main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Star Wars Fan Comic ( http://www.fandomcomics.com )

Discussion in 'Archive: Fan Sites' started by NarCranor, May 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NarCranor

NarCranor Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 1, 2005
    Another update, this time to the RPG section, its actually a bit late this month, but better late than never! Our Clone Wars D20 Fan Sourcebook CIS/Separatist chapter is finally up! Enjoy!

2. NarCranor

Mar 1, 2005
    Hey everyone! its the 15th, so that means its comic book update day! Today we added a page to Tales of the Chu'unthor, and we finally get to see what was so important that Ivixia had to interrupt lightsaber practice for! We are still just getting started on this comic, and expect two more pages to come around november 15th, finishing out our introduction to the Chu'unthor book and set the plot in motion!

3. NarCranor

Mar 1, 2005
    we updated again, this time with the Clone Wars D20 Fan Sourcebook, added the Aliens chapter, which has 22 new playable species!

4. NarCranor

Mar 1, 2005
    Just to let everyone know that two more pages of Cracken's Crew went up on the 15th! Give them a look and let us know what you think!

5. DVeditor

DVeditor Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2001
    Awesome as always! Keep up the good work. :D

6. NarCranor

Mar 1, 2005
    Thanks for the kind words! we updated again, this time with a D20 clone wars supplement, 22 PRCs and archetypes on the site!

7. NarCranor

Mar 1, 2005
    Well we updated the site again today with a comic book update! 2 new pages of Tales of the Chu'unthor as drawn by the wonderfully talented TJ Colligan! Be sure to check the new pages out and let us know what you think!

8. NarCranor

Mar 1, 2005
    Alright everyone, we finally put out a revision to the Jedi Order Chapter. We have added the following characters:

Jedi Master Traavis
    Jedi Knight Eon
    Jedi Knight Rivi-Anu
    Jedi Knight Treetower
    Padawan Zephata'ru'tor
    and younglings galore

There may have been more added that I missed.

Also, we have new artwork for
    Master Arligan Zey
    Master Glynn-Beti
    Master Jai Maruk
    Master Maks Leem
    Master Neeja Halcyon
    Master Puroth
    Master Waldan Bridger
    Padawan Lena Missa
    Padawan Scout
    Padawan Zephata'ru'tor
    Youngling Pax Chizzik
    Youngling Veda

Lots of other minor changes as well, including stat changes to ma'kiss'shaalas and Tholme, and many, many others.

This is the last time we will update the Jedi Order until the 4th quarter 2007, so feel free to take the time to print this version out. Also, please let us know what you think!

9. NarCranor

Mar 1, 2005
    Another update month, this time for the dark side chapter!

10. NarCranor

Mar 1, 2005
    Well hello everyone! Just letting you all know that we put up our Republic Politicians chapter as the latest chapter in our ongoing Clone Wars D20 Fan Sourcebook at http://www.fandomcomics.com . The chapter has 43 NPCs, many of which use the various PRCs we have created in our PRC chapter for the same fan project.

The only hiccup I have caught thus far, is that we do have one piece of original artwork that, for whatever reason, didn't make it into the file. We have a gorgeous piece of original artwork by Darth Mikus for Crueya Vandron which can be viewed separately on our website in the sketchbook gallery. though I assure you, it will be reincorporated into the file with all possible due speed. Expect an announcement here when it is added into the actual file.

Also, we recently noticed that Senator Simon Greyshade, Senator Yarua, and Aide Sheltay Retrac were not included in this chapter, expect them all to be added when we do the Republic Military section (Non-clone).

Anyway, enjoy, and be sure to let us know what you think!

Keith "Nar" Kappel
    http://www.fandomcomics.com

11. darkgeminij

darkgeminij Jedi Youngling

Mar 5, 2007
    awsome site! i like yodas younger samurai look.

12. NarCranor

Mar 1, 2005
    Im glad you enjoyed our Tales of the Chu'unthor comic (or what is up of it so far). TJ Colligan is responsible for that awesome long-haired Yoda design, so I will be sure to relay your message to him! Tales of the Chu'unthor will continue with all new pages soon! Stay glued to the site every 1st and 15th of the month to check on our updates!

13. NarCranor

Mar 1, 2005
    Hey everyone, just wanted to let you all know that we uploaded our weapons chapter on schedule, and it contains listings for over 75 weapons used during the clone wars era! More than most other chapters we do, the weapons chapter should provide equipment suitable for most era campaigns (clone wars and later). So give it a look-see and let us know what you think!

Also in Fandom Comics news, check out www.starwarsoutsider.com, where Fandom Comics co-founder Ryan "Tron" Brooks and Tales of the Chu'unthor artist TJ Colligan are featured as artists for their first issue, which should be releasing any day now!

14. Sen_Enteel

Sen_Enteel Jedi Youngling

Apr 5, 2007
    Hey Comic Fans!

Just letting you all know that we've updated Tales of Chu'Unthor with another page. You'll be introduced to a new part of the story arc involving the Hutt Syndicate. TJ's Hutts look fantastic, so make sure to check this one out.

As always, our website is http://www.fandomcomics.com.

Sen 'Dawn' Enteel

15. darkgeminij

darkgeminij Jedi Youngling

Mar 5, 2007
    keep up the great work! love the comics and the source books!

16. DVeditor

DVeditor Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2001
    I concur! =D=

17. NarCranor

Mar 1, 2005
    Thanks for the love guys, and say hello to Dawn "Sen Enteel" our new promotion/PR girl, so I can spend more time producing content, and less time pimping the site! Im still going to be a forum poster and all that good stuff, but dawn will be taking the work-side of it off my shoulders, so treat her nice!

18. Sen_Enteel

Apr 5, 2007
    Hey everyone!

We have another big update to our growing collection of Clone wars sourcebooks up on the site and ready for your perusal! This time we've added the second half of the Republic Chapter. This sourcebook is pretty large - a whopping 94 pages - and features 42 NPCs not covered in the last Republic chapter, most of whom are from the Republic Army, Navy, Senate Bureau of Intelligence, or Senate guard.* Also included are two senators and one senatorial aide that we didn't finish in time for the first half posted last month.

If you look on the updates page at our website you might also see that we've made some corrections to several exising sourcebooks based on tips and suggestions made by all of you.

Please stop by the website and check it out. If you catch any errors, or have any questions or ideas for us, we would be most appreciative if you post them here for us. After all, we make most of our corrections based on information from all of you - the D20 fans. Thanks as always for your continued support, and we hope to hear soon what you all think of our newest addition!

Sen Enteel (Dawn)
    http://www.fandomcomics.com

19. Sen_Enteel

Apr 5, 2007
    Hey everyone!

We've updated the site today with two more pages of Cracken's Crew. Head on over to www.fandomcomics.com to check it out.

Also, we'd love some feedback on the comic itself. Stop by our forum if you have a bit of free time. You can find it here:

http://fandom.swnsu.com/forums/?PHPSESSID=5c7b6d0fa6fb247f58dfca08479803b4

20. NarCranor

Mar 1, 2005
    Hey everyone,

I know it has been a while since I last hit up the forums to notify you all of a site update, but TJ has uploaded another stunning page of Tales of the Chu'unthor, and I thought you should all take a look. In the past few months, we have also added RPG D20 chapters, a news post about the future of our D20 updates, and more comic book pages of Cracken's Crew.

There are also a handful of exciting things in Fandom Comics' future over 2008, many of which we will start announcing as soon as timetables become more concrete, but plans include two additional comic book titles, more RPG material, and other exciting projects!

21. NarCranor

Mar 1, 2005
    another site update, another page of tales of the chu'unthor. feb 15th will be the final page of cracken's crew issue 1, so be sure to tune in for that! we also have a deviant art page now, http://fandomcomics.deviantart.com as well as a myspace page at www.myspace.com/fandomcomics so check those out and show us some love!

22. Brandon Rhea

Brandon Rhea Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 26, 2004
    I remember when you first started talking about this nearly three years ago. I haven't gotten around to reading your comic, but perhaps it's time that I finally did. :)

23. NarCranor

Mar 1, 2005
    Alright it has been a little while since I have posted last, but lots of exciting things are happening over at Fandom Comics! First, we have posted the final page of our first entire comic issue! Thats right, issue 1 of 4 of Cracken's Crew: The Invisible War is finished! Steve Criado did an amazing job drawing it, and hopefully my shoddy script didn't mess things up too badly. Cracken's Crew will return in a few months with issue 2 of the 4 issue mini series.

Our other large piece of news is that Fandom Comics has been invited as a guest to OmegaCon, a sci-fi/fantasy convention in Birmingham, Alabama over St. Patrick's Day weekend. Plenty of Star Wars guests will be in attendance, including the actors who portrayed Darth Maul, Admiral Motti and Rena Owen, and official Star Wars authors Alan Dean Foster, Dan Cragg, and Dave Sherman. Fandom Comics will be there in Force, including myself, TJ Colligan of Tales of the Chu'unthor fame, and Dawn, our PR girl. If you are within driving distance of Birmingham, AL, please swing by over the weekend and pay us a visit! The convention website can be found at http://www.omegacon.us Jaws from James bond and Richard Hatch from Battlestar Galactica will also be there, among others.

The Fandom Comics website, of course, is http://www.fandomcomics.com

24. NarCranor

Mar 1, 2005
    Well dawn and I survived OmegaCon, and posted a few pictures on the site from the event! We also won ProjectFanboy.com 's site of the month award, and are entered there for site of the year!

25. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    Wow, that is a really cool website. I like it a lot. A very unique look. I love how, when you hover over the links in the table on the left, the bubble comes up. Looks really cool. =D=

:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.