New Star Wars Mini Fan Film/Web Video!

Discussion in 'Sacramento, CA' started by JediDarkNight, Jul 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediDarkNight Jedi Master

star 3
    Hey, Rogues! Check out this new Star Wars fan film short made for the web. It's called Star Wars: Pink Five. It's at the link below. And while your there check out a couple of the other space epic web films that are on the StayTuned TV site, they look really neat!

http://staytunedtv.net/showvideo.php?sid=33

--JediDarkNight
  2. Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  3. TaintedJedi Jedi Master

star 4
    Not to take the wind out of your sails, JDN, but Pink 5 has been around for many years now... you can find it on TheForce.Net's fanfilms section herehere... as you can see, the release date for the first installment was in the summer of 2002.

Thanks for trying to share some neat stuff with us, though.
  4. DarthZemog Jedi Master

star 4
  5. JediDarkNight Jedi Master

star 3
    Say WHAT?! :eek: Didn't know that was old news! [face_laugh] It was new news for me, since I rarely ever go on the other Star Wars fansites. LOL I must've thought it was new because the site that it was on is a new site.

Well, I'm glad I found out about it; I'll be sure to look for any other upcoming episodes that they may come out with on that site. (Is there more than one episode of Pink 5?)

--JediDarkNight
  6. JediDarkNight Jedi Master

star 3
    Oh, goody! So they do have more episodes! I'll be sure to check'em out. Thanks!

--JediDarkNight
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.