main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark New Site Layout

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by WeyrleaderZor, Nov 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WeyrleaderZor

WeyrleaderZor Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 10, 2006
    I will be posting the new website layout at ArkanSith.com later this evening. I am currently working on the calendar display page and the membership database display page. The site should go down for no more than 10-15 minutes (I don't expect it to take even that long to delete the old files and upload the new ones) once I begin this process.

Please send any and all comments, concerns, or questions to me via PM in here or at my public e-mail address raalynthslair [at] gmail.com (Yes, I broke that intentionally to avoid spam bots crawling the forums grabbing it - I get enough spam as it is).

Thanks for your patience.

2. WeyrleaderZor

Sep 10, 2006
    The site update is complete, as of 2330 last night. The site has all the content from before and some new stuff. If anyone has anything they would like to see added, changed, removed, whatever - post it here or e-mail me.

I am especially looking for links on costume information for the Galactic Renegades side of things, and for some good collectibles and toys informative pages (in addition to places to buy such things) for the "Fan Force Arkansas" side. If you have any suggestions please feel free to post them here.

Thanks.

3. otisdodge

otisdodge Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2004
    yay! there's actually a link to these forums and it is easy to find! Now I can actually refer people to the website!!!

4. WeyrleaderZor

Sep 10, 2006
    *lol* Thank you. I do tend to try and stick to the all-time #1 geek rule for all things 'coded.' { That rule, IYDK, is "K.I.S.S." or written out: "Keep It Simple, Stupid!" }

I am glad that, in the department of "getting around" I did well enough to warrant some good feedback. Thank you very much. Glad you like it, and if there's anything I can do to further improve it, please just let me know.

Matt

5. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    bump. So you know it's there.....

6. Astiateu

Astiateu Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 18, 2006
    What is the addy of the other site?

7. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    This is a duh moment...

Read the first post where it says new layout blah blah blah...at ArkanSith.com....

So, the address is

www.arkansith.com

Hee Hee Hee....

Bacon out

8. Astiateu

Astiateu Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 18, 2006
    Ooooh! I thought that was the one for THIS board. hehe. I'll go check it out then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.