FF:NZ New shows!!!

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by SithForceLord, Jan 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Norrad_Roff Force Ghost

star 4
    Saw about 10 min's of Enterprise last night.

Looks pretty good!! Will watch tonight on tape.

Ship interior looks like a clunky ol' submarine.
  2. Buzz-Bumble Jedi Master

star 4

Looking more closely at Prime's website it looks like they've rejigged the schedule - MacGyver's on at 6:00pm both Saturdays and Sundays. :)
  3. Kitt327 Jedi Master

star 4
    all together now ...

do-do-do-do-dooo dooo-do-dooo

**difuses bomb with 1 second remaining ...
    **builds parachute out of old laundry...

do-do-doo doo-do-doo

**helps teenager kick drinking habit ...
    **re-unites a father and son ...

duh-da-dah doo-do-dooo

**has love interest, but they fake their own death to get away from him
    **gets roped in to a crazy scheme by Jack Dalton

Don't ya just love MacGyver?

btw, who's MacGyver sock is that? LOL. Film strips from the Great Escape ...

4. -MacGyver- Jedi Knight

star 2
    *pulls himself back out using film strips from old Brady Bunch episodes*

And don't forget, I never solve problems with guns! Guns are another of societies problems, and as a problem, it cannot be used to solve other problems. Problem problem problem. Or something like that.

*falls back into TV hell due to the weak plot threads holding Brady Bunch episodes together*
  5. ACERIMMERROCKS Jedi Master

star 4
    those short dress r actually star fleet stabdard for males and females in the opening minites of the nextgeneration u can c a male crew man wearing one

as for 7of9 its to make her more individual
  6. jp-30 Manager Emeritus

star 9
    Yep. 7 of 9's individuality really stands out in that catsuit.

:)

7. SithForceLord Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    6pm Sat and Sun?

Okeday! (not sure about Sat - but I should be able to watch the Sunday night ones!) A few people were happy to hear it was comming back on TV when I told people last night as we watched the MOST BULLSH*T MOVIE OF ALL TIME!

So I guess there want be too much trouble in getting people to watch PRIME.

8. SithForceLord Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    OMG :eek:

MacGyver is soooo cheesy!

hahaha - it was classic, now all I need is my student loan to build so I can bye the DVD's of MacGyver and Stargate SG1

do da do da do da doooooo do da doo etc...

:p
  9. Humble extra Jedi Youngling

star 5
    ok, can anyone explain the first 10 minutes of Futurama tonight? some punk changed the channel during it so i didn't catch that part

10. jp-30 Manager Emeritus

star 9
    The futurama crew got an assignment to move an oil tanker with 6000 hulls. Leela protested because the path went too close to the penguin colony on Pluto. Bender got made captain.

SW Spotting; Notice when the Orca spat out Bender, it was a parody of R2 being spat out on Dagobah. When Bender hit the ground he got covered in typical R2 lightning bolts, and made the R2-D2 sound... cute.
  11. SithForceLord Jedi Grand Master

star 6
  12. Lil_Lisa Jedi Master

star 4
    Aha! That reminds me. I taped it but haven't watched it yet. So that's the thing tugging at the back of my mind. :)
  13. Kitt327 Jedi Master

star 4
    I've been meaning to ask you, SFL. What was the most Bull-s movie of all time you mentioned earlier? The worse movie I've ever seen is probably Legends of the Fall.
  14. SithForceLord Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Legends of the Fall?!

Brad Pitt one? That's ok! I like the mustard spray/bomb - OUCHY!
  15. jp-30 Manager Emeritus

star 9
    Are you gonna answer Kitt's question, SFL? What was the most BS movie ever, that you watched the other week?

16. Darth_Graal Jedi Master

star 4
    well I know for a fact that SFL has very strong feelings on how crap battlefield earth is and I must say I agree!
  17. ACERIMMERROCKS Jedi Master

star 4
    I happen to like battlefield earth
  18. SithForceLord Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    i did not continue this discussion due to it taking place in the wrong thread.

/\ mod like quality. wouldn't you say Sil?

:D

Battlefield Earth SUCKS THE MOST MAJOR A$$!!!

but not *the* most BS movie of my life. I shal ponder this Q a while longer methinks, and then reply in the *correct* thread.

19. Lil_Lisa Jedi Master

star 4
  20. SithForceLord Jedi Grand Master

star 6
  21. Lil_Lisa Jedi Master

star 4
    It will be the most BS movie you've seen in your life (future included) if you see it. [face_plain] So don't. [face_plain]
  22. -Rhysology Jedi Knight

star 1
    You guys should be happy you are getting Australian TV programming. We don't get many infomercials on Channel 9, but the ones we get are piss funny. Just wait till you see the Chuck Norris Total Gym one.

BTW, you guys get good shows on at way better Timeslots than in AUs. BUffy is on at 10:30 on 7, Angel 10:30 on 7, Enterprise 10:30 on 9, and they SPLIT the pilot into two parts over 2 weeks!!!. Unless its a medical/law/cop show, it gets a crap time slot. Roswell is even worse off (11:30 on 9). It sucks ass let me tell you. Apart from the infomercials I wouldn't mind getting some NZTV.

We don't even get Dawson's Creek anymore!

DOn't ask why I am in the NZ forum, its complicated (basically the Vic forum is crap and hey, I was born in NZ anyway).
  23. Darth_Graal Jedi Master

star 4
    anyone see that inside new zealand thing on what NZ would be like if we became australias 7th state, Now that was scary!!
  24. Buzz-Bumble Jedi Master

star 4
    More like boring nonsense - and next week is going to be even worse. I'm not going to bother watching it any more ... even McLeod's Daughters is much better. :(
  25. -Rhysology Jedi Knight

star 1
    New Zealand is actually listed in the Australian constitution as being one of the colonies to join in federation. The consitution was actually written before all the colonies had given their final answer (interesting isn't it?)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.