main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spok, WA New Spokane Area Members, Please Post Here!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JediRacer, Nov 7, 2004.

1. Raph1613

Raph1613 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2004
    Um, yeah.
    We're a bit of a commute from Seattle.
    If you ever wind up in this neck of the drylands, I have no doubt that you'd fit right in. We're a very casual group with no attitudes or heirarchy.
    As far as lightsaber enthusiasts, I think we've got that one coverred. A lot of our members like to both build them and duel with them.

2. Sera_Hime

Sera_Hime Jedi Youngling

Aug 13, 2009
    Name: Megan
    SW Related Interests: Movies, Games (Lego SW!), and all that good stuffs.
    Non-SW Related Interests: Anime, Manga, Batman, LotR, Sewing, Crocheting, Motorcycles, AMV's...
    How did you get started on SW: My family rented them when I was little and I loved them so much, every time we'd go to get movies I'd ask if we could see them again.

3. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004
    Welcome to the Spokantina, Megan :) We have a BBQ meet-up this Saturday. It would be great to meet you.

4. Sera_Hime

Sera_Hime Jedi Youngling

Aug 13, 2009
    Unfortunately I work on Saturday. :( Crummy thing about still going to school, you get scheduled weekends, and then it becomes so routine it carries over into summer...*sigh*

5. Corvalis

Corvalis Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 17, 2008
    Well, if Saturday's don't work for you, and you like Role-playing Games, we do have a steady RPG group that meets on Thursdays/Fridays to play games.

6. The_Cheeser

The_Cheeser Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 16, 2005
    Also, if you wouldn't mind pm ing me you phone number, I can let you know when group events are coming up.

7. mikecrilly

mikecrilly Jedi Youngling

Aug 28, 2009
    Name: Michael
    SW Related Interests:Jedi are my favorite i love anything about Jedi.i like the original trilogy a lot.I also like the Starwars RPG and hoping to find a game lol.
    Non-SW Related Interests: I like the medical field I'm in a nursing class right now. i also like online MMO's.
    How did you get started on SW: i remember my dad introducing it to me when i was 8ish.and i loved it ever since,

8. The_Cheeser

The_Cheeser Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 16, 2005
    Great to hear from you Mike! We do have a regular SWRPG, it's a lot of fun! We also have some members that work in the medical field. If you give my your email or phone number I can let you know the next time we have a meeting. Check the schedule thread too.

9. mikecrilly

Aug 28, 2009
    kool my number is (509)599-6226 and are are the meetings and the RPG game in spokane? it might be a stupid question but you never know lol.

10. Earwen_Lightrider

Jan 17, 2004
    Welcome to the group Michael! The majority of our meetings are in Spokane. :) I look forward to meeting you.

11. mikecrilly

Aug 28, 2009
    thats sweet!thank you

12. Corvalis

Corvalis Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 17, 2008
    We'd love to have you come game with us sometime. If you want to get in on this campaign we've got right now (it's an all Jedi campaign in the Saga system) go ahead and email me at dcstark99@hotmail.com. I'll give you the info you need to create a character, and we'll let you know when the next session is. There won't be any this week because I'm running it, and things are busy. But we will be meeting next week.

13. mikecrilly

Aug 28, 2009
    ok email sent

14. jedititus

jedititus Jedi Youngling

Aug 25, 2009
    Name: Austin

SW Related Interests: I love all of the movies (the original series in particular) The Empire Strikes Back is my favorite movie. I also love to collect the action figures mainly the Clone Wars figures and the legacy collection figures, anything that looks cool really. EU isn't one of my favorite but I love it all the same. I need something to crave my Star Wars hunger. I play all of the good Star Wars video games like KOTOR.

Non-SW Related Interests:I play lacrosse, basketball, football, soccer, Drums, and guitar. I hang out with friends and work. I also love to write music.

How did you get started on SW: My family watched the original trilogy all the time when I was 2 and 3. I remember so many scenes from that long ago and when i got older I wanted to figure out what those shows were and when I was about 5 I was hooked that was when Episode 1 came out and I would have arguments with my 17 and 19 year old brothers about the Star Wars movies.

15. mikecrilly

Aug 28, 2009
    Hey welcome! I'm new here too but all the people that i talked to so far are great!

16. sith_master_raze

sith_master_raze Jedi Youngling

Jun 6, 2008
    I welcome both of you as well. But to Austin, I feel I must point out that since our group is based in Spokane, you may wish to consider the Snohomish County or Seattle chapters as they are much closer to where you live... unless of course, you're getting ready to move out here, in which case you can ignore what I just said. [face_laugh]

17. Earwen_Lightrider

Jan 17, 2004
  18. jedititus

jedititus Jedi Youngling

Aug 25, 2009
    Yah I know. But the Seattle and Snohomish County groups aren't very active. So I decided I might be able to make it to a few of these.

19. Earwen_Lightrider

Jan 17, 2004
    That's cool. You are more than welcome to come to anything you can make :)

20. Darth_Thaddius

Darth_Thaddius Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 16, 2008
    Welcome Megan,Michael, and Austin.

It has been a while since I have participated in the boards because I am military and I tend to get very busy at times. I just wanted to welcome you all to the Spokantina and look forward to meeting you all. I am currently stationed in Norfolk, VA but will be coming home very soon. Look forward to hanging out and getting to know you all.

Thaddius

21. Thumpy

Thumpy Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    Hello Spokane FanForce! My name is Alan. I'm a visiting forum member. I'm the the CR/President for the Hampton Roads Rebellion FanForce in southeastern Virginia. I had the pleasure of hanging out with one of your own, Thaddius, yesterday in Norfolk. From what he's told me, you're a great group and have lots of fun! The force is strong with you! If I'm ever in the area, I'll definitely try to drop by and say hello!:)

22. Earwen_Lightrider

Jan 17, 2004
    Hi Alan! I look forward to meeting you if your travels ever take you out this way :) Meeting other SW fans is always a blast!

~Nat

23. Darth_Thaddius

Darth_Thaddius Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 16, 2008
    Glad to see you could drop by Thumpy,

It was a pleasure yesterday and had a lot of fun hanging out. Thanks for dropping by and saying hello and hope that you could make it out our way one of these days.

Thaddius

24. ComdtJustin

ComdtJustin Jedi Youngling

Aug 18, 2009
    Hullo folks,

Name's Justin.
    SW Related Interests: All 6 movies, all the novels (working on reading them all in ebook form), recently got into building lightsabers as well and would love to start learning saber combat
    Non-SW Related Interests: Let's just say I'm a nerd. I play video games, I work in IT, etc. :)

I got started on SW when I was probably 7 or 8. I saw Ep4, fell in love with it and have been a fan ever since. I've recently re-embraced my love for all things SW, and I don't plan on letting go any time soon!

I look forward to meeting some of y'all round town and such!

25. Earwen_Lightrider

Jan 17, 2004
    Hi Justin! Welcome to the Spokantina! Light saber combat is a total blast - so I'm pretty sure you could jump right in on that one. As for being a nerd - you'll fit right in. Our slogan afterall is "A Wretched Hive of Geek and Nerdery." What system(s) do you game on?

Our next meeting will be October 3rd at Smudge's house starting at 1:30pm. If you think you can make it I'll make sure you get directions.

I look forward to meeting you.

~Nat