New Spokane Area Members, Please Post Here!

Discussion in 'Spokane, WA' started by JediRacer, Nov 7, 2004.

1. ComdtJustin Jedi Padawan

I play mostly on the 360.. You can look me up on Live by the same name "ComdtJustin".

As far as the meeting goes, I should be able to make it, long as I know where I'm goin! ;)
  2. Darth_Thaddius Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey justin,

Welcome to the Spokantina. It is great to see our little group keep expanding. I have yet to meet with anyone either but have been as active as I can be in the boards. These guys are great and I also game on 360 a lot. Will shoot you an invite. My gamertag is darththaddius. Yep you guessed it lol.

Thaddius
  3. Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR

star 6
    You should know where you are going now :)
  4. the_black_smudge Jedi Knight

star 3
    Welcome to all the new members. It's great to see such interest! Anyone who needs directions to my place please feel free to shoot me a PM!
  5. GreedosGhost Jedi Padawan

well, I guess this is where my first post should go. I'm Nick... hi, not going to lie. I'm really bored in class, and am pretending to take notes >.>

that and I've been searching for some fellow fans in Coeur d'Alene since I moved here 5months ago. Hope to meet some of you, hope some of you are random, spontaneous, a little geeky, and into hanging out because if that is the case we'll get along just great! :D

oh! haha, almost forgot
    Name: Nick, full name is Nicklaus though
    Location: Coeur d'Alene, just moved from Bend, OR 5months ago
    SW Related Interests: Movies, StarWars RPG, related games, always up for anything new
    Non-SW Related Interests: I do embrace the inner geek so any RPG's, music/concerts, yoga, hiking, traveling.
    How did you get started on SW?: My dad loves SW, so I watched it when I was little, and it always stuck.

6. Eledaia Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hiya Greedo

Actually, my husband, Jarus Sarn, and I based in Coeur d'Alene. If you need a ride to the next prop meeting this weekend, let me know and we can arrange a pick up!
  7. GreedosGhost Jedi Padawan

Hey Eledaia I'd love to get a carpool together, and help out, the drive can really add up gas wise. Well strangely enough my roommate, and I live on Emma street also by the hospital. Can't wait to meet all of you, this will be fun.
  8. Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR

star 6
    Welcome to the group Nick. I look forward to meeting you.
  9. Eledaia Jedi Knight

star 3
    We live in Ironwood Apartments, the ones at the top of the hill.
  10. JarusSarn Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome to the Spokantina Greedo, always nice to have more Idaho people in the group, it gives us an excuse to have people over in Idaho more often :p It's especially nice to have members who want to hang out, because that's basically all we do, haha. Sidle up to the bar and enjoy your stay!
  11. GreedosGhost Jedi Padawan

ya, we live in the Canyon Manor apartments on the hill. I shouldn't be too suprised though, Cd'A isn't that big of a place. I'll give you a call sometime tomorrow to talk about going to the meeting if that's alright.
  12. JarusSarn Jedi Master

star 4
    What area-code will the call be coming from? I generally screen anything out that isn't coming from 208 or 509 ;)
  13. GPKbass27 Jedi Padawan

Name: Skoon

SW Related Interests: I collect anything Yoda.

Non-SW Related Interests: I play bass guitar in a local pop-punk band www.riversidebreakdown.com

I also collect Garbage Pail kids. I would like someone to teach me to play some of the Starwars RPG card games, I do not know how to play or own any of them yet.

How did you get started on SW: Ever since I saw my first star wars movies, I was hooked.
  14. Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR

star 6
    Welcome to the Spokantina Skoon.
  15. writtenshadow Jedi Padawan

Name: Tracy Clark
    SW-related interests: watching the movies, the Clone Wars cartoons with other fans, beginning to get into reading SW books, playing Lego Star Wars with my nephews.
    Non-SW related interests: reading literature, fantasy (I'm a zealous Tolkien fan), playing old Playstation games. I'm quite a quiet person but would love to meet fellow fans. :)tracy
  16. Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR

star 6
    I look forward to meeting you! Welcome to the Spokantina Tracy!
  17. The_Cheeser Force Ghost

star 3
    Tracy, Skoon, Welcome! Please keep a look out for new posts for meet ups. We try to have a schedule and regular meetings. Hope to see you all soon!
  18. writtenshadow Jedi Padawan

Thank you! Glad to be here. :)
  19. Darth_Thaddius Jedi Knight

star 1
    Welcome to the wretched hive of Geek and Nerdery Tracy. We are always happy to see new fans coming to our humble abode.
  20. GPKbass27 Jedi Padawan

Thanks for the warm welcome...I hope to be an active participant.
  21. GreedosGhost Jedi Padawan

Welcome to the group Skoon and Tracy, hope to see you at the meetings:)
  22. mikecrilly Jedi Padawan

Hey I'm not really new to the forums but I have been gone for awhile i would like to apologize for it. Life has just gotten in the way of a lot of stuff. Being in high school kinda sucks haha i hope I'm still welcomed and ill try and be more active now.

(i didn't know where to put this sorry)
  23. GreedosGhost Jedi Padawan

life will do that to you, well in any case welcome back.
  24. The_Cheeser Force Ghost

star 3
    I'm sorry for bugging you on the phone yesterday! I just wanted to invite you to the meeting tomorrow. Please read the post about it, and i hope you can come!
  25. mikecrilly Jedi Padawan

oh man I'm so sorry i didn't even know who it was i was at a concert and to tell you the truth i thought you where a prank caller lol. I can try i cant drive so its hard for me to get around anywhere. But thank you guys.