main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

W.VA New Star Wars Games for Christmas !!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Samuel, Dec 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Samuel

Samuel Jedi Master star 4

Jul 12, 2001
    Hiya everyone!

Hope you all had a very Merry and a very safe holiday :)

I got Bounty Hunter and The Clone Wars for my playstation 2 for Christmas!

I can get enough of them :p I'll play one till I get killed and pop the other in and play it till I get killed ;) I was playing Clone Wars and one some junk planet, really "junk". The whole planet is like a garbage pile for the whole galaxy...the Condfed's are diging something up on the planet and "mining" its rather large supply of metal. Hey think of that movie that had Kurt Russell in it where he was a solider and they dumped him on that planet that was just a huge dumping ground. Same basic thing, I think they put some easter eggs in the mission from that movie...

That mission is as far as I've gotten, anyway I've rambled on to make a small point :p There was a large armored assualt of the Condfed base there with AT-TEs, AT-XTs and those hover tanks from the game. (Your in a hover tank) it was so dang cool. The assault started it and the Imperial March started up. Not the AOTC version but the real honest to God, Imperial March. It was so cool. It was like watching the battle of Hoth but from the driver's seat!!

Which lead me to think....why don`t they make a classic trilogy version of Clone Wars. That would be very cool. The old WEG books had hover tanks that the Empire used and even the rebels. And they look kinda like the hover tanks in this game, kinda neat relation.

It is just so cool, I can`t say enough good things about Clone Wars. If you have a GameCube or Playstation 2, you should pick a copy up!

And then theres Bounty hunter!!!

Your Jango Fett.....and if that was amazing enough. The game is great. Its sorta like that old Tomb Raider type of 3rd person game. But much much cooler...

The controls can be abit awkward at first but after more or less two days of playing I've got them down pat. Bounty Hunter leaves me for a loss of words.

Its just that good.

wow long post huh guys :p

2. Darth_Raptor

Darth_Raptor Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002

They sound like really cool games! I am a PS2 owner but I doubt I play them unless they are ported to the PC at some point :) Glad someone got some "fun stuff" over the holidays LOL :)

3. Master_Wolf

Master_Wolf Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2002
    Ugh. My last PS2 experience was Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter. What sort of sadist makes those games? I wanted to try clone wars, but then i kept remembering that stage in jedi starfighter, where there are something like 250 missiles you have to shoot down to protect this base, and then id just start rocking back and forth murmuring "no more, no more.."

I played the game long enough to beat that stage, but to me, if you have to work THAT hard at it, where's the fun?

Star wars fun? Two words: Jedi Outcast

/makes homer sound and drools

4. Master_Wolf

Master_Wolf Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2002
    Ugh. My last PS2 experience was Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter. What sort of sadist makes those games? I wanted to try clone wars, but then i kept remembering that stage in jedi starfighter, where there are something like 250 missiles you have to shoot down to protect this base, and then id just start rocking back and forth murmuring "no more, no more.."

I played the game long enough to beat that stage, but to me, if you have to work THAT hard at it, where's the fun?

Star wars fun? Two words: Jedi Outcast

/makes homer sound and drools

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.