main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Gallery New Star Wars MS Paint Pixel Art Tumblr Page

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by darthdastoli, Aug 25, 2014.

1. darthdastoli

darthdastoli Jedi Master star 3

Aug 4, 2000
    Hello, many years ago my identical twin brother and I were part of the Star Wars fanfilm community (we made a fanfilm called The Vorzyd Gambit, hosted on TFN), but before making movies, we had an obsession with creating detailed pixelated Star Wars pictures in MS Paint.

I'd like to share with you a new Tumblr page that we just created. The URL is www.starwarspaintbrush.tumblr.com

[​IMG]

While we were in middle school during the late 1990s, we made hundreds and hundreds of these, spending hours working on each one. We didn't stop with material from the movies, we made sure to draw stuff from all of the beloved Star Wars comics, video games and novels that we were immersing ourselves in at the time.

Over the past decade we had basically forgotten about these pictures, but recently my friends convinced me that people need to see these on the internet, so I will be posting a new picture on Tumblr every day during the lead-up to Episode VII.

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy the Tumblr page!

2. Corellian_Outrider

Corellian_Outrider Former FanForce Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 9, 2002
    Welcome to Fan Art :)

The pixel art styles does carry some of that retro feel from the NES days. Do you plan on revisiting those works and make changes to them too? You are welcome to post more of your works in this thread too.