main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA New Star Wars Mini Fan Film/Web Video!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JediDarkNight, Jul 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediDarkNight

JediDarkNight Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 24, 2005
    Hey, Rogues! Check out this new Star Wars fan film short made for the web. It's called Star Wars: Pink Five. It's at the link below. And while your there check out a couple of the other space epic web films that are on the StayTuned TV site, they look really neat!

http://staytunedtv.net/showvideo.php?sid=33

--JediDarkNight

2. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
  3. TaintedJedi

TaintedJedi Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2004
    Not to take the wind out of your sails, JDN, but Pink 5 has been around for many years now... you can find it on TheForce.Net's fanfilms section herehere... as you can see, the release date for the first installment was in the summer of 2002.

Thanks for trying to share some neat stuff with us, though.

4. DarthZemog

DarthZemog Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
  5. JediDarkNight

Sep 24, 2005
    Say WHAT?! :eek: Didn't know that was old news! [face_laugh] It was new news for me, since I rarely ever go on the other Star Wars fansites. LOL I must've thought it was new because the site that it was on is a new site.

Well, I'm glad I found out about it; I'll be sure to look for any other upcoming episodes that they may come out with on that site. (Is there more than one episode of Pink 5?)

--JediDarkNight

6. JediDarkNight

Sep 24, 2005
    Oh, goody! So they do have more episodes! I'll be sure to check'em out. Thanks!

--JediDarkNight

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.