main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Sith Order: The Dark Side Strikes Back

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Darth-Dispicable, Oct 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Dispicable

Darth-Dispicable Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 4, 2003
    Welcome fans of the dark side, enter this thread and gaze upon the glory of such Sith as Darth Bane, and revel in the power of others such as dark jedi Exar Kun. There are many others as well, such as Jedi hunters Aurra Sing and Del Korrot, and the force witches of Dathomir, the list goes on and on.

This thread is dedicated to all those who have used the force for less than honorable reasons, and we love them for it.

~New Sith Order Leadership~

Darth-Dispicable: Dark Lord of the Sith
    Ceifer: Dark Prince of the Sith

~Sith Warriors~

Evil_King_Wiggins: Master of Sith Intelligence
    GenOochy: Master of Darkside Studies
    Bloodfin
    Dark_Assassin
    orangefuzz

To apply to the Dark Side just post:

~I give in to the power of the Dark Side~

We will then decide your fate, feel free to stay and chat since it will take about a week before we reach a decision. If you are accepted into the order place this in your signature.

Sith apprentice of the Dark Side

You will soon after graduate to a Sith Master and then be free to take an apprentice if you want one.

Again, welcome to our order. I will post the roster updates for now but if you have any questions feel free to ask.

One last thing, we have a Role Playing thread in the Role Playing Forum, we do battle with the Galactic Defenders (also located in this forum) over the fate of the galaxy. It is fun and we would encourage participation in it, altough it is not required.

Rules of the order
    1) No Swearing, it will only get you banned and this thread locked!! That would make me mad.
    2) No in-group conflicts (It is encouraged to get in touch with your Dark Side, just don't get carried away).
    3) As always, obey the TOS

2. Evil Incarnate

Evil Incarnate Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 18, 2003
    ~~~First Post~~~

changed my sig already

3. Shadow-Sith

Shadow-Sith Jedi Master star 4

Sep 30, 2003
    I give in to the power of the dark side Darth Dispicable.

Mikaboshi likes this.
  4. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003
    well thats one new recrute welcome Shadow Sith

5. Ceifer

Ceifer Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 13, 2001
    Fellow dark siders, I am the Dark Prince of the Sith and Co-leader of the Dark Side, a long with the Dark Lord of the Sith, Darth Dispicable. We both are the fathers of this orginating New Sith Order. We are the two most powerful Sith in the galaxy. As Sith, we are the most powerful dark siders in the galaxy. The only other order of Force-sensitives that could remotely compare to our power would be the Jedi. Yes, the sworn enemy of the Sith. But heed the saying, "You should keep your friends close, but your enemies even closer". I have no personal issues with the Jedi or their order. Over time, I will tell of my many dark, violent adventures. Some of which include the Jedi in them.
    In this Sith order that old "rule of two" that the old Sith order followed for over a thousand years is now dead. This new Sith order allows as many Sith as we desire. There is one thing that this new Sith order relates to the old one. There will always only be two supreme Sith who stand above not only all other Sith but all dark siders in general. These two Sith would be Darth Dispicable and my self. There can only be one Dark Lord, and can only be one Dark Prince.
    All new Sith to this order may challenge one another. But if you challenge one the two leaders for their throne. You can be in for a whole lot of trouble. A whole lot of trouble that could possibly come in the form of a whole lot of pain. I can't speak for Dispicable, but believe me, I can cause such pain that you couldn't possibily imagine. To challenge a Sith of power such as I, is the equivalant of commiting suicide. This case I believe is the same for challenging Dispicable.
    As Dispicable has mentioned, new dark siders to this order will be a Sith apprentice of the Dark Side. In time, if Dispicable or I feels you are ready. Either one of us can promote to the class of a Sith Master. The titles of Sith Apprentice and Sith Master will be the two most common ranks once more join this order. Though as one can see, there are other ranks that are currently avaliable. Such as the two mentioned Minister positions.
    The two open door thug positions are for two strong, lethal, deadly dark siders. The two dark siders that get these positions will be granted the title of, Sith Enforcer[/i]. Any extra training for these such positions would best be done by Wiggins there. Since he is the Siths Defense Minister.
    I shall perhaps give more information about this New Sith Order in time. For now I must go and meditate. Sith Meditation in an incredible vigorating thing. I will teach and tell everyone about Sith Meditation soon enough. It is an amazing thing that all Sith should be doing.

6. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003
    Dont worry Ceifer theirs just playing with you he's no more deadly then me

7. Ceifer

Nov 13, 2001
    Over time, I hope to adapt to your broken grammer, Wiggins. Thank the Force you weren't appointed Minister of Education...laughs sinisterly

8. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003
    [Nelson]Ha!Ha![/Nelson]

9. Darth-Dispicable

Mar 4, 2003
    Thank the Force you weren't appointed Minister of Education...laughs sinisterly

[face_laugh]

Welcome Shadow-Sith, I hope you enjoy your stay with us. Feel free to post here as often as you like so we can get to know you. Be warned though, this is the toughest and cruelest group of Sith you will ever encounter, we take much pleasure in insulting and belittling each other so have a thick skin, it's all in fun anyway.

One last thing, I forgot to put in the initial post that this is also the official Dark Sider appreciation thread, feel free to discuss your favorite aspects of the Dark Side as well as your favorite villians.

10. Shadow-Sith

Sep 30, 2003
    May pain and torment come to all that oppose the Sith and it's brothers.

11. Darth-Dispicable

Mar 4, 2003
    Thats the ticket. If someone stands in our way we will send them PM's until the say uncle, we will post idiotic responses to questions they ask on this site, we will be total and complete asses.

Being a Sith has great responsibility, we have much to loose if we fail. If the Jedi fail they will loose a few members, if we fail we will be destroyed. It does not sound like good odds, but the rewards are worth the risk.

Take for example Uncle Palp's, he had to wait and calculate for his opportunity when he would have rather struck out at the Jedi standing next to him. Patience is a Sith's greatest virtue.

So Shadow-Sith, who is your favorite Dark Sider? Mine is Darth Vader, he will always be the coolest Sith IMO. I also like Darth Maul a lot, but he got punked in TPM so I am a little bitter about that.

12. Shadow-Sith

Sep 30, 2003
    Darth Dispicable it's sort of a tie between Darth Vader and Darth Maul. I like Maul because of his ability to use the double bladed lightsaber, but in the same since I like Vader because he seems darker and could battle any Jedi and eat a big mac at the same time. What about you Evil King and Ciefer?

13. Darth-Dispicable

Mar 4, 2003
    Ya know Vader does make any battle look easy. I just hope that EP3 gives us Vader fans something to remember.

14. Shadow-Sith

Sep 30, 2003
    Yeah. Also I think it would be nice if Vader was actually in at least half of the movie and not just a few minutes like Sidious in AOTC. Do any of you guys go into Jedi threads and pick on them?

15. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003
    I like Darth Vader just remember this Vader>everyone

DD: can i be Master of Definse instead of minister of definse

16. Darth-Dispicable

Mar 4, 2003
    I like Darth Vader just remember this Vader>everyone

I could not have said it better.

Lets see here you want to be the Master of Defense, hmmm....I don't see the difference so O.K.

Shadow-Sith: No we can't do that, it is frowned upon by the mods. Although I do understand your desire to do so.

17. Shadow-Sith

Sep 30, 2003
    I'm glade I asked before doing that. Darth Dispicable could you tell me of the powers the Sith use w/ a brief descreption of each besides grip, lightning, and the neutrals.

18. Darth-Dispicable

Mar 4, 2003
    The powers of the Sith are many, too many to post here. They are only limited by your imagination, we can do anything we want to really.

I'm out for the night, talk to you all later.

19. Ceifer

Nov 13, 2001
    I don't really have one personal favorite Sith. All Sith have great strengths as well as great flaws. Darth Vader is the most famous Sith but he wasn't the most powerful. Palpatine had Vader rapped around his finger. But Palpatine had Vader on a long leash so he couldn't see anything that his apprentice may be conseaving behind his back. Vader had the potentiol to be the most powerful Sith ever but he never got the chance to do so. Obi-wan Kenobi held him back when he was a Jedi as Anakin Skywalker. Palpatine did the same to him by holding him back of ultimate power as Darth Vader. The irony is that Anakin/Vader slayed both of his masters. He killed his Jedi mentor as well as his Sith mentor. Vaders tale is a tragic one. Unlike most other Sith, he wasn't a born monster. He was made into one.
    Darth Maul had so much going for him. He was the ultimate killing machine. His slight arrogance and complete assurance with him self is what cost him his life. He could take on anyone and everyone in combat. Maul had one the most highest devotion and loyality to the Sith order. Which is quite a rare thing. Cause even the most highest ranking and most powerful of Sith tend to question the order. It sucks beyond belief when Maul got killed at the end of TPM. He had it coming to him though. He won that fight with ease against the two Jedi. His sadistic teasing with the young Obi-wan got him killed by the young Jedi padawan. He should have just killed him without hesitating.
    Count Dooku/Darth Tyranus is no true Sith at all. All of his training is completely from the Jedi order. He's more of a Dark Jedi then a Sith. The only reason he's working in league with Sidious is cause then both seem to be thinking on the same page. Dooku was an extremely powerful Jedi Master. He probably could have destroyed Sidious without the slightest effort. But he didn't since he knew that the two needed each other. Dooku is a very rational man. He's the only Dark Jedi who's truly evil and not emotionally or psychologically unbalanced. Which is the case for all Dark Jedi. We'll see what his ultimate doom will be in Ep3.

20. Darth-Dispicable

Mar 4, 2003
    Dooku's ultimate doom? Good question, although I hate to say this I believe it will be at the hand of Mace Whindu (punk).

I never thought of Vader that way Ceifer. He was held back and robbed of the power that should have been his by birthright, it makes his story even more tragic when you think of him as a slave from birth all the way to his death.

21. Ceifer

Nov 13, 2001
    I don't think it will be Mace Windu who kills Dooku. Though the Jedi Master will be killed in Ep3. By who I don't know. It would be interesting if he were killed by Boba Fett. Since Mace killed his father.
    Vaders story is quite tragic. He had the highest midichlorien count and had the highest potentiol to be the most powerful Force-sensitive in the galaxy. In the light side he could have been the most powerful Jedi. In the dark side he could have been the most powerful Sith. It's a pity that he never got to chance to be either
    Speaking of Vader here's something from the very first Star Wars movie that you may or may have not noticed. At that meeting aboard the first Death Star, Vader gets into an arguement with one of Tarkins officials about how the Force is far more powerful then a machine of power such as the Death Star. Someone mentions something about the fallen Jedi. Grand Moff Tarkin says to Vader "...You are the last of their order". It seems that Grand Moff Tarkin does not know that Darth Vader is a Sith and not a Jedi. Cause if Tarkin knew that Vader was a Sith, he wouldn't have said such a thing. Plus, Tarkin is the highest ranking Imperial only right after Palpatine. So it's kind of odd that he doesn't know that his very own leader is of an order of Force-sensitives called the Sith. Hmm, I can't remember if it's true or not, but has the word "Sith" even been said once in SW A New Hope?? I think it hasn't. The concept of the Sith didn't come in until ESP or ROTJ.

22. Shadow-Sith

Sep 30, 2003
    Yeah you're right Ceifer. I never thought of Vader that way either. Maybe Tarkin doesn't know of the Sith Order. And I don't mean to get off topic but wasn't there something about a supreme moff in one of the novels or comics.

23. Ceifer

Nov 13, 2001
    In all the SW films. There's only two true pure Sith. Darth Vader may be the most famous Sith ever but he wasn't a pure Sith. His training ended in the Sith order but began in the Jedi order. This same thing goes for Count Dooku. Darth Maul and Palpatine/Sidious are the only pure Sith from the movies. Hmm, now that I think of it. There's hardly any pure Sith in the comics as well. Most Sith Lords were once Jedis at one time. Such as the other double bladed wielding Sith Lord, Exar Kun. He was a Jedi beforehand.
    Darth Maul was a pure Sith. Sidious recruited him from when he was a child. Maul is a pure Sith and true master of the dark side. Hence why he was such an affective deadly and nearly unstoppable killer. Sidious/Palpatine are also pure in the dark side of the Force. This is assuming if Sidious and Palpatine are the same person. Ep3 will reveal this. It'll be pretty messed up if they turned out to be two different people.

24. Shadow-Sith

Sep 30, 2003
    Maul was also molded into his persona by Sidious with extreme scolding and negative reenforcement if he showed mercy or failed to stay alert and ect. And about Mace killing Dooku I think that Anakin/Vader would finish him off, but that's just my opinion.

25. Ceifer

Nov 13, 2001
    It would be interesting if Anakin fought Dooku after he turns into Vader. A fight between two Sith would be very interesting. Cause most of the time in the duel, it's always a light sider versus a dark sider. A dark sider versus dark sider fight would be great.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.