9:30pm - too late? Crikey you are old. [face_plain]
  4. Buzz-Bumble Jedi Master

star 4

Except that our VCR is almost always being used to record another channel. :(

Another old show is being repeated on Prime TV ...
    My Favourite Martian
    PrimeTV, 11:00am - 11:30am, Saturdays (Starts 8 February).

I can't say I remember too much about this sci-fi comedy, but it's sort of the original Mork & Mindy. As usual the movie remake (starring Chistopher Lloyd) was MUCH worse.
  5. SithForceLord Jedi Grand Master

star 6
  6. SithForceLord Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    My Favourite Martian:

Marvin

[image=http://home.achilles.net/~jtalbot/humour/Marvin.gif] [image=http://www.clampettstudio.com/images/archives/wbwallart/WA1171P-Marvin-the-Martian.jpg] [image=http://slive.ca/marvin.gif] [image=http://www.dragg.net/users/pennywitt/marvin/marsprobe.jpg]

He's great, and when teamed up with actors such as Bugs Bunny or Daffy Duck, he deserves oscars!
  7. -Winter- Jedi Knight

star 2
    New season of Smallville starts this thursday at 7:30 on TV2 :) which unfortunately clashes with Star Wars on 3. [face_plain]

The return of the action-packed series that takes a fresh look at superman's formative years. Tonight: As a massive tornado approaches the unsuspecting town of Smallville, Clark finds a missing part that is enables him to activate the spaceship that carried him to Earth, while Jonathan is trapped in a cavern with a reporter who plans to reveal Clark's secret.

8. Buzz-Bumble Jedi Master

star 4

Errr ... yes, OK SithForceLord, Marvin the Martian may be YOUR favourite martian, but he's got nothing to do with the comedy My Favourie Martian. :)
  9. SithForceLord Jedi Grand Master

star 6
  10. ACERIMMERROCKS Jedi Master

star 4
    E R strted again last night was scared quite bad main surgian dude had his arm loped off by a tail rotor of a helicoptor quite graphic
  11. Buzz-Bumble Jedi Master

star 4

This is a repeat, but some may like to (re)-watch it ... :)
    Trip Money Can't Buy With Ewan McGregor
    PrimeTV, 7:30pm - 8:30pm, Monday, 10 February
    One-off special in which Ewan McGregor joins survival expert Ray Mears
    on a 10-day trek in the dense jungles of Honduras.

Plus a new season of The Simpsons starts on TV2 at 7:00pm on Staurday (8 Feb) just before the new season of Smallville.
  12. ACERIMMERROCKS Jedi Master

star 4
    OMG OMG

TV 3 is the greatest

At 3.30pm today they started replaying ORIGANAL eposides of the Transformers they started at the first ep to this is great I am taping them also. also means that tv3 might put on other old shows like voltron or motu

13. YouAgain Force Ghost

star 5
    SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You better not be jokeing ace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TV3 sure is the greatest!!!!!

So was it more than meets the eye part one today?
  14. Chansplace Jedi Master

star 4
    and funnily enough, More than Meets the Eye part 2 today :)

Tis great :D
  15. Kai_Halicon Jedi Master

star 4
    Transformers (the original series) has returned?

One again, I find reason to hook up my VCR and start taping....
  16. ACERIMMERROCKS Jedi Master

star 4
    i miss like the first 2 minitues off before i cna start taping cause i cant bike home from school fast enuff its frustrating
  17. SithForceLord Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Set the recorder in the morning to start at 3:27pm.
  18. SimplyThrilledHoney Jedi Knight

star 3
    Behold! ... There is joy in the Mikkelsen/Selak household, for The Office returns to TV One tonight. (10:10pm, if memory serves me right.)

Apparently this second (and final series) is even funnier, darker and harder to watch than the first series that aired last year. A few of my friends in the UK have seen it there, and said that the writers have really upped the ante on the cringe factor.
  19. Darth_Graal Jedi Master

star 4
    I see prime are showing 60's batman @ 6pm right after Mash @ 530.

20. Kitt327 Jedi Master

star 4
    Holy rusted metal batman!

Pow! Sock!

:D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.