main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends New Sith Order 30 Years after NJO book 1

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by darthmace7, Oct 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darthmace7

darthmace7 Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 15, 2003
    My first fanfiction. Give me some feedback please, honest opinions. Thank you. This is set roughly 60 years after Endow, gettting me out of NJO continuity. This is just an intro with some action to see how you respond. Thanks.

Rendar snarled with spite as he ignited his red blade of light, staring down the Jedi that blocked his path. He raised his blade to the side and assumed his customary and practiced position. The Force was his tool, and the best tool that there was. He would use it well, just as he had been trained to do.

?You should not be here, Jedi,? he spat maliciously; ?we have only ten minutes.?

?I will give my life to stop you, dark one,? the Jedi replied, his voice full of vigor, bravery, and sheer determination, ?I swear that I will bring an end to your evil, even if I have to give my life trying. My name is Turth, and I will do everything in my power to stop you, once and for all.?

?You know nothing of true power,? Rendar replied coldly.

Abruptly, the tall, well-built Jedi struck out with his blue lightsaber barely missing Rendar?s side. Rendar sidestepped Turth?s less effective second blow and struck downward at the Jedi?s head. It was blocked quickly by the talented Jedi. Then, Rendar looked down at the Jedi?s opposite hand. He was surprised to see a twin lightsaber in the Jedi?s other hand. Rendar struck out at the hand holding the second blade, and he felt no resistance at all as the blade sliced Turth?s hand like butter.

?You should have known better than to provoke me, Jedi,? Rendar chuckled, trying to turn his saber off.

His eyes lit up with surprise. He looked down at where his arm should have been, but it was not there. There was a shallow puddle of blood right under the stump that was the remains of his arm. He let out a scream of pain and grasped at the empty space where his arm had been just seconds ago. His gaze then fell upon the Jedi.

The mysterious and powerful Jedi held one of his sabers in his remaining hand. Two sabers were lying in his lap. He wore a look of serenity and victory on his untidy, bearded face. Rendar recognized his own lightsaber as one of the sabers in the Jedi?s lap.

?I will get to you, Jedi,? he muttered, ?I have a feeling you will survive this, although it would be better for you if you did not. I have but five minutes to get to my ship.?

Rendar turned and ran down the narrow corridor towards the docking bay, ?I will come back for you, Jedi,? he said sullenly, ?one day.?

Just as Rendar left, the Jedi literally felt the battle station he was inside of tremble and begin to collapse. He found the strength to rise from the ground, interrupting his delicate Jedi healing process. The little healing he had done would have to do for now. He reignited his lightsaber and let the blue blade of energy melt through the walls of the station. After a minute or so, the thin piece of metal finally came undone, giving the Jedi a hole about as big as a table to jump through. He closed his eyes, made the jump, and hoped for the best.

2. darthmace7

Oct 15, 2003
    Shamelessly putting my post back on top. lol, PLEASE READ

3. darthmace7

Oct 15, 2003
    Back to the top. I make no apoligies. Please read.

4. JediMasterKobe

JediMasterKobe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    Rendar?

As in related to Dash Rendar?

:eek:

5. darthmace7

Oct 15, 2003
    Here goes post 2.

As soon as he jumped, he realized just how close to death he had been. The battle station exploded right behind him, and he could feel the disturbance in the Force as several hundred voices cried out in pain. Then, the voices abruptly ended, the life behind them stamped out.

He fell rapidly towards the long, green grass. He was on the outskirts of what appeared to be a deep jungle. He could feel tons of wildlife in and around the jungle, but he felt no imminent threat. Because of this, Turth was able to find relaxation in the Force. He began to heal once again. He wrapped his stub of an arm in tattered cloth.
    Turth had not been prepared for something like this. There had been no indication of attack: no alarms, no nothing. And yet, the Dark Jedi had converged on him quickly and efficiently. It seemed that the man had sought out Turth on his way to the docking bay, as they were many other ways to get there. Then again, Turth could not afford to make any assumptions.

Turth had to get in touch with Master Jacen Solo, his master. Jacen was a Solo, resourceful and gifted in the Force, just like Jaina. Turth was sure that he would have the answer to his problems. Jacen always had an answer. Although he was relatively young and in his twenties, Jacen was wise far beyond his years, and very precocious. He seemed to be more attuned with the Force than many of the other Masters who were twenty or so years older than him. His sister was the more reckless one, and she seemed to have more ability in combat than her twin.

Turth cleared his mind of these minor tribulations. He would worry about them later. Now, he needed to find shelter, and fast. There were said to be animals on the planet of Baryon, where the crippled battle station?s remains lay now. Clearly, there was no intelligent life in the immediate area. However, Turth had studied Baryon and knew that there were many sentient beings on the planet. He knew that shelter could be no more than a few miles away on a populated planet like Baryon.

He made the decision to cut through the jungle. He still could sense no danger within the forests and he was sure that he would be able to find shelter on the other side of the jungle. It might take a while, but he would have to have patience.

He lowered his shoulders and bowed his head so as to avoid the thorny branches that were extending from the nearby trees. It seemed almost like a mini gate, for the rest of the jungle appeared to be quite inviting and alluring. He felt peace within the jungle, and no feelings of unrest were to be found.

Turth took a few steps into the large clearing within the jungle. The clearing was surrounded by trees, but there was nothing but bare ground for a few meters. He still could sense no trouble. Small wildlife surrounded the clearing, and the sounds created by these animals just added to the peaceful appeal of the jungle.

Suddenly, everything went wrong. The Force sent crazed feelings of fear throughout Turth?s body, and he almost fell to his knees with pain. The sense finally passed, and he was able to take in the situation. He watched as seven shadowy figures emerged from the other side of the clearing. They all looked muscular and fit and they were of average size. Turth instantly recognized the middle man as the one he had encountered in the battle station.

?You are responsible for those deaths!? Turth cried, igniting his lightsaber and preparing for a fight that he had no intention of losing.

?Calm down, Jedi,? Rendar replied, ?anger is not the Jedi way.?

?You know nothing of the Jedi!? Turth responded hotly.

Turth unexpectedly went into a flurry of linked motions, jumping to within five feet of the seven Dark Jedi. They all looked at him, seeming to size him up. Rendar was the first to ignite his crimson saber, which Turth knew he must have acquired between their last battle and this one.

?You told me that your name was Turth,? he said through clenched teeth, ?but you did n

6. darthmace7

Oct 15, 2003
    No regrets. Bring it back up! PLEASE REVIEW!

7. darthmace7

Oct 15, 2003
    Back to the top! PLEASE READ AND REVIEW! I want feedback!!!!!!!! more coming if you will review!

8. darthmace7

Oct 15, 2003
    PLEASE!!! I'm SOOO depressed!

9. darthmace7

Oct 15, 2003
    AHHH one last time please!!

10. Lady_Banshee

Lady_Banshee Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2003
    You are very good with descriptive details. Good work so far. :) I'll be on the lookout for more.

11. JediMasterKobe

JediMasterKobe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
  12. darthmace7

Oct 15, 2003
    Disclaimer: Don't own the characters, i'm making no profit, and so on.

New revised addition with much additional info!

Star Wars: A New Sith Order

Disclaimer: I in no way own Star Wars or their characters; I?m not making a profit off this story and so on, blah, blah, blah-blah. Thank you.

Please give me feedback, I love feedback. Read and review! This is just the beginning of a story set around 10 years after NJO, and this is, for the most part

Rendar snarled with spite as he ignited his red blade of light, staring down the Jedi that blocked his path. He raised his blade to the side and assumed his customary and practiced position. The Force was his tool, and the best tool that there was. He would use it well, just as he had been trained to do.

?You should not be here, Jedi,? he spat maliciously; ?we have only ten minutes.?

?I will give my life to stop you, dark one,? the Jedi replied, his voice full of vigor, bravery, and sheer determination, ?I swear that I will bring an end to your evil, even if I have to give my life trying. My name is Turth, and I will do everything in my power to stop you, once and for all.?

?You know nothing of true power,? Rendar replied coldly.

Abruptly, the tall, well-built Jedi struck out with his blue lightsaber barely missing Rendar?s side. Rendar sidestepped Turth?s less effective second blow and struck downward at the Jedi?s head. It was blocked quickly by the talented Jedi. Then, Rendar looked down at the Jedi?s opposite hand. He was surprised to see a twin lightsaber in the Jedi?s other hand. Rendar force-pushed with all his might, and Turth was propelled back into the wall, knocked out cold.

?You should have known better than to provoke me, Jedi,? Rendar chuckled, trying to turn his saber off.

His eyes lit up with surprise. He looked down at where his arm should have been, but it was not there. There was a shallow puddle of blood right under the stump that was the remains of his arm. He let out a scream of pain and grasped at the empty space where his arm had been just seconds ago. His gaze then fell upon the Jedi.

The mysterious and powerful Jedi held one of his sabers in his remaining hand. Two sabers were lying in his lap. He wore a look of serenity and victory on his untidy, bearded face. Rendar recognized his own lightsaber as one of the sabers in the Jedi?s lap.

?I will get to you Jedi,? he muttered, ?I have a feeling you will survive this, although it would be better for you if you did not. I have but five minutes to get to my ship.?

Rendar turned and ran down the narrow corridor towards the docking bay, ?I will come back for you, Jedi,? he said sullenly, ?one day.?

Just as Rendar left, Turth literally felt the battle station he was inside of tremble and begin to collapse. He found the strength to rise from the ground, interrupting his delicate Jedi healing process. The little healing he had done would have to do for now. He reignited his lightsaber and let the blue blade of energy melt through the walls of the station. After a minute or so, the thin piece of metal finally came undone, giving the Jedi a hole about as big as a table to jump through. He closed his eyes, made the jump, and hoped for the best.

As soon as he jumped, he realized just how close to death he had been. The battle station exploded right behind him, and he could feel the disturbance in the Force as several hundred voices cried out in pain. Then, the voices abruptly ended, the life behind them stamped out.

He fell rapidly towards the long, green grass. He was on the outskirts of what appeared to be a deep jungle. He could feel tons of wildlife in and around the jungle, but he felt no imminent threat. Because of this, Turth was able to find relaxation in the Force. He began to heal once again. He tapped into the Force, healing well. Turth had not been prepared for something like this. There had been no indication of attack: no alarms, no nothing. And yet, the Dark Jedi had converged on him quickly

13. darthmace7

Oct 15, 2003
    Tell me if I left anything having to do with Turth having "one arm"

14. darthmace7

Oct 15, 2003
  15. Lady_Banshee

Lady_Banshee Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2003
    Tell me if I left anything having to do with Turth having "one arm"

Amusing. Good post.