main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

2. Hey Fanficers! In fixing the prefixes something happened and now you can't edit titles. Don't panic! We're looking into what happened and trying to fix it.

Resource New site, will turn your Fanfic into an audiobook

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by newdawn12, Feb 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. newdawn12

newdawn12 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 9, 2013
  2. mes520

mes520 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2012
    That is very neat :)

3. TrakNar

TrakNar Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 4, 2011
    I can do the same thing with Audacity. :p

4. Briannakin

Briannakin Grand Moff Darth Fanfic & Costuming/Props Manager star 6 Staff Member Manager

Feb 25, 2010
    Macs have a built in app that will do the same thing as well, and you can get a $2 app that will do the same thing with better voices. It'll convert text to speech, then the speech to MP3s.

5. Goodwood

Goodwood Jedi Master star 5

May 11, 2011
    Ah yes, "there's an app for that." The belief that there is indeed a small, easy-to-use program to fulfill your every need. We have dismissed this claim.

Lady_Misty likes this.
  6. Briannakin

Briannakin Grand Moff Darth Fanfic & Costuming/Props Manager star 6 Staff Member Manager

Feb 25, 2010
    After looking at the website on an actual computer (not my phone), I can't see anywhere to 'submit' a new story. Does this guy just choose the fanfics he wants to create in audiobook format?

While I agree that it's a neat project, it is fairly easy to do on your own if you have the right program.

Lady_Misty likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.