Spok, WA New Spokane Area Members, Please Post Here!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JediRacer, Nov 7, 2004.

1. TK-3374 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Welcome, and the best theater in town is the AMC here in spokane. Its in the middle of downtiwn. 808 west main.
  2. --Master_Nal-- Jedi Padawan

Hi~

Name: Landon
    SW Related Interests: Everything SW =)
    Non-SW Related Interests: Music, films, running around in the woods-
    How did you get started on SW: My Mum bought my little bro ANH for his birthday
    when we were younger, fell in love with SW since! =)
  3. JarusSarn Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome Landon! Sit back, relax and enjoy your stay at the Spokantina! I'm Jarus, the webmaster. You're from Chewelah! I don't suppose you know the Potters? Anyway, welcome aboard!
  4. Daramin_of_The_Way Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome, Landon. I'm Erich, sec-treas for the group. Hope to hear more from you.
  5. --Master_Nal-- Jedi Padawan

6. JarusSarn Jedi Master

star 4
    HA! You know Reese then? Too cool. The Potters are old family friends of mine. I wish he'd find his way here, last I heard he was moving to Spokane...
  7. --Master_Nal-- Jedi Padawan

Ya iv messed around with him a few times I don't like him to much.= \
  8. JarusSarn Jedi Master

star 4
    Haha, that's too bad :D oh, well. So do you think you'll make it down here for any meetings? Our next one is tomorrow, but I imagine that's probably short notice. Check the stickied thread with our posted dates if you're interested.
  9. --Master_Nal-- Jedi Padawan

Well see, he talked about his dick alittle to much. =\
  10. --Master_Nal-- Jedi Padawan

How do I get there like direction wise?
  11. JarusSarn Jedi Master

star 4
    Do you know how to get to Spokane? Once you're in Spokane, these are the directions from I-90

Take the Pines Ave Exit off I-90.
    Go North (left if coming from in town, right if coming fom CDA).
    Pass the 7-11, take a right at the first street which is Mansfield.
    Two blocks down is Eagle Rock Apts, there is a gate which will be closed at 7pm. You will have to use the box on the right side of the gate to get in. Press hard and slow, DIAL "019" Then Hit "CALL"... this will call my phone from where I cna open the gate. Go up the hill, pass the two apt buildings on the left, the third building should be what looks like the managers office. The meeting is in the clubhouse. Park anywhere that is not covered (parking is a b***h).
    Call Nick at 263-0603 if you are lost.

Those are the directions for tomorrows meeting, the next meeting after that is Friday, November 18th at Reanna's House, directions are pretty simple for that and could be PM'ed to you.
  12. --Master_Nal-- Jedi Padawan

sounds good ill try to make it if I can = )
  13. JarusSarn Jedi Master

star 4
    We'd love to see you there, tomorrow's meeting will most likely consist of a lot of Battlefront 2 playing... :D I'm stoked, it's been a while since we all just hung out and played games.
  14. --Master_Nal-- Jedi Padawan

Hey how long do they usaly last?
  15. JarusSarn Jedi Master

star 4
    We had one that lasted from 7pm to 4am one time, but it's pretty much a come-and-go as you please thing.
  16. Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR

star 6
    They usually last any where from a few hours to early into the morning. It's a come and go as you please :)
  17. --Master_Nal-- Jedi Padawan

like from 8pm to what because my dad works in Spokane and my grandma is moving so my mom has to come in
    and help her do some stuff so i believe I could get a ride into spokane
  18. JarusSarn Jedi Master

star 4
    You can leave whenever you feel like it, We won't make you stay for an hour or two, if you'd just like to pop in and say "hi" that cool, if you'd like to stay and hang out, that's cool too. We're pretty flexible like that.
  19. ewok_jedi Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Well howdie (no i am not from the south) every one.

Name: Anthony
    SW Related Interests: Pick something. About the only thing that i have not done is create a fan film. I own all of the star wars books that are so far. Now that i have some spare money i am investing in jedi garb. I love to watch the movies and read the books. I have not been able to get in to the RPG since i do not know any one that plays it around here, and i play the original and best CCG for Star Wars (Deciphers).
    Non-SW Related Interests: Well i am also really into fantasy books as well as medieval arms, armor, weapons, and combat (have a suit of chainmail). Plus music (I am a music comp major). I also like sci-fi in general,
    How did you get started on SW: I got into star wars by watching the movies that i rented from the library, and became a total nerd after i started reading the books and since then sci-fi is my life.

20. Artep_Nasirim Jedi Padawan

Name: Will
    SW Related Interests: Have always loved the movies to death, any games, played Galaxies for over a year at one point.
    Non-SW Related Interests: Mountain biking, guitar, dodgeball, reading (Tolkien, Lewis, Alastair Reynolds), hanging with friends, video games
    How did you get started on SW: "Hello, my name is Will, and one of my earliest memories is watching The Empire Strikes Back every chance I could as a kid.
  21. Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR

star 6
  22. JarusSarn Jedi Master

star 4
    A pox upon you for welcoming Will before I could!!!! [face_shame_on_you]

Hi Will! Everyone, Will was the dorsal gunner on my ship in Galaxies... isn't that facinating! Also, he's da man, and should be up here for the Christmas shindig. Now I'll go back to chatting with him on MSN... :D
  23. Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR

star 6
    *victory dance [face_dancing]*

Then you should have been on sooner :p

*dusts the pox off before it has time to be effective :p*
  24. TK-3374 Jedi Knight

star 1
    TK-3374 shoots Jarus and Earwen before they have a chance to spoil this thread anymore.

Welcome Will. You will soon know the power of the Dark side and join us. The Empire has more fun anyway. Its more fun than shooting Rebels in a barrel!
  25. Artep_Nasirim Jedi Padawan

I don't discriminate when it comes to shooting.