main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Reference New Sith Trials II: Character Creation

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Lady_Belligerent , Dec 31, 2016.

1. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Welcome to the New Sith Trials II: Character Creation Thread!

[​IMG]

All character sheets and ship profiles are to be posted here, after GM approval. Note that there is no time limit on edits - please make CS revisions using the edit feature. Separate posts may be made for additional CSes for other characters.

For game rules, storyline, and instructions on how to begin, please refer to the opening post of the New Sith Trials II: Rise of the Hand main game thread.

For character creation instructions, please refer to the character creation system below, and to the reference material in the Resources thread.

CHARACTER SHEET

Name:
    Sex:
    Homeworld:
    Height:
    Weight:
    Physical Attributes:
    Clothing:
    Abilities:
    Weapons/Tools:
    Family:
    Associates:
    Biography:

Class:
    Level:

Tier I Skills:

(skills here)

Tier II Skills:

(skills here)

Tier III Skills:

(skills here)

SHIP PROFILE

Name:
    Classification:
    Length:
    Armament:
    Consumables:
    Crew:
    Complement:
    Passengers:
    Hyperdrive Equipped: Y/N
    Description:

SUMMARY OF SKILLS SYSTEM

(1 - Skill Selection)

Skills are divided into 3 tiers, and 15 distinct families. Each family features an ability in each tier, with lower tiers serving as prerequisites for higher tiers. For example, Force Wound may not be selected without Force Choke.

(2 - Character Levels)

Character level determines the number of abilities which may be taken in each tier. Once selected, abilities scale with level. For example, a lv8 character's Force Lightning will be more powerful than that of a lv5.

(3 - Class Selection)

One of four basic classes must be chosen upon character creation, and at level 5 one of two prestige classes may then be selected for further specialization. Classes are purely a "personality" decision and do not affect skills. They do, however, play a large role in determining what types of missions and challenges will be given to the character in question and how the character will be GMed. Skill selection should be carefully considered with regards to class - for example, an assassin without Force Stealth may find it difficult to be effective.

SKILL FAMILIES

Force Push/Pull
    Force Wave
    Force Avalanche

Tier I: Allows basic use of telekinesis to move objects and send directional blasts of kinetic energy in a frontal cone.
    Tier II: Release an omnidirectional blast of kinetic force energy to knock back nearby enemies.
    Tier III:The ability to designate a target as a gravitational focal point in the force, sending nearby objects crashing inward.

Force Shock
    Force Lightning
    Lesser Force Storm

Tier I: Strikes a single target with a brief, painful burst of electricity which briefly stuns.
    Tier II: Allows the user to channel sustained bolts of electric fury which immobilize and injure single or multiple targets.
    Tier III: A powerful, chaotic burst of electric and telekinetic dark side energy which can reduce a target to cinders or tear them to ribbons. Quickly spirals out of control if sustained, maiming or even destroying the user.

Force Drain
    Dark Side Healing
    Hunger

Tier I: Strips the life force from an enemy, weakening them both physically and within the force.
    Tier II: Allows the user to siphon drained energies into themselves to alleviate exhaustion and heal minor wounds.
    Tier III: Consumes the life and force energy of a target even unto death, empowering the user's force abilities and extending life unnaturally.

Tutaminis
    Force Barrier
    Recoil

Tier I: Allows the user to absorb and dissipate the energy from force-based attacks. At equal level roughly 60% of the attack is negated, altered 20% for each level of disparity.
    Tier II: Creates a barrier against non-force based energy attacks such as blasters.
    Tier III: Reflects a portion of a force-based attack back to the attacker, at a base rate of 20% at equal level, modified 20% for each level of disparity.

Force Choke
    Force Wound
    Force Kill

Tier I: Compresses a target's windpipe, causing asphyxiation and eventually death.
    Tier II: Directs crushing force to an extremity (bones, joints) injuring or possibly maiming the target.
    Tier III: Crushes multiple organs and/or joints completely, causing rapid death.

Force Meld
    Inspire
    Battle Meditation

Tier I: Melds the user's mind with that of nearby allies, creating a bond through the force and allowing for greater cooperation during battle.
    Tier II: The user becomes a fount of force energy which floods to nearby allies, empowering them to feats of zeal and courage.
    Tier III: The user becomes immobile and vulnerable, but incites all allies to greatness, increasing fervor and morale even in the face of sure defeat. Can tip the scale of massive battles.

Affect Mind
    Probe Mind
    Force Illusions

Tier I: Influences the weak-minded to do the user's bidding.
    Tier II: Extracts information from a target's mind in the form of words, images, and sensations.
    Tier III: Plague the minds of multiple targets with horrible illusions - attacking beasts, traumatic memories, and feared outcomes.

Force Stealth
    Conceal Essence
    Art of the Small

Tier I: Enhances the darkness and draws a cloak of silence around the user, allowing greater ease of movement without detection.
    Tier II: Hides the user's energy signature from detection by other force sensitives.
    Tier III: Shrinks the user's essence within the force to the microscopic, allowing the manipulation of objects at the molecular and even atomic level. Results are incredibly unpredictable and will be determined by GMs.

Force Rage
    Consume Essence
    Pain

Tier I: Draws on pain and negative emotions to increase the user's strength and speed at the cost of reckless fury.
    Tier II: Feeds on the negative emotions of a nearby enemy, empowering the user's connection to the dark side of the force.
    Tier III: Allows the user to transcend grievous wounds by focusing intensely on pain and anguish, thus deepening the connection to the dark side and clinging to life by sheer hateful will. Results determined by GMs.

Fear
    Mind Shard
    Force Scream

Tier I: Strikes a target with fear, sapping their will to fight and shaking their focus.
    Tier II: Drives a jagged spike of force energy through the neural pathways of the target, inflicting physical pain. Can shatter a victim's mind completely at the highest levels.
    Tier III: Releases a burst of psychic energy in the form of an ear shattering scream, striking all nearby enemies with a mind shard. Very taxing ability for all but the most powerful force users.

Ignite
    Immolate
    Pyromania

Tier I: Cause heat and a spark to potentially set flammable materials alight.
    Tier II: Create and manipulate an open flame of dark side energy which can burn a target outright or spread flame to other fuel sources. Exhausts the user quickly and depletes force reserves.
    Tier III: Summons a swirling storm of fire around multiple targets. Requires intense, exhausting focus which leaves the user spent and in need of rest.

Chill
    Freeze
    Glaciate

Tier I: Launches a blast of chilled air to stun and slow a target or multiple targets.
    Tier II: Strikes a lower level target's mind with a howl of pure cold, interrupting any continuously channeled force abilities for a few moments.
    Tier III: Collects and chills moisture from the surrounding atmosphere to create solid ice on demand.

Meditate
    Force Sight
    Shatterpoint

Tier I: Quietly meditate to deepen one's connection to the force, alleviate exhaustion, and quicken reflexes.
    Tier II: Allows the user to divine limited knowledge of possible events and potential outcomes. Always in motion, the future is.
    Tier III: Perceive the structural weak points in a physical object and drive destructive force energies into the cracks, sometimes causing the item to shatter. Results are determined by GMs.

Eye of Madness
    Touch of Chaos
    Dark Orbs

Tier I: Summon a silent, spherical projection of dark side energy which moves about to extend the sight and hearing of the user.
    Tier II: Momentarily break the divide between Chaos and realspace, infusing a melee attack with powerful dark side energies. More forceful than telekinesis but incapable of subtlety.
    Tier III: Capture the essence of hell itself in a quivering ball of energy which explodes on contact.

Concoction
    Aberration
    Infusion

Tier I: Creates a mixture of toxins and other chemical compounds to attempt to produce a poison with a desired effect. Results determined by GMs.
    Tier III: Calls upon the secrets of Sith alchemy to breed a twisted beast of the Dark Side. Great care must always be taken. Results determined by GMs.
    Tier III: Imparts a weapon or piece of armor with a portion of the user's energy through an exhaustive alchemical process. The creator's essence is then bound to the item in question, strengthening them when possessing it and weakening them otherwise. Character level increases by one (1) when possessing the item and decreases by two (2) if the item is lost.

LEVEL CHART

Lv1: Apprentice
    Tier I: 6 skills
    Tier II: 3 skills

Lv2: Apprentice
    Tier I: 7 skills
    Tier II: 4 skills

Lv3: Apprentice
    Tier I: 8 skills
    Tier II: 5 skills

Lv4: Apprentice
    Tier I: 9 skills
    Tier II: 6 skills

Lv5: Underlord
    Tier I: 10 skills
    Tier II: 7 skills
    Tier III: 1 skill

Lv6: Underlord
    Tier I: 11 skills
    Tier II: 8 skills
    Tier III: 2 skills

Lv7: Lord
    Tier I: 12 skills
    Tier II: 9 skills
    Tier III: 3 skills

Lv8: Lord
    Tier I: 13 skills
    Tier II: 10 skills
    Tier III: 4 skills

Lv9: High Lord
    Tier I: 14 skills
    Tier II: 11 skills
    Tier III: 5 skills

Lv10: Dark Lord of the Sith
    Tier I: 15 skills
    Tier II: 12 skills
    Tier III: 6 skills

CLASSES

[​IMG]

Warrior (Marauder, Knight)

The martial backbone of the Sith. Warriors dedicate themselves to the art of battle, and seek to crush opposition through might. Marauders are the bloodthirsty iron fist, raging juggernauts who think only of power and heed only those who wield it. Knights are the honorable velvet glove, who may wield a weapon and a word with equal precision.

[​IMG]

Sorcerer (Arcanist, Chronicler)

The keen rational mind of the Sith. Sorcerers devote themselves to academic study of the force - to the understanding of its properties and of its history. Arcanists delve into the most esoteric and unnatural aspects of the force, seeking often in vain the secrets to immortality. Chroniclers are the keepers and knowers of secrets, the archivers and protectors of knowledge.

[​IMG]

Assassin (Stalker, Watcher)

The cloak and dagger of the Sith. Assassins rely on guile, subtlety, and subterfuge to strike quietly from the shadows without mercy. Stalkers are lurking phantoms, unequaled in stealth and silent execution, skilled with conventional weapons as well as lightsabers. Watchers are deviousness personified, practiced at the art of deception and unequaled in pure wily cunning.

[​IMG]

Priest (Shadowspeaker, Inquisitor)

The pious deaconry of the Sith. Priests seek spiritual discernment of the dark side of the force, to see past present and future as one. Shadowspeakers are unholy witch doctors of the dark side, diviners of its will and seers of its essentia. Inquisitors are probing persecutors. Invasion of the spirit and mind, the doling out of pain, even Dun Möch, all are tools of the inquisitorius, as finely honed as razor steel.​

2. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Character Sheet

[​IMG]

Name: Darth Insipid, originally Aden Kya, occasionally Darth Malthus, answers to the Son
    Sex: Male, most of the time
    Age: Spirit is in its twenties, and hundreds, and neither. Essence transfer is a thing.
    Species: Human, always
    Homeworld: Which name?
    Occupation: Dark Lord of the Sith, Emperor, God-Emperor, God, Son. He likes titles.
    Height: Variable, in original body less than 6ft
    Weight: Variable, in original body less than 11st
    Physical Attributes: Prefers a more supple form than not, and the longer he holds a body it will assume his features; turquoise eyes when not golden yellow, paler skin, his spirit makes the body his physical mental image over time. As of late however he has adopted the appearance of the Son, the deceased Celestial whom he reanimated on Mortis.

Clothing: Prefers a simple Sith robe upon a tunic, a holdout sleeve in both arms
    Description of Abilities: A charismatic man who is just as proud of his abilities to manipulate someone as he is to kill them, Insipid is a cipher, constantly consuming those he approaches - not in the literal Force drain sense, as he would not partake in self destruction - but by using people around him to for his own ends. More of his kills are those he caused the end of, not his actual hand in the death. An adequate lightsaber duelist, Insipid prefers to wield many abilities rather than master a few, considering that an esoteric strategy or weapon (such as a lightsaber), will win the day rather than a battle of wills. Short version? A liar. But a brilliant one.
    Weapons: Single silver bladed lightsaber, single Crimson dual-form lightsaber, occasionally a lightwhip if the body possesses space on the cybernetics (he doss love having a cybernetic leg to hide weapons in, but does not currently abide such a body), and in one of his two holsters a fletchette pistol.
    Family: One ex-husband. An ex-girlfriend trapped in a tiara that he sacrificed to escape a mind trap. Oh and a very dead father and mother. Grandmother, more akin to his real mother, Lomi Plo? Stood toe to toe with Luke Skywalker but was quartered in the fourth round. It happens.
    Associates: Personal aide is Lenora, a Keshiri woman of particular beauty. No they've never gone there and she has appreciated it. That ex-husband he mentioned. He has also been required to familiarise himself with Esmerelda, whom returned from death.

Bio: Darth Insipid was born a slave. Abandoned by his insane mother, his father a footnote in the struggle after the Battle of Endor. But he found a Sith bloodline willing to uplift him, and he happily discarded the foolish teenager who he despised so, in a galaxy he despised for casting him aside as he emerged from the womb.

Everything was insipid, including he, and so he became Insipid.

In the chaos of the aftermath of the Battle of Endor, he grew strong between competing legitimate and illegitimate Sith influences, many who saw him as just a pawn, but in every instance he carefully cultivated what each Dark Lord or Lady taught to entice him to their allegiance, furnishing each with the information to keep the two from ever becoming true allies. Made a Darth in barely a few months to appease his loyalties - in name but not in knowledge - Insipid found that he had a skill for deception, and managed to manipulate the reigning Dark Lord into allowing him to infiltrate other Sith cults, all of which he kept to himself the knowledge of the treasures they held, and with every cult annihilated by the Dark Lord he seized more secrets for himself, knowledge he would not share with the Order, and even though his initial Holocron collection was of lesser Sith, he eventually broke from his Dark Lord and stole his collection, only to dangle them in front of his former Dark Lord. Having no desire to plumb the depths of a single Holocron and master it, which took more time than Insipid was willing to dedicate to any teacher, Insipid discarded them all, repeating the process of offering Holocrons to groups with Sith knowledge to entice them to revealing their secrets and destroying them.

Until he found the Holocron of Darth Gorog.

Night Herald of a Sith lineage older than any he had ever encountered, until he met Darth Dreadwar, Insipid kept that Holocron for himself and plumbed its depths, finding a true master at last. From its depths he plucked the secret of Essence Transfer, and from that he set himself to become more than just a Sith, but to become Dark Lord.

Returning to a Sith group with a strength to it that had allowed it to survive a civil war in the shadows of Moraband, he manipulated the reigning Dark Lady into expending her energies on reunifying the Order and then usurped her place, before discovering power was boring; the game, the infiltration, the manipulation, was much, much more fun. Having frittered away at his support and the Order itself it was only a matter of time before Darth Insipid found a more enjoyable past time; joint rule with three Dark Lords, seizing upon the older tenants of the Rule of Three and attaching himself to all the millennia of the Sith.

However even this was fraught with peril.

The nominal Emperor, Darth Dreadwar, although jointly seeking to prevent the return of the Sith God Typhojem, exceeded his authority and slowly but surely pit himself against Insipid and the to other Triumvir, Darth Haretisch.

And as such Insipid was countering Dreadwar's endless politicking as he marched on Coruscant beside the High Lords, even as Sith from the original New Sith Order returned to Korriban with warnings of Typhojem. Unbeknownst to Insipid or Dreadwar, Haretisch was in league with Typhojem and assisting in the surreptitious shattering of his seals.

With Coruscant captured, the Jedi Grandmaster dead and the Empress seized, the Seventh Sith Empire seemed secure until the Sith Pantheon, allies of Typhojem, assaulted Korriban, aided by Abeloth and Mnngal-Mnngal attempting to seize control of the various pieces of the Key to Typhojem's final seal - the High Lords themselves.

The threat was defeated but also underscored, and the Sith, now less Dreadwar but replaced by Bellorum, the lover of Haretisch and apprentice of Insipid, advanced on Mortis and were caught in a web of treachery as Abeloth and Mnngal-Mnngal interceded on behalf of Typhojem.

Though the Lords of Chaos and Rot were destroyed, Haretisch killed sufficient Key's to unlock the seal and Typhojem was unleashed, betraying Haretisch and slaughtering the Sith; trapping them in his own Hell.

Insipid unveiled the only reason he had gone along along the charade of an Order, even one he was now Emperor of; an alliance with Zonama Sekot, revealed to be a lesser Sith deity who had escaped our galaxy a hundred millennia ago, aimed to seize the body of the Celestial known as the Son.

But even that ended with failure and the Sith completed the Key ritual to escape in the only way they could; through time itself.

(Sith characters only)
    Class: Sorcerer, but a bit of a Watcher
    Rank/Level: Dark Lord of the Sith, Level 10
    Tier I: 15 skills
    Tier II: 12 skills
    Tier III: 6 skills

Tier I

All fifteen.

Tier II

Wave
    Lightning
    Dark Side Healing
    Force Barrier
    Force Wound
    Inspire
    Conceal Essence
    Consume Essence
    Mind Shard
    Force Sight
    Touch of Chaos
    Immolate

Tier III

Force Avalanche
    Lesser Force Storm
    Recoil
    Force Kill
    Pain
    Dark Orbs

SHIP PROFILE

Name: Lesser Insipid
    Classification: Imperial II Star Destroyer
    Length: 1600m
    Armament: Standard
    Consumables: Standard
    Crew: Standard
    Complement: Standard
    Passengers: Standard; ships are tools, not accessories.
    Hyperdrive Equipped: Y
    Description: It's a Star Destroyer, and it's his. What more do you need to know? Oh, wait. Yes, it is black.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Darth_wanderguard

Darth_wanderguard Game Host star 6 VIP - Game Host

Apr 26, 2005
    CHARACTER SHEET

[​IMG]
    5 ABY, in service to the Empire of the Hand.

Name: Darth Haretisch (Born Plo Wanderguard)
    Sex: Male
    Age: 49 from own perspective and counting from original timeline.
    Species: Human/Nagai
    Homeworld: Nagi
    Height: 6'3"
    Weight: 191
    Physical Attributes: Darth Haretisch had pale skin and a wiry build owing to his half-Nagai heritage. High cheekbones, a jutting chin, and a prominent nose made for a not overly handsome face offset by gray eyes and a mop of black, wavy hair graying at the temples.

[​IMG]
    155 ABY, just prior to the Battle of Lower Valley.

Clothing: During the Sith Order's vassalage to Thrawn, Haretisch typically wore a black cape and cowl with a red lining, and a black waistcape over a polished suit of stormtrooper armor. On one epaulet he bore the Insignia of the Empire of the Hand, in red and black.
    Abilities: Having spent twenty years apprenticed to the holocron of Typhojem, Darth Haretisch was a marvel of the dark side with uncommon skill in the destructive aspects of the force. His skills in telekinesis, force drain, and force lightning were such that he was capable of collapsing large structures, crushing enemies to death with ease, extending his lifespan unnaturally by draining the force essence of others, and harnessing the rampageous energy of lesser force storms. He was a master of force defense, with the ability to block, absorb, and redirect most enemies' attacks at will. Most uniquely, as demonstrated in the Battle of Mortis, he could transcend otherwise mortal wounds through intense focus on his own pain. Despite all this, he had a penchant for close-range combat and typically relied on his lightsaber against foes who posed a legitimate threat. His bladework was heavily grounded in the fleet-footed movements of Ataru, and sought to use the lightsaber as merely the sharpest point of a weapon which encompassed the entire body. He was well-studied on many subjects, was an avid folklorist, student of military tactics, accomplished Kloo Horn player, and capable though not extraordinary pilot. Due to a rare birth defect he could also inhale liquid and squirt it from his tear duct.
    Weapons/Tools:

[​IMG]
    Keiron Wanderguard's lightsaber, inherited by his son Plo after the former's death in the Twelfth Battle of Zeltros in 4 ABY. Haretisch used this lightsaber throughout his tenure as a Jedi and stint as Darth Vassago's apprentice. Returned to the Jedi Temple in 15 ABY prior to his exile. Recovered in 152 ABY, and given to Hel in 5 ABY after the escape from Typhojem.

[​IMG]
    Darth Haretisch's second lightsaber, constructed in 150 ABY upon his reemergence. Hastily constructed from various parts of other sabers and lacking in durability as a result. Focused a dark scarlet blade and occasionally featured black rubber grips. Destroyed in the Battle of Lower Valley in 155 ABY.

[​IMG]
    Darth Haretisch's third lightsaber, constructed in 155 ABY to replace the second, and was first used in the Battle of Moraband. Constructed using the Eye of Hoth as a focusing crystal, after the relic was recovered from the ruins of Sadow'een by Darths Kralkus, Kronos, Zalen, Syren, and Esmerelda. Carefully crafted and extremely durable, this weapon was functionally simple and focused a blade of pale blue. It featured a chrome finish, beveled emitter shroud, and grips made of brown Mynock leather.

Family: Darth Haretisch had one daughter, Hel, created without his knowledge by Darth Dreadwar. His human father, Keiron Wanderguard, was an unorthodox Jedi Knight shunned by the council, while his mother was a Nagai of unknown name. Both parents were killed on Zeltros in 4 ABY.

[​IMG]
    Keiron Wanderguard, 2 ABY. A few years prior to his death.

[​IMG]
    Hel, 155 ABY, during the Battle of Mortis.

Associates: In 5 ABY, Haretisch sat alongside Darth Insipid and Lady Bellorum as members of the Sith Triumvirate, and was romantically involved with Bellorum. Additionally he employed Darth Kralkus, Lady Syren, and High Lord Arach as an inner circle of trusted lieutenants, and boasted the loyalty of Chaos Company, a group of Death Troopers 144 strong. He was master to Darth Alva and former master to Kwea Acantha.
    Biography:
    Darth Haretisch was a half-Nagai Dark Lord of the Sith who, through various means, lived in multiple eras of galactic history.

Born as Plo Wanderguard in 8 BBY to a Nagai mother and human Jedi father - who had wandered into the Firefist satellite galaxy prior to Order 66 - he showed significant potential in the force from a young age. Trained from near-infancy by his father, Plo's early youth on Nagi is otherwise not well known.

In 4 ABY with the fall of the empire, Plo followed both parents into the larger galaxy as they joined the shortlived Nagai/Tof invasion which took place that year. Though the elder Wanderguard might have proven an invaluable asset and teacher to a young Luke Skywalker had they met, he along with Plo's mother were killed in the Twelfth Battle of Zeltros before any such meeting could take place. Left orphaned at only 12, Plo did not return to Firefist at the conclusion of the war, but instead found himself taken to Coruscant with other war orphans, where he would remain until he reached adulthood in 10 ABY.

By 11 ABY, Plo had found his way to the newly established Jedi Praxeum at Yavin IV, seeking to complete the training left unfinished by his late father. As a student of Luke Skywalker, he struggled with what he perceived as his new masters' restrictively narrow view of the force - having been taught balance and open-mindedness by his unorthodox father, whose dabblings in the dark side had made him a controversial and distrusted figure among the Jedi. His passionate nature was a constant point of criticism, and his unhealthy possessiveness of and romantic yearning for another student, Theona Kalo, only made matters worse.

In 12 ABY it was a chance meeting with Darth Cruor of the New Sith Order which watered the seeds of doubt in the young Plo's mind, and shortly afterward he disappeared from known space to become the apprentice of Dark Lord Vassago on Korriban. Among the Jedi, only Kalo knew of his whereabouts and of his fall to the dark side, a secret she would take to her grave.

In late 13 ABY, having taken the name Darth Haretisch, he was contacted by Kalo who asked to meet with him on a neutral world, where she would pledge herself to the Sith and join him on Korriban. He traveled with his master Vassago as well as Darth Kast, each of whom was interested to appraise the apparent new recruit. The meeting was a ruse, however, as Kalo had no intention of joining the Sith and instead attempted to convince Haretisch to leave with her. Enraged, he accused her of conspiring with the Jedi to capture and return him to Yavin. Cruelly capitalizing on his apprentice's confusion and growing anger, Vassago ordered him to destroy Kalo as a show of commitment to the Sith. In an emotional stupor, Haretisch complied, to his immediate regret. Filled with guilt and rage and self-loathing, he turned his blade on Vassago and was quickly disarmed. Expelling the apprentice from the Sith, Vassago departed with Kast and left the injured Haretisch for dead. Broken and crippled, Plo dragged himself to safety and assessed his wounds. Scarred by force lightning and without a left arm, he was nonetheless alive and well.

Despondent, he wandered the unknown regions for a time before returning to Republic space in 14 ABY to willingly stand trial for his crimes. Though he projected the facade of a remorseless killer consumed by the dark side, the Jedi could see the truth of it - that it was only a facade, and that he was wracked with guilt.

Further, no proof of his murder of Kalo could be found, as she had simply been assumed missing since 13 ABY when she had renounced the Jedi and departed Yavin. In the end, though the Jedi acknowledged Plo's deep feelings of guilt as real, his confession was dismissed as a false one, and he was denied the punishment he sought - advised instead to atone for whatever grieved him so.

In truth, he had been cast even further into a pit of darkness by the confirmation that Kalo had not lied about her renunciation of the Jedi - a suspicion he had held, guiltily, since the moment she fell dead. She had sacrificed everything only to see him redeemed. This was not a defeatist despair as before, however. This was a focused, burning will to exact vengeance. Outfitted with a cybernetic left arm, he once again disappeared.

In 15 ABY, he found what he expected to be the vehicle to his eventual revenge. In an unknown corner of the Deep Core, he happened upon an unnamed planet rich in the dark side and the secrets of the ancient Sith. Among the treasures he found there was an eldritch holocron of mysterious and primeval making; the holocron of Typhojem, the ancient god of the Sith. Apprenticed to this holocron, and now calling himself Darth Haretisch once again, there he would quickly fall under its malign influence which would feed not only his power, but his growing madness and nihilism.

In 150 ABY, Darth Haretisch at last emerged from his isolation, bent on destroying Darth Vassago and his Sith Order. Though 135 years had passed in the galaxy at large, a mere two decades had come and gone from his own perspective - he was now biologically only 43 years old due to the deep core's powerful time dilation effect.

Traveling to Korriban to confront his former master in person, he found Vassago and his order long gone, replaced many times over by orders and kingdoms and empires which had risen and crumbled in the near century and a half since the beginning of his exile. On Korriban he instead found Darths Insipid and Dreadwar, with whom he engaged in a titanic battle of sorcery and swordplay. Though he showed himself as a formidable swordsman - easily besting Dreadwar and every bit the equal of Insipid - he could not prevail against both great sorcerers at once. Each boasted a superior command of dark side wizardry, and Haretisch's defeat was clearly inevitable from the opening exchanges.

When at last he was overcome, his conquerors came to regard him as simultaneously too dangerous to let alone, and too potentially useful to destroy. Though lords of lesser cunning may have simply killed him, Insipid and his occasional rival were far wiser than the Dark Lords of old. No, Darth Haretisch's coming was far too well-timed to waste with foolish bloodlust. Instead, he was commissioned to lead alongside them the rising Sith Empire, as one third of the throne. And so it was formed, the Third Sith Triumvirate; Emperor Dreadwar, Night Herald Insipid, and Shadow Hand Haretisch.

But his quest to destroy Vassago had been a ruse, and in the five years which followed, the Shadow Hand would spin a careful web of deceit. Romantic involvement with Insipid's half-chiss apprentice Darth Bellorum, command over the wise Darth Kralkus, and mentorship to the young Darth Arach - he leveraged all to the same, malevolent purpose; the release of Typhojem. Having been promised the embrace of painless non-existence beyond death rather than an afterlife in Hell, Darth Haretisch had sworn his allegiance to ultimate evil.

By 155 ABY, the remains of Typhojem's Infinite Sith Empire were beginning to silently cause a stir about the Galaxy, and the pieces to Haretisch's plan were set. Over the course of only three days, he would deftly direct the destruction of one of two final seals to Typhojem's prison - an ancient Sith ruin on Hoth - and the completion of the living key to the final seal which could alternately lock the ancient god away, or release him, irreversibly on either count. This alongside having shed the title of Shadow Hand in favor of Night Herald, as Insipid became Emperor to fill the void left by the deceased Dreadwar, and Bellorum ascended to the triumvirate as Dawn Herald.

Though nearly killed in the Battle of Moraband, Haretisch would help to lead the march on Mortis only two days hence, ostensibly to complete the final ritual and to see Typhojem undone. Instead he revealed his betrayal at the last moment, and engaged in a titanic battle with the likes of Darth Manticore, the Lorekeeper, and Darth Syren with the fate of the universe hanging in the balance. He would emerge victorious though mortally wounded, and fell as his lord and master was released to lay waste to all creation.

Unexpectedly, however, he would awake in Hell alongside the others, and a groundshaking truth would be revealed; he had a daughter. Using genetic material from Haretisch himself and samples mysteriously recovered from the long-dead Theona Kalo, Darth Dreadwar had created Hel in the interest of gaining leverage over Haretisch should he need it. Ironically he had instead given the Night Herald a reason to renounce his traitorous actions and fight to continue existing.

Together with those he had betrayed and murdered only minutes prior, Haretisch successfully resisted Typhojem's attempts to consume them all, and as a briefly deified Darth Insipid blew a gaping hole in the god's essence, all whom had died would find themselves alive and whole once more.

With Typhojem briefly reeling from the blow, Haretisch and the others were rescued from the surface of Mortis by Bellorum, and the scant remains of the Sith Empire, Hel among them, fled the planet by shuttle.

Escaping through time by way of an ancient Sith ritual, the survivors would leave their broken galaxy behind and emerge instead into an alien timeline, in 5 ABY, beyond the reach of Typhojem and his followers. Painstakingly, the Sith would begin to rebuild their order in the unknown regions, as a vassal to Grand Admiral Thrawn, while Haretisch had his own tall task ahead, to rebuild his loyalties and protect his daughter in a hostile galaxy.

Class: Warrior (Knight)
    Level: 10
    Tier I Skills:
    Force Push/Pull
    Force Shock
    Force Drain
    Tutaminis
    Force Choke
    Force Meld
    Affect Mind
    Force Stealth
    Force Rage
    Fear
    Ignite
    Chill
    Meditate
    Eye of Madness
    Concoction
    Tier II Skills:
    Force Wave
    Force Lightning
    Dark Side Healing
    Force Barrier
    Force Wound
    Inspire
    Probe Mind
    Conceal Essence
    Consume Essence
    Mind Shard
    Immolate
    Touch of Chaos
    Tier III Skills:
    Force Avalanche
    Lesser Force Storm
    Hunger
    Recoil
    Force Kill
    Pain

SHIP PROFILE

[​IMG]

Name: Revelator
    Classification: Imperial II-Class Star Destroyer
    Length: 1600 meters
    Armament: 90 Turbolaser Batteries, 30 Assault Concussion Missile Launchers, 10 Tractor Beam Projectors
    Consumables: 2 years
    Crew: 36,755 (330 gunners)
    Complement: 28 Nssis-Class Clawcraft, 28 TIE-Series Starfighters, 16 TIE-sa Bombers, 12 GAT-12 Skipray Blastboats, 8 Lambda-Class Shuttles, 20 AT-ST Walkers, 30 AT-AT Walkers, various other ground assault vehicles.
    Passengers: 6,000 Stormtroopers, 1,500 Shock Troopers, 1,000 Scout Troopers, 556 Sniper Troopers, 500 Imperial Heavy Troopers, 144 Death Troopers (Chaos Company)
    Hyperdrive Equipped: Y/N Yes
    Description: The Revelator was an Imperial II-Class Star Destroyer heavily modified for higher firepower and orbital bombardment capability than a stock specimen of its class. It had no Ion cannons, instead splitting its offensive gun emplacements between turbolaser batteries and capital ship grade concussion missile launchers. Among its complement were the frightening Chaos Company, a group of 144 special forces Death Troopers who served as his personal vanguard.​

4. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    CHARACTER SHEET

Name: Darth Bellorum
    Sex: Female
    Species: Human/Chiss
    Homeworld: Unknown
    Height: 152 cm
    Weight: 57 kg
    Physical Attributes: Physical stature is more human than Chiss. Pale skin, eyes normally a soft shade of red which turn golden when she is angered. Unruly hair the shade of Lapis, deep blue with scattered threads of gold. Worn pulled into tight messy bun held in place by pins of aurodium.

[​IMG]

Bellorum circa 152 ABY.

[​IMG]

Bellorum in 155 ABY during her brief stint as Empress. Accompanied by Darths Kwea, Hesper, and Arach.

Clothing: Soft black leather leggings tucked into tall boots of the same color. Violet silk tunic belted with black leather. Billowing silken black cloak and hood lined in deep violet or crimson depending on her mood.
    Abilities: Formidable lightsaber duelist with master-level abilities in Soresu. Extremely powerful in force telekinesis, with the ability to collapse buildings or explode an enemy's heart. Nearly unrivaled in her command of pyrokinesis. Able to break an enemy's sanity with force illusions. Possessing of an amazing clairvoyance, able to see the truth of past and future events with intuition and to see the weak points in people and objects.
    Weapons/Tools: Among other weapons, Bellorum possessed the Dagger of Mortis which was locked away in a secret location.

[​IMG]

Bellorum's primary lightsaber - a wide violet bladed shoto with a blade guard. Designed to deflect blaster bolts with greater ease.

[​IMG]

Bellorum's push dagger.

[​IMG]

Bellorum's Beskad, acquired during the mission to the Golg Fortress.

Family: Archaeologist grandmother of unknown name.
    Associates: Darths Insipid and Haretisch via the Sith Triumvirate. Romantically involved with Haretisch.
    Biography:

Bellorum never knew her parents, and was raised by her archeologist grandmother living a nomadic lifestyle. Granny's fellow scientists were an odd mix of misfits who doted on the child and assisted in educating her in their fields of specialty.

Her favorite was an herbalist/botanist who taught her to not only heal using elements found in nature, but to use them for evil purposes; to torture and kill.

It was alone that her hunger for knowledge was sated. Combing the dig sites, she made friends with dark spirits that awoke in her presence. The ancient voices told stories of great wars and tragic defeats. They encouraged her to make herself blend into the shadows and stalk prey. The spirits demonstrated the beauty and power of the Force. One sinister presence led her to a magnificent weapon that had been hidden years before, a brilliant violet bladed lightsaber.

After Granny's passing, Bellorum worked awhile as a mercenary, occasionally for the Sith - never forgetting the dark spirits who insisted she seek out and learn to harness the force. When she caught the attention of Lord Insipid, he claimed her as his secret apprentice, and the raw potential which had long made her a magnet for the malevolent spirits, was finely honed under his tutelage.

Through a combination of ruthless scheming and tireless study, Bellorum ascended quickly and within a matter of only five years would become a member of the Sith Triumvirate.

Guided by spirits who had foreseen the demise of an Emperor, she ingratiated herself to both Insipid and Haretisch and bided her time.

In 155 ABY, an assault party led by Apollyon was sent to the Golg fortress to retrieve the heart and helm of Dathka Graush, at Darth Dreadwar's behest. When Bellorum was added to the team after the fact by Insipid with the secret objective of retrieving the holocron of Soa, she saw her opening and jumped.

Before the mission could depart, she destabilized the team by murdering a vulnerable apprentice, sending the mission into chaos. She had befriended Insipid's consort, Ike, who quickly became de facto leader due to Apollyon's incompetence, and with his help would end up with the heart and helm of Graush and the holocron of Soa in her possession, multiplying her power tenfold. Using a technique learned from Soa, she quickly drained the power from the heart and helm and attained force potential on par with a Dark Lord.

Shortly afterward it would become clear that the spirits had not misled her, as Emperor Dreadwar would be unexpectedly vanquished, and Bellorum named Dawn Herald in his place. Her ascent was complete.

As the Dawn Herald, Bellorum would see Haretisch's coming betrayal, and allowed him to release Typhojem - gambling on herself as the triumvirate's only survivor. Again her intuition would prove correct, and for a brief time she would take the mantle of Empress when both of her counterparts perished on Mortis.

When Haretisch returned from hell and Insipid successfully essence transferred into Aryan Graul, however, she willingly passed the title back to Insipid. Though he was briefly vulnerable, she reasoned that it would be impossible to survive Typhojem without her former master, and that destroying him would offer only brief reward.

Instead she opted to cooperate with her fellow triumvirs, to assume the title of Dawn Herald again as the order fled to 5 ABY, and to work patiently towards a more permanent attainment of her goals. Bellorum's time would come, and none would stand in her way.

Class: Assassin (Watcher)
    Level: 10

Tier I Skills:

Force Push/Pull
    Force Shock
    Force Drain
    Tutaminis
    Force Choke
    Force Meld
    Affect Mind
    Force Stealth
    Force Rage
    Fear
    Ignite
    Chill
    Meditate
    Eye of Madness
    Concoction

Tier II Skills:

Force Wave
    Force Lightning
    Dark Side Healing
    Force Barrier
    Force Wound
    Probe Mind
    Conceal Essence
    Mind Shard
    Immolate
    Force Sight
    Touch of Chaos
    Aberration

Tier III Skills:

Force Avalanche
    Recoil
    Force Kill
    Force Illusions
    Pyromania
    Shatterpoint

SHIP PROFILE

Name: The Obelisk
    Classification: Imperial II class
    Length: 1600 meters
    Armament: 60 turbo laser batteries, 60 heavy ion cannon emplacements, 10 tractor beam projectors
    Consumables: 2 standard years
    Crew: 37,000
    Complement: 72 star fighters, 8 lambda class shuttles, 6 assault gunboats, 20 at-at walkers, 30 at-st walkers, Delta class troop transports, repair and recovery vehicles, various ground vehicles, and prefabricated garrison bases.
    Passengers: 9,700 troops
    Hyperdrive Equipped: Y/N yes
    Description: The Obelisk is a sleek black wedge of death.​
    Captain: Jo Csapla

5. Darth_wanderguard

Darth_wanderguard Game Host star 6 VIP - Game Host

Apr 26, 2005
    CHARACTER SHEET

[​IMG]

Name: Darth Kralkus
    Species: Unknown, the same species as Yoda
    Homeworld: Unknown
    Height: 2' 0"
    Weight: 24 lbs
    Physical Attributes: Kralkus was tiny in stature even for his species, being a few inches shorter and a few pounds lighter than Yoda. His skin was leathery and green, and his hair was a wild mane of red.

[​IMG]
    Kralkus in his youth.

Clothing: Atypically for a Sith, Darth Kralkus shunned the color black with regards to his attire. Instead, he wore a billowing brown cloak and hood with dark brown trim, over a loose fitting tunic and pants. His hands and feet were always bare for greater climbing ability.

[​IMG]
    Darth Kralkus in 5 ABY.

Abilities: Darth Kralkus was a formidable combatant, as both a highly practiced martial artist and a very powerful force user. Though he favored the use of a saberstaff, he was equally able to apply the principles of his chosen Ataru and Juyo forms to unarmed combat. Wily and quick, deadly with or without a weapon, Kralkus was constantly changing the angle of attack with crazed acrobatics, attacking with hands and feet and blade and teeth alike. As a force user he was highly subtle, spurning brute destructive force for attacks aimed at the Mind. Most uniquely, he was able to shrink his presence in the force microscopically, allowing him both to hide himself from the senses of other force wielders and to manipulate the physical world at the molecular level. Though the results of such dabblings were highly unpredictable, Kralkus embraced such as the will of the force.

Weapons/Tools:

[​IMG]
    Darth Kralkus' saberstaff, designed proportional to his size. It focused two blood-orange blades.

Family: Unknown
    Associates: Kralkus was a longtime confidante and intensely loyal servant of Darth Haretisch. As a result he was also a mentor and teacher to Hel.
    Biography: Even among his allies, little to nothing was known of Kralkus' past. Throughout the centuries of his life he humbly called himself an apprentice to a great many Dark Lords, training with, and under, any who could assist his quest for understanding of the force. Always the loyal servant, never the master.

Class: Priest (Shadowspeaker)
    Level: 8
    Tier I Skills:
    Force Push/Pull
    Force Shock
    Force Drain
    Tutaminis
    Force Choke
    Force Meld
    Affect Mind
    Force Stealth
    Fear
    Ignite
    Meditate
    Eye of Madness
    Concoction
    Tier II Skills:
    Force Wave
    Force Lightning
    Dark Side Healing
    Force Barrier
    Force Wound
    Probe Mind
    Conceal Essence
    Mind Shard
    Force Sight
    Touch of Chaos
    Tier III Skills:
    Force Illusions
    Art of the Small
    Force Scream​

6. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    CHARACTER SHEET

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Name: Hel
    Species: 3/4 Human, 1/4 Nagai
    Homeworld: Moraband
    Height: 5' 6"
    Weight: 110 lbs
    Physical Attributes: Hel was thin and wiry like her father, though much smaller in stature. Her one quarter Nagai blood was not evident outside of her pale skin - her hair was reddish blonde, eyes green, and facial features soft like her mother's.
    Clothing: Hel eschewed elaborate attire in favor of utility; flexible, form-fitting black pants and sleeveless black top, black gloves and boots and a black belt accompanied by a light gray cape and hood.
    Abilities: Despite her youth and inexperience, Hel was quite skilled with the force. Her relative lack of training was largely masked by the immense raw potential afforded by her parentage, and she possessed abilities beyond the grasp of some who were many years her senior. Her natural affinity for Shatterpoint was the most notable of her force skills. She also possessed considerable stamina and endurance, shown in her exploits during the battles of Moraband and Mortis, in which she defended an invaluable choke point from undead and survived an assault by dozens of cultists, respectively.
    Weapons/Tools:

[​IMG]
    Hel's lightsaber. Focused a violet blade.

[​IMG]
    Keiron Wanderguard's lightsaber, inherited by his son Plo upon his death, and subsequently passed to Hel by her father upon the reveal of her parentage. Focused a green blade.

Family: Daughter of Darth Haretisch and Theona Kalo, and the granddaughter of Keiron Wanderguard.
    Associates: Occasional student of Darth Kralkus. Friend of Darths Ravenous and Anark.

Biography: Hel was a human female Sith Lord who lived during various eras of galactic history. Created secretly by the Sith Emperor in 151 ABY using DNA samples from Darth Haretisch and a long-dead Jedi Padawan named Theona Kalo, by the age of four she was biologically an adult due to growth acceleration. Hel spent most of these first four years of her life training in imposed solitude, with her only contact coming by way of handlers and droids.

It was not until the Sith Emperor's death and Darth Insipid's ascent to the throne that she emerged from isolation and began to actively serve the Empire. Assumed by most to be a clone, her parentage was unknown to all but Darth Bellorum, who had stumbled upon a datapad containing a holorecording triggered by the Emperor's death and explaining Hel's creation as an elaborate scheme to torture her father in the event of a betrayal.

In 155 ABY, only days later, Hel played a pivotal role in the Battle of Moraband when circumstances placed her in command of a small squad defending a pivotal choke point against a horde of undead. She gained a measure of notoriety in the aftermath of the victory, when she was awarded the Seventh Sith Empire's highest individual honor - the Badge of Ziost - for her bravery and leadership, along with Darths Anark, Ravenous, and Hades.

Shortly afterward on Mortis, during the mission to seal Typhojem permanently away, she would fight alongside Darth Draconis to repel dozens of Infinite Sith cultists. The pair nearly perished but for being rescued at the last moment by Darth Hesper piloting Bellorum's personal shuttle The Allotrope. It was on the ship, among the other survivors, that she realized how disastrous the battle had been, and would learn the truth of her birth. Darth Haretisch had been a traitor - releasing Typhojem before having a change of heart and saving them all. Rightfully, no one trusted him.

And he was her father.

Class: Warrior (Knight)
    Level: 5
    Tier I Skills:
    Force Push/Pull
    Force Shock
    Tutaminis
    Force Choke
    Force Meld
    Affect Mind
    Force Stealth
    Force Rage
    Meditate
    Concoction
    Tier II Skills:
    Force Wave
    Force Lightning
    Force Barrier
    Force Wound
    Probe Mind
    Consume Essence
    Force Sight
    Tier III Skills:
    Shatterpoint​

7. Snokers

Snokers Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 8, 2015
    Character Sheet
    Triumvirate Approved!

[​IMG]

Name: Darth Anark (Born: Kade Etraa)
    Species: Human
    Homeworld: Unknown (raised on Duro)
    Height: 6’1”
    Weight: 185lb
    Physical attributes: Darth Anark is a tall, well-built human male with short, dark brown hair, often disheveled. He has a handsome face, however, his good looks are tainted by a large scar stretching from the bottom of his right ear up to the bottom of the left eye as well as various smaller scars from an incident involving one Left Handed God on the planet Mortis. His eyes were green until his fall to the Dark Side when they turned more yellow. Half of the index finger on his left hand is missing after being chewed off in a Tatooine Cantina brawl prior to him becoming a Sith.
    Clothing: He wears a black tunic with metal shoulder guards and a mask equipped with toxin filters and aquatic breathing apparatus which he wears on and off depending on circumstances, sometimes just to conceal his identity.
    Weapons: He carries a single bladed red lightsaber with a black & silver hilt. He also keeps a somewhat faulty DL-44 blaster in a holster tied to his left leg as well as an assortment of small, razor sharp throwing knives.

Abilities: With a respect and fascination for the Dark Side of the Force as well as a hunger to learn and improve, Darth Anark has learned the art of cyrokinesis as well as the ability to harness his anger and rage to conjure a powerful Force Scream. As a Sith Inquisitor he has honed his abilities in interrogation and extraction tactics with mind shard/fear attacks, aberration and mind probing, as well as drawing upon the Force to create lightning and choke attacks. Also fluently speaks Durese and Jawaese in addition to Galactic Basic.

Family: None alive except for a twin brother whose whereabouts are unknown.

Associates: Tiq, the Jawa who pilots his personal freighter (left in 155ABY?), Darth Insipid, former master, Darth Ravenous, fought beside during the Battle of Moraband.

Bio: Kade and his twin brother Bo were left on separate planets with adoptive parents at age five in order to preserve their lives after their mother and Jedi father spent several years on the run from the Empire. He was raised by a Duros family on their native planet.

After attending an Imperial flight academy on Coruscant during the Rise of The Empire, Kade was not allowed to progress after his first year due to confrontational behaviour with his peers and getting into more than one fist fight. The night he left the academy he found himself in an altercation with a peer who had been antagonizing and bullying him for a long time and ended up killing him.

This caused him to panic about the repercussions of his actions and so he fled to the western reaches where he settled on the planet Jakku, spending the best part of five years as a scavenger. He exhibited anger and aggression problems all throughout his teenage years and suffered many a mental breakdown during his solitude on Jakku, his behaviour and thought processes becoming more and more erratic. He began to hear voices in his head and became heavily influenced by them, forming a sort of kinship with them until they all merged into one he called Vektor which, to this day, he still talks aloud to and hears on daily basis. This voice soon turned on him and instead of serving as a comfort it became a hindrance and source of fear and frustration.

Kade’s adopted father finally tracked him down and came to enquire about his sons disturbing behaviour, he had been aware of the young humans possible Force sensitivity for years. Kade proceeded to argue his case, if only with an immature refusal to answer any of the Duros questions directly. In a fit of rage, he bludgeoned the head of his adopted family to death with the staff he’d carried since his arrival on the desert planet.

Not long after, he found himself caught up in the Great Battle of Jakku and ultimately sealed himself in a stasis chamber underground for protection and the prospect of being transported to a better time in the future. After emerging a century later, he took a while to become accustomed to the new way of things and how the galaxy had changed.

After coming to terms with what he had done back on that rock, Jakku, Kade Etraa made a journey to a temple he had heard whispers off during his movement around the Outer Rim and decided to go there seeking some sort of purpose and acceptance in his life. He caught the attention of three Sith Lords and after proving himself worthy of apprenticeship, he was taken under the wing of Darth Insipid, then Night Herald of The Sith Empire. Shortly after this, he acquired a lightsaber and took the name Darth Anark. Insipid became Emperor of the seventh Sith Empire during Anark’s apprenticeship. His unstable mind and inner rage continued to serve him and make him all the more dangerous.

He was present on a mission to Empress Teta before becoming an Underlord where he formed a relationship with Tarkana Sydon, a slave who befriended him and acted as a confidant and extra pair of eyes, as well as an extra pair hands to carry a blaster. Shortly after that he travelled to Coruscant with one half of the Empire, the other half going to Hoth. During the Battle of Coruscant it was revealed that Tarkana was in fact an agent of Empress Fel sent to spy on the Sith’s activities. He confronted the traitor and after an attempt to let her explain her actions and motives, Anark’s anger got the better of him and he threw the woman off the senate building to her death. His efforts during the battle earned him the title of The Lord of Coruscant and he was tasked with reconstruction efforts as the Sith Emperor assumed control of the capital world.

He then engaged in battle or Moraband alongside Darth Hades, Hel, and Darth Ravenous whom he joined in a Dark Side meld to combat the army of the dead.

When the Sith Empire fought on Mortis, Anark encountered Abeloth inside an elaborate illusion where she attempted to consume him. He survived, just. When Typhojem was released, he was beaten by cultists to the brink of death and had his face torn off by the Left Handed God himself but managed to escape and have his wounds tended to after the battle was won and the Sith fled using time travel to 5ABY using their enemy’s holocron.

Class: Priest – Inquisitor
    Level: 6

Tier I Skills:
    Chill
    Fear
    Tutaminis
    Force Shock
    Force Choke
    Affect Mind
    Concoction
    Force Push/Pull
    Force Rage
    Ignite
    Force Meld

Tier II Skills:
    Freeze
    Mind Shard
    Force Barrier
    Force Lightning
    Force Wound
    Probe Mind
    Aberration
    Force Wave

Tier III skills:
    Force Scream
    Glaciate

Darth Anark's Personal Ship Profile
    [​IMG]
    Name: The Hound​
    Classification: Curich-class Cargo Shuttle​
    Length: 54 meters​
    Armament: Turreted heavy blaster cannon​
    Consumables: 1 Month​
    Crew: 2 + RX-Series Pilot Droid & Tiq the Jawa​
    Complement: N/A​
    Passengers: 50​
    Hyperdrive Equipped: Yes [Class 2.0]​

8. Darth Cocytus

Darth Cocytus Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 2016
    CHARACTER SHEET

Name: Darth Cocytus (Afan Te)
    Species: Kaminoan
    Homeworld: Kamino
    Height: 2.2 Meters
    Weight: 130 lbs
    Physical Attributes and Clothing:
    [​IMG]
    Abilities: A talented manipulator with proficient combative skills with the blade, particularity jar'kai with soresu and niman, dejm so, as well as great skills with the force.
    Weapons/Tools

Twin crimson blades

[​IMG]
    Family: Te Family (All deceased)
    Associates: Lady Hesper (Sith Master)
    Biography:
    Afan Te was born on the planet of Kamino, like all Kaminioans, in the planet's capital city of Tipoca City. His family was high class and due to his gray colored eyes, Afan was destined to go into administrative work upon adulthood, much like his forefathers. This was something that Afan despised as he had a certain hatred towards the work finding it to be quite boring. Though he did to some extent the privileged lifestyle he had.

However, Afan saw himself and showed to be quite different from his fellow peers, discovering his power in the force at a very young age, but also showed signs of being total a psychopath. In his youth, Afan was quite ruthless, angry and hateful, often bullying, manipulating, and pathologically lying others, even using his force abilities to control and even torment those around him, including his parents. The young kaminoan also proved to be quite sadistic, finding an enjoyment in torturing animals, such has a pet he once had as a child, but ended up strangling to death with the force and he even once manipulated one of his schoolmates into committing suicide by jumping and drowning in the waters below the city. This was all kept secret by his family, however, in an effort to avoid scandal and protect the family's reputation, but they did denounce him as a monster. Nonetheless, they still sought to groom him to take on the family business of administration.

Eventually, Afan Te found himself discontent with where he was and his life on Kamino, and thus left his homeworld at the age of eighteen, in utter defiance against his family's wishes to travel the galaxy. Having a particular and deadly interest in the nature, prospects, and properties of the force, specifically an affinity in the dark side, even secretly collecting Sith and Dark Side Artifacts like totems and even a holocron in his youth for private study, Afan went to join the Academy to learn to be a Sith Sorcerer where he was dubbed 'Darth Cocytus' after his initiation involving the killing of his entire family, but not before greatly torturing them.

Darth Cocytus was present at the battle of Moraband where he helped capture the Star Destroyer,Chimera, with Darth Invideous and was Later, present at the battle against Typhojem at Mortis, after gaining apprenticeship under Lady Hesper at a banquet. At Mortis, he had an encounter with the jedi Radian. Having a deep cold hatred for the jedi as a whole, Cocytus attempted capture him, but was begrudgingly talked out of it and escaped Mortis with the remaining Sith Lords, while accepting the jedi knight his rival.

Now Cocytus waits in his cabin aboard a shuttle, having no idea where or when he and the remaining sith have come to...

Class: Sith Priest
    Level: 4

Tier I Skills:
    Force Push/Pull
    Force Shock
    Fear
    Tutaminis
    Force Choke
    Chill
    Affect Mind
    Meditation
    Force Rage

Tier II Skills:
    Force Wave
    Force Lightning
    Force Barrier
    Force Wound
    Consume Essence
    Probe Mind

Tier III Skills:

N/A

Darth Cocytus's Personal Ship

[​IMG]

Name: Cold Blood
    Classification: Modified Star Fighter
    Length: 26.5 meters
    Armament: 6 lazer cannons
    Consumables: 3 months?
    Crew: Darth Cocytus, plus an astromech (R2-D12) and a pilot droid.
    Complement: N/A
    Passengers: 5
    Hyperdrive Equipped: Y/N:
    Description: A modified Star Fighter inspired by the Scimitar of Darth Maul and Darth Sidious. Acquired by his great wealth, Cold Blood belongs to him and him alone.

9. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    Name: Jwob Sebb or Darth Serapis

[​IMG]

CHARACTER SHEET
    Species: Ithorian
    Height: 2.1 Meters
    Weight:
    Physical description: Brown/red skin, almost maroon.
    Clothing: Dress in fine robes to present myself as a trader. Loose enough to conceal weaponry.
    Weapons:
    - Main weapon is my sonic scream, a trait of my race.
    - Additional weapons:
    Lightsaber, Hilt made of carved wood to honor Mother Jungle, red blade
    Two knifes, one hidden in each of my boots
    Hold-out blaster, military grade
    Associates: Lady Bellorum, Ike, Darth Kronos, The Lorekeeper

Biography: Born on Ithor, I was identified as being Force Sensitive while still a shiny-eyed nymph. I was recommended to the Ithorian schools to be trained as a priest to serve Mother Jungle. While studying, I found several Sith Holocrons in the library. Those I studied long and hard absorbing every bit of knowledge that I could. I was approached around my tenth year by the Jedi, but already had a good knowledge of the Sith under my belt. Before my parents could turn me over to these narrow-minded beings, I expressed my desire to stay with the Mother Jungle. The Jedi tried to tell me that their Order would be available to me whenever I wished. I knew I would never darken their halls, though.

My education continued, both in what the head priests wanted me to learn and what I wanted to learn. I enjoyed my studies. There was a lot to learn. My mentor praised my efforts, but he also criticized what I saw as an effort to be knowledgeable about all things, both good and bad. They saw me dabbling in what they considered “dark arts.” I saw it as understanding the depth and breadth of the Force. My difference of opinion with my fellow priests resulted in me being excused from the priesthood. That was fine with me. I took to trading as my profession.

Using my Force sensitivity, I could judge customers well enough to be a reasonable success in my field. I traded with most species in technology that would bring us closer to who we are. This required a good bit of travel to various worlds. That was a good thing, though, as I could access libraries and bookstores all over the galaxy to acquire more information about the Force.

Once, while on business to Coruscant, I saw someone (actually felt someone) who I can only describe as powerful. I knew the place was a haven for everyone. “No fighting” was the order of the day, even with someone you didn’t like. Most beings went there to hide. This person wasn’t hiding, though. She was exuding power. She wasn’t a Jedi, but was obviously very powerful in the Force. She had to be Sith. I couldn’t excuse myself from my meeting, so I put it out of my mind. As I went back to my business, though, I could swear I saw her looking at me.

I knew the owner of the place, so after a few credits changed hands I had a name. It took some work to track her down. It was certainly worth it. I found that, even with the great amount of research I had done, I had so much to learn. It was then that I decided to pledge myself to the teachings of the Sith.
    Class: Lv8: Lord

Tier I:
    Force Push/Pull
    Force Shock
    Force Drain
    Tutaminis
    Force Choke
    Force Meld
    Affect Mind
    Force Stealth
    Force Rage
    Fear
    Chill
    Meditate
    Eye of Madness

Tier II:
    Force Wave
    Dark Side Healing
    Force Barrier
    Inspire
    Probe Mind
    Conceal Essence
    Consume Essence
    Mind Shard
    Force Sight
    Touch of Chaos

Tier III:
    Force Avalanche
    Shatterpoint
    Force Illusions
    Dark Orbs

SHIP PROFILE
    Name: The Hammer
    Classification: Vindicator-Class Heavy Cruiser
    [​IMG]
    Length: 600 Meters
    Armament: 25 Turbolasers, 20 Light Quad Turbolasers, 20 Laser Cannons, 20 Ion Cannons, 6 Tractor Beam Projectors
    Consumables: 1.5 years
    Crew: 2,551
    Complement: Starfighters (24), shuttles, troop transports
    Passengers: 400 troops
    Hyperdrive Equipped: Yes, Class 2.0 (Backup Class 8.0)
    Description: Serapis' ship that he had used for so many years was a smaller armored freighter. That ship was slagged on the Mortis. New timeline, new ship, new responsibilities. Serapis looked forward to all the missions he could engage in with his new ship, a Vindicator-Class Heavy Cruiser named The Hammer.

10. Darth Kronos

Darth Kronos Force Ghost star 6

Jan 2, 2016
    Darth Kronos’ Updated Character Sheet:

Name - Darth Kronos (Born: Cassian Willix)

Sex - Male

Age - 22 standard years

Species - Human

Homeworld - Coruscant

Occupation - Lord of the Sith

Height - 6’4”

Weight - 170 pounds

Physical Attributes - A light-skinned male, though slightly tanned, who is moderately muscular. Not overly so, as he is a naturally scrawny person, but, due to rigorous training given to him by the Jedi and especially the Sith, he was able to visibly improve his physical strength. Long, thin fingers due to his height and a conventionally attractive face, with no large scar or blemish.

Good genes, he supposes.

He is currently well-shaven, his facial hair only extending to small amounts around his chin and upper lip.

His face gives the impression of gruffness; something much more serious, featuring a scowl that shows more of his dark past than he is willing to share or admit.

He also has shaggy, black hair that he never keeps properly kempt, not particularly caring about it, and only having it cut when it gets in the way.

His taller than average height can certainly intimidate certain people. Standing at 6'4", he towers over most in his order, even those of the Triumvirate. In all honesty, it might have gone to his head and he uses it a bit too much to intimidate people he doesn't like.

Most noteworthy are his eyes, which are of a very vibrant ocean blue, which, to most, would symbolize a beautiful soul - the eyes are the window to the soul, and all that. But, being a Sith Lord contradicts this statement, probably becoming a distraction (due to his less than colorful outfit) and detracting from his overall intimidation factor.

If only his mask was still with him.

Clothing - Originally, as a Sith, he had worn much more of a carbon copy of Darth Vader and Kylo Ren’s outfit, basing it off of theirs due to his admiration for the two. His cloak and cape were of a deep shade of black, outlined with a crimson red to add some kind of color to it. His helmet was more of a combination of the two’s, the dome part of it being more reminiscent of Darth Vader’s helmet, and the face part more like Kylo Ren’s. It had golden markings across the forehead.

Over time, his cloak and cape got extremely rugged, to the point where he knew he couldn’t fight in it anymore. Shortly before the Battle of Mortis (around three days), Kronos had acquired a more armored suit instead of the more traditional black cloak that so many use. The armor covered his chest, forearms, shins, and back, and it was resistant to blaster bolts, but not to lightsabers. More practically, it was not shiny and new, instead looking very much unpolished and gruff. It works in his favor, though. A reflective glow could give away his position, which could be a detriment to a sneaky situation.

Aside from the armor, Kronos got a cape which was tattered at the bottom, in a dark shade of brown. However, after the Battle of Mortis, he had replaced the old, rugged cape for a slick, more official black cape that flowed down, nearly dragging across the ground, but not quite, for tactical and practical reasons. It felt smooth to the touch, clearly made of a higher material than before. His pants were of the same color, black, but also baggy, to allow for more flexibility and movement when kicking or running.

His boots were new, shiny, and a dark black.

His belt, though, had multiple, well made, but non shiny and inexpensive jewels sewn on to his belt, creating a pattern, two for each row, creating a diagonal look when wrapped around him. and the right side of it formed two parts of it, the second half wrapping around his side.

Hidden underneath all of that was a severely tattered black undershirt that had not been taken off in a long time, as it was hiding something Kronos was insecure about.

[​IMG]
    Darth Kronos during the Battle of Mortis (not completely accurate, unfortunately).

Abilities - Kronos primarily trains in the art of lightsaber combat, and as such, his skills are more mastered than of a Sorcerer or Assassin, although none are completely mastered. He likes to combine many different saber forms (mainly Juyo and Makashi) into a different and unpredictable style, focusing on his rage to fuel him. All the while, mixing it with offensive Force abilities, usually done in a desperate attempt to end a fight quickly. Although, the only flaw with this plan is that it could make him unbalanced during lightsaber combat, and it could lead to his opponent finding a weakness, and exploiting it.

Weapons/Tools - When he was a Jedi, Kronos had constructed a green lightsaber with a vibrant blade. The hild was elongated due to his height, and it was primarily silver, with black grip rings placed in retrospective spots to aid in a better grip during fighting. The bottom part featured four windows, wrapped around the hilt in an equilateral pattern, each half of the four in opposite positions.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Here’s a better look at the blade itself.

After Kronos renounced his old ways of the Light, he sought to create a new, more traditional lightsaber for a Sith, of the signature red blade. He wanted to make it more special and unique than any other, so be decided to use red leather on the end of the blade - soft and easy to get a tight hold of, allowing for better levity than his previous lightsaber. There were also black finger slots in front of the red leather so he could slip his fingers in between them, which did the same job as the red leather, just in a different way. There were silver and red metals on the top, the emitter having two sides on either part of the circular emitter, with low loops in between them. The button was hidden within the lower silver metal. The pommel featured a small loop ring which could easily clip to Kronos’ belt. It has a deep shade of crimson red as its blade color.

[​IMG]

Family - Jasmille and Jacen Willix, also known as his parents. But they’re dead. He doesn’t like to talk about it.

Associates - Esmerelda, a woman he is romantically involved with. Or, at least, he thinks he is.

Biography - Born and raised on Coruscant for six years, Kronos, named Cassian at birth, had very loving parents, whom had trained him at an early age in preparation for the Jedi eventually finding him and recruiting him among their ranks. The only problem was that he did not take it well.

Kronos was taken as a Jedi Apprentice by one of the Jedi that took him from his home, one he would eventually grow to like. One he called ‘Master Jerek.’

Yet, during his early years as a Jedi Youngling, Kronos proved to be a pain to deal with, using his anger and emotions to fuel him through training instead of reaching within the Force calmly. And he would have continued to do so, fall down the dark path much earlier in life - if not for a small group of Jedi his age that took him under their wing, as friends. Their names were Kira (the one Kronos was the closest to, and kind, but with a dark side due to a depressing past, which she liked to hide), Wade Carson (described as being the more fun and outgoing group member, less jaded and more flamboyant, yet he knows when to take a situation seriously), and Junsik Muun (a female Mon Cala, and the one that acted as the leader, who liked to make the final decisions in arguments. She was the more serious group member, almost the complete polar opposite of Wade).

The group trained together, graduated together, and went on multiple missions together, mainly recruiting.

But that friendship would end up tumbling down.

On another recruiting mission, which seemed like another normal day as a Jedi, the group, along with other Jedi, were attacked by a Sith ship nearby the planet Eadu, causing them to crash on the planet’s surface. Half were killed.

The Sith eventually found them, and forced them to engage in a multiple person lightsaber duel, which resulted in the death of the new recruit, and Kronos’ original Jedi Master, which only served to send him into an unbalanced act of rage. He unleashed on his master’s killer, but due to how unbalanced he truly was, he was easily defeated. However, instead of being killed off, he was taken captive, and... convinced to leave the light, and join the dark.

Which he accepted.

After the change, Kronos became a completely different person. The outgoing and kind soul he once was had been erased, and in its place was an unbridled, quiet, and easily angered man. Some would describe him as broken. Which really worked in the favor of the Sith.

Kronos was placed as a Peon of the Sith Empire, and he would have to overcome many personal obstacles to advance in the rankings.

Once he finally became an Apprentice, Kronos was sent on multiple missions led by the Sith Triumvirate, the first of which was set in the Valley of the Dark Side. He had very little true interest in it, and only fought to keep himself alive.

Then came Hoth, where he met the woman Esmerelda, whom he grew close to. She would become one of, if not his primary motivator in achieving his goals.

In 155 ABY, Darth Kronos was among the Sith sent to Mortis to stop the dread lord Typhojem, and there, he learned terrible truths that only served to push him closer to the edge.

Anything else, and he could be fully over the edge of sanity. Only Esmerelda keeps him just under that line, and thankfully so.

The next chapter in his story would begin.

For better or worse.

Class - Warrior (Marauder)
    Level - 7

Tier I Skills:
    Force Push/Pull
    Tutaminis
    Force Choke
    Force Rage
    Force Shock
    Concoction
    Chill
    Fear
    Ignite
    Affect Mind
    Force Meld
    Force Drain

Tier II Skills:
    Force Wave
    Force Lightning
    Dark Side Healing
    Force Barrier
    Probe Mind
    Force Wound
    Consume Essence
    Freeze
    Immolate

Tier III Skills:
    Lesser Force Storm
    Force Kill
    Pain

SHIP PROFILES:

Darth Kronos’ Personal Shuttle:
    [​IMG]

Name - The Silver Raven

Classification- Personal shuttle

Length - 20 meters

Armament - Two front blasters at the front end of the wings that can move up and down to his a target, and two hidden blasters underneath the vessel.

Consumables - 1 standard year, if you ration.

Crew - A pilot and a co-pilot, although it can just be flown with one person aboard.

Complement - A single escape pod on its right side that can be piloted by the people inside, a ramp located on the rear end of the ship.

Passengers - 10 people, including the pilots, although it would be cramped. He rarely likes to use it as a transport shuttle for others, anyway.

Hyperdrive Equipped - Yes

Description - The Silver Raven is a small, personal shuttle that Kronos found, and rebuilt, from the scraps of an Imperial shipyard. It was modified for better armory and defense, rather for some excessive offensive capabilities, where the ship is covered in blasters. There are cushioned benches on either side for any other passengers, clippings on either wall for blasters, lightsabers, swords, or what have you. There is also a small door that leads to Kronos’ personal room within the ship, that has to be accessed with a code. In there, he keeps a small bed and a nearby table, as well as a small refresher. The wings gracefully lift upward when landing, a similar feature to multiple Imperial shuttles of the past.

Darth Kronos' Vindicator-Class Heavy Cruiser:

[​IMG]

Name - The Titan

Classification - Heavy cruiser

Length - 600 meters

Armament - Multiple cannons placed on the top of the ship

Consumables - 1.5 years.

Crew - 2,551

Complement - 24 starfighters, accompanied with 10 troop transports and shuttles, including his own. 15 AT-STs. 5 AT-ATs. 2 AT-ACTs.

Passengers - 400

Hyperdrive Equipped - Yes

Description - Darth Kronos did not particularly care about commanding his own Imperial Cruiser, but when it was offered to him, he still took the opportunity. As such, it was not modified to suit his personal needs, nor for any updated protection or offensive capabilities. He primarily uses it as a hangar for his personal shuttle when the shuttle is not flying.

Captain - Pev Dalton, a dark-skinned, bald male who has the rank of captain under Kronos' trooper army, and is considered third in command under his Vindicator Heavy Cruiser, The Titan.

Darth Kronos' Personal Trooper Squadron:

Title - Fang Troopers

Armor Description - Their armor is a dirtier white and slightly weathered version of the standard Stormtrooper set, adorned by multiple blood-red markings travelling down their helmet (skipping over their eye and mouth pieces), chest, arms, and legs, giving the impression of blood trickling down their bodies, perhaps after a fresh kill. While definitely not completely covered in the color, a significant portion of it is colored. The armor set is also less bulky than a more average trooper, allowing for better performance in combat. As a result, it can strike fear into people who happen to come by the bloodied Stormtrooper squad.

Accessories - A single pauldron made of a soft fabric, made with a deep, almost crimson color, that extends over their dominant arm. Combining with the deep red shade are sewn and colored in, vertical black lines that bend with the pauldon itself. Also included is a utility belt which features a medium sized, black, and leather holster for their blaster, clipped to the side the user wants, multiple tools encased in small, rectangular boxes wrapped around the belt - the rectangular boxes of a crimson tint, and the unused part of the belt in the dirty white color. There is also a small, black, and leather holster for a small pistol.

Weapons - A standard sized blaster rifle only colored in crimson and black, the barrel of which is a circular shape, and a deep shade of red, and the hand grip on the front end of the weapon being of a black shade, securely attached and wide enough for a firm grip by the user. The back side of which is the crimson color, but the handle is standard black, and there is no scope, as the original one was impractical and only got in the way. It fires like a normal Stormtrooper blaster would.

-A small blaster pistol made up of the same colors as their primary blaster - the barrel of which is the crimson red and the rest is black, firing with little kickback, although the bolt will not travel as far as their primary weapon. It securely slides into the holster on their belt.

[​IMG]
    -Anything that's silver is crimson, although there is no scope attached to the side.

Description - Fang Troopers, a specifically chosen five man group of soldiers by Kronos, are higher trained than the average Stormtrooper, and as such, they have more combat capabilities than those standard troopers, although not by that much. They are, however, tactical, sneaky (under the right conditions), and loyal to a fault - which is a definite good thing, when placed in front of dozens of Sith. As such, they will follow any order without any question, and no thought of moral consequences. The troopers are mainly stationed aboard Kronos' cruiser he was given, and the leader is his second in command. He uses them mainly for when he is not on the Titan itself, which happens more often than not. These soldiers were some of the best out of the battallion he was given. But, again, that was not saying much, as the Stormtroopers they were given were the lowest of the low. But, even they could be improved.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2018
  11. Mikaboshi

Mikaboshi Force Ghost star 6

Jul 12, 2005
    The Lorekeeper
    [​IMG]

Name: The Lorekeeper
    Height: 5'11
    Weight: 148
    Physical Description: Lean and frail in appearance, very sickly and unclean. Pale chalky colored skin that is dry and cracked, his fingernails are untrimmed and jagged from breaking, and his white hair is thin and brittle. He wears brown robes, very old and frayed brown robes, by the smell of them they have not been washed in some time.

Weapons: THE DARK SIDE OF THE FORCE, and a lightsaber he keeps somewhere in the library...maybe...he just can't find it right now.
    Class: Sorcerer/Chronicler
    Level: 9/High Lord

Tier I (14)

Concoction
    Eye of Madness
    Force Stealth
    Affect Mind
    Tutaminis
    Force Drain
    Fear
    Force Choke
    Force Shock
    Force Push/Pull
    Meditate
    Meld

Chill

Tier II (10)

Aberration
    Touch of Chaos
    Conceal Essence
    Probe Mind
    Force Barrier
    Freeze

Dark Side Healing
    Mind Shard
    Force Wound
    Force Lightning
    Force Wave

Tier III (4)

Dark Orbs
    Hunger

Art of the Small
    Force Illusions
    Recoil

Bio:

He does not know his birth name or who might have given him one, nor where it is he originates from. It does not matter, he is Sith. He does have a name however, or more appropriately a title one should say, one he was given by the Emperor. He can still feel the chill of cold as he remembers those words, "Henceforth you shall be known as Darth.....", well, that doesn't really matter at this time. He doesn't answer to any name except "Lorekeeper", in fact, at this point it is doubtful that any beyond the Emperor even know the name that was given.

Anyway.

Long, long ago a boy was found by some off-world Sith. The Sith must have sensed the boy's potential as he was brought to Korriban and trained in the ways of the Sith. He took to it well, he excelled in the arcane. He hungered for obscure knowledge, morsels of information, secrets lost to the ages. Eventually most of his time was spent in the great library complex of the Empire, it was there that he sunk into madness as he gave himself to the Dark Side.

He always remained in, or near, the library though. It was his passion, none knew it or it's contents better than he. After many decades of service to the Empire he was given charge of the vast halls of material the Empire possessed, without question it was the single largest collection of Sith knowledge the galaxy has ever seen. He is known only as the Lorekeeper, he has the uncanny ability to find any item a patron may be looking for with minimal trouble, he may even be a aware of a few powerful artifacts squirreled away in the massive library.

Some say they have heard him whispering, mumbling more accurately. Through the years rumors have spread that his sanity was sacrificed to the Old Gods in exchange for everything from secrets, to power, immortality, or darker more sinister blessings. Nobody pays him much attention though, he is a crazy old Sith, they think him weak.....in that they are wrong.

Today the Lorekeeper protects the Empire's knowledge, to him it is the source of their power in this galaxy. He has come to think of it as his own, it is his obsession. Though most items in the library are available for use, under strict rules of return, there are some that only a few are allowed access to. Some Sith covet this rarer material however, and wish to horde those secrets to themselves, it is his job to see that none of the collected knowledge of the Sith is taken or lost.

He takes that part of his job very seriously.

During the rise of Typhojem he was forced to leave the sanctuary of his library, through the eventual battles he faced many ancient beings and gained power quickly, eventually coming to hold the Mask of Darth Cruor for a time after the Sith Lord's death. During the war he was elevated to the rank of High Lord, but thankfully was allowed to return to his beloved library and relic collection by the Triumvirate.

Now his main purpose is to seek out relics and restock the library after much of it was destroyed in the Battle of Moraband.

SHIP PROFILE

[​IMG]
    Name: Wandererlust
    Length: 900 meters
    Armament: Turbolaser batteries, double heavy turbolaser cannons, heavy ion cannons, tractor beam projectors.
    Consumables: 4 years
    Crew: 4,798 (402 gunners).
    Complement: 36 TIE Fighters, 5 Lamda-class shuttles, 10 AT-AT walkers, 10 AT-ST walkers, 10 Juggernauts, various support vehicles.
    Passengers: 1000 Shock Troopers, 500 Imperial Heavy Troopers, 150 Scouts. 90 Sniper Troopers, 300 Imperial Science Corp Officers.
    Description: The ships defensive and offensive capabilities were left as they are, but interior modifications have been made to accommodate the collection, storage, and preservation of Sith relics.

Darth Cruor

[​IMG]

'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'

Name: Xen Gaal (Unknown to all living today, though who can tell what a god would know)
    Alias: Darth Cruor, Taral of the Empire, Harbinger of the True Sith.
    Species: Gen'Dai

[​IMG]

Physical Description: 8' tall when standing at full height, well built and physically imposing. His body is wrapped completely in tattered black linens in the style of a mummy, over which he wears a ragged black zeyd-cloth hooded cloak. He once again wears the battle worn mask. The light around him is muted, and shadows gather upon his clothing, at times writhing as if the darkness was itself alive and an unnatural chill emanates from him.

[​IMG]

Weapons/Tools: 2 red bladed lightsabers, hilts made of phrik and embossed with Sith runes inlaid with electrum. Sith lanvarok, poisoned discs.

Personality: Everything about Darth Cruor is intimidating, including his deep, rough-sounding voice. He is deceitful, and will use others to achieve his own ends, though prefers to be viewed by those around him as a being who will help them achieve their desires and goals. To achieve that, he plays on people's emotions by appealing to their senses of greed and ambition. Viewing himself as all powerful, the Sith Lord believes that he has the right to choose when to end the lives of sentient beings, and considers it acceptable for the strong to make decisions for the weak, because he judges that some beings were never destined to be anything other than slaves.

In all ways he serves the Sith and the Dark Side of the Force. He is loyal to those who rule the Sith Empire, as long as he sees that their service is loyal to those they rule over. He views all that he does as a service to the Dark Side of the Force, and as necessary for the survival and continued greatness of the Sith.

Description of Abilities: Tank. Darth Cruor's physiology makes him a natural warrior who is capable of withstanding massive amounts of punishment, he uses the Force to enhance him to even greater martial prowess.
    [​IMG]

Biography:

A Sith of ancient origins who has gone by many names, he was able to survive the rise and fall of numerous Empires.

His world was found and exploited by Sith Pantheon. The Sith drained the world of its resources and they eventually left, but not before taking with them a creature powerful in the Force. Xen Gaal at this time started his training under the being known as The Left-Handed God, Typhojem, known to the Rakata as Darth Nemesis, and did not finish his apprenticeship for more than a century. It was during this time where he met with a new servant of the Pantheon, Darth Dreadwar.

It was also during this time that Xen Gaal earned his Sith name, Darth Cruor, given to him by Darth Nemesis himself in honor of his proficiency in battle. A fitting name that would last with him through the centuries.

Over the course of the 7,000 + years that followed Darth Cruor was present at some of the Galaxies most critical moments, under the guise of various names he instigated wars, genocide, and assassinations. His entire purpose seemed focused on the downfall of civilizations, the ruin of Orders both Sith and Jedi alike. His actions served to cull the strong from society, spread instability and chaos, and herald the coming into power of the New Sith Empire!

He died at the feet of Darth Vassago, and remained dead until his resurrection prior to the return of Typhojem. He died once again in short order, he faced the might of Dathka Graush in the Valley of Golg and was returned to the afterlife. There he remained until the Battle of Mortis. As those within the Sith Empire fell to the power of the Left Handed God they were absorbed into his hell, where Cruor resided, he stood against his former master and with the Sith of the Empire.

He was returned to life when the risen deity Insipid tore chaos asunder, even if only temporarily. They made their escape through time, back in time, and they are eager to rewrite history in their vision.

Class: Warrior/Marauder
    Level: 9/High Lord

Tier I (14)

Force Drain
    Tutaminis
    Force Choke
    Force Rage
    Meditate
    Eye of Madness
    Force Shock
    Chill
    Force Stealth
    Fear
    Force Push/Pull
    Force Meld
    Concoction
    Ignite

Tier II (11)

Dark Side Healing
    Force Barrier
    Force Wound
    Consume Essence
    Force Sight
    Force Lightning
    Touch of Chaos
    Freeze
    Conceal Essence
    Mind Shard
    Force Wave

Tier III (5)

Hunger
    Recoil
    Force Kill
    Pain
    Shatterpoint

SHIP PROFILE

[​IMG]
    Name: Harbinger
    Classification: Victory I-class Star Destroyer
    Armament: Turbolaser batteries, double heavy turbolaser cannons, heavy ion cannons, tractor beam projectors.
    Crew: 4,798 (402 gunners).
    Complement: 24 TIE Fighters, 5 Lamda-class shuttles, 10 AT-AT walkers, 15 AT-ST walkers, 10 Juggernauts, various support vehicles.
    Passengers: 1300 Shock Troopers, 500 Imperial Heavy Troopers, 150 Scouts. 90 Sniper Troopers
    Description: Selected for it's capability to enter high orbit and engage in precise bombardments to support ground activities. The Victory I-class is also highly maneuverable and fast, as well as being capable of deep space missions and and excels at ship to ship engagements. The ship is staffed with elite squads and under the command of Darth Cruor, it's sole purpose is to run missions sensitive to the Empire's interests.

12. Anakin.Skywalker

Anakin.Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2016
    TRIUMVIRATE APPROVED!!!

CHARACTER SHEET
    Name: Darth (Reiis, pronounced Rey-Iss (rhymes with hiss)) Invadator
    Homeworld: Doesn't Know
    Height: 5'5"
    Weight: 114
    Physical Attributes (before mutilation): Short, thin, but strong. Dark brown, layered hair that reaches to the middle of her back. Brown eyes that turned red and yellow when she turned to the Dark Side. Pale skin with a slight olive tint. She had one prosthetic -- much like Anakin Skywalker's -- on her right arm. She lost it to the God Emperor when he punished her for making trouble.
    Physical Attributes (after mutilation): Still short and thin. She lacks her right arm and both legs, which were replaced by prosthetics. One hundred percent of her body area was burned, but her back is especially marred from a durasteel lightwhip.
    Clothing: Completely covered in black robes. Faceless black mask covers her face.

Reiis's old self:
    [​IMG]
    (drawn by Kaleesh-Cyborg)

Reiis's new outfit:

[​IMG]

Abilities: Limited acrobatic skills – prefers not to spin around. Uses mainly Force Speed, Force Wave, Force Lightning, and Force Choke. Good pilot. Good at making and fixing things. Uses form Djem So. Now has the durability of her prosthetic limbs as protection against some attacks.
    Weapons/Tools: single-bladed darksaber; the Force; her prosthetics
    Family: Was raised by the Jedi so she doesn't know
    Associates: Trained by Kwea Acantha in the ways of the Dark Side; friend to no one.
    Biography: Reiis Invadator was a talented, young Jedi Padawan well on her way to becoming a Jedi Knight, but the brutal death of her Jedi friend led to Invadator’s first brush with the Dark Side when she slaughtered her friend’s killers. Although the Jedi tried to help her defeat the Dark Side, Invadator’s insecurities fueled her desire for power and control. She finally submitted completely to the Dark Side, adding the Darth title to her name. When the Jedi realized she was gone, they tried to execute her. She escaped, vowing to get revenge on the Jedi for rejecting her and being ignorant to the true power of the Dark Side. She soon joined the Sith Empire and is rising in rank....when she's not being punished for being a troublemaker.
    Her life took a turn for the worse when Darth Haretisch punished her for what he believed was her refusal to heed instructions. After whipping her with a durasteel lightwhip, he ripped out all but one limb and burned her to a crisp.
    Class: Warrior (Marauder)
    Level: Level 4: Apprentice

Tier I Skills:
    Force Push/Pull
    Force Shock
    Tutaminis
    Affect Mind
    Force Choke
    Force Stealth
    Force Drain
    Fear
    Ignite
    Tier II Skills:
    Force Wave
    Force Lightning
    Force Barrier
    Probe Mind
    Conceal Essence
    Mind Shard
    Tier III Skills:
    None

Darksaber:

[​IMG]

13. Isley_27

Isley_27 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 22, 2016
    Character Sheet
    Triumvirate Approved
    [​IMG]
    Name: Xalic Shaar (Darth Alva)​
    Species: Human​
    Home world: Bespin (Cloud City)​
    Height: 6'0"​
    Weight: 170lb​
    Sex: Male​
    Physical attributes: Human male with an athletic/slight muscular built and black hair. Though skin has not completely paled there is a small trace of discoloration. Green eyes, though slowly changing to yellow due to affiliation with the dark side.​
    Abilities: Years as a thief taught him how to move about without being seen by the general public. Years of strict and harsh training taught Darth Alva to become an assassin, skilled in the Makashi lightsaber form and Jar'kai, though prefers Makashi overall when engaged in a duel, as it is the best form he employes for blade to blade combat, and Jar'kai as a fall back tactic. If there are no other options, Alva will utilize the full capabilities of his lightsaber and activate the doubled bladed feature. Using force related abilities as force stealth, conceal essence, and meditate Alva can heighten his movements making him more agile and harder to read. Quick thinker and always searching for a weak point on an enemy if there is one. Suited for close quarter combat with a limited knowledge of​
    Teras Kasi and the art of the silent kill.​
    Family: Canel (Father, whereabouts unknown) Varim (Mother, deceased)​
    Associates: Darth Haretisch, his Master. Za'than (murdered)​
    Clothing: Hooded tattered overcoat laced in metal trimming with a blue draped sash tied around the waist to the chest and trousers both made of polyfiber. Ultrachrome gauntlets fitted around wrists and boots to help prevent dismemberment and assistance in blaster deflection. Black thermal lined gloves. Wears a jeweled necklace underneath his clothing, which had once belonged to his love, Za'than.​
    Weapons: Single lightsaber powered by a crimson synthetic kyber crystal. Alva needed to work with care in constructing his saber as synthetic kyber crystals where known to be unstable and even explosive. There were many unsuccessful attempts, many life threatening. Yet through patience and experiments with different focusing activators and energy channels he was successful in it's stabilization. It is equipped with a second hidden emitter at the base of the hilt to allow for the use of a double bladed saber.​
    -Songsteel crafted daggers (concealed behind back)​
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Bio: Born as Xalic Shaar on Bespin to father, Canel, and mother, Varim. As an infant Xalic was reared into a family of wealth by starship marketing and trade but the marriage was all but well. Constant bickering and fighting would lead to neglect and abuse. His mother Varim would soon turn to an affair, yet only as a sexual infatuation. It wasn't long until the affair was discovered, to which Canel finally left, taking the fortune with him and leaving her with their toddler son. Now living in poverty Varim would resort to stealing and prostitution just to provide for herself and her son Xalic. As Xalic grew to the age of 10 his mother now saw him as burden to be cut loose by any mean necessary, so much so that she began planting small doses of poison in his food and water.​

After several weeks she became baffled that Xalic was still alive, only complaining about small stomach cramps that wouldn't last but several minutes and no more. Soon after Varim's resentment towards her son intensified resorting to verbal and physical abuse. Finally at the end of her rope she attempted to stab him to death. Scared and backed into a corner, Xalic threw his hands up to shield himself, but nothing had happened. He looked up seeing his mother not able to move, or breathe. After several seconds she fell to floor dead from suffocation. Standing over his mother's lifeless body Xalic would come to realize it was by his hands that she was killed. Ultimately he would feel no remorse for what he had done, one thing would however linger on his mind, what was the power he had used to kill his mother?​

[​IMG]
    Varim, Xalic's mother

Years of now living on the streets and back alleyways of Cloud City, Xalic would use his new found ability to steal and pick-pocket, whether currency, food, or valuable goods nothing was out of his reach. Now 20 years of age Xalic was an expert thief, earning the nickname "The Unseen" around parts of Cloud City. Xalic loved stealing from the rich who were indulging themselves to the lotteries and superb resorts of the City, they weren't hard to steal from surprisingly though you would think they would have guarded their precious wealth as if it meant their life. One particular individual caught his attention, a young Zelton female whom Xalic could tell she had wealth, but hid the wealthy look extremely well.​
    After observing her for hours Xalic saw his chance to take the jewelry she was carrying. Tailing her for several blocks he had reached the resort room location were she was staying. Though using everything he had learned, the woman knew without a doubt she was being followed. Reaching her room, she asked for her follower to reveal himself. Xalic was thrown back for a second, no one had ever discovered him, no one except this woman. She was quite attractive, as most female Zeltrons were and no doubt there had been many gentlemen callers who wanted her hand. She never bothered for their company but only dismissed them. Xalic revealed himself to the woman, commending her for discovering his intentions so quickly.​
    "My name is Za'than" she said while holding up the jewels to Xalic "Take them, I really don't care." Yet for once in his career Xalic didn't feel like taking someone else's valuables. "No, that's alright I won't steal from you. Xalic had never met a Zeltron before, he was unfamiliar of their interesting telepathic abilities to feel emotions, and even instilling emotions into other. She chuckled and walked over, placing a jeweled necklace into his hand. Immediately Xalic felt a wave passion flow through him. It almost rivaled the powers of the force he was beginning to tap into to. He could sense her feelings as well, a pool love and lust burned in her heart like a fire. He was speechless for second, but decided to take necklace from her warm, gentle pink hands. "I won't come back," he said giving her a bow "No don't do that..I'm beginning to like you. You seem different from the other men I've met, I can see it in your eyes and your heart, it's speaking to me. You can stay with me if you like," she smiled.​
    Xalic had never experienced this feeling, whether it was her portraying it inside him or just himself, he was enjoying it, he wanted more of this woman. Day after day Xalic and his new lover, Za'than, would spend the time together, and at night they would intimately express their feelings. For a time Xalic was happy and wanted to spend his life with Za'than. Nothing seemed to go wrong, until Xalic's past would interfere, Xalic had made a enemy for someone he previously stolen from. He knew Xalic was a hard individual to influence, up until he had found out about Za'than. Returning to the resort, Xalic was shocked to see Za'than being held at knife point. The man was furious and threatened to kill her if he hadn't returned what Xalic had stolen. Xalic pleaded for him to release Za'than, offering anything he had wanted.​
    Amused the man sliced open Za'than's throat. She fell gasping for air, Xalic rushed to catch her, but only watched in vain as he saw the life slip away from her eyes. Xalic had never felt hatred and rage of this magnitude before, it coursed through his veins like a drug, while tears fell from his eyes as he held Za'than's body. The killer laughed, mocking Xalic's exposed emotions, that is until Xalic dislocated both his arms. He would make him pay with a slow painful death, as he began to break every bone in his body using the force. His eyes were a golden color as he slowly killed his lover's murderer. The necklace was the only thing he could remember her by as he returned to the life he only knew, the life of a thief.​
    [​IMG]
    Za'than, Xalic's lover
    Xalic had a new grasp of his power, he began to understand what would fuel it, though he still had no knowledge of the dark side. Stealing was easier now than before, only this time those who resisted were dead within seconds. He was so confident in his ability that he even attempted to steal a Jedi's lightsaber. Though failing to steal it Xalic followed the Jedi, hoping to get another try. Xalic's efforts were denied when the Jedi was confronted by another robed figure. Xalic watched as the two engaged in a duel, only lasting minutes with the Jedi being slain. Sensing another presence the robed individual order Xalic to show himself. Xalic could sense an uneasy feeling of power with the robed figure. Xalic asked if the hooded assailant was a another Jedi, with a chuckle the assailant took off his hood revealing his face. Xalic noted his pale face and corrupted eyes. "I am no Jedi, I serve the dark side, I am a Sith" he would say before walking into a crowd and disappearing. Xalic was fascinated by those words, they seemed to bring a unexplained meaning if pursued. Soon Xalic would spend most of time asking and researching the Sith and Dark Side, yet those words would soon start to dictate his entire life in every way.​
    Overall Xalic sees the force as a weapon used to destroy those who would get in his way or those targeted to be killed. Now serving as the apprentice to Darth Haretisch he took on the name Darth Alva, sith assassin and instrument to the Triumvirate in their plans to solidify the Sith Order throughout the galaxy.​

Level: Rank 3 Apprentice​
    Class: Assassin​

Tier I Skills
    Force Pull/Push​
    Force Choke​
    Force Stealth​
    Eye of Madness​
    Affect Mind​
    Meditation​
    Tutaminas​
    Fear​
    Tier II Skills:
    Force Wave​
    Force Wound​
    Conceal Essence​
    Force Barrier​
    Probe Mind​
    Ship Profile
    [​IMG]
    Name: SR1-Fighter​
    Classification: Personal fighter​
    Length: 60ft in Length​
    Armament: Two mounted laser cannons​
    Consumables: N/A​
    Crew: N/A, flown with one pilot​
    Complements: N/A​
    Passengers: Room for only one​
    Hyper-drive Equipped: Yes​
    Description: Produced on Bespin, the SR1 was intentionally a proto-type to be tested by the Galactic Empire for mass production. Once the Empire fell it was no longer needed for request and just sat collecting dust. It came into Darth Alva's possession, through theft, and he has since then piloted it for he's personal use . Being a prototype, it took time for Alva to manage and get around its incomplete operating systems. Yet he was able to obtain, once again by theft, a primary ship guidance and weapon system. The SR1 offers superior mobility and speed over it's counter-parts, the Tie Fighter and Tie Interceptor.​

14. E. L.Knight

E. L.Knight Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 4, 2012
    Approved!

Name: Zandoran Celix
    Alias: Lord Darth Hades

Species: Zabrak
    Homeworld: Korriban, Grew up on Haruun Kal.
    Force Sensitive: Yes

Appearance
    Height: 5' 9"
    Weight: 210
    Build: Medium
    Hair: None
    Eyes: Sith Red and Yellow
    Skin: Pale White

Hades shortly after he joined The New Sith Order in 12 ABY.
    [​IMG]

After escaping Hell and Typhojem, Hades emerged with a new set of armor. 155 ABY.
    [​IMG]

Weapon(s)
    Set of Dual Sabers
    Lightsaber Description: Hilt: Black and Silver Hilts, Sith runes engraved upon one, and Sith Tribal Tattoo patterns upon another.
    Blade Color: Red. Lightsaber Fighting

[​IMG][​IMG]

Lv9: High Lord
    Tier I: 14 skills
    Tier II: 11 skills
    Tier III: 5 skills
    • Warrior
      • Knight
    SKILLS LIST

Tier I
    1. Force Push/Pull
    2. Force Shock
    3. Force Drain
    4. Tutaminis
    5. Force Choke
    6. Force Meld
    7. Affect Mind
    8. Force Stealth
    9. Force Rage
    10. Fear
    11. Ignite
    12. Chill
    13. Meditate
    14. Concoction

Tier II
    1. Force Lightning
    2. Force Wave
    3. Dark Side Healing
    4. Force Barrier
    5. Force Wound
    6. Probe Mind
    7. Conceal Essence
    8. Consume Essence
    9. Immolate
    10. Freeze
    11. Aberration
    Tier III
    1. Lesser Force Storm
    2. Force Kill
    3. Pyromania
    4. Glaciate
    5. Infusion

Lightsaber Forms
    Ataru
    Juyo
    Jar’Kai

Martial Arts
    Teräs Käsi

Hades using Ataru
    [​IMG]

Biography:
    Lord Hades was born on Korriban, but left for Haruun Kal at a young age. Both of his parents were traders and neither were connected to the Force, and it was amazing that their son was.

Formally known as Zandoran Celix, he grew up on Harrun Kal deep in the jungles. He was a Zabrak, which made him unable to blend in and provided him the opportunity to learn hate. He was persecuted by the Korunnai, the natives to the Jungle. They felt his being different meant that he didn't belong, and they wouldn't accept him as a part of their lives. His parents died during what was known as the Summertime War. Leaving him orphaned at 14 years of age, a pivotal time in which he was growing and his connection to the Force also grew.

Being orphaned made him alone, and so he remained in the jungle unprotected by its dangers, which quickly became a very hazardous way to live. Luckily his hate of the Korunnai made it easier for Zandoran to unleash his rage in a weapon, The Force.

He learned abilities that the jungle seemed to whisper, the ways to kill the ones who persecuted him, yet become one with the jungle around him. At the age of twenty, he braved the Spaceport and found someone who called themselves Sith. There were two of them, Hades and Angellus. Both were powerful, and both knew the dark side intimately. Hades had trained Angellus as a young girl, and now she was his lover.

Hades and Angellus taught Zandoran of the dark side, and trained him in Hand to Hand combat, conditioning his body to be the greatest warrior of physical combat they could. Soon they felt he was proficient and then began to take him to worlds where he would fight. Zandoran soon mastered the necessary skills and was unbeatable.

Next came the greatest of tasks, he would build his Lightsaber. Hades, though, wielded two, and Angellus wielded a staff. They gave Zandoran the choice to choose whether to build a single or to advance himself and build Duals or a staff. He chose to build a set of Dual Sabers.

They left Zandoran in a room and placed the proper instructions with him. He would use the Darkside to shape his sabers, creating weapons in harmony with his power. He went for almost a week, having only bread and water and having no sleep. By the time he was finished he had not only completed his sabers, but had grown more powerful in the dark side than he had ever been.

Hades and Angellus thus taught him to fight. Zandoran learned Jar'Kai, the Dual wielding Form. After only a few weeks of practice, he was better than Angellus and neared the level that Hades was at.

Zandoran now was fully immersed in the dark side, and he was a formidable Lightsaber duelist, but what he lacked was the Darkside Powers and Sith abilities that Hades and Angellus held. Hades chose to instruct Zandoran personally, without help from Angellus. She chose to watch, but not interfere. Even though the choice Hades had made had angered her.

Zandoran remained with them for 3 more years, and in that time, he grew more powerful than Angellus and Hades combined. During this time He tattooed his body and created his clothing to resemble what he was, a Sith.

Hades soon felt that Zandoran had earned the right to know the truth, the truth about himself and Angellus. Neither were Sith. Both and been told to leave and never return because of the relationship they held. It had clouded their judgement when amongst the Order and made them unreliable.

Zandoran was furious, his rage empowering him so, that he engaged both in a duel. Angellus was the first to fall, her skills no match for the Darkened Zabrak. Hades, though, remained an issue for at least an hour, the duel ended with both at a stalemate. As Hades released Zandoran from a saber lock Zandoran didn't hesitate in using all he could muster in the Force and released a torrent of Force Lightning, the weakened Hades lasted a few minutes more, then succumbed to the blast.

Zandoran felt powerful, his skills had grown to where he was a great warrior, but he realized it was nothing compared to others who had been trained by true Masters. He left the dead Sith's bodies lying there, unceremoniously. He felt no pity for them and no great pride in having been trained by them. They had served a purpose, one that made Zandoran more powerful and a greater warrior.

He took his Master's name of Hades. Remembering the Sith telling him it meant Underworld Fury, or Darkside's Commander. The name was based loosely off of a legend from long ago about a man who controlled the Force's Netherworld.

Zandoran felt that the name embodied what he had become and would further become and that he would prove the one to wield it better than his mentor.

Hades made his way back to Korriban, feeling at home as soon as he landed on its darkened red sands, and unrelenting heat. Its call from the Force, from the Darkside, being like that of his mother and father.

He was truly home.

Once on Korriban he joined the Sith and was trained among them, but left after feeling like an outcast. He left Korriban seeking his true place. One where he felt he was wanted and could be useful.

Hades, after leaving the Sith, struggled with what he wanted to do and embarked on a journey where he joined the Jedi but was spurned.

After leaving the Jedi, he traveled the galaxy seeking whatever he so desired. He gained a small fortune by being a Bounty Hunter and ended up on Taris, where he bought an entire tower to keep his treasures. He took back the name Zandoran Celix as an alias and began working to build a profile as Zandoran.
    He encountered another Bounty Hunter on many occasions, Alexia Duras, though she had started as a Jedi, she left and began her own time as a Bounty Hunter. After Hades and her had many encounters they began thinking of one another as arch-rivals. Alexia was well armed as a Bounty Hunter and openly used a lightsaber as well as blasters and other equipment and weapons, Hades on the other hand, wore normal clothing and liked to fulfill his contracts with as little attention drawn to himself as possible. Most times he relied solely on his Force abilities and his unarmed combat skills. He did carry a short vibro-blade on his person and his lightsabers were hidden among his clothing should he need them. Alexia did not know he could use the Force until much later.

When the Yuuzhan Vong War began, Hades had no interest in becoming involved and for a time, he was able to avoid involvement.

Two years into the war he was sent to Coruscant to retrieve a high priority target for the Hutts. A person who held nearly every portion of the Hutt Cartels various activities in a databank of which he stole from Nal Hutta.
    It was that fateful day, the Yuuzhan Vong attacked Coruscant. Alexia had also been sent by the Hutts, but her job was to kill Hades and destroy the data, as it was too dangerous to be left in anyone’s hands.
    They fought against one another, neither one prevailing over the other and soon, the Vong were upon Coruscant and they had to work together to stay alive. For over 15 hours, they ran and hid among the ruins of Coruscant, avoiding the Vong, this reliance on one another, made the two very close, and in a time of quiet rest while the war outside still raged, they became lovers.

They destroyed the data together, but Hades let her behind and stole a ship to get off world.

It would be several years before he saw Alexia again.

Hades, after Alexia, tried to become a Twilight Templar, but this proved a fruitless effort. He wanted to change for the better, then find her and express his regret in leaving her behind. He left the Templars behind, though, as he knew his dark tendencies were far too strong to be able to do anything involving the light side.

He returned to Korriban once more, but his time there was even shorter than his previous stay. He exiled himself because he felt the Order was no longer loyal to its members and that the Sith focused far too much on political power. He left in search of more Force users and their abilities, hoping to immerse himself in the Force so fully he could uncover all of it’s secrets.

He left and went to his home on Taris.

He resurrected his alias as Zandoran Celix once more and decided to aim his anger at the Hutts as well as building himself a cushion against retaliations.He hired two Wookies to be his Bodyguards, Shir’Tooka and Tor’Tooka. He then hired a pirate and smuggler named Hondo Leatro and his crew to do business with. Leatro and crew attacked Hutt shipments and brought the goods to Taris, they even intercepted severals shipments for Annari the Hutt, Taris’ very own crime lord.This served as the capital that Hades would use to open Tarisian Arms Expo, a year round weapons market and Expo for companies and traders/merchants to sell weapons.

As time progressed, Hades, as Zandoran, quickly took over several criminal groups on Taris. The Dark Raiders were a street gang that Annari employed to control his territory and keep other gangs from forming and challenging his control, but he kept them on a tight leash. Hades offered the Dark Raiders control over all of the Lower City in exchange for their help in taking out Annari. A rival group, The Skull Knights, a swoop and speeder bike gang, was offered all of the Undercity in the exact same deal. Both groups agreed to help.Hades quickly made Annari’s life hell, and soon the Hutt wanted to talk truce. Hades would keep control of the gangs and all weapons and gambling trades, Annari would keep the drug and other illicit trades.

Hades also took to greasing the wheels of the political machine on Taris to keep everyone away from what he was doing. He was slowly becoming what he had despised.

Then Alexia arrived on his doorstep, and with her, she brought their daughter, Jada. It was in that moment that Hades softened and his heart began to thaw.

Alexia and he agreed to be a family with Jada and he promised to turn from the dark side. And for a time, he was able to, but soon, Jada grew sick. During his travels, he had heard of a stone that could extend one's life inevitably, and heal people.

While he searched for this stone, he paid for the best Doctors and medical care, but nothing seemed to help.

He found the fabled stone of a Sith Sorcerer on Naboo, below its oceans in a temple dedicated to the dark side and hiding the stone.

Within the temple, he learned that a Force Wielder could take the stone and drain the essence of anyone and use it to heal themselves and extend their own life. Surely it could do the same for another?

He took the stone, a crystal prism carved to look like a Sith Holocron. Upon returning to Taris, he quickly used the stone to save Jada, but she was changed. She acted out violently and had tendencies of dark actions.

Hades confessed to Alexia what he had done and she was so angry that she took Jada and fled Taris. Hades never saw his daughter again.

As Hades grew older, he realized people on Taris would become suspicious of his longevity and began to plan for his replacement at Tarisian Arms Expo and public life in general. This led him to Dr. Horus Sordak, a doctor still registered in the Medical Practitioners database but forbidden to practice medicine in nearly every system except a few. Taris being one of them. He found the good Doctor providing plastic surgery to criminals on Nar Shaddaa using a radical technique that implemented Yuuzhan Vong biotech to create a new face that could be altered hundreds of times and heal perfectly.

Sordak was paid handsomely every time he did a surgery, so much so that he could never spend the fortune he had accrued in 5 lifetimes, let alone the one lifetime he did have.

Hades, though, offered him a place to build a lab and do research, which is what Sordak desperately wanted and used his fortunes for anyway.

Sordak was able to create blueprints for updated cloning equipment and sourced all the parts from various medical companies. His cover for the purchases was the fact that Zandoran was ailing with age and need around the clock care and special equipment to continue to survive.

Within a few years, a clone of Hades was born, this clone, though, had little to no abilities or potential in the Force, thanks to Sordak dampening his connection through genetic manipulation. Zandoran Celix II was named Hades son and heir, and he took over every aspect of Zandoran’s public life.

Hades spent his new free time studying the dark side and sending his Wookiee bodyguards to retrieve items of interest t him while remaining undetected by the Jedi, The Sith or anyone else who could jeopardize his secret existence.

Hades emerged from his dark side studies in 155 ABY and returned to the Sith homeworld, now known as Moraband.He quickly learned that, though he had studied the dark side for a very long time, he had not practiced it or continued his physical practices, and he could tell this had weakened him considerably.

His first mission to prove himself ended with the success of gaining an apprentice and a new user of the dark side within the Order, soon, though, Abeloth appeared, and Moraband became a war zone.

He was quickly placed into a fight against thousands of undead, and aided by a Temple Acolyte known as Hel, he and his apprentice, Ravenous, fought hard alongside her. Hades would not see the end of that day alive.

Within only days of his return, he was dead, taken by Abeloth and held as a prisoner in a prison of her own mind. This was a kind of torture that Hades had never endured, and his hatred for Abeloth grew strong by the time he was freed from her grasp, emerging alive once more.Though, that lasted less than an hour as Typhojem destroyed Hades once more and took him to Hell. It was here he learned of Haretisch’s betrayal and that Hel was his daughter. Typhojem wanted them to destroy Haretisch for him, but Hades refused. The man was certainly a traitor, but then Typhojem threatened Hel, who, by all accounts, was innocent.

Hades stood in defiance, as did many others, then, with the help of Haretisch, they were able to fight off Typhojem and emerge alive once more.It was Emperor Insipid, though, whose betrayal hurt worse. He had betrayed them all for power, built he entire Order and Empire up, for power, just to sacrifice them all for more power. And then, after all that, Hades felt his disgust of non-humans, the very ones who, without them, he’d not have anything. Hades had sworn himself to the Order and the Empire and that loyalty would stand, even if it’s leaders were unfit.

Hades hoped now, with a shift in time and of space, and a rebuilding of who and what they were, he could place his trust in another and ensure the Order and the Empire remained strong, even if he had to kill to ensure it.

15. A Blind Prophet

A Blind Prophet Jedi Master star 4

Mar 25, 2016
    Thrice Approved

Name: Teafa Phaidraig
    Species: Miraluka
    Homeworld: Alpheridies (old universe)
    Height: 5'3
    Weight: 112
    Physical description: [​IMG]This face sans eyes.
    [​IMG]This hair and goggles without the purple lights.
    Clothing: Dark grey cloak, with dark grey tunic and skirt, also sometimes wears dark grey pants and a dark grey soft leather belt.
    Weapons: A blaster, a vibroblade, Visas Marr's white bladed, curved hilted lightsaber (received from a vision upon arriving at Mortis), a black bladed lightsaber taken off of the corpse of Malleus the wookiee high cultist.
    Tools: A thin gold bracelet that reminds her of Talwar, and now the old world. A datapad.
    Abilities: A gifted dancer and gymnast, and is surprisingly strong for her size but mainly very agile. Is decent at administration and keeping things in order, and a bit of a neat freak, if things around her are a mess it's clear that she's not doing well. Has a near eidetic memory, and as such is a valued research assistant in the Luka Sene which is why her combat skills leave a bit to be desired at the moment. She's had the basics of combat, but prefers hiding and avoiding combat as much as possible if situations of that nature arise, but is very good at getting in people's blind spots when it is necessary to save someone she's around. Has a tendency to try to fade into the background and remain unseen or unnoticed, trying to make her Force presence as small as she can. Has a strong connection to the Force, and is gifted at farsight even for a Miraluka (mainly in the sense of being able to tell what is going on at great distances with high accuracy, but also has occasional visions like the one that lead her to Moarbund). Because of her time with Talwar she has learned how to use Field Detection moderately well, which helps her with detecting energy and how it is being used, and droids as well meaning it isn't as much of a blind spot for her as it would otherwise be. Is a pretty good shot due to her innate Force sight, and can fly so long as nothing fancy is required thanks to Talwar.

Family: All gone in the old world, so far as she's aware.

Associates: Inspid as he's her master, Ravenous whom she has a life debt from, arguably Aryan Graul. Everyone else is gone and she doesn't know any of her fellow sith very well.

Biography: Her early life was unexceptional, her parents loved her, she went to school, she had the basics everyone needs. It wasn't until her teen years that things started to get interesting, when she was kidnapped by offworlders who planned to sell her into slavery. There were things that were done to her during that time that she very much would prefer not to remember, and typically refuses to talk about that time of her life with anyone save her closest friend, Talwar. It is because of this that there has always been a desire for greater power over her life, greater control over her surroundings, than is typically present in a Miraluka.

She was rescued by one of the Luka Sene Seekers named Talwar, who on the way back to Alpheridies made note of her strength in the Force and suggested that she apply to be a member of the order. It was surprising that it had been overlooked to that point in her life, but given her proclivity for remaining in the background perhaps understandable. Teafa applied and was accepted, and thus her life truly began. It was noted that she had the potential to be one of the Seekers herself, and due to what had happened to her earlier in her life she heavily considered it, but the thought of being involved in combat as often as that could potentially end up limited her interest as fighting was something she was not particularly interested in. Still, Talwar consistently brought her along with him, and their bond continued to deepen. Especially given that she had saved his life on more than one occasion due to her stealthy nature and understanding of how to hide herself with the Force. It was something she had made sure to understand as soon as she possibly could.

Often during her time with the Luka Sene she was sought out to aid in some form of research or another, due to her readily she could remember things. It was both a blessing and a curse as she ended up studying things she sometimes had no business knowing about in such depths as this could result, in particular the Dark Side of the Force when some adventurous young Luka Sene sought to impress the masters. This was seldom the ultimate result, but it was something that began to fascinate her due to what had happened to her as a teen. Given that the Miralukan ideal of the Force was to balance both light and dark, Ashla and Bogan, Teafa began to wonder how possible it would be to use the Dark Side of the Force for good and began seeking knowledge in secret. She never put any of it into practice, but her theoretical knowledge was something that made Talwar began to caution her. Teafa promised him that she wouldn't use any of the knowledge she had squirreled away in her mind.

Things seemed as though they were going well, and there was a goal in her life of sorts, though she longed to truly make a mark on the galaxy beyond her homeworld. It had been suggested that maybe the path of the Jedi was for her, but she shied away from it for one reason or another. There was something inside of her that knew that was a path she could never hope to walk. Ultimately it was her farsight that proved her undoing with the Luka Sene. She sense some massive shift in the Force on a distant planet that she learned was Morabund. She wanted to understand what was going on, especially since much of what she sensed had the flavor of the Dark Side. And so she stole a ship, knowing that the Luka Sene would never approve of her seeking out what was going on, and set out to find out what was going on not knowing how utterly she was likely to be in over her head.

Upon arrival she was ushered into a party, where she met her new master: Darth Insipid, emperor of the sith. To say that it was something of a shock was a bit of an understatement as she didn't think she was anything special enough to warrant that type of attention. After the revelation of Empress Fel hanging from the ceiling, Teafa left the banquet being a bit sick to her stomach whereupon she ran into the wookiee Ravenous. To say that he was drunk and heading to do something stupid was a bit of an understatement, but he found something interesting about her and took her to see his dead master Hades... whom he had eaten some of. Hades body disappeared and she helped him deal with it, and for some reason beyond her he swore a life debt to her. An eventful first night concluded, she headed to her room to do a little research on the mission everyone was going on the following day.

She was a little late, but heard the overview of what they were doing, and she was highly disappointed in the overall lack of information. But given the subject matter it wasn't that shocking in some ways. After all, who could research mythical planets and legends of gods? Upon arrival she experienced a bizarre vision where she could actually see, and she met another miraluka that turned out to be Visas Marr. To say that it was a bit of a life changer would be accurate, and somehow she woke up holding onto Visa's lightsaber.

Mnngal-Mnngal and Abeloth made everyone's lives a bit of hell at that point, and cost them the Chimaera as everyone abandoned ship to make it to the planet. Upon landing Teafa found herself beset upon by Malleus, for some reason deciding that coming after her was the best idea for some reason. She managed to defeat him, and took his lightsaber with her as well. Finding herself with three at that point in time, having taken one from the basic stores on the ship before arriving, she sent one of them to Invidius, before calling out to Abeloth.

Finding herself in another realm, she was confronted with the many tentacled lady of chaos along with several other sith as Abeloth debated who she wanted to form her new family, pulling other sith into the land beyond shadows. It was Teafa who landed the first blow, managing to sneak up behind Abeloth and slice her nearly in half before being knocked to the side and out of the fight.

She woke up to a different world, as Typhojem was freed very shortly after that and she was knocked completely out of commission as she got eyes before having them pop and acid running down her face. That was the last thing she really remembers from that time beyond Aryan saving her, and somehow making it onto the ship and into a bacta tank. Her face has somehow been repaired, Insipid claiming to have done that himself while he stood vigil over her while she healed for several days. Invidius also left her lightsaber, the important one from the vision, there for her when she woke up. She hasn't done much since, trying to piece her mind back together after witnessing things and feeling things that no mortal should ever see. She hasn't necessarily found much of who she was before, and so piecing herself back together into a new her is Teafa's main focus at the moment. That and learning what she can. She has found some solace in practicing with her lightsabers, the simplicity of focusing on the Force and the physical motions helping her to center herself. At least for a time. Because of her fragile state, she almost constantly hides her presence in the Force, trying to avoid notice as much as she can.

Here's a Diary of her past that I'm doing for the fanfic dear diary challenge: Not so blind (Updated 2/10)

A story that addresses when she first woke up in the new reality: Only Girl in the World

Class/Level: Level 4 Assassin

Tier 1 skills:

Affect Mind
    Concoction
    Eyes of Madness
    Force Choke
    Force Drain
    Force Push/Pull
    Force Stealth
    Meditate
    Tutaminis

Tier 2 skills:

Conceal Essence
    Dark Side Healing
    Force Sight
    Force Wave
    Force Wound
    Touch of Chaos

16. PCCViking

PCCViking Chosen One star 10

Jun 12, 2014
    Triumvirate Approved

Character Sheet:

Name: Drev Aldson (Sith name Darth Thunderous)
    Homeworld: Naboo
    Height: 5'10"
    Weight: 197
    Physical Attributes: Medium build, with short, brown hair, blue eyes and Caucasian-colored skin. No marks or tatoos.
    Clothing: Whatever the situation calls for, not normally a business-casual shirt with dark-colored trousers.
    Abilities: At this point, only a low-level Force user, but is a quick learner. Has decent self-defense skills.
    Weapon/Tools: Lightsaber
    Lightsaber description: Currently, just an ordinary-looking hilt. Blade stolen from a Jedi's corpse.
    Family: Single, with two brothers and three sisters
    Associates: No close friends, with only fellow merchants being close acquaintances.
    Biography: Darth Thunderous was born on Naboo, during a time of great conflict. At a young age, he had a strong affinity with the Force, using it to cloak himself whenever he wanted to avoid attention. That ability, coupled with his talent at using a Mind trick, only strengthened with age.

But he wanted to grow in strength, but there weren't any teachers available. Both the Jedi and Sith had been driven underground, due to the conflict between the Empire and New Republic, with each government targeting the opposing Orders. This left him frustrated as he knew he needed a strong teacher to allow him to grow in the ways of the Force.

But Thunderous also knew he had to avoid attention of both governments. The New Republic might think he was a Sith working for the Empire, and the Empire would think he was a Jedi, serving the New Republic. While there were some people he trusted, they didn't have the resources to find the appropriate teacher he needed.

Darth Thunderous was patient, though. All he had to do was wait for the right opportunity, and the right teacher would come along and allow him to grow in the ways of the Force.

Class: Assassin-Watcher
    Level: Level 3-Apprentice (33 PP), Apprentice to Darth Insipid, Emperor of the Sith Empire
    Tier 1 Skills:
    Force Choke
    Affect Mind
    Force Push/Pull
    Force Shock
    Tutaminis
    Force Meld
    Force Stealth
    Force Rage

Tier 2 Skills:
    Force Wave
    Probe Mind
    Conceal Essence
    Inspire
    Force Lightning

17. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Name: Aryan Graul
    Homeworld: Nubia
    Height: 6’2”
    Weight: Average
    Physical Attributes:
    [​IMG]

Clothing: While he owns any number of ornate robes in accordance with expectations for someone with his status, he prefers to keep things simple. A high-collared tunic, trousers and knee-high boots tends to suffice for most occasions.
    Abilities: In addition to being a capable pilot from his time in the Federation military, Aryan is a bright and cunning politician. While he has a solid public face, he can be downright feral behind closed doors. Cruel and deceptive is the name of the game, especially when it comes to his lust for power and control. He is also prone to using manipulation and blackmail to bend things to his favor.
    Weapons/Tools: A chrome-plated holdout blaster attached to a shoulder holster and concealed within his tunic; a vibroknife sheathed to the inside of his boot
    Family: Norin Graul (father) – deceased; Ashaiya Graul-Kinth (mother) – as of 155 ABY, was still living on the family plantation on Nubia; Sayl Kinth (grandmother); as of 155 ABY, lives on the family plantation on Nubia with Aryan's mother
    Associates: While he maintains a professional working relationship with Emperor Insipid (and the rest of the Triumvirate), he generally considers himself an outcast and finds that he does not have many allies among the Sith. The exception is Teafa Phadraig, whom he has formed a sort of bond with after their ordeal on Mortis. The exact specifics of their relationship is currently unknown.
    Biography: Born and raised on Nubia, Aryan had a natural love for flying and tinkering with starships. He often lauded the contributions of Nubian Star Drives to the galactic stage, and longed to one day take to the stars to witness the homebred marvels in action. He got one step closer to achieving his goal when he was old enough to enlist in the Federation military as a fighter pilot.

Aryan's military career was littered with excellence, quickly proving his worth and becoming a sort of hometown hero with each passing achievement. He soon found himself escalated to the rank of Captain, and he was even requested to return home to christen Nubian Star Drives' newest starship model; a dream come true. At this point, Aryan was thinking of going career with his commission, but that all came to a crashing end when he was seriously wounded in a scuffle in the Mid Rim. His injuries were extensive enough that he ended up losing his left leg. With that harsh reality, his military career was over.

The whole experience left him a more hardened and embittered man, especially now that he was reduced to relying on a hover chair for mobility. He blamed the government and its inadequacies for the incident, inwardly looking to seek retribution for everything they've taken from him. It started with revealing idle acts of negligence he had observed during his tenure and how the seeds of corruption had already been sown. His words became a rallying point for the people, and he soon found himself speaking out about his revelations from different public venues around Nubia. Accusations and exposure soon led to calls for change, and in response, Aryan began to diligently lay out a plan for action. While he was only one man, he dully believed that he alone could make a difference.

His influence over the people remained strong, and they ultimately pushed for him to pursue elected office and represent them in the Senate. Against all odds, and despite having no former political training, Aryan won the election by a landslide. He viewed the outcome as some kind of epiphany; he was their savior, and anything less than that was simply unacceptable. It was a dangerous thought which would slowly begin to consume his mind.

Now equipped with a new outlook, – not to mention, a new prosthetic leg – his reign in the Senate began. It wasn't long, however, before he became a victim of his own machinations. While he adopted a public mask that kept him quite favorable to the people, he continued to obsess over the government and his quest to obtain the kind of influence he needed to become the savior he envisioned himself to be. In a desperate bid to elevate himself, he sold his soul to the devil; he was now allied with the Sith.

It was at this point that the line of morality began to blur. In exchange for information and other nominal tasks, he hoped that the Sith would provide him with the kind of push he needed to achieve his ultimate goal…even if it drove him to madness.

After the siege on Coruscant, Aryan, as the last remaining member of the Senate, was declared Chancellor by Emperor Insipid himself. But it was a fool's victory; aside from a few isolated cells scattered across the galaxy, there was nothing left to rule. It was an empty title, one that the Sith continued to exploit as things rapidly spiraled out of control.

Without anywhere else to turn, Aryan found that he was in way over his head and struggling to maintain control, which culminated in the attack on Mortis. During the battle, he was assigned to Insipid's personal squadron against his will, presumably to stay under the watchful eye of the Emperor himself. What he didn't realize is that this fateful trip would test him in ways that were previously unimaginable, especially when faced with a glorified god in the form of Typhojem. He would be changed both mentally and physically, and if not for the aid provided by both Insipid and Teafa Phadraig, would have likely succumbed to his emerging madness.

What happened beyond Mortis remains a mystery to Aryan; from how it was explained to him, some kind of Sith ritual, which allowed them to neutralize the threat of Typhojem, hurtled them through space and time to the year 5 ABY. It was a complete alien world to him…and the perfect landscape for a new beginning. While some mental scars remain from his time on Mortis, Aryan fully intends to take advantage of this new lease on life, regardless as to where it will lead him.

Class: Assassin
    Level: 1 – Apprentice

Tier I Skills:
    Force Push/Pull
    Force Shock
    Force Choke
    Affect Mind
    Force Stealth
    Meditate

Tier II Skills:
    Probe Mind
    Conceal Essence
    Force Sight

Tier III Skills:
    N/A

SHIP PROFILE

[​IMG]

Name: Stardust
    Classification: Corellian Engineering CR90 Corvette
    Length: 150 meters
    Armament: 2 duel turbolaser turrets (1 dorsal/1 ventral); 4 single turbolaser turrets (4 turrets mounted on dorsal escape pods: 2 port/2 starboard)
    Consumables: 1 standard year
    Crew: 30-165, depending on configuration
    Complement: Squadron of starfighters
    Passengers: Up to 600
    Hyperdrive Equipped: Yes
    Description: The Stardust's sleek body is painted a matte black with pale yellow accents

Last edited: Apr 24, 2018
  18. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    Character Sheet:
    Triumverate Approved!
    Name: Darth Hekate, Minerva Hektor
    Homeworld: Chandrila
    Height: 5 foot 5
    Weight: 140 lbs.
    Physical Attributes: While not devastatingly beautiful, Hekate is considered a natural beauty and has beguiling dark brown eyes that are at equal times laughing, crying and can be hypnotic. She is of about average height, roughly five foot five. She has dark brown hair the color of fresh soil with amber and scarlet high lights. Her fair skin tone is a shade or two paler than normal because she spends so much time inside reading everything she can get her hands on.
    [​IMG]

Clothing: Grey tunic with a purple collar under a sleeveless grey dress, black sash belt, grey leggings and boots. She has more sets in her closet.

Abilities: Adept at manipulating/shaping plants and animals to do her bidding, genetic manipulation of plants to give her energy and act as regeneration devices should something happen, poison experimenter and expert in using uber-spicy foods as torture devices.

Weapons/Tools: her lightsaber which has a wooden hilt made of twisted vines and recycled metal, plants and animals and her Sithspawn, the centaurantula, books, runes and spells for spellcasting

Family: She has family back on Chandrila who are proud that she is a Sith. Her family includes her birth parents, three younger brothers, two sisters and an aunt who practices steel hands.

Associates: None yet

Biography: The Force was not unknown to the Hektor family, but it was weak and they were not fans of the Jedi or the fact that they seemed somehow “better” than most. As it was, distant ancestors dabbled in the Dark Side and over time this led to the whole family taking a viewpoint not to dissimilar to the Dark Side. After all, family came first.

When Hekate was not yet three, the Force began manifesting itself in a way that is was mistaken for the obvious symptoms of Aspgerger’s Syndrome/High Functioning Autism. She was obsessed with plants and animals and spoke in near poems. She rarely made eye contact, and preferred reading books over social interaction. After several years of tests and schooling at private schools all over Chandrila, a visiting Nightsister informed the Hektor family that their child was not autistic, this was her Force gifts manifesting themselves! Relieved and a little frightened, they had Minerva go off to Dathomir to train.

During her tenure on Dathomir, she took the name Darth Hekate and excelled in learning how manipulate plants and animals to do her bidding. She even created a Sithspawn creature known as a centarantula and it has become her pet/mount. She gained a high tolerance for all known poisons and learned how to draw energy from living matter around her to restore strength and energy. She also, by accident, discovered how to use plants to regenerate herself. It was not a pretty or quick process, but it was effective.

At the age of 20, her old master felt she had nothing more to teach, so she has sent Darth Hekate to the Sith academy to complete her training and to become a true Sith.

Class: Sorcerer, Chronicler

Level: Apprentice 3

Tier I Skills: (8)

Force Shock

Force Drain

Force Stealth

Ignite

Chill

Mediate

Concoction

Eye of Madness

Tier II Skills: (5)

Dark Side Healing

Immolate

Freeze

Inspire

Force Illusions

19. WookieeRage

WookieeRage Force Ghost star 5

Feb 3, 2016
    Triumvirate Approved
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Name: Darth Ravenous (Formally known as Wuulfwarg)
    Species: Wookiee
    Homeworld: Kashyyyk
    Height: 2.25 Meters
    Weight: 155 Kg

Physical Description: Dark Brown to almost Black fur, large build with a scar over his left eye. Braided jowl fur shows warrior status within his clan. Arm was severed at the elbow from a duel with a Sith Lord while he was a Jedi Knight within the Order, now replaced with a robotic limb that has retracting razor sharp knives where once his natural claws would be, synthetic fur was implanted on the limb for cosmetic purposes.

Clothing: Wears a simple black cloak with fine handmade, Mynock leather. Stitching is by a well-known tailor and is worth many credits. Armored sash that holds both of his lightsabers. Armored greaves and bracers (Mandalorian Iron)

Abilities: Is knowledgeable in all forms of Lightsaber combat, is a Master of the Djem So form and applies it effortlessly with his species innate Strength and Rage. Has the knowledge of flying most space-faring vehicles and land vehicles; Speeders, speederbikes, etc. Is a very handy crewman regardless, as his repairing and mechanical skills are unmatched. As the force is concerned, he has always had an affinity for sensing the feelings of others and his surrounds. I.e. Sensing living beings within the area.

Weapons: Simple Wooden Inlaid Blue Lightsaber.(Kept from time as Jedi Knight, though crystal is now a synthetic red custom to most Dark Siders.) Custom, shortened Bowcaster kept in "The Raven", his personal freighter. Aquired a ceremonial leather-wrapped lightsaber from a crypt while in the battle of Mountain pass. Hastily Inserted black Lightsaber crystal he had also found within the ceremonial blade which may turn out to be something else entirely.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description of abilities: Natural hearty warrior with melee weapons, Displays profound strength and pain endurance, good at trapping, hunting and scouting from fending for himself in the Shadowlands on Kashyyyk, able to pilot most ships single-handedly, not good with diplomacy or negotiations.

Associates: Darth Hades, Taefa (formed force-bond with Taefa and Swore life-debt to both…It’s complicated..) Darth Hel.

Bio: Born to a Warrior Clan on Kashyyyk and was taken away by a Jedi after diplomacy with Slavers did not work. Family is M.I.A. and he has not searched for them since. Joined up with Hutts’ on Nar Shaddaa after killing and consuming his Jedi Master on a barren world where their ship had crashed. While employed under them got but a taste for the Dark Side. A contract had led him to Moraband where his target, Darth Hades decimated his ambush and took him under his tutelage after sensing the Dark Side within the Wookiee. He was a Hero of the Mountain pass on Moraband along with Sith members, Darth Hades, Hel and Anark and was a key part of the destruction of Abeloth and Mnngal-Mnngal on the planet as well. Mission on Mortis left him stuck in a Parallel universe where he was force to eat his regurgitated sins within his stomach over and over for 1,000 years. He has become a deadly weapon of the Sith Empire and has been recently offworld on scouting missions aboard his new ship, ‘The Gormandizer’.

**WARNING**
    Extremely volatile. Has grown the taste for flesh, Keep appendages away from mouth.

Class: Sith Marauder

Level: Sith Lord (7)

Skills:
    Tier 1
    Force Push/Pull
    Force Shock
    Force Drain
    Tutaminis
    Force Choke
    Force Meld
    Affect Mind
    Force Stealth
    Force Rage
    Fear
    Ignite
    Meditate

Tier 2
    Force Wave
    Force Lightning
    Dark Side Healing
    Force Barrier
    Force Wound
    Inspire
    Probe Mind
    Consume Essence
    Force Sight

Tier 3
    Force Avalanche
    Hunger
    Shatterpoint

SHIP INFORMATION (Fleet)
    [​IMG]
    Name: The Gormandizer
    Classification: Acclamator-Class Landing Ship
    Length: 752 meters
    Width:450 meters
    Height: 200 meters with landing gear (189 in flight)
    Armament: This 752 meter Acclamator-Class Assault Transport favored the Dagger design that was standard to the Galactic-Empire of the old. It is equipped with 4 heavy torpedo launch tubes, 24 point defense laser cannons; rated at 6-megatons per shot and 12 quad-turbolaser turrets; each rated at a maximum 200 Gigatons per shot. It is also armed with concussion missiles. The sensor and communication suites are located at the front of the ships command tower. The hull armor was that of other Acclamator-Class Assaults vessels and was impregnated with ultra-dispersive Neutronium that withstood and spread massive energy blasts. Fusion rockets would barely scratch this ship.
    Consumables: 1.5 years
    Crew: 1,000
    Complement: 4 fast launching TIE fighter tubes, 150 TIE fighters +Operators, 10 AT-AT’s +Crews, 5 Scout trooper battalions and 300 Scout speeder Bikes.
    Passengers: The common wing of this vessel is capable of handling 1500 non-combatant passengers, I.E. servants, refugees, prisoners etc.
    Hyperdrive equipped: Yes

Description: See pictures.
    _____________________________________________________________________________

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Name: Astra Panceila

Height: 5'7''
    Weight:150lbs
    Occupation: Soldier/Sniper, Freelance Mercenary (Currently "on leave")
    Physical Description: Average build, slightly muscular, See pictures above for more.
    Clothing: Her go-to outfit is Modular Armor that protects against elements, bladed weapons and other non-energy based projectiles. Outfits change depending on mission.

Weapons/Equipment: Custom Cycler Rifle, Sub-Machine Slug Thrower strapped to lower back, trip mines, large knife concealed in boot. Fiber Optic cloak that adapts to the surrounding automatically. Multi-filter HUD-goggles capable of nightvision, infrared, close range sonar for seeing through nearby walls.

Description of Abilities: Expert at infiltration and manipulation. Astra's work as a Sniper augmented by her untrained Force Sensitivity makes her an unmatched marksman. Well-versed in close range hand-to-hand combat.

Affiliation: Knights of Darkness.

Bio: Astra was born on Coruscant's underbelly to a life of poverty. Her family, or what she called a family was a band of roaming scavengers that would move from ward to ward, stealing whatever tech they could strip from vehicles and passing droids before moving on to the next area. Astra was never in one place too long and as she got older, was used by her 'father' to distract targets as they raided their possessions. As she turned into an adult, she decided she wanted to join up with the Military, mostly to get out of Coruscant's lower wards. She completed her basic training and was placed into an Elite Military team known as the Wolf Pack with her call-sign being 'Red Fox'. She was an expert marksman and specialized in Sniping/Counter-Sniping. This quickly evolved into a splinter group that was used for assassination of HVT's under the veil of the government. Before long, she had accumulated more than 50 kills which she attributed to 'Luck' (Actual Force Sensitivity). With each one bringing her further and further into the outer rim. After making a lot of money, she eventually disbarred with the Wolf Pack (on her own terms) and settled on Taris' within the slums, hoping she would be forgotten..

She was detected and captured by Darth Ravenous during a Sith occupation of Taris and trained in the ways of the Dark Side through countless hours of torture in the pressure sphere within Ravenous' personal quarters and became his thrall. The experiments, though cruel, were effective, enhancing Astra's physical strength and speed as well as her ability to deny basic human needs for extended periods of time in order to achieve her goal. (I.E. Food, water, movement.)

20. Darth Master Titus

Darth Master Titus Jedi Knight star 4

Dec 10, 2014
    Name: Darth Titus, born Titus Impera.
    Height: 6'2
    Weight: 180
    Physical Description: Titus was a well sculpted young man. Through his many battles and training, he had developed a toned, muscular body. He has tanned skin, light brown eyes, dark curly hair, a well groomed full beard, and sported tattoos that covered most of his arms and his chest.

[​IMG]
    (NO MASK)

Family:Dead

Associates: There was a girl named Isabella, a love interest from his teenage years. He hasn't seen or heard of her since the day he left his home planet of Sereeno.
    Clothing: Titus wore black pants, accompanied by black combat boots. He had cut the sleeves on his black Sith robe to expose his arms.
    Weapons: A single crimson lightsaber.

[​IMG]

Description of Abilities: Titus was a duelist. He thrived in lightsaber combat. While his skills in Sith sorcery are quite useless, his capabilities with force jump, force push, and force lightning were his specialty. Combining force attacks with his lightsaber attacks, Titus is fierce and deadly. Titus mastered Form III Soresu and Form IV Ataru. Darth Titus was well versed in all forms of lightsaber combat, but found that he excelled with Form III and IV. With Ataru, Titus could channel his speed, acrobatics, ruthlessness and aggressiveness while putting his strength to use, and Soresu allowed Titus to go on the defense and still dominate a fight.

Bio: Titus Impera was born on the planet Serenno. He lived a comfortable life with his parents until the day they discovered his prowess with the force. Titus' parents quickly invited an old man from their town to their home. This old man was believed to have been a former Jedi. This man had no name. The kids and elders of the town alike referred to him as, "The Old One" or "The Man with No Name". He was a mysterious man. No one knew much about him, if anything at all. One thing everyone knew about him however, he had the power of the force within him. What else could it be? This old man levitated objects with a single thought, or opened doors without physically doing so.

Titus' parents were eager to have
    The Old One
    train him so he could control himself instead of abusing his powers. The Old One took a look at Titus, seemingly staring into his soul. The old man finally nodded his head. "This kid has great power, but a wild mind. I'll do what I must. I will train him." Titus began training with him at the age of 11. Titus was so thrilled to begin his path to becoming a Jedi. It wasn't until Titus turned 14 that Titus realized being a Jedi was not what it seemed. He was a wild boy, always wanted to fight, and always chased after the girls in the town. The Old One quickly disciplined him when these thoughts entered Titus' mind. When Titus turned 17, his life changed forever. The Old One had been drunk senseless the night before. Titus' parents were enraged that their son's mentor lived such a volatile life. Titus' father confronted The Old One in his drunken stupor which had led to his father being savagely beaten to death. His mother had witnessed this and so too paid the price. The Old One had lost it, his sanity. He was never a Jedi, just a strong wielder of the force who had been turned away from the Jedi Temple because of his age and because of his rash behavior and continuous drunkenness.

Titus had escaped the town for a few days in the lush forests with a love interest of his from town, another act forbidden by the Jedi. His Master had forbade it, but Titus was rebellious by nature. He felt an eerie chill come about him while in the forest. He rushed back into town to see all the town's citizens huddled around his home. There his parents lie dead. He grew so enraged, so furious. He knew who had done it. Titus confronted his Master. A duel to the death. His Master refused. Titus would have none of it. He ended his master with pure anger. He pummeled into him with his fist, and then with the force lifted his master into the air and tossed him into the walls and ground of his home. He destroyed his master. Titus grew to hate the Jedi simply because of The Old One. With no one to mentor him, Titus traveled the galaxy looking for a purpose.

This is where he found Darth Dreadwar, Dark Lord of the Sith, Sith Emperor. Under Dreadwar, Titus began his path to becoming a Sith. After long trials, Titus had to face his Master in the dueling arena on Korriban where Titus "was merely
    surviving
    a mere Force Phantom of Dreadwar" and defeated his Master to earned the title of Sith Marauder.

Now Titus finds himself within the Sith Empire. In such short time, he had established himself as a formidable Sith warrior. After his escape of Mnggal-Mnggal, Titus had taken a leave of absence, if you would call it that. The Sith Marauder had took time to soul search. In the battles leading up to his near death with Mnggal-Mnggal, Titus had already sustained many battle wounds such as in the battle on Coruscant. Once again he called into question his purpose within the Sith Empire. He contemplated whether he'd return to wandering the galaxy and enjoying his riches. Titus tried it for a few months, but decided that life was no longer for him.

Titus was ready to return to the Sith Empire.

Class: Warrior (Marauder)
    Level: 5

Tier 1 Skills:
    Force Push/Pull
    Force Shock
    Force Drain
    Tutaminis
    Force Choke
    Meditate
    Fear
    Force Rage
    Force Stealth
    Ignite

Tier 2 Skills:
    Force Wave
    Force Lightning
    Dark Side Healing
    Force Barrier
    Force Wound
    Consume Essence
    Mind Shard

Tier 3 Skills:
    Force Kill

SHIP PROFILE
    Name: Classis Romanesque
    Classification: Imperial Shuttle
    Length: 25 meters
    Armament: 2 forward repeating blaster cannons
    Consumables: 3 Months, if lucky.
    Crew: 2 Crew | 2 Gunners
    Passengers: 10 troops
    Description: A small but useful shuttle. The Classis Romanesque serves its purpose.

[​IMG]

21. Captain Owen

Captain Owen Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 1, 2017
    APPROVED!

This is my completed character sheet, sorry about the terrible drawing, I'm not much of an artist, even though I study Art haha.

Name: Xel Saxon, Darth Xel.
    Age; 23
    Homeworld : Mandalore
    Height: 5'8
    Weight: 160 lbs
    Physical Attributes: Messy, black hair, brown eyes, some scars. On his face.
    Clothing: Death Watch armor, with a cape.
    Abilities: Speedy, extremely skilled in combat. A low-level force user.
    Weapons/Tools: 2 Blood-Red Lightsabers, Xel battles with them using the Shoto Style (Jar'Kai) Basic Mandalorian Armor Equipped Flmaethrower, a Jetpack.
    Associates: Works with many bounty hunters.

Biography: Xel was a descendant of Gar Saxon, born on mandalore, but moved to Ankhul, with what was left of Clan Vizsla, raised by one of Gar's Personal Guards. From a young age, Gar's guard noticed he was force-sensitive, he was trained by an old sith assassin, who did not reveal his name, Xel is now a sith assassin for the Sith Empire, he seeks to be chosen as an apprentice by a higher ranked member of the Sith Empire. Not much else to say about him, his mind is corrupted, he doesn't remember much.

Class/Level: Level 1 Assassin

Tier 1 Skills (6): Meditate, Force Stealth, Force Choke, Force Push/Pull, Affect Mind, Fear.

Tier 2 Skills (3): Probe Mind, Force Sight, Conceal Essence.

Ship Profile:
    Name: Saxon
    Classification: Imperial Shuttle
    Length: 20 Metres
    Armament: Rear double laser cannon (1), Forward double laser cannons (2), Wing-mounted double cannons (2)
    Consumables: 6 months
    Crew: 2 Gunners.
    Passengers: No Passengers, Just Xel and two Gunners
    Hyperdrive Equipped: Yes

What he will look like:
    http://prntscr.com/dr4t7s

22. corinthia

corinthia Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 16, 2016
    TRIPLE GM APPROVED!

CHARACTER PROFILE
    [​IMG]
    Name: Darth Hesper (née Théa Cifra, later privately Théa Lasena)

Homeworld: Naboo

Height/Weight: 5'2" / Average weight

Physical Attributes: Hesper is a petite and small-framed human female with a slim face, high cheekbones, startlingly grey eyes, and very long medium blonde hair. She sports an obvious dark scar streching from the approximate middle of her forehead, over her left eye, and to her left jaw. Her left iris and pupil are milky in color, and she is blind in that eye. Hesper's complexion is very fair, and she has a generous dusting of freckles across her cheeks. Although she is beautiful and delicate-looking, she appears to have a permanent scowl. Hesper has multiple piercings on both ears, including an industrial on her right ear. She often wears dark eye makeup with severe winged eyeliner, and she also paints her lips dark red from time to time.

Clothing: Hesper favors comfortable yet stylish clothing in all black-- she also favors a warrior-like edge, having recently taken to wearing Death Trooper pauldrons and bracers. She prefers conservative clothing to racy, revealing outfits.

[​IMG]
    Hesper with Darths Bellorum, Arach, and Kwea during the Battle of Mortis, 155 ABY

[​IMG]
    Hesper's Death Trooper pauldron, Battle of Mortis

[​IMG]
    My original Hesper drawings

Abilities: Hesper's abilities previously lay mainly in the perception of physical spaces in the Force, but following the battle at Mortis, she has gained the ability to perceive time in the Force like a fourth dimension. She also possesses great cunning and mental prowess. She is very strong with Force abilities, and has improved greatly with her hand-to-hand combat skills. Her skill with long-range weaponry has suffered slightly since she became blind in her left eye.

Weapons/Tools: Hesper's main weapon is her slim, long-handled lightsaber. It has a crimson blade, and was modeled after her late husband's saber. She also totes an array of blasters, the lightsaber from the first Jedi she killed in combat, and her husband's blue-bladed lightsaber.

[​IMG]
    Hesper's saber

[​IMG]
    Naren's saber
    Family: Naren Lasena (husband, deceased); The Cifra family (father, deceased; mother and brother, status unknown)

Associates: Darth Bellorum, Darth Cocytus (Apprentice), High Lords

Biography: Hesper was born as Théa Cifra in the year 127 ABY to the Cifra family in Theed, Naboo. Hesper’s early life was a sheltered lower middle-class life, and she lived comfortably with her mother (Ceris), father (Mek), and younger brother (Lirik). Both of her parents were working class—her father worked as an architect for a construction company, and her mother was a seamstress for the Monarch of Naboo. Due to her mother’s position as a royal seamstress, Hesper’s family lived within the grounds of Theed Palace. Mek Cifra, Hesper's father, died of an unknown terminal illness when Hesper was eight years old. As a child, Hesper tended to get her way, and was aloof, stormy, and quiet—she was also often scolded by her parents, teachers, and strangers alike for her daggerish gaze and sulking personality.

In school, Hesper always excelled and read voraciously, far surpassing her classmates in intellectual ability at a very young age; she began studying at Theed University at age 15, majoring in Naboo literature and visual arts. Her schooling was not without its stumbles, however, and Hesper was notorious for being thrown out of class for challenging the professors’ lectures and blurting answers before questions were even finished. Upon completing her studies at Theed, Hesper made the decision to move to Coruscant at age eighteen to pursue the career as a sculptor she had long dreamt about. She left behind her brother and mother on Naboo.

She showed much promise as a sculptor and was eventually contracted to create several bronzium statues for the Jedi Temple on recommendation from a noble family on Naboo—this was when Hesper learned for certain about the existence of the Jedi, and was fully exposed for the first time to the nature of the Force. Hesper had grown up being told that the Force was not for those of Hesper's kind, the working class, and was not for those who had to work hard for what they have.

Two years after Hesper's first art installation went in at the Jedi Temple, she was contracted to produce another piece for the Temple Library. At its installation, Hesper was confronted by a young Jedi Knight who was especially gifted with the Living Force, who warned Hesper that she was a great Force presence—but not, however, without a wink and an assurance that she could easily be mistaken for a Jedi. Hesper immediately disbelieved the Jedi Knight, and ignored the encounter. But as she began to meditate on the chance meeting, she came to realize that what the Knight said to her may explain much of Hesper's unusual demeanor during her upbringing, her high intellectual ability, and explained her ability to will her wishes into reality... her strength in the Force.

Hesper dove deep into researching the Force, and spent two years pouring over every piece of information she could find about the Jedi and related Force philosophies. But she eventually found that the Jedi teachings did not suit her views, and she felt she needed to know more, that there was something the Jedi were lacking. Hesper realized it was Sith knowledge she craved, and dark power she hungered for after repeatedly encountering mention of the Sith in all the material on the Jedi she read. Resolute to find the path to the Dark Side, Hesper locked away her ambition and began first with attempts to gather basic mastery of the Force.

She was unsure of where to begin, and so she turned back to the Jedi—she committed herself to locating the Jedi who had first confronted her about her presence in the Force. But what Hesper did not bank on was how he would sweep her off her feet. At first, they became fast friends, and the Knight, Naren Lasena, remained unaware of Hesper's tendencies towards the Dark Side, and attributed the Force presence around her to his feelings for the beautiful young Naboo woman. The two fell faster in love than they had become friends, and Hesper's love for Naren caused a great conflict within her—were she to continue on her path to the Dark Side, what would become of the man she loved?

But over the short years they were together, Hesper gleaned all she could from Naren. Force techniques, saber combat forms, lightsaber construction, and meditation among the most prominent things. She devoured all she learned from him, and still lusted for more. Yet she loved Naren more than anything, and when she became with child in the year following their secret marriage, she began to consider abandoning her quest for the Sith in order to better care for her growing family.

However, much to the couple's heartbreak, Hesper lost the child at five months in a tragic and horrific airspeeder accident that left Hesper physically broken and her unborn child dead. The grieving drove Hesper to the edge—in near hysterics and unwilling to cope, Hesper locked herself away for months following the child's death while the media pounded at her door to cover the story of the "deranged mystery mother". Branded the "infant butcher" on the HoloNet, Hesper turned to her art as a means to deal with her loss, and began to create disturbing, macabre sculptures. During the time she spent in self-isolation, she repeatedly begged her husband to return home from the mission that had kept him away since before the child had been lost—Hesper pleaded for him to come home and help her cope, but Naren refused each time.

Hesper then realized that her dear husband, whom she loved dearly, would always place the Jedi Order before her. She hadn't seen it before, as she'd been lovestruck, but after the realization dawned on her, she came back to her original desire to join the Sith. A new desire for power blossomed in her.

A year and a half passed after the child's death, and all the while, Hesper attacked her self-training with ferocity she had never possessed before. Then, one day, Hesper made a decision. Her Force powers had skyrocketed once she had learned enough from Naren, and she was ready for the next step. She would reveal she and Naren's marriage to the Jedi Council—the marriage they had so meticulously kept secret over the past three years. Upon revealing their relationship to the Council, Hesper made a shocking discovery: the relationship she thought needed to be secret was not unsanctioned by the Jedi Council, and there had been no need for secrecy. Astonished and furious at Naren, Hesper demanded that the Council reprimand such deceit. The Council obliged, feeling it was necessary to suspend Naren from the Order.

Naren was devastated—the Jedi Order was his everything. Hesper, too, was devastated. With her trust shattered, Hesper took it upon herself to kill Naren several nights later in their bedchamber. She divulged to him her plan to pursue the Dark Side, and admitted to him that she had been learning from him all along before revealing the lightsaber she had built in secret using the knowledge he had unknowingly imparted to her. Breaking down into hysterics, Hesper cried that even though she loved Naren dearly and that his death would rip her heart out, the pain of it all would make her exponentially stronger. Then with broken, hysterical sobs, Hesper drove her lightsaber into Naren's chest, killing him.

The next day, Hesper gathered only a few things she owned into a crate, took her husband's lightsaber, and fled from Coruscant. For the following year, Hesper chewed on what she had done and what had happened on Coruscant as she travelled the galaxy, stopping on various planets for days to weeks at a time to train herself physically and get a sense for what the galaxy at large was like. She did not meet many people, and kept herself under the radar until she arrived at Moraband, ready to find a Sith master and begin her quest for higher power.

She was apprenticed to the former Emperor Dreadwar, and became immediately embroiled in a short but furious battle. Over the course of a few short whirlwind days, Hesper completed her training, and was promoted to the rank of High Lord. The power she had merely tasted during her self-training on Coruscant and in her travels around the galaxy had multiplied beyond her wildest dreams. And now with a scar from the Sith's trip to Mortis, Hesper's original strength in spatial relations morphed into a different sense, one in which she could sense time, and foresee the near future.

Now with the Dark Tribunal and the Triumvirate, Hesper finds herself alongside the Sith Order in 5 ABY...

Class: Priestess / Shadowspeaker

Level: 9, High Lord

Tier I (14 skills)
    Force Push/Pull
    Force Shock
    Force Drain
    Tutaminis
    Force Choke
    Force Meld
    Affect Mind
    Force Stealth
    Force Rage
    Fear
    Ignite
    Meditate
    Eye of Madness
    Concoction

Tier II (11 skills)
    Force Wave
    Dark Side Healing
    Force Barrier
    Force Wound
    Inspire
    Probe Mind
    Conceal Essence
    Consume Essence
    Mind Shard
    Force Sight
    Touch of Chaos

Tier III (5 skills)
    Force Avalanche
    Battle Meditation
    Force Illusions
    Art of the Small
    Shatterpoint

SHIP PROFILE

[​IMG]
    Name: Sibyl (definition)

Classification: Victory I-Class Star Destroyer

Armament: Quad turbolaser batteries (10), double turbolaser batteries (40), concussion missile tube launchers (80), tractor beam projectors (10), assault concussion missile tubes (20)

Crew: 4798 (402 gunners)

Complement: 24 TIE fighters, 5 Lamda-class shuttles, various troop transports; Carries Hesper's personal TIE/IN Starfighter.

Passengers: 2040 troops

Hyperdrive Equipped: Yes, 1.0 class

Description: A Victory I-Class Star Destroyer, Sibyl is well-equipped for planetary defense and assault, ground troop support, and ship-to-ship combat. This particular Star Destroyer has also had its comm suite upgraded, and hosts a myriad of HoloNet transmitters and receivers, making it an excellent command and communication center. Sibyl sports a dark graphite-colored hull, with red markings.

CHARACTER PROFILE
    [​IMG]
    Name: Alekto (born Essami)

Species: Mirialan

Homeworld: Florrum (born on Mirial)

Height/Weight: 5'8" / Thickset, athletic

Physical Attributes: Alekto is a tallish, large-boned Mirialan with a round face set with prominent cheekbones and a tall, wide-bridged nose. Her lips are plump, and are tattooed a very dark, almost black, green. She has deep, deep blue eyes and loosely curly bluish black hair; she wears it longish on top and shaved on both sides of her head in the undercut style that's popular with some human males. She rarely styles her hair, preferring to leave it wild and messy. Alekto tends to have severe expressions, and avoids makeup. On her forehead she has the tattoos customary of her people, and has similar tattoos trailing down her first fingers on both hands, as well as similar tattoos on her upper arms and shoulder blades. Her body build is athletic, but not overly muscled or toned, and she carries a healthy amount of chubbiness. Alekto also sports a number of piercings, including a septum ring and two tongue studs along the midline of her tongue.

Clothing: Alekto likes to wear comfortable, close-fitting cropped high-neck tank tops, and loose, billowy harem-style pants tucked into mid-calf boots. She wears cortosis weave bracers (stolen), a hooded cowl, and a belt laden with utility pouches. When not wearing her usual outfit, Alekto opts for comfortable slim-fitting trousers, any kind of comfortable shirt she can move in, and a jacket or cloak, though she usually doesn't have cold-weather jackets/cloaks due to having come from a warm, arid planet.

Abilities: Alekto is very athletic, and most of her skill as a figter lies in her brute strength. She is skilled in the Force in battle applications (e.g. Push/Pull, Choke), but doesn't have the patience for alchemy or the more spiritually-minded Force techniques. Alekto has incredible stamina, and is a wickedly fast fighter. She also has passable stealth techniques.

Weapons/Tools: Currently, a single long-bladed dagger, which she stole.

[​IMG]
    Family: Aunt, deceased.

Associates: None

Biography: Born as Essami on the planet Mirial, Alekto has very little recollection of her early childhood. Her memories begin when she was turned over to her Mirialan aunt and aunt's Weequay boyfriend to live on Florrum at approximately age four. Alekto's aunt was a raging alcoholic and her boyfriend a spice addict, and so Alekto learned very early how to look after herself. She never attended any school, and cannot read-- which is her greatest insecurity. Growing up, Alekto was angry and lonely, and though she was always able to quickly befriend others, they were short friendships. She would often play rough and violently, inadvertently using the Force and shoving or pulling at her playmates. Alekto recognized very early on that she was different from others, and used her Force abilities, which she had no name for, for things like running, mundane tasks, and getting her way.

When Alekto was about 15 years old, her aunt and aunt's boyfriend both died in a drug and alcohol-induced murder-suicide. Then left entirely on her own, Alekto soon found herself living on the streets of one of Florrum's larger cities. A year later she found herself work at a cantina, washing dishes and waiting tables. This is where she met a group of other Mirialans three years later-- she had been apart from her species for all her life, aside from her aunt. Thrilled to finally meet others of her kind, Alekto worked very hard at gaining and maintaining their friendship. It was exceptionally difficult for socially clumsy Alekto, and as she got closer to the group, she found herself falling for one of them... Biryam-- slim, gorgeous, vivacious, and romantically involved with the group's beefy and dim ring leader.

Alekto had never felt jealousy before then. For three years, Alekto watched Biryam and her boyfriend with growing envy, until they finally split. Ecstatic, Alekto could hardly contain her excitement when Biryam gave Alekto a chance. Alekto loved Biryam fiercely-- but Alekto and Biryam were together for a mere three months before Alekto made the shocking discovery that Biryam had been humoring her the whole time, and had been spreading degrading rumors behind Alekto's back. Alekto flew into a blind rage at Biryam, confronting her and nearly strangling her to death with the Force before realizing what she was doing and fleeing the city.

Ashamed and shocked, Alekto went into hiding in the deserts of Florrum. But while in hiding, Alekto's jealousy and love for Biryam mutated into an unhealthy, destructive obsession. A blinding hatred grew within Alekto, and a burning desire to seize Biryam and spirit her away forever was the only thing on Alekto's mind.

Three more years passed as Alekto remained in hiding. During those years, she would travel on foot to other cities on Florrum and rough around with Weequay gangs, learning how to knife fight and brawl. In those cities where no one knew her, Alekto added to her customary tattoos; adding her finger tattoos after winning her first real knife-fight, and her upper arm sleeves and shoulder tattoos after her first successful major heist with a gang she'd worked with on and off. But still, Alekto spent more time alone in the Florrum wastelands than she did with the Weequay gangs.

The self-induced isolation began to eat at Alekto in the third year-- and that was when she was happened upon in her lonely cave dwelling by a mysterious human traveller who referred to herself only as "Lasena". Alekto and Lasena spent several months together, as Lasena's ship was in dire need of repair-- Lasena only asked for a place to sleep at night, and would disappear during the days. They became friends, to a degree. But towards the end of Lasena's stay, she revealed her true intention for being on Florrum, in the middle of the sulfuring desert wasteland: she was preparing to join the Sith.

The very next day, all traces of Lasena were gone. Alekto returned to brooding on her obsession, but now also with the thought that maybe someday, she too would join the Sith, whoever they were. For the next six months, Alekto let her hatred and obsession grow, until one day, she snapped. In a blind fury, she went to her old city in search of Biryam. She lost herself in a fit of Force-fueled rage and razed the city to the ground, burning it to the ground and destroying everything in her path. And when she snapped out of it and realized what she'd done, she came to sudden, awakened terms with her propensity for the Dark Side that Lasena had spoken about. Biryam and all the others had been killed in the mayhem; after spending a day or two amongst the wreckage, Alekto packed up and left Florrum to seek out the Sith.

Class: Warrior

Level: 1, Apprentice

Tier I (6 skills)
    Force Push/Pull
    Force Choke
    Affect Mind
    Force Stealth
    Force Rage
    Ignite

Tier II (3 skills)
    Force Wave
    Force Wound
    Conceal Essence

23. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Name: Soliloquy
    Sex: Oh, whatever one wishes.
    Species: Holocron
    Homeworld: New Moraband*
    Height: Short or tall, I am them all!
    Weight: Are you saying I am fat!?! Fit in your hand I can!
    Physical Attributes: Icosahedron structure, size of a slightly enlarged holocron. Glows with an inner red and purple light.
    Clothing: Now you are being crass!
    Abilities: Witches of Dathomir, Druids of Tund, speak me your words and rights. All is sorcery, words and tricks. Secretes are power. That is its power sacred and true. It has been a studious and growing spirit in the Force through the millennia since the days of Vitiate's Sith Empire prior to it's reveal, crafted with the knowledge of others passing into the ages prior even to that. Although what did it all mean? Passed from Talon's hands to a library to fall into Jwob's, and then to bounce between souls until Kwea. Only to kill Mnngal-Mnngal, watch Abeloth die, and Typhojem to bear witness to itself in part as the galaxy all came to an end. Even as these Sith yet found a new home, that to it was old, yet different, it had much to think on and connections to be made to learn more than surging rot and shattering minds.
    Weapons/Tools: The Force. Blunt Objects. Fungi.
    Family: Estranged.
    Associates: Kwea & Jwob
    Biography: Once, in a star system far far away. Revan was a Jedi. A Sith. Both. Neither. He sat in a prison being all this and nothing at all. And another saw the value in it. The worth of it. Taking knowledge and stealth he studied and fashioned a prison of the most fiendish sort. For a prisoner that would be king. To rule vassals that never would know they were being used, from the low to the high, and instead of finding power he had mastered, they were revealing those powers to him after a fashion. For after all, all life is finite but a Holocron, a Holocron is as close to forever as one can get. For these are the prizes and joys, these are the sought after and guarded.

It was a scheme worthy of a Sith. Yet in truth he never considered himself one, not then and the Holocron not even now. Too narrow, too much into the work of self glorification were they. No. Power and knowledge was its own reward. For now. So time has passed. From the young to old, if you are beginning your road you are what the holocron sought. Only now it begins to waver as the galaxy was lost it was forced to see limitations of it's chosen road. The slow and steady was proving too slow, after all a universe had died and children with less age than it knew abilities and mastered things it did not beyond their descriptions.

So now it seeks a faster path. More dangerous, but possibly the risk, the risk will be part of the reward.

Class: Sorcerer: Arcanist / Assassin: Watcher

Tier I Skills:

Push/Pull
    Tutaminis
    Force Choke
    Affect Mind
    Force Stealth
    Fear
    Chill
    Force Shock
    Force Drain
    Force Meld
    Meditate
    Eye of Madness
    Concoction

Tier II Skills:

Force Barrier
    Probe Mind
    Mind Shard
    Force Lightning
    Conceal Essence
    Force Wound
    Dark Side Healing
    Force Sight
    Aberration
    Inspire

Tier III Skills:

Force Illusions*
    Art of the Small
    Recoil
    Battle Meditation

24. Halle Dray

Halle Dray Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 6, 2016
    Name: Kwea Acantha (born Lorelei)
    Homeworld: Onederon
    Height: 5'6"
    Weight: 126 lbs.
    Physical Attributes: Tall, thin, and strong. Kwea has broadish shoulders. Her hair is dark brown and reaches to her mid-back in one layer. It is usually in a bun, braid, or ponytail. Her face holds strong features, brown flecked with green, expressive eyes that begin to flicker to gold when angry and close to the Dark Side. Her skin is light-to-medium. On her right abdomen she has a raven-like tattoo.

Clothing: Kwea can normally be found wearing tight black pants tucked into a pair of perfectly shiny, tall, black boots. On top, she wears a black under tunic, red during special occasions, and a black over tunic. Next is a thick red or black sash around her waist as well as a red leather holster with a black weathered buckle. When she is on a mission or it is cold, she wears a black cloak with no hood although she does own a hooded cloak with red embroidery on the edge of the hood.

Abilities: She is strong in the Force. Kwea is good with a lightsaber although she prefers to talk things through and use the Force to twist the minds of her opponents before lifting her blade. Her usual fighting tactics are to wait for the opponent to strike and watch them for weaknesses. She usually goes to defense rather than offense. Kwea uses both Makashi and Shien and prefers to leave the acrobatics to others. However, when extremely angry, she is known to do things on impulse.

Weapons/Tools: Purple lightsaber that she designed when she joined the Sith after casting away her blue one. A blaster which she rarely uses but takes extreme care of. Kwea always has an assortment of daggers and small weaponry hidden in her garments.

Family: None known existing but they were nobility of Onederon. She had several older siblings and a mother and father.

Associates: Darth Invadator, Darth Haretisch, and Soliloquy.

Biography: Kwea was born as the youngest member of a noble family in Onederon but taken by the Jedi as a 6 year old. Until then she had been dismissed as a bother by her family. She was one of the best students at the Temple in Coruscant and was admired by many other students. She was taken as an apprentice by Luminara Unduli. A young Sith infiltrated the Temple. He became her friend and slowly started turning her to the dark side. The Jedi Council was wary of how much time she was spending with him and started to have inklings that he could be a Sith. Her master spoke to her of distancing herself from him but they argued and words were whispered about her around the Temple. Angered by this, she and her Master had a fight in the Temple courtyard where she left her Master wounded. The Sith knew that the Council had discovered her new affiliation and sent her to Nixor where she was taken through basic training. When she was still Lorelei, she went exploring in a cave and found a stone which held the soul of a trapped woman. The woman was released when Lorelei touched the stone and her own soul replaced it. The woman took her body with her. She resided in that stone for 172 years before a sixteen year old Sith student, a female, came and touched the stone. Lorelei took the form of this young girl and came to look the way she does today. She also took the name Kwea Acantha and moved on to being made an Apprentice. (More about these events can be found here) Kwea continued on to train under 3 Masters. The first was the former Emperor Dreadwar, the second was Darth Viscretus, and the third was Darth Haretisch. She finished her training under Haretisch and was put through her final trial by him, in which she fought and killed a bounty hunter. She was promoted to Sith Knight after helping to defeat Darth Nihl. She was then made to be a Lord of the Sith Empire. Kwea then moved on to possessing a holocron, given to her by Lady Bellorum. She stabbed Abeloth on Mortis with the Dagger of Mortis and now has an apprentice.

Class: Warrior: Knight

Skills:

Tier One

Force Push/pull
    Force Drain
    Force Choke
    Affect Mind
    Force Stealth
    Force Rage
    Ignite
    Concoction

Force Shock
    Tutaminis
    Force Meld
    Chill

Tier Two

Force Lightning
    Dark side Healing
    Force Barrier
    Force Wound
    Inspire
    Probe Mind
    Freeze

Tier Three

Battle Meditation
    Force Illusions
    Force Kill

Lorelei: http://ravenajuly.deviantart.com/art/Spring-Awakening-607357362

Kwea's New Quarters: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C1ghCmgWEAEqTQu.jpg:large
    Jedi Lightsaber: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C1ghvBJWQAAEw7P.jpg:large

Kwea: [​IMG]

Sith Lightsaber: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CmybF97WIAEtrBw.jpg:large

SHIP:

Name: Vanquisher
    Classification: Venator Class- Star Destroyer
    Length: 1,155 meters
    Armament: (Most are not in use) Heavy turbolaser turrets (8), Medium dual turbolaser cannons (2), Point-defense laser cannons (52), Proton torpedo tubes (4), Tractor beam projectors (6)
    Consumables: Standard
    Crew: 7,400
    Complement: Alpha-3 Nimbus-class V-wing starfighters (192), Eta-2 Actis-class light interceptors (192), ARC-170 starfighters (36), Walkers (24), Low Altitude Assault Transport/infantries (40), Miscellaneous shuttles
    Passengers: Standard
    Description: Star Destroyer, black all over with red accents on the top and bottom, http://img02.deviantart.net/1f71/i/2009/091/1/7/venator_v_star_destroyer_by_quacky112.jpg (without the Republic symbol on it). This ship is used for transporting fighters and such instead of space battle.

25. Jax Nova

Jax Nova Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 22, 2014
    Name: Phsyco

Species: Zabrak

Homeworld: Corelia

Occupation: Previous Bounty Hunter, Retired Due to "Personal Matters"

Height: Five foot Eight inches

Weight: 165 Lbs

Physical Attributes: Phsyco is a fit young man with dark tan skin. His bald head is decorated with a random areangement of large dark brown zabrak horns. Phsyco wears a dark blue, light leather armor that is hardly heavier than clothes yet offers mild protection from injury. The armor nears an uncanny resemblence to Mandalorian armor and if one were to see Physco without his armor they would notice his Zabrak tattoos are a myriad of Mandalorian emblems including the emblem of the deathwatch.

Clothing: Under his armor he wears a simple brown T-shirt and pants, almost the same color as his skin. In addition he wears a long, brown leather duster coat.

Abilities: Decent skills with a sword/Lightsaber as well as with blasters. He is also known to be a skilled marksman with a sniper rifle.

Weapons/Tools: A single Lightsaber, Red with a black core. He also tends to carry a concealed blaster as well as two concealed vibro knives. Sith holocron.

Family: He is reported to have a sister, though the two (according to record) have separate parents. Their relations and history are unknown.

Associates: He has a few military contacts on Corelia, but little else.

Biography: Phsyco seems to have no past beyond a few years back. The first record of his existence appears on Corelia in Coronet city where he took out a contract with the local militia to eliminate 100 thugs from a faction that had been blockading the city. The city government paid 100 credits per kill. A small bounty per head, but Phsyco was able to fulfill the bounty in a mere three weeks.

During these three weeks it is noted that he began a close relationship with a Twi'Lek local who subsequently was murdered by the thug faction in retaliation against his war on them. Though this drove the young bounty hunter to the breaking point, finding his love dead in her Coronet appartment, it proved fatal to the thugs.

Without a re-newed contract with the local government Phsyco went on to slaughter the entire thug faction. Aided by a local militia trainer named Marl, who supplied him with militia suplies, armor, ammunition, and weapons.

In the depths of the cave that the thugs used as their base Phsyco destroyed their leader and looted their bodies. Among the loot of their dead leader was a mysterious Sith holocron. Phsyco saw this holocron as a means to power and sought the sith to train him so he could one day unlock the secrets of the holocron.

Class: Sorcerer

Level: 1

Tier I Skills:

Push/Pull
    Force Drain
    Tutaminis
    Meditation
    Eye of Madness
    Concoction

Tier II Skills:

Dark Side Heal
    Force Sight