main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Sith Order: The Dark Side Strikes Back

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Darth-Dispicable, Oct 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadow-Sith

Shadow-Sith Jedi Master star 4

Sep 30, 2003
    There isn't anything but Master, besides we need a unifying title with that stuff.

2. Evil Incarnate

Evil Incarnate Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 18, 2003
    What about Lord since you're still an apprintice

3. Shadow-Sith

Sep 30, 2003
    I was just think about Lord, but it has to approved by either the Dark Lord or Dark Prince.

4. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003
    Well i give it the go ahead since i'm 3rd in command here

5. Shadow-Sith

Sep 30, 2003
    The thing about Lord is that it sounds more important than Master.

6. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003
  7. Shadow-Sith

Sep 30, 2003
    Think about it Sith LORD, Dark LORD, and then there's Master. It does sound more prestigious though.

8. Darth-Dispicable

Darth-Dispicable Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 4, 2003
    The title of Lord is reserved for one person here, and that is me. :D

Say, I am going to be out until next tuesday. My computer is going into the shop and I won't be able to post for a few days. Until then have fun and don't get into too much trouble.

9. Shadow-Sith

Sep 30, 2003
    Man it's a slow night.

*starts practicing saber techniques*

10. Ceifer

Ceifer Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 13, 2001
    What a brutal errand this was that I went on. It was hardly simply just an errand. It turned out to become a huge battle. A huge battle that could also be considered a massacre. The dark side of the Force certainly works in mysterious ways. Such as this case when a legit meeting turns into massive blood shed.
    I was meeting up with a few clan leaders of the dark side "Night Sisters" witches on Dathomir. Being at a camp site of theirs would make any single person feel very uncomfortable. Anyone at a site which has 50 dark side witches wouldn't feel to safe or comfortable at all. Luckily I've long lost the feeling of fear. So I was not disturbed by the situation in any way. I was discussing business with these Night Sister cland leaders when practically out of know where nearly two dozen Jedi show up.
    The Night Sister leaders started accusing me of betraying them and setting up an ambush to destroy their entire clan. This was not the case at all. It seems that the Jedi have planted a tracking device on my ship that I didn't notice. I nevet found out the purpose of the Jedi checking in on me like this. Then again, I am a Sith, and the Jedi have every right to be wary of my business dealings.
    Some words started being exchanged between me, the Night Sister clan leaders, a couple of the Jedi Masters who are leading the Jedi group. Shortly words led to actions of the violent kind. One of the witch clan leaders attacked me. Being much faster then the witch, I whipped out my light saber and sliced her in half in front of the other two witch leaders. This in turn made the other two witch leaders snap and order the entire witch clan to attack me and the Jedi.
    This was when the battle began. 22 Jedi and 1 Sith versus nearly 50 Dathomirian dark side Night Sister witches. At the begining of the battle, not only did witches attack me, but some Jedi as well. Since I was a dark sider as the witches, they thought I was on the same side as them. Luckily they were quickly conviced that I was on their side in this battle since I was fighting againsted the witches and not with them.
    This battle turned out horribly bloody. In the end, just me and four Jedi were left standing. All the witches and eighteen Jedi have fallen in this battle. 15 of the witches were cut down and killed by my light sabers blade. Three of surviving Jedi were Jedi Masters. The other one was a young pretty girl who only survived cause she was saved by me.
    It turned out that this girl was a padawan of one of the surviving Jedi Masters. This Jedi Master was a tall and very muscular Twi'lek. I believe he was one of the leaders of this Jedi group. He was very grateful to me for saving the life of his young padawan. Cause of this, he and the other two surviving Jedi Masters decided to let me be and go on my way.
    Which was good, cause I really didn't want to get into a fight with them which will end up causing me to kill them. Too much blood was already shed on the ground that we stood on. I left the planet Dathomir before the surving Jedi. They stood behind, perhaps to collect the bodies of the fallen Jedi. This incident will scar the Jedi a bit. It was their snooping around on this Siths business that caused the lives of those Jedi that died in this battle. You must pardon me now. For this battle has drained me out a bit, so therefore I must go and rest.

11. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003
    ^^^Good story^^^

12. Ceifer

Nov 13, 2001
    I have plenty of dark stories like that about my adventures. All will here more of them in time.

13. Darth-Jerk

Darth-Jerk Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 4, 2003
    grat story, i really liked it, no i didn't.

14. Ceifer

Nov 13, 2001
    Don't be a jerk, Darth Jerk. 8-} [face_devil]

15. Darth-Jerk

Oct 4, 2003
    stand back or i'm going to have to beat you you bad guy you

16. BultarSwan

BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF star 10

Jul 5, 2003
    I don't know why I'm posting in here. Oh, well. Your story was cool, Ceifer. :) It showed good imagination and good use of detail. :)

17. Ceifer

Nov 13, 2001
    laughs at the comedic threat...You're a silly little boy. Go do some training or at least go play with your toys. [face_devil]
    Much obliged Swan. I have plenty of dark violent tales of my adventures. The life of a Sith will always be a dark violent path.

18. BultarSwan

Jul 5, 2003
    I would enjoy reading more of your works, Ceifer. :)

19. Ceifer

Nov 13, 2001
    I'm going to be off on another errand tonight. Knowing my luck, it'll probably turn out bad. So I might have yet another tale to tell tommorow. [face_devil]

20. BultarSwan

Jul 5, 2003
    I hope you do, but I hope that it goes the way you plan. :)

21. Shadow-Sith

Sep 30, 2003
    Awesome story Ceifer. Plenty of blood shed.

22. Ceifer

Nov 13, 2001
    Like I've told Swan. I might have another dark tale to tell tommorow. If things end up going wrong on my errand tonight. [face_devil]

23. Shadow-Sith

Sep 30, 2003
    Well I wish you the best. May you bring dredd to who ever you meet.

24. Ceifer

Nov 13, 2001
    Not only that, but I quite often bring a lot of pain and death where ever I go...smiles evily
    Well I'm off for the night. Must attend to my said errand of business.

25. Darth-Jerk

Oct 4, 2003
    Hey SS you there

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.