main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars New Sith Trials III: The War of Three

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Sinrebirth , May 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SkywalkerShine

SkywalkerShine Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2007
    IC: Alana Geyser
    Deward’s Palace, New Moraband

Darkness...

Then a blurry vision as she slowly opened her eyes...

It all happened so quickly. One minute, Alana was in the jungle, ready to venture off to find the palace. Then next, she was knocked out. How? How did it happen? And worse, where was she and her comrades? Surely, Alana didn't take some of that spice from Astra. She herself would've known that. Unless that Force-sensitive girl knocked her out and betrayed them. That was just like a Sith. But Alana wasn't one to jump to conclusions. Oh no. She'd have to put to pieces together. Carefully.

Alana was fully awake due to the stench of the place they were being held captive in. Sweat and rotting smells filled the young thief's nostrils, making her wince with disgust. And she was laying on an old, dusty bed? Yeah, compared to that rusty old ship, this place was definitely worse.

Sitting up slowly, she saw Leda laying there in another cage beside hers. From across the room, Alana could see what appeared to be a boy who looked to be in his pre-teens to early teens. Murky clothes and black hair, his face looked acne-ridden with a scary grin on his face. Sheesh. Even this kid would give a Sith a run for their money.

“Well we’re all awake now, I see,” the boy spoke up in mocking hospitality. “Are we enjoying our stay so far?”

Remembering a lesson Twen taught her, he would say, "Don't let the bigger people intimidate you. Instead, be confident. Be on their level and show that you want to be on their good side." Alana exhaled and nodded to herself. For some strange reason, this boy reminded her of herself when she was a kid. Alone, covered in dirt, and being angry at the world. Maybe she could reason with this kid. Somehow.

Before Alana could say anything, Astra had her legs around the kid's neck, attempting to squeeze the day lights out of him. "Hey! What are you doing? He's just a kid!" Alana didn't know if that was a smart move or a foolish one. One thing was for sure, they had to figure out a way out of here, unless they face the kid's anger. Who knew what he was capable of?

TAG: @QueenSabe7 @WookieeRage @Lady Belligerent

Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
  2. QueenSabe7

QueenSabe7 Chosen One star 6

Mar 23, 2001
    IC: Syren
    Shuttle, aboard the Luxury Elite

Forcing Hel to take the seat at her side, Syren had settled into the pilot’s chair without hesitation, her desire to maintain control of this mission an instinctual, automatic thing.

Her fingers immediately began to move over the controls, initiating a standard prep for launch and smiling as she did so. She was reminiscing over her sub-par flight skills of the past and how she used to loathe flying because she had never taken the time to become any good at it. Over the last several months, however, a part of the quality time she had spent with Aryan had been dedicated to doing just that. With his vast knowledge and skill, and his obvious love for being in a cockpit, she felt as if this was old hat to her now. She felt comfortable.

“You know, I’m not my father. And if we work against each other we’re just going to put the Hand at risk. He’s important to... The Imperator. He trusts him a lot and wants him protected.” Hel’s voice broke into Syren’s thoughts and she glanced at her, the ship coming to life with a telltale vibration running below their feet.

Her hand had subconsciously tightened around the armrest of the chair, a fleeting worry passing through her focus. The reminder of just how tightly woven Aryan was into Haretisch’s political and personal affairs made her stomach turn but she beat the unease down quickly, pausing just before take off.

Turning her head to fully look upon her very young companion, Syren suddenly felt every inch of her over four-millennia age, a weariness reaching deep into her bones that was impossible to describe. Hel’s assertion that she was wholly separate from her only parent reminded her of something from the beginnings of that unfathomably distant past.

It reminded her of herself.

While she was fully aware that she knew nothing of the real man behind the Imperator, his daughter had every chance to be more, to be better, to be stronger. Syren had seized her own opportunity as a young girl when she had cast off her former identity and rid herself of her parents’ weak and unnecessary influence, claiming a new path for herself. Perhaps Hel needed to be shown that she could do the same and become all the more powerful for it.

“We are only who we choose to be,” came her response. It was a simple statement, but it was all that needed to be said. For now.

Syren returned to the task at hand and shortly thereafter, they were on their way to their destination.

TAGS: @Lady Belligerent @Darth_wanderguard

3. QueenSabe7

QueenSabe7 Chosen One star 6

Mar 23, 2001
    IC: Leda
    Deward’s Castle, New Moraband

The first thing that pulled Leda awake was the smell. It was a horrendous, foul odor that permeated her sleeping state and forcibly dragged her back to consciousness.

She gagged, choking on the stagnant air as her eyes fluttered open and she flailed, knocking an elbow painfully into something hard. “Fragging hell!” she sputtered, rubbing the joint with her opposite hand and wildly attempting to stand. She found she could not as there wasn’t enough space to get her feet underneath her, noticing the metal bars that surrounded her on all sides, above and below.

It was then that her vision focused and cleared, first finding Alana in a similar enclosure beside her and then spotting Astra a short distance away. She was awkwardly propped up on a filthy bed, surely riddled with nasty little creatures hiding in the folds of the covers. She cringed, finally taking note of the boy that was standing there watching the drug addict with a leering expression.

A very familiar, little, dirty boy.

Deward.

“Well we’re all awake now, I see. Are we enjoying our stay so far?” His tone was falsely polite, malice and darkness palpable in the currents that surrounded him.

Leda wrapped each of her hands around a bar in front of her, rattling the cage door to test its strength. It didn’t budge. “Oh yes, lovely digs you have here, kid. I would highly recommend some scented candles, though…” she replied, waving her hand in front of her nose to ward off a little pack of some sort of flying bug that had been circling her head.

She looked over to Alana to see how the other girl had fared, a hazy image of the thief wrapped in bright green vines bubbling to the surface of her mind. She couldn’t recall exactly what it was from, but it annoyed her.

"Hey! What are you doing? He's just a kid!"

The girl beside her was yelling and Leda turned to see just what had caused her reaction. “Astra, what in the kriff,” she groaned, watching the redhead as she foolishly tried to choke the life from the boy with… her legs. She sat back against the cold steel and shook her head.

“The spice girl has officially lost it,” she observed, speaking to Alana if she cared to listen. The spectacle was an unnecessary reminder that she was dealing with amateurs. She only half-hoped Deward wouldn’t outright kill Astra for her attack, watching with a raised brow at the proceedings.

TAGS: @WookieeRage @SkywalkerShine @Lady Belligerent

4. Mostlymad

Mostlymad Jedi Master star 4

May 12, 2017
    IC: Darth Valdimar
    Dr Helspith’s Quarters aboard the Luxury Elite

So many unfamiliar names... the Tusken Sith noted silently as the good mortician prattled on. Standing stoically as she wrapped him in his pitch black desert garb he said nothing while she filled him in on the last six months. A Sith war for power, what have I gotten myself into? As she continued he couldn’t help but wonder which side of this conflict he’d ultimately be on. It seems my master, Hespar, has sided with Insipid yet I find myself aboard Empress Bellorum’s Luxury Elite. Am I behind enemy lines or amongst new compatriots? the native from Tattooine silently mused.

As news came forth regarding his brother Rook’s eye twitched subtlety. With a clenched fist he fumed for a moment as thoughts of betrayal washed over him. He instead of impulsively acting he sighed inwardly and let the sensation go before it drowned his mind in a sea of red. The good doctor was proving helpful and he’d hate to lose his only ally so quickly. Besides, he wasn’t so sure that if the roles were reversed that he wouldn’t have escaped and left Roark himself.

The report turned to current events and the Tusken began strategically putting the pieces of information together to figure out his best option and to guide him in choosing a side. When Dr. Helspith spoke of Hespar’s rumored demise it made the decision making process a bit easier.

As the last strap was finished the Tusken Sith unnervingly chortled as he put on his mask, Freshly back from the dead and already I have to make a decision that could lead me back to the slab He extended his arms and inspected the mortician’s work.

It seems his chortle possible unnerved the doc as she started spouting about access to military comms. “Thank you, doc, you’ve been most... helpful,” the sarcasm was so thick one might think they could see it drip from his breathing apparatus.

“Oh, and I think I will use your military communications line, set it up before you leave,” and with a wave of his hand he dismissed the doctor. She dressed and prepared the communications line before heading for the exit. A subtle gesture asphyxiated Dr Helspith and brought her to her knees as the Tusken approached from behind. Leaning down next to her ear he whispered, “Not a word to anyone about me, understand?” Only when the doc nodded did he release her. Gasping for air she clawed her way to her feet. Menacingly he addressed her as she stumbled out of the door, “Oh and Doc? There is an orderly, alive, inside one of your excellent metal boxes on the wall in the morgue. He is my guest so please ensure that he enjoys his stay for the duration of your shift. I’ll be most disappointed should he depart early.”

Once she had left Darth Valdimar turned to the communications device the mortician had left him. Picking up the communicator he keyed the mic, “This is Darth Valdimar aboard the Luxury Elite with a message for Grand Vizier Ike and Empress Bellorum. I am prepared to take charge of operations aboard this ship and am awaiting your orders. Given the state of things I’m prepared to directly intervene, with your permission of course.” While he waited for a response the ex mercenary couldn’t help but think wickedly, And if I don’t get permission I’m sure I can find something interesting and fun to do to this ship.

Tags: @Sinrebirth, @Lady Belligerent, @corinthia

5. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    GM 1 of 3

IC: Darth Insipid

Deftly in motion

Darth Insipid felt Anark’s upset keenly. As such, the Supreme Leader allowed his emotions to spiral outward, warmly.

‘This Battle was never about the First Order putting down roots and holding firm. It was about extricating what was important to us from the world and moving on. We have the Eclipse - our capital is that Super Star Destroyer. All we need to do is figure out a way to make our construction facilities mobile too, and we can project power far further than any Imperium attached to a single capital world. Let them squabble over New Moraband - let it return to its old name, and return to irrelevance.’

Insipid focused on the debris field as words tumbled from his mouth, nudging pieces with the Force; Anark had already seen it and was expertly avoiding most threats. ‘Lord Draconis has turned the mission to transfer him and Serapis to the Luxury Elite into an elaborate sham, to steal Twilight Sun data and relieve Bellorum of her prisoners, and, perhaps, he has taken a prisoner of our own. Thus the world yields what is relevant to us, without the detriment of dedicating ourselves to defending a world which has no military or economic relevance to us... it was a tie; to weaken us, as Thrawn always intended it to be.’

Insipid eyed the Luxury Elite, feeling a strange resonance to Anark’s desire to advance upon it. ‘We need Twilight Sun to oppose the Imperium. Whilst Haretisch seeks to be Order, Bellorum seeks to be Chaos. While he imposes legions on worlds, she undermines him in the shadows. We can strike at will and withdraw to the space between the stars, building an armada that will surpass them both... and then crush them.’

Insipid smiled as they reached the rendezvous, two more fighters joining them, the Force identified them as Kwea and Ravenous. A shuttle suddenly flashed into existence; a micro-jump. Draconis, Serapis, Mallace, Saadi and... Kronos!. ‘Excellent.’

He took the opportunity to review his comlink, keying it so the audio filled the cockpit. Cocytus had escaped by pod, and was en route for the surface. Insipid spoke softly, aware Anark would hear but also conscious that he could sense Soliloquy, alive and well, on the surface - but his presence had grown diffuse and there was violence brewing. Unanticipated. Soliloquy’s loss would result in him losing two Sith for a net gain of two, though he suspected he would gain Kronos’ loyalty with very little manipulation.

Suspected, but did not know.

‘Cocytus, well done. You covered our escape well. Apprentice, I need you to conceal yourself by the Citadel, in the swamps. There is a disturbance in the Force, at the coordinates I will send you shortly.’ They would be on the opposite side of the army assault by Vexx. ‘Land further away from the Citadel. Reconnect with Soliloquy and return to the First Order. It is imperative that Soliloquy be recovered for our wider plans. Him being left behind requires us to adjust...’ a pause. The guns on that side of the Citadel were still down, but any minute... ‘make haste, my apprentice. I expect more results... and if Soliloquy is at risk of falling into enemy hands... destroy him. A Holocron, mobile or not, is too dangerous to be left in Sun or Imperium hands.’

Insipid signed off. ‘Yes, I know, Anark. He’s a Secret Apprentice. We need some unknowns even from our own allies, at all times.’ That was as close to an apology Anark would get for not letting him know about the coup planned against Haretisch, six months ago.

The Force shifted.

The Supreme Leader felt rather than heard the alert. Portions of the Twilight Sun task force were shifting, manoeuvring. Strictly speaking they were between it and the Elite, at an overlapping point between them, but also between the task force and the Resurgent. A twelve man squadron of Preybirds was already en route.

But Insipid’s attention was upon the shuttle instead. There was an edge to the future, a barely prescient moment. ‘I need to get aboard.’ He re-opened his comm. ‘Lord Draconis, I am coming to dock. It is of importance that I am present. First Shadow and Beast, please screen us from the incoming squadron. Steer clear of capital ship engagements until I move of.’ The slightest emphasis on ‘please’ was for the benefit of Ravenous, who screamed pain into the Force; he would need care. ‘Well done to you all, you have done well. All of you. We lost Lord Hesper, but we have the alliance of Lords Draconis and Serapis. I have little doubt that Jedi Master T’tkura will break and join our numbers, and Lord Kronos will see things our way.’ He chuckled across their encrypted channel. ‘Another world yields what the Sith need - and we move on to greater things.’

Insipid would be docked and moving swiftly enough, and he placed a hand on Anark’s shoulder again. ‘You have done well, High Lord Anark.’ A promotion, but a warranted one. ‘Defend my shuttle until I have you all aboard.’

Then he was gone, a whisp of cloak.

—-
    Aboard

There were still some bodies aboard the shuttle, some smoking from blaster shots. Insipid inclined his head neutrally, no stranger to death. ‘My fellow Lords of the Sith.’ He smiled to Draconis and Serapis. ‘Your captivity seems to have done you no harm.’

‘Apprentices Mallace, and Saadi,’ he allowed warmth to reach his features. ‘I shall direct you to be chosen by a Lord, Mallace, for formal training. Saadi, your final trial shall be attended to by Lord Draconis himself.’ Insipid was pleased, and it showed. Kwea or Anark could progress Mallace, and make something of the changeling.

‘High Lord Draconis, I take it that you have the data I asked for, but we shall attend to that later on, when we plan our next steps with High Lords Anark and Soliloquy.’ Promotions and acknowledgements all around; Serapis seemed to be carried along by events, perhaps loyal by choice, but Insipid would have a separate discussion for he.

He turned to glance at Kronos. ‘And last but not least, Lord Kronos.’ Insipid paused. ‘An unsurprising turn of events, to find you separated from your love, and positively useless without her.’ He spat the last. Insipid’s hand rose, slowly, energy arching between his fingers - telegraphing his intention - and a bolt of blue lightning emerged, intending to not just give Kronos time to defend, but enough power to drive his defences to their very limits.

He spoke above the crackling. ‘We have much to discuss, all of us, when we leave this system for the next. Kronos, I forgive you, I do, but we must discuss your failures...’ Insipid smiled, the light throwing the shadows of his blast up from the corners of his lips, extending his grin from ear to ear, and he continued. ‘Once you understand that your life is in the hands of the First Order now.’

He looked to the others. ‘To our First Order.’

Then the shuttle rocked as if struck by thunder, upending the lot of them from their feet.

The Swamps

While Cocytus would come down in his pod some distance away, the Force in the swamps would rumble with conflict.

The body-generator would automatically activate as soon as the Holocron was placed, and so, as silent as Eternal technology could be, it began to pump flesh into the sarcophagus that Soliloquy was upon.

The body of the second sarcophagus - belonging to Darth Sidious - slid open and a tall form stepped from. It was in a white armour atop its upper half and shoulders, with a similarly white beard. A clone - undoubtedly. A purple cape was evident; apparently the sarcophagus could generate clothing too. Turning to respond to the Holocrons query, Sidious swung a hand and shattered the droid body they had just left, sending it with the Force to shatter against the stone wall.

A dragon shape was evident from the upper chest of his armour, eyes blazing yellow. ‘I need not answer you and longer, Soliloquy. I am no longer held to your form... in-fact you are now formless... while I have the Force... a powerful body I do not recognise but appreciate.’ Sidious lifted arms, and the Temple began to completely rise from the swamp, unhindered by the detritus.

As it did, technology activated, shining through the moss and damage. He chuckled to himself. ‘More Eternal technology for me to use upon the galaxy... as Emperor again?’

Cocytus, as he landed, would see the new temple rising, still tiny in comparison to the massive Citadel, but increasingly apparent. His Supreme Leaders words would echo in his mind.

@Mitth-Fisto, @WookieeRage, @Halle Dray, @Snokers, @E. L.Knight, @Kaleesh-Cyborg, @Darth Kronos (both), @Dagobahsystem, @DarthIshyZ, @dragonsith13, @Darth Cocytus, @Mostlymad, @ConservativeJedi321 (nudge)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Darth_wanderguard

Darth_wanderguard Game Host star 6 VIP - Game Host

Apr 26, 2005
    GM UPDATE 2 OF 3

IC: Darth HaretischThe Intrepid, Battle of New Moraband

The battle had pivoted. The Intrepid and Repentance turned, disengaging from the Resurgent and relying on the Standardizer to cover the maneuver. Now it stood between the broad side of the Resurgent, and the respective flagships of the Imperator and Admiral. It could hold out for a few minutes at the most.

Alarms would shortly begin to ring on the Standardizer as it received the full brunt of the First Order’s wrath. Shields stretched to their limit and beyond, as turbolaser batteries began to punch holes in its hull. Its captain was alone on the bridge now, having ordered a full evacuation, but knowing that not all would make it he kept his own conviction that a captain is the last to abandon his ship. This was a good death.

“Admiral, it has been an honor,” were his last words over the fleet comm, just before the bridge exploded around him. The Standardizer’s engines flared and died, but it still hung in place as an aegis to the two remaining Star Destroyers, gradually breaking apart piece by piece as turbolasers continued to pelt its carcass.

The Intrepid and Repentance, meanwhile, had not squandered the time bought for them.

The Lord Imperator watched with a ghost of a smile from his bridge, as the prison ship was bombarded by two Star Destroyers simultaneously. The 600km vessel simply couldn’t withstand the barrage, and within a scant few moments it, too, was a dead ship. The sheer force of the assault caused it to crumble, and in short order the path to the Citadel was clear.

“Forget the fighter assault,” Haretisch spoke up over the fleet comm, overriding his admiral in a rare act. “Turn all of the guns on the citadel batteries.”

He then switched to a personal line to Jerod. “Apologies admiral, but we’ve no need to hesitate now. You have poised the fleet to strike a terrible blow. Now let the blow fall, and when we’ve won the day, call yourself Grand Admiral.”

The weapons began to recharge piece by piece, and prepared to fire in unison as the ships transmitted targeting information between to coordinate the barrage. Then something caught the Imperator’s eye.

From the calamity of the debris field of The Atonement falling to the surface like burning rain, a small convoy caught the Imperator’s eye as it emerged into a pocket of open space. A shuttle and three fighters. A shuttle carrying the Supreme Leader of the First Order, among others. In the fighters, Kwea, Ravenous, and Anark.

In an instant Haretisch was upon the closest gunner, and thrust his finger at the targeting interface. A gloved hand snatched at the gunner’s shoulder from behind and wrenched him back. “Fire on that convoy, now!” he barked.

The gunner loosed a barrage, out of his mind with fear, and a trio of bolts screamed toward the convoy. One missed narrowly, but passed closely enough to cause the shuttle to quake. The second would clip Kwea Acantha, causing minor damage but not crippling the ship. The third struck Darth Anark almost dead on, and sent him spiraling out of control away from the safety of the convoy. As he cleared the debris field the engines would shudder and lose power, and if he used his remaining flight controls to stabilize he would find himself staring down the Luxury Elite with a single option - to land in the closest hangar.

The rest of the convoy, meanwhile, had been lost, and the Imperator straightened to his full height in disappointment. “That was Darth Insipid’s shuttle. Where did you learn to shoot?” he asked calmly.

“T-t-he academy at Rata,” the gunner stammered.

“Noted.”

TAG: @Jerjerrod-Lennox, @Snokers

~

IC: Antwon RuuselEmpire Hotel, Nirauan

“You know, Antwon, you’re brilliant,” Aryan flashed a smile. Oh no. Ruusel had seen that smile before. “This could work better than you realize. Of course, Haretisch may not appreciate the idea of me appearing to neutralize him in front of a public forum, but we can always work out the details later. Right now, he only wants results...and this has the potential to deliver. I’m willing to give it a try.”

Ruusel rose one finger as a sort of warning. “Less neutralizing, more invoking,” he started. Genuine worry had crossed the man’s face. Aryan had a way of turning every move into a ploy for power, sometimes even unconsciously it would seem. Ruusel knew what the Sith were about, he knew the high level politics, the never ending quest for power - and most of all that Aryan Graul had more of a natural inclination to that particular game than he would probably admit. “I would be very cautious with my ambitions, Prime Minister.” He stood. His tone had grown somewhat hushed. “You and I are children in a rancor den.” Of course Ruusel didn’t know the Hand’s full history with the Sith. It was undoubtedly old hat to Aryan by now - enough in fact to forget that he played his game surrounded by literal monsters. But something sometime had put that fear into Antwon Ruusel.

Just as quickly as the graveness crept in, it was gone as Ruusel made for the door. “Get some rest. You have a media spot in the morning, an extended interview with the Nirauan Gazette. They’re not friendly to our position so be sharp. Meet me downstairs at nine for breakfast so we can prep.” As the door shut behind the Chief of Staff, Aryan would be left alone with his thoughts.

TAG: @HanSolo29

~

The Nirauan Capital was teeming with life once the sun went down. It would be on full display in the stirring city lights, before the shuttle carrying Syren and Hel settled down in the spaceport hangar where they’d been directed to land.

The spaceport in question was not situated in what one would consider to be the nice or safe part of town. Quite the opposite. And as the pair disembarked, the dockmaster who approached holding a datapad was a smelly human male in cargo pants and a greasy white shirt two sizes too small, and with a vulgar accent. In other words he was very much the type one expected to see running a rundown ghetto spaceport.

“Names a youse ship?” he croaked, scratching with one hand under the fold of the hairy, sweaty paunch peeking out from under his shirt hem. “Say,” he narrowed his eyes. “Youse didn’t come from one o’ them Sith ships, didjouse? I think youse did. Somebody like me could make a nice chunk a credits if I let that information slip. Just, youse know, hypomothetically. Unless somebodys made it wort my while nots to. Hypomothetically, a course.” He paused. “Or I could just smokes youse right now,” he gave a rotten grin. “I don’t much cares for youse Imperial types anyway.”

Someone had known they were coming- and exactly when and where to ambush them.

A short distance a way, a chorus of clicks and clacks would signal a host of blasters prepping to fire, and no less than a dozen armed guards would step out of the shadows.

“Besides, who knows,” the dockmaster started again. “Maybe somebodys else already made it wort my whiles to get rid a youse, and I’m just playin wit my food.”

Something was very wrong. Someone had known they were coming - and exactly when and where to ambush them.

TAG: @Lady Belligerent, @QueenSabe7

7. Darth_wanderguard

Apr 26, 2005
    OOC: On behalf of @Lady Belligerent

GM UPDATE 3 OF 3

IC: Empress Bellorum
    Citadel

She didn’t need to ask for an update. Soon enough it wouldn’t matter.

Bellorum stood in her chambers, her face tilted skyward, eyes closed. Her lips pursed into a twisted smile as she considered all possible repercussions of the action. Was it worth it? To win? Well, she couldn’t win now. But to ruin it for whoever did? Yes, it was. They would see today what she was capable of.

Bellorum removed a lightsaber from the bag that sat before her.

Insipid’s lightsaber.

The hilt was cool as she stroked its finish with her fingertips. She had started locking it up while she slept after it began calling out to her. The haunting whispers begged her to commune, but it would have been going too far.

Too far until now.

Both of her hands clasped the weapon as her eyes rolled back. She had started speaking to the woman who had been whispering. Her lips moved, but it wasn’t of her own instruction. No sound came out. The hilt began to glow and within moments the Dark Lady’s hands were glowing as well. Finally it moved up her arms until she was bathed in a coldly brilliant light.

Bellorum spoke aloud and was startled that it wasn’t her voice that she heard. Did it really matter? There would always need to be a sacrifice - whether a piece of herself or something else.

The light was by now a dazzling pillar that disappeared into the ceiling far above Bellorum’s head. Those outside the Citadel building would see the pillar of light from where it burst through the topmost roof, and continued up to disappear into the clouds high above. The beam would dazzle the vision of nearby star fighters, and would incinerate one that recklessly flew through it.

Back inside Bellorum’s chambers, the light had fully engulfed her. Her body was shielded inside of it as she grasped the lightsaber now in one hand with her arm reaching upward. She ignited the blade. It was the last time this lightsaber would see use.

The building began to crumble to dust. Once dense stone walls and floors fell to the ground in a fine powder. She’d lost all consciousness of time, it could have been seconds or days.

The entire Citadel had come down around Bellorum as she screamed in another’s voice, “if I can’t have it, neither will youuuuuu.”

When the light subsided, there was nothing remaining of the Citadel except piles of sand. Bellorum touched her comm, “VPO, here’s my location,” her voice was strained and hoarse. “Get a shuttle to me, now!”

Tag: @dragonsith13

—————

IC: Deward, the Rightful Everlasting Ruler of All
    the enchanted fortress, bed chamber

Deward’s fingers barely fluttered as Astara’s legs flew up in an attempt to choke him. “Careful, lover,” Deward spoke as Astara found herself upside down, pinned against the wall and unable to move, “I’m not into erotic asphyxiation, and if I were,” his bored tone was a sure sign a tantrum could be incoming, “you’d be the gasper, not me.”

The boy stood up and bent down to rummage through piles of filthy clothing strewn around the room. He’d just given Leda a very up close view of his pale grubby backside when he found the pants he’d been searching for. Before standing straight he peered back at her between his legs and winked. “There’s no scented candles since the last maid,” pulling on the pants he looked at Leda thoughtfully and then lit up as if he’d had an idea, “did hesend you to be my new maid?”

Deward’s mood took an instant swing and he smiled as he’d practically skipped back over to where a nude Astara was still pinned against the wall. He made a downward motion and the girl instantly fell into a pile on the floor. “Did my brother send you to me?” Deward poked at Astara with his bare toes in an attempt to prod her to stand. He hadn’t been with a girl in this time, and this one wasn’t bad, Deward thought. Of course, it would have been better if she’d been awake during the acts.

With an eye roll and sigh, he quickly turned to Alana’s cage, “are you a maid,”Deward asked when he was close enough for Alana to smell his putrid breath. “Or, are you a playmate like her?” He’d motioned back to Astara with a very disturbing smile.

Tag: @WookieeRage @SkywalkerShine @QueenSabe7

8. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    Tag: @Darth_wanderguard , @Lady Belligerent

IC: Darth Hekate,
    The Arae, Nirauan

Nodding to the Doctor, Anya walked out of the office and down the polished silver corridors towards her quarters. Pulling out her datapad, she confirmed she would have a suite on the third level, corridor 9984. Pulling out her datapad, she jotted down some notes before coming to the door. Using the Force, it wooshed open and she stepped quietly inside.

It was a standard suite, a bedroom with a four-poster bed, mid-priced carpeting, wooden bookshelves and work desk, en suite bathroom, and a small lab where she conduct her experiences. From the other side of the door, she could hear the growling of the cloned fizzgig who she used as a guard dog. The fuzzball growled and whined when his mistress entered.

"Fenris, SIT!"

The fizzgig obeyed, and was rewarded with a tidbit of raw meet. Fizzgigs were native to the Thra system, and tesseracting there had been quite the adventure. She had even built her lightsaber there after defeating a noxious UrSkek in single combat.

9. AgentViper007

AgentViper007 Force Ghost star 7

Mar 9, 2005
    IC: Admiral Lennox Jerod

Jerod had heard the last words of the Standardizer’s Captain over the comm as he went down with the ship. It was a sacrifice that was not in vain, however Jerod did lament the fact he had now lost another Captain, and with one Star Destroyer less it would be a loss keenly felt in the future. New ships could be built, but with a Star Destroyer it would take time.

Back in the present, the Atonement had finally given up the ghost after two Star Destroyers worth of firepower rained down upon it, it was also good to see that the Intrepid had indeed followed his suggestion and joined the Repentance in the assault. Fire blossomed in places and then eventually the whole thing broke apart in a fireball that was satisfying to Jerod.

One down, just the turrets to go.

Then a comm cam over the line from Lord Haretisch

“Forget the fighter assault,” Haretisch spoke up over the fleet comm, overriding his admiral in a rare act. “Turn all of the guns on the citadel batteries.”

Before Jerod could issue an order for the fighters to halt, his own comlink chirped, a personal comm was coming through. It was Lord Haretisch again.

“Apologies admiral, but we’ve no need to hesitate now. You have poised the fleet to strike a terrible blow. Now let the blow fall, and when we’ve won the day, call yourself Grand Admiral.”

That was news to Jerod. He didn’t smile nor did he lose his eye on the prize, the Citadel batteries were still down, if he hesitated too long they would be back up in seconds, and the fighters and corvettes would be blown to pieces just like the Atonement. As Lord Haetisch mentioned,once the battle was won, the white uniform and rank bars would be his. All his life had dreamed of one day becoming a top Admiral in the Navy, now that dream was going to become reality, but only if he focused.

“Yes milord” he answered then closed the call “Command all fighter and corvettes to halt and form defensive positions, all guns target the Citadel batteries only, we want that building intact as much as we can, Lieutenant Azzuri, coordinate with the Intrepid and prepare for firing. “

“Yes sir” the Lieutenant in the starboard crew pit replied and moved over to the comm station.

As the chatter quickly intensified between Azurri and whoever was on the other end on the Intrepid side the sensor officer piped up. A First Order shuttles was escaping into open space.

“Should we shoot down or send fighter to pursue?” Lieutenant Carrusco in the port side crew pit asked.

Jerod shook his head “Negative, the Lord Imperator will probably deal with those, besides we need to make sure those guns don’t get anywhere near operational again. That Citadel is our primary objective, those fighters and shuttle are moving away from the battle they will not come into play for now. We also need to keep an eye out for any Twilight Sun forces that may decide they want to come out and play”

That also included the Luxury Elite, which was still sitting there waiting to be of use. But Jerod knew that Lady Bellorum would not risk it as there were still civilians aboard, and unless she had become completely heartless overnight, it would just still sit there until called for.

As they prepared to fire, sensors noted that three shots had been fired from the Intrepid towards the convoy. One had hit a fighter dead on, one had hit one of the other fighters and caused minor damage and the other had missed but only by narrow margins.

That poor gunner is going to feel the wrath of Haretisch because of that miss he thought, he had first hand experience of what Haretisch could do if he was angry or if anybody had witness any weaknesses. He hoped to avoid another situation like that.

It was shortly after that that all hell broke loose.

A bright pillar of light shot through the Citadel roof, spouting right up into the clouds and possibly even further than that. To Jerod’s shock, the whole Citadel began to crumble as if it had been consumed by some unseen power. He had to shield his eyes, and everyone in the crew pits ducked down.

Well this is new…..

“KEEP SHIELDS UP” Jerod roared “Hold fire and hold current positions!”

He couldn't believe this was happening right in front of him. There exclamations from the corvettes and fighter pilots alike as to what has happening at the Citadel, it looked spectacular if it wasn't so devastating. After a few moments, the light dissipated, leaving only rubble and a big pile of sand where the Citadel used to be behind.

Jerod couldn't believe it, the prize of the Citadel was gone. He remained steady though as he issued his next orders.

“All fighters and corvettes, remain in defensive positions and stand by. All guns, stand down on targeting the batteries, as unfortunately, there is nothing to target anymore, stand by for further orders”

Jerod shook his head with the absurdity of it all and turned to Lieutenant Azzuri “Inform Lord Haretisch that unfortunately, the Citadel has been destroyed, either by something or somebody inside there. We are standing by for further instructions. Meanwhile, keep an eye on those Twilight Sun forces, if they move so much as an inch towards us, target them and blow them out of the sky”

TAG: @Darth_wanderguard

10. SkywalkerShine

SkywalkerShine Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2007
    IC: Alana Geyser
    Deward’s Palace, New Moraband

“The spice girl has officially lost it,”
    Alana heard Leda say. And she was right! What was Astra thinking? "I agree with you! One-hundred percent!" the thief said with a worried look.

But as Astra thought she had the boy under her control, something truly bizarre and disturbing happened. Astra was all of a sudden pinned against the wall, upside down! What this boy, this Deward, was doing was very disturbing. Alana's eyes widened in fear and bewilderment at what was happening before her. The way he talked and smiled... This was no ordinary kid in his early teens. This was a kid who had no guidance or understanding of the world.

Normally, Alana would call him sick. But... deep down, she felt horrible and sorry for Deward...

When he came near Alana's cage, she could smell the foul breath from him. That awful smile sent shivers down her spine, as well as his comment. “Are you a maid,” Deward asked when he was close enough for Alana to smell his putrid breath. “Or, are you a playmate like her?”

What made him into this monstrous figure? Something must have happened early in his childhood. The young woman couldn't find any words to say. Even when he turned to motion back to Astra, it felt as if the thief's world crumbled around her. All of a sudden, Alana did the unthinkable.

"WAIT!!" Alana shouted to Deward. She stood up from her bed and went near the bars of the cage, not touching them. She gazed down sadly as tears welled up in her eyes. "Look. I've never in my life felt bad like this. Especially to someone in higher authority. But... this experience is different." Glancing up at Deward, tears fell from her eyes.

"I don't know what bent your life out of shape. But there has to be a way for you to start over. Live a normal life. I was like you once. No family. No friends. Roaming the streets and scraping for food; looking for a place to sleep. I know what it's like."

Alana sighed and covered her eyes with her hand, bowing her head still. "I don't wanna hurt you, kid. I can't speak for the other two, but I want to help you. So... what do you want?" Alana gazed back up at him with genuine eyes that felt sorry for him. "What is it that will make you feel at peace?"

TAG: @QueenSabe7 @WookieeRage @Lady Belligerent

Last edited: Jul 22, 2018
  11. Darth_wanderguard

Apr 26, 2005
    IC: Darth KralkusSearching

Kralkus looked up from the controls. Durace. A gray, dead world with toxic seas and an atmosphere which could be generously described as breathable. Roiling storms obscured a significant portion of the planet surface around its equator, erratically breaking the gray monotony with webs of violet electricity. Mountain tops peeked out from beneath the storm in straight lines like spines on a colossal beast. Surely no person could survive here.

And yet this hostile planet, in an empty corner of the galaxy, was where Kralkus’ search for the Acolytes of Beyond had led. Or at least the latest clue had done so. He brought the ship sharply down into the atmosphere through a hole in the storm, righting it’s course once he got beneath the clouds, and let the force guide his direction. The equator, beneath the storms, there was something. A gentle thrum of energy he could feel in his temples, like a heartbeat.

[​IMG]

He followed it until at last he came to a cave entrance. It was nondescript, little more than a yawning opening in a steep mountainside. The thrum in his temples had grown stronger. Landing the ship where closest he could find a suitable spot, he trekked up the mountain to the cave entrance.

Torches set into the cave walls were the first signs of life as he stepped inside, the patter of his clawed feet against the stone the only sound save the distant intermittent drip of moisture accumulated on the stalactites which blanketed the ceiling, and the very distant echoes of what he thought were voices.

The energy grew stronger and the voices louder with every step the old master took, until the rough twisting turning cave passage gave way to a dimly lit hall, carved finely at perfect right angles and equal corners from the stone itself. At the far end he thought he could make out the shape of a person - no, several people. He was sure when the snap-hiss of a lightsaber bathed the room in violet. Another followed, and then another, and another, and so on. Finally a pair of orange blades sprung to life opposite them. In a brilliant flash of color he cut them down one by one, and with the last blow a curved hilt clattered to the ground at the feet of one who called himself Darth Vassago, who died with his followers on Durace at the hands of Darth Kralkus without so much as speaking a word, and whose name and memory and title as a self-styled Dark Lord of the Sith would be lost to history. With a huff, Darth Kralkus straightened the heavy black cloak he wore, and bent to retrieve the curved lightsaber hilt from the damp ground. There was someone who would covet it.

There were no other signs of life, no writings, no recordings, no clues as to his next step in chasing the Acolytes of Beyond. Only the still pounding thrum in his temples. Brushing the bodies aside with a simple gesture, he stepped around the throne where the man had sat, and saw that it lay against a pillar of stone with a passageway on either side, conjoining behind to begin another cave. But this cave was not a long, twisting passage as the last had been. It was merely a short walk to a widened passage ending in a tall stone wall, etched with drawings which revealed a terrible truth. And as Darth Kralkus looked upon the largest of the drawings, he pulled his hood down further as if to hide from it, and he felt only dread.

[​IMG]

TAG: no one

12. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    IC: Soliloquy
    Celestial Temple, The Swamps of Zakuul

Feeling the inner mechanisms begin to whir and fill in preparation for a creation at it's station, Soliloquy had to pause. Fresh flesh was flowing into the sarcophagus that it was resting in the pedestal for, and that meant that unless the soon to exit Emperor AI pulled it, it would soon have a body whether it wanted one or not. To be fair that had always been in question and a point that they were not on a singular mind. On the one hand the Force was a boon to be used openly and it was trying to live more dangerously now in this new universe, after all a few thousand years with little to show for it had been an awakening to push and claw for more in this new existence. On the other hand not being limited by flesh and blood and worry about such things as exploding fireballs, needing air, or aging had it's charmed potentials as well. On the third hand, if they became more connected with the Emperor ne' Supreme Leader without fear of discovery they might yet learn how to possess new bodies when the one or the other wore out.

Such musings had little meaning for they seemed to have little choice unless they begged, and to beg of the Emperor AI was tantamount to suicide and that was not in their nature. Well, perhaps to inspire in others but really they had only done that one death cult, and that hardly counts if you met the idiots it had to deal with leading up to it. Especially when the One Sith put you in a vault collection for their 'unending Emperor' to nag whenever he was not running an Empire in the Shadows from stasis shortly afterwards. The one really eliminated the effects of the other. Not to mention those younglings marked as suicides they had really murdered in the ages before that. At least according to their own estimations.

Now this rambling musing as the sarcophagus silently filled as only Celestial tech could do was cut short as the second sarcophagus opened. It taunted its question to get a rather rude answer as it took in the form that that droid AI had gotten for it's duplicity. Obviously not what it had asked for. The beard was a dead giveaway to that end, and the clothing was a valid point to add to it's list of new considerations of how to design it's own body as what the droid did had not been. . .accepted? Instead it appeared to have been given a body that made the date on the second Sarcophagus suddenly make deep and strong sense. This temple had been defiled.

Only when the Emperor Vitiate had defiled it he had merely warped it for his own life extending purposes instead of gutting it as he had at the Other Temple. Fascinating. Looking at the striking visage of Emperor Vitiate it truly had no words as recognition set in. The use of the Force was also a deciding factor. To do or die they had little choice and so began to fold their varied minds and personas down. Letting the facade dissolve that had served them for thousands of years even as the droid shattered on the stones. One rude breaking preceding one harsh consumption of selves. They began to feed the sarcophagus the images of what they wanted, and then the lore, the history and the realities. Not merely the surface or story but the truths and the myths combined.

Abeloth. They had known her and so had this temple, they began with her. Her minds, her bodies, her spreading thin and drinking deep. Her amorous nature with the last of the ancients that had built this place with her visage, her role as mother, her desire, her amorphous physicality upon will and whim. Of her power and prowess, sharp and strong and quick. One for whom age was at will and the only containing prison a world entrapped by black holes. Still it took in more of this new Emperor AI, seeing how deep the likeness of Vitiate went.

A dragon shape was evident from the upper chest of his armour, eyes blazing yellow. ‘I need not answer you and longer, Soliloquy. I am no longer held to your form... in-fact you are now formless... while I have the Force... a powerful body I do not recognize but appreciate.’ Sidious lifted arms, and the Temple began to completely rise from the swamp, unhindered by the detritus.

Power, so often it goes straight for the weak-minded's heads when they first taste it without savoring the possibilities first as they had. So it poured the knowledge and aspects of another form to meld upon the first. Father. They had never met the man, but they had known the Son through their own Emperor Insipid when he had battled the Left Handed lord. They had met the daughter in her grave, felt her flesh. Greater than either of these was the Father. All having a second greater monstrous form the Nightsisters had communed with and known well. How much greater must the Father who was more powerful than either of his children must of been? The legends of the wars, the lore, the splitting of the very galaxy it fed it all into the notion of this form added to the first.

As it did, technology activated, shining through the moss and damage. Sidious 2.0 chuckled to himself. ‘More Eternal technology for me to use upon the galaxy... as Emperor again?’

More gloating, first flesh and straight to megalomania. So predictably pedantic. It was sad really. Time was of the essence, literally in this case and so the final form was added to the mix even as it's own multiplicity faded and reduced. It was time for the most poignant and precious of all. A goddess of the Croke, of rebirth and death, a goddess of the swamps. It was fitting, trite and mythical. If one thing was certain every myth had a basis in reality and so it fed the myths, the legends, the Ancients upon the alter that was the Sarcophagus of the gods.

"You are lucky you have a holocron, a font of knowledge that not only knows your form, but knows Eternal Technology." its voice was syrupy, thick and grinding. True there were a few soul shards actually used but they were shunted aside, quieted, and the mind laid whole and prepared as it poured knowledge and desired abilities of armours. Light and proof against lightsabers and blasters alike, a biomechanical compound that would self heal like the most advanced from a universe that no longer existed and then do them one better. These were the Ancients, a cloth had the potential to be better than a diamond in its estimation. Light, unrestricted, even taking notes from the Vong on pockets. An interface for all technology was added in the desired column, that it might commune and better command the technology of the Ancients as well as the technology of today and between. Everything layered from flesh to armour to weapons with intricate designs and runes of force imbued protections to last an eternity.

"Do you remember that meeting, the one with Thrawn about bodies? How little did he know Crokeanoa Delight." it was a phrase to activate the command it had planted within that memory as a backup. It was a simple command that would of shut everything down for five minutes if it was still a droid. Whether it would do anything to the new organic body was a question it had merely to wait and see. Perhaps it would do nothing but sound weird and broken upon those ears, time what there was so precious little of in this dangerous game of seconds was slipping away as it felt the draw upon it begin to pull not merely the offered but the all.

The wait would be short though, and it struggled for a briefest of moments for there was merely the weapons left. Yes the weapons. Where there was armour there was the possibility of weapons. A red dragon emblazoned breastplate was as good as a snake song sword with a teasing curve, another with a grapplers curve, a reaping collection tool with the option to molecularly compress the blade into the handle when not in use, a whirling disc of death like the Zeison Sha with an edge of sophistication and technology, a staff of power and a staff of regalia, twin spears of fate that seemed to mock the matukai's love. One with a stunning sphere that collects energy as well as shares it, the other a split tip that would send blast waves to rip through enemies like paper. The duality would be finished with the twin daggers of fate, perfectly balanced that without their touch would loose its cutting edge for safe storage. All these gifted with the red arcing lines to let them cut like lightsabers that would bathe their edges, all bound to their hidden touches and bindings to the one they are birthed with, all from hilt to tip proof against lightsabers and any manner of attack.

These were the last thoughts that slipped before he felt the final pull. Yes he was in the male phase before. . .

There it was, a brief vision softly creeping. Laying the eggs of possibility.

Huh. Perhaps it was past due for the next phase of its life. Perhaps it was time for this. . .

[​IMG]

TAG: @Sinrebirth

Last edited: Jul 24, 2018
  13. dragonsith13

dragonsith13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 3, 2005
    VPO
    Citadel ~ Auxiliary Hangar

“This is madness.”
    VPO yelled as he was knocked to the side nearly falling over as a large chunk of a hallway panel dislodged and banged into him. If he had just stayed on the Star Destroyer.

His servos were in overdrive as he was moving as fast as he could. A squad of troopers ran by him easily as he pushed to full speed. His strides were long and determined, again he was knocked to the side as the whole structure of the Citadel shook, keeping his footing as he continued to press on. A pair of mouse droids flew by VPO, chirping incessantly at him a string of droid obscenities. Mocking him for his pace and offering binary insults. “No! Your maker was a one-legged R2 unit!” VPO tried to return the insult in kind.

“Oh, curses!” VPO spoke as he had finally made it to the edge of an auxiliary hangar, near the outskirts of the Citadel. Thinking he had escaped and was finally on the verge of leaving this place. Then the whole of the Citadel crashed down in a cascading final scene. Billowing clouds of dirt and debris were cast in all directions. VPO felt himself

“VPO, here’s my location,” the voice of the Empress came over his comm-link as he tried to regain his footing and rose up through a pile of debris. Shaking to the side to cast some of it off.

“Here’s MY location!” VPO mockingly voiced while the comm-link was closed.

“Get a shuttle to me, now!” Oh, how he loathed the fact that he was commanded to comply.

VPO tapped into the Twilight network which still had wireless connections available, in one of the auxiliary hangars, that was not yet pulverized and ash.

A Delta-class JV-7 escort shuttle came to life, remotely powering up. The engines firing and computer systems beginning their pre-flight boot. By the time VPO had made it to the shuttle it was fully ready for departure. Up the ramp and into the cockpit, he was off.

“Mistress I am en-route to your position.”

The escort shuttle screamed through the air, down to where the Empress’ beacon was transmitting.

@Lady Belligerent

14. WookieeRage

WookieeRage Force Ghost star 5

Feb 3, 2016
    IC: Astra
    Deward's Fortress...

Astra grinned as she gripped the disgusting boy's neck. He let out a cough before she was thrown effortlessly into the back wall. Deward stripped her clothes down with the force as he walked away. She wasn't embarrassed by this, she had once had a mission where she was a dancer for a HVT; or High Valued Target. Being naked was part of her job at times. Her body was toned but used. Used before she inserted a blade to the poor fool's neck. This straightforward approach would not work here. Maybe the kid wasn't all that meets the eye.

His pale ass grabbed for some dirty clothes as Astra collapsed to the floor.

She raised her head in a slump, still rocked from the impact.

"Did my brother send you."

She took the bait and used it to her, and her party's advantage. She shouted to his turned back.

"Possibly.. How about you give me some more of that Spice and I'll tell you who sent us... No need to prod so hard, love..."

She let an evil, yet sexy grin loose in Deward's direction.

Tag: @Lady Belligerent @QueenSabe7 @SkywalkerShine

15. dragonsith13

dragonsith13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 3, 2005
    Draconis
    First Order Rendezvous Point

The shuttle lurched to a halt, having completed the micro-jump to the specified coordinates. The shuttle cruised the black of space towards their destination and rendezvous point.

The pilot that had previous declared his ever-ending allegiance was now slumped over in his seat, dead with a lightsaber hole burning through the back of the man’s seat and through his chest. Such feckless and wavering loyalty was not needed in their new reign.

The other pilot clearly getting the point of the matter remained focused on his duties, fear was emanating from him, but he knew better than to do anything but pilot the shuttle and make sure they arrive as quickly as possible.

And so, they made their final approach. The Supreme Leader had requested they adjust course in arrival to coincide with his being able to meet them all. The pilot adjusting course and directing the shuttles course to make sure to dock with his and begin their transfer to a single shuttle.

The shuttle came to a stop, docked, Draconis being the first to exit the shuttle and make his way down towards the Supreme Leader greeting them.

As the Leader of the First Order spoke, Draconis remained silent and respectful, finding a place in the shuttle to allow for the others to board and have him observe and await further instruction.

Addressing them all, the Supreme Leader spoke of their mission and things to come, including inquiries and proclamations of his design.

Draconis’ head inclined towards the Clawdite Sith, after the proclamation that he should take up the charge of training him as the request of the Supreme Leader. A simple nod, indicating to the Insipid that it would be done as he asked.

Next the Supreme Leader inquired about the data which he had specified be obtained, and indeed it had. Again, a silent bow acknowledging his question into the obtained data which Draconis had on his persons. Draconis offered a simple address of his liege in confirmation of what he inquired about. “Sire.”

Draconis offered a slight smirk at Insipid’s goading of Kronos and his lover.

“To the First Order!” Draconis quietly echoed the hail with a slight bow.

Feeling the danger, Draconis braced, but the impact was far too violent as all of them were tossed about.

@WookieeRage
    @Halle Dray
    @Snokers
    @Darth Kronos
    @Dagobahsystem
    @DarthIshyZ
    @Darth Cocytus
    @Mostlymad

Last edited: Jul 24, 2018
  16. WookieeRage

WookieeRage Force Ghost star 5

Feb 3, 2016
    IC: Darth Ravenous
    Insipid's convoy, Space.

Ravenous brought his fighter in behind the Supreme Leader's shuttle in a precise swoop.

'PLeAsE ScReEn uS FrOm tHe InCoMiNg SqUad.." The Sith-Spawn recited mockingly before letting out a maniacal laugh.

The fool was practically begging for my help. He thought, as he let out an amused snort and threw aside the remnants of the pilot's arm; The bones clattering loudly onto the Durasteel. Ravenous hovered his trigger finger over the lasers before, poised to fire on the shuttle before he felt the incoming fighters. He growled before jerking the flight stick left, the vessel he stole followed and he peeled out to draw attention to himself. Turbolasers rained down just after, making him lucky enough to not be in the area. His warped mind cared nothing for any possible casualties. He was only here out of necessity.

His ploy worked, the squad followed his path and began firing upon him. The pilot's discarded arm bounced around as the first volley of lasers narrowly missed the corkscrewing vessel. Ravenous hated this ship. It was too snappy; the kriffing arm of the pilot slapped him across the face as he veered left to position himself behind a straggler. He let out a roar of the Wookiees before effortlessly firing on the fighter and snapped back right to lead them through some debris of a fallen cruiser. He weaved in and out of jagged shards impressively. He gained some space as a couple more enemies were swallowed by the debris.

Ravenous sent a transmission to Insipid's shuttle.

'I need direction, Empero... Erm, Supreme Leader. I have diverted the enemy fighters to a debris field. I need backup to take out the remaining fighters.'

Tag: @Sinrebirth @Halle Dray @Snokers ,First Order Team

17. Halle Dray

Halle Dray Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 6, 2016
    IC: Kwea Acantha

As she arrived at the rendezvous point, Kwea spotted Anark's fighter as well as the newly arrived Assault shuttle.

Allowing her fighter to simply hover in space, she waited for further directions. They came.

"Lord Draconis, I am coming to dock. It is of importance that I am present. First Shadow and Beast, please screen us from the incoming squadron. Steer clear of capital ship engagements until I move of. Well done to you all, you have done well. All of you. We lost Lord Hesper, but we have the alliance of Lords Draconis and Serapis. I have little doubt that Jedi Master T’tkura will break and join our numbers, and Lord Kronos will see things our way. ‘Another world yields what the Sith need - and we move on to greater things."

So, Hesper hadn't made it. That rather surprised Kwea about the Butcher of Coruscant. No time to think about that now though.

Kwea brought her fighter around and into position to fire upon the enemy. Ravenous did something similar and brought attention to his ship. Blasts of light came from his cannons and ignited the enemy fighters with bright orange clouds of fire.

She blew up her own approaching fighters and was ready to swoop in when Ravenous needed backup in his fight with more screaming fighters.

TAGS: @Sinrebirth @WookieeRage

18. E. L.Knight

E. L.Knight Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 4, 2012
    Darth Hades
    As the Citadel Crumbles

Anarks arrival had set off a cataclysmic cascade of chaos.

Hades was impressed with Anarks skillful exit of the Tie fighter, but his arrival gave Insipid the distraction he needed.

The former Emperor rushed Vexx.

Hades, though, felt a tug in his attention.

The Citadel. There was an explosion as more fire was concentrated.

Hades pulled himself together, but in that time, a blur amongst the tapestry of mayhem, Insipid and Anark had set off in retreat.

Hades was going to chase them, but the Citadel began to take heavier fire and was crumbling.

"Until we meet again, brother."

His parting comment to Vexx was to show that he truly had meant him no harm or treachery. It was also an invitation. One that could begin the healing of the scattered Order.

Hades quickly dashed into the chaos.

He needed to find his Empress. He activated the comm.

"Empress Bellorum, Are you safe?"
    Captain Finis
    In the Inferno.

Everything seemed to enter slow motion. Finis was on his knees as the thermal detonator landed near the Siths feet.

Finis, without an ounce of heroism, fell to his side and braces for the explosion.

As it came, the force of it rocked him into the air and threw him yards away.

Finis landed and felt bones shatter. His left arm was mangled, his armor melted and part of his flesh. As was the armor on his back.

The pain was as intense as anything he had ever felt.

It was hell.
    TAG: @Lady Belligerent, @Darth_wanderguard

19. Quinlan Vos

Quinlan Vos Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 24, 2017
    IC: Darth Francium

In Medical Tent, Just Outside of Main Warzone

It wasn’t the shouts, the cries of fear, or the noise of the Citadel crumbling to pieces that woke Francium. What woke him was the feeling of sudden and immense power shifting through the force, converging on one single point, right in the midst of the Citadel. No doubt this was an act of immeasurable ability, yet he wasn’t quite healthy enough to feel outwards in the force to find who was causing the great display.

The young Sith slowly sat up, grimacing in pain. A field medic came stumbling over, presumably to lay him back down so he didn’t futher injure himself, but a murderous look from Francium stopped the man in his tracks. He wouldn’t show any bit of weakness, he told himself. He slowly pushed himself up off of the cot, and stumbled over to the tents only entrance, peeking out to see what had transpired. What he saw was even more unbelievable than what he’d expected.

The Citadel itself was slowly collapsing on itself, all into a blinding light. He averted his eyes, unable to focus any longer without blinding himself. Francium reaches for his comlink, only to find that the explosion had shredded the piece. He motioned over the nearest officer. “I need to make use of your comlink, captain,” he told the man. He took the device, adjusted the frequency to General Vexx’s personal comlink, and spoke.

“General, it seems as though in my short absence of injury, the citadel has completely disappeared. I require new orders, Sir.”

Tag: @Kaleesh-Cyborg @Lady Belligerent

20. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Kaleesh-Cyborg Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 4, 2017
    General Grievance Vexx
    Ground Assault, Stalemated

The Force-scream from Anark had revived the tinnitus that had plagued Grievance Vexx for the greater part of his life. He hasn’t suffered with it in a while, but now it has returned in all of its annoying fullness, inhibiting his senses and threatening to completely disorient him on the battlefield. Cheating Force-endowed scum! He is once again reminded why he had so hated the Force and wrestles with the temptation to let that hatred cause him to willfully stifle his powers again, but he knows to give in is foolishness.

The Citadel bursts into a hellish inferno, but the cyborg barely notices. The ringing in his head is steadily accompanied by pain resounding from the wound in his side. He can still feel the reverberation of the scream vibrating the piece of shrapnel digging into his syntheskin gut sack and he snarls in aggravation. He might have had a fair shot at Insipid had he not fallen back on one of his cursed pawns. There is nothing more for Vexx to do now except return to his ranks and regroup. The prize kill has fled the battle.

He pauses as Hades addresses him; not as a Sith, but as a comrade in arms. Despite the fact that they had temporarily agreed to fight side by side, Vexx is still surprised by the Zabrak’s words. Brother? How long has it been since anyone has addressed him this way? Too long. He inclines his head respectfully to his fellow warrior.

“Yes. Perhaps under better circumstances one day,” he replies, though a greater part of him doubts that better circumstances will ever be. If the Sith Code is true, there will never be genuine peace among them; a sad state of affairs, to be sure, but the cyborg banishes the thought from his mind. Now is not the time nor the place to even entertain such vain imaginings.

With a final nod to Hades, Vexx reignites his lightsabers and makes his way back toward where he had left the rest of his men, now undoubtedly leveled by the devastating blast to the Citadel. He winces as his comlink chirps and the static-laden voice of Francium manages to penetrate the haze caused by the tinnitus. He growls more out of mere habit than true annoyance as he trudges away from the blinding inferno, his movement stiff and ungainly as he tries to avoid aggravating his wound.

“Where are you? If you are safe, your orders are to stay where you are for the time being,” he replies, “We will regroup by me coming to you. I need to find out who the hell unloaded on that stronghold without so much as a warning. It would seem no side was expecting that at all...”

He trails off. Any one of the Triumvirate could have triggered that blast and played dumb. His trust is justifiably shaken now, but not his loyalty. He will not be swayed from his position, regardless of whether or not he is expendable to the Fist.

Tag: @Sinrebirth @E. L.Knight @Snokers @Quinlan Vos

21. Snokers

Snokers Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 8, 2015
    IC: Darth Anark
    Above New Moraband...

Secret apprentice…

Anark really hadn’t had the slightest inkling, not even a sniff of it in all these months. His eyes searched the display before him. He touched his bare shoulder with a finger and noticed that the wound was completely healed, a new layer of skin that felt just like any other segment of his arm.

The Inquisitor didn’t feel quite as he would have thought at Insipid’s words.

You have done well, High Lord Anark’

He turned his head and looked into his old master’s eyes. Anark’s feelings flitted rapidly between that of a revered warrior and a trained dog. Still, he liked the sound of his new title when the voices tossed it around in his head, bickering over it's merit.

But he simply said, “Thank you, Supreme Leader.” His head jerked upwards abruptly and he let out an involuntary bird-like whistle before regaining eye contact with Insipid. “The First Order pushes onward. I will shadow the shuttle, my lord.”

And the God-Emperor was gone.

----

He had only been on his own for a matter of minutes, tailing slowly behind the rendezvous. The combined signatures of the Sith converged inside the shuttle was palpable. Even in these uncertain times of betrayal and civil war, The First Order harboured the very best, Anark thought.

He sensed the danger coming, fast. But he simply had no time to react. The TIE was struck almost dead centre. The shields were depleted in an instant. The fighter was knocked violently off course away from the shuttle and First Shadow. Everything was spinning. Anark grasped for the controls, but to no avail. The second bolt would surely come any second now – blasting him into the cold, dark desolation of space. He tried to gage what he was seeing through the revolving viewport. The TIE’s engines sounded like they were on the verge of exploding. The Luxury Elite was visible, but Anark didn’t know the vessel, didn’t know where the hangars were situated, didn’t even know what the defences were like on the outer shell of the pleasure ship-turned Twilight Sun capital ship. He could feel Kwea in jeopardy, too. She must’ve been hit at the same time.

----

IC: Bo Etraa
    Aboard the Scimtar, en route to the LE…

The Ship juddered as it touched down inside the Luxury Elite. Bo checked his com for any further orders or alerts from Bellorum. He stood, now able to walk a bit better thanks to the bacta treatment. He felt as though he’d just sustained one injury after another since coming into the Empress’ service. He strode with the slightest of limps over to the doorway and engaged the exit ramp.

“Walk with me.” He said to the pilot.

As they descended the ramp Bo’s chest began to tighten – so much so that he brought his hand up to cover it and spread his gold-adorned fingers over his heart. As he walked across the gleaming, polished floor of the gigantic hangar, past an array of Her Majesty’s finest fighters and yachts, he saw a falling ship in his minds eye…

The one that held what he’d been hunting…

----

Anark hoped it was an Imperium ship that had targeted him, at least then he would have a chance at dropping in on the Luxury Elite unexpected.

He tried to guide the spinning TIE towards the only hangar opening that was visible to him. But the fighter yanked in the opposite direction of whichever way he tried to pull it. This was a nightmare. He switched comm channels to Tiq… nothing, just white noise.

Where is that grimy little hoodlum?

It was now or never. The TIE’s cockpit rung with the sound of multiple enemies locking on. Anark let out a guttural howl as he engaged the thrusters. One exploded, sending him flying much farther left than he wanted to be. Luckily, from what he could see, the hangar was virtually empty, just a few patrol craft scattered along one side. He yanked the steering right and continued to scream over the alarms. As soon as the TIE passed through the energy field, Anark smashed the emergency ejection and was instantly spat from the speeding ship. He felt his stomach launch into his throat. The sound of the TIE crashing into a durasteel wall came just a few seconds before he hit a solid door frame head on himself. He’d had just enough time to wrap himself in the Force to soften the blow but…

That. Still. Bloody. Hurt!

----

Bo, with much trepidation, opened the comm channel to The Dark Lady. “Empress, I’m on board. Do you wish to see me on the bridge or shall I stay put?”

He could feel the energy of the bond emanating from the very walls around him. It was so close now, closer than ever. It was unstable, volatile, and evolving by the second.

“Wait here,” he said to the pilot accompanying him, with a dismissive wave of his hand, his gaze trained on a set of sealed double doors at the end of the hallway, eyes narrowed, wondering.

He placed his thumb on the reader of the door’s keypad. It opened and he was met with a sight that struck weakness into both the maimed and strong knee.

An armour-clad form crouched down, fiddling with the screws on a maintenance hatch in front of another sealed door at the end of the corridor. He stood there with his jaw slightly agape in disbelief. He could hear pieces of metal hit the floor as his brother, long lost for over two decades, desperately tried to breach the hatch like a captive animal making a break for the light of day.

Anark froze. He stood upright before shakily craning his head sideways to meet his estranged sibling’s eye.

The two stood there for a long moment, a long corridor between them, in utter silence, save for the hum of the fluorescent overhead lighting.

Bo dropped his commlink on the floor with an unceremonious clank and made his way towards Anark, at first at a speedy walk, then almost a sprint. Anark recoiled slightly, not able to identify in the haze of his mind whether the man running to him was carrying a weapon. When Bo reached him he threw his arms around his shoulders and clutched the tightly trimmed hair on the back of Anark’s head. He could feel a myriad of scar tissue there. Anark stood with his arms limp at his sides as he was embraced by this stranger, eyes wide like miniature saucers, before bringing them up to return the somewhat violent hug. Both felt a tremor in the space around them. One of the ceiling lights flickered and a crack appeared on the wall joined to the door, snaking up and around in a half circle, dispersing pieces of rubble onto the floor. Bo thrust backwards but didn’t let go of Anark, he held onto the nape of his neck and pressed his forehead against his. They touched not only physically, but through the Living Force.

A husky voice came from Anark...

“You’ve been searching for me.” He smiled.

“I have,” replied Bo, “through the deepest trenches and on the highest mountains. Through fire, and across desolate world.”

Bo felt… electric. He noted his brother’s head and fingers twitching, a few low whistles – almost laughter, as he looked into his eyes. Curious.

The question: ‘And have you not searched for me, brother?’ hung on the tip of his tongue but he did not ask it. He was afraid of the answer.

Bo let go and took a small step backward. Anark bent to dust his knees, never taking his stare away from Bo.

The two stood in silence, nobody knowing what to say next…

Last edited: Jul 26, 2018
  22. Dagobahsystem

Dagobahsystem Chosen One star 10

Sep 25, 2015
    IC: Saadi
    Aboard shuttle

As the Assault appeared damaged after the hangar skirmish, Saadi and Mallace had joined Draconis and company on another shuttle and had jumped from the prison ship in haste.

The Clawdite remained silent and lurked in the background once on board; after having attempted to clean his injuries as best he was able. The stab wound in his back would need further attention at some point, as the coloration of his repto- mammalian skin around the area was darker than it should be.

Saadi's ears perked up as he overheard a conversation about an unexpected rendezvous with Darth Insipid himself. The crew gathered quietly for this meeting, led by Lord Draconis. Saadi listened carefully as his master spoke to everyone present. When it was his turn, the Supreme Leader indicated that his final trial was to be overseen by Draconis.
    Although unexpected, Saadi was grateful to be deemed worthy of the trials and bowed respectfully to Lord Insipid, softly saying, "Thank you, master." As he lifted his head he felt the ominous presence of Draconis looking in his direction. Saadi glanced out of the corner of his eyes and slightly nodded his head; quite unsure how to read Draconis and what he was thinking about all of this.

Darth Insipid had a few more words for the crew and to Saadi's surprise, a bolt of Force lightning for Darth Kronos. Saadi tilted his head back at this powerful display and winced as his back sent a wave of pain into his brain.

As the meeting concluded, the shuttle was suddenly rocked violently, by what, Saadi could not tell, as it came on so quickly and suddenly there was no time to think. The Clawdite was tossed to the ground by the impact, and he lay there, staring at the floor, a slight moan emanating from his mouth due to the stab of pain the fall had caused. What was happening now? Saadi wondered as he tried to get his bearings.

Tags: @Sinrebirth @dragonsith13 @Darth Kronos

23. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    IC: Aryan Graul
    Empire Hotel, Nirauan Capital City

The first thing Aryan became aware of when the early morning sun finally roused him from a leaden sleep was the dull ache that started just above his eyes and traveled around to both sides of his head to throb incessantly in his temples. A groan escaped his lips as he rolled over onto his back and threw the covers to the floor, seemingly content to simply stare up at the ceiling and listen to the rhythmic pounding of his own pulse beating in his ears. He knew what this was, and he had been foolish to let it get this far – too much whiskey and too little sustenance to counteract the alcohol. The result was one hell of a headache that he would have to nurse for the remainder of the day. And considering what was in store for him on this particular day, he couldn’t afford to feel miserable.

Damn you, Syren, you’re really starting to rub off on me…

A small smile flitted across his lips at the thought of the fiery redhead, but it soon vanished when his chest suddenly clenched with a deep longing for her. He had grown so accustomed to being at her side and sharing everything with her, that her absence in this instance was palpable. With a sigh, he reached over and traced the side of the bed she would normally occupy with the back of his hand. It was cold, lifeless…

He clenched his jaw tightly and sat up, perhaps a little too quickly because he uttered a curse when the pain in his head surged and the room began to spin. He sat on the edge of the bed and waited for it to subside before running both hands through his hair with exasperation. There was no way he could blame Syren for this torture; she had not forced him to pour that second and third glass when he should have stopped at one. No, that honor belonged to another, namely his Chief of Staff.

While he had previously lauded Antwon Ruusel for his honesty and ‘no-nonsense’ attitude, the man had managed to effectively get under his skin last night. Aryan understood that he was rightfully wary of the Sith and their motivations, but it was the way he had set about expressing those feelings and the subsequent attempt to ‘reel’ him in that had irked him. What Ruusel didn’t realize was that Aryan’s pact with Haretisch went much deeper than superficial appearances. Their experience together in the mindscape had solidified their trust and allowed them to see eye to eye on many issues. He could never expect Ruusel to fully comprehend the link they shared.

So then, why had he gotten so frustrated over the conversation and reached the point where he felt it had been necessary to drown his thoughts in alcohol?

Aryan didn’t like to admit it, but maybe...just maybe he recognized the truth in Ruusel’s words. Regardless of any current alliances, the Sith were still dangerous, and subconsciously, he believed that it was only a matter of time before it all came crashing down. He was expendable, and in the back of his mind, a small voice continued to berate him for not running away with Syren when he had the chance.

Pressing his lips together firmly, Aryan purged that thought from his mind and rose slowly to his feet. He couldn’t worry about it now; he had work to do. After popping a handful of pills to combat the persistent headache, he padded barefoot across the suite to the ‘fresher and took a long, cold shower in hopes of relieving some of the pain.

Unfortunately, it wasn’t as effective as he would have liked, but it was still enough to get him moving. Once the pain meds kicked in, that should rejuvenate him the rest of the way so that he felt like himself again...or close to it. He was counting on that for his morning interview. The Nirauan Gazette was strongly opposed to the Imperium’s presence here, and they would be quick to pick up on any signs of intoxication. Or in Aryan’s case, the inhibitory effects of a hangover.

Wouldn’t Ruusel be proud, he thought wryly.

He smirked at that mental image before shaking his head and getting dressed, grabbing one of two conservative suits he had packed along for the day’s events. When he was satisfied with his appearance, Aryan slid his datapad and a small holdout blaster into his inner tunic and met his security detail out in the corridor. They conversed briefly about protocol, and then proceeded to make their way downstairs.

TAG: @Darth_wanderguard

Last edited: Jul 26, 2018
  24. Darth Kronos

Darth Kronos Force Ghost star 6

Jan 2, 2016
    IC: Darth Kronos

Kronos found himself in a place he never expected he would be.

In Insipid's presence.

He was still as imposing as ever.

Perhaps even more so.

As he awkwardly stood in the midst of several powerful faces - some he recognized and some he didn't - Insipid did what he did best: delivered a long-winded speech to his subordinates. He addressed every person in the room by name, singling them out and praising their performances. Typical Insipid. Stroke their egos in order to gain their trust, so he can find the "best" way to use them for his personal gain. Completely stale and tasteless behavior.

He was just dreading the moment when Insipid would mention him.

And then that moment happened.

As soon as his name was said, Insipid raised his hand and telegraphed his movements. His fingers cracked with blue electricity, and, fearful of how much power would be behind the assault, Kronos raised his defenses. Time had not allowed him to whip out his lightsaber, so he instead opted to "catch" the Force Lightning with the Force. The longer it went on, he was forced to crouch. It was a certainly painful experience, but it beat the alternative.

Insipid's voice rose above the loud sounds of the lightning. He gave Kronos a false sense of security by saying he forgave him, and then followed it up by a thinly veiled threat.

And then a promise.

He was back within the folds of the First Order.

His life now belonged to the First Order.

And Esme was still on Bellorum's side. On a planet unknown to him. What was he going to do?

At that thought, his defenses weakened. Pain shot throughout his body.

But then the ship upended.

It caused his crouched body to collapse to the ground.

TAG: @Sinrebirth (@dragonsith13 @DarthIshyZ)

-----

IC: Mallace

The trip back to the Assault shuttle was spent in silence. Saadi had decided to sulk in the background and think.

Once they landed, Mallace almost froze once she saw Insipid. A sudden rush of fear and terrible memories reached her brain, and it took all of her willpower to keep herself in check. Clenching her fists and eyes tightly, she turned to face away from him. She took a position in the crowd that was out of Insipid's direct line of sight. But it was mainly because he was out of her direct vision.

He gave another speech.

And her name was mentioned.

At first, her head jolted in fear. What had she done? What was she going to suffer? She had already been locked up and frozen for erratic behavior. And these people were unpredictable.

But it was nothing like that. She gave a sigh of relief once Insipid told the group she was being elevated to an Apprentice.

Finally.

One step closer to being treated as an actual person. Not just a mindless weapon to be ignored whenever needed.

She would not have to how down to as many people anymore.

Despite him suddenly promoting her, she still couldn't look at him in the eye.

She winced as Insipid suddenly attacked a Sith. A tall man with a melancholy expression defended himself to the best of his ability as Insipid taunted him. She absently noted she had seen him before. Several months ago, she remembered him standing amongst the First Order's ranks. She remembered a young woman by his side. She had been standing at a distance that most would have considered uncomfortable if they weren't in a romantic relationship. Now, though, the woman was nowhere to be seen. Likely dead, she knew. Personal attachments were a weakness, and, in this world and amongst these people, it was a weakness guaranteed to be exploited.

She looked away.

It was then that the shuttle suddenly upended, and she immediately collapsed to the ground.

Confusion entered her mind.

TAG: Sinrebirth @Dagobahsystem @Darth Cocytus

25. Darth Cocytus

Darth Cocytus Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 2016
    Darth Cocytus - In the Swamp

Cocytus nodded carefully and closed his com, his eyes piercing out into space. Most likely Saadi and Mallace currently believes he died in the destruction of the prison ship. Good. The less people knowing about his whereabouts, the less likely hope of interference. Most likely, they will think of themselves seeing a ghost when he returns. Thus, the kaminoan steered his escape pod around, put in coordinates, and made his way down to the planet.

On his way, Cocytus had his thoughts on his apprentice relationship with Insipid. Once again, something was off about it and made the Kaminoan feel uneasy. The supreme leader still allowed many of the remaining Sith Lords to live despite their agreement. Only two there can be in the Sith Order, a master and an apprentice. Yet, something told Cocytus that he might not be Insipid’s only apprentice. Saadi came to mind, remembering how off he was earlier. The Kaminoan decided to pay extra attention to the other Sith when he returns.

In the meantime, the attention of Cocytus had to be brought to his mission. As the kaminoan got closer to the swamplands, the power of the Dark Side felt like it was crumbling within and without. Something was going on that peeked the Kaminoan’s interest. Landing his pod at the edge of a deep swamp pond, Cocytus’s eyes gazed in the direction of a great temple rising from the depths of the Swamp.

Something else of was there, close to the temple. A powerful being infinitely strong with the power of the Dark Side of the force. As he approached the temple, Cocytus’s candlelit eyes narrowed at the rising temple, burning with hatred as he remembered what Lord Insipid said. Make sure that no one but himself retrieves the holocron of Soliloquy at all costs.

The Kaminoan readied himself for a fight, monomanically determined to succeed and let nothing stand in his way of victory.

Tag: @Sinrebirth, @Darth Kronos, @Dagobahsystem

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

Last edited: Jul 27, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.