New Star Wars RPG Core Rulebook Coming!

Discussion in 'Games: RPG & Miniatures' started by Geoff1138, Jun 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Merkurian Episode VII Thread-Reaper and Rumor Naysayer

Manager
    star 6
    4th Ed. D&D has just been announced, and it bears a curious resemblance to Star Wars Saga Ed...[face_whistling]

2. dizfactor Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    :eek: <-- This is an ironic smiley
  3. Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    http://blogs.starwars.com/silverforce/101

SWRPG news from GenCon to those that haven't been keeping up with stuff.
  4. Ender Sai Chosen One

star 9
    Man after playing in two of these campaigns I am loving Saga Ed. Haven't met anyone who has actually played it and dislikes it either. [face_dancing]

E_S
  5. HansHunkyChest Jedi Knight

star 1
    I picked up Saga edition recently and have done several read-throughs and a few test sessions. There's a few things to hate but a lot of things to really like with the new rules. Interestingly one of the things I hate the most with the new rules in the book itself. It seems like they had a book ready to go and then Wizards decided to cut it in half so a bunch of things were removed entirely. The RCRB wasn't filled with fluff (pictures, descriptions, examples, etc.) but it had enough to be really interesting. The Saga Edition rulebook feels really empty and a little like a rip-off. It isn't cheap but comes with a fraction of the content the old book it is replacing had.

As for the new rules I'm really enjoying most of them. The revamp of the class and skills system is really well done. Individual character customizations are done with talent trees (class specific feat-like features) and/or prestige classes. I like the idea of using talent trees for class customization rather than having to do it with prestige classes. Prestige classes are advanced classes on top of base classes, not variants of base classes which is where talent trees come in. I've also become a big fan of moving AC/DR into three defense scores and be done with it. No more rolling defense, then a save, then damage. I think overall that will speed up games quite a bit.

I've only had a little bit of time to really get into using Force powers but I think the new system will make it far easier to model the sort of action seen in the movies and books. There's also a bit more balance in the new system, high level characters are appropriately powerful while lower level ones aren't one person armies. Force users can also be good at something other than using the Force, Luke and Anakin can both be good pilots according to the rules without a bunch of special cases and minmaxing.

Skills in general have improved with the new rules as well. For one there's a lot less paperwork to do when a character levels up. You also no longer need to nitpick on which one-off skill to use in a situation because so many have been combined into larger skills that cover more bases. I like the idea of listing fewer skills because it is less intimidating to new players. Explaining that Stealth covers picking someone's pocket, doing a magic trick, or sneaking past a guard is relatively simple. Those are all stealthy actions and all related to the same ability.

The changes to vehicles I haven't had a chance to work with yet and I'm a little skeptical. I like the idea of making vehicle actions/combat similar in mechanics to that of characters. I think it will make vehicle combat a lot easier for new players to pick up since the system isn't entirely different from the one they're using for characters. Again however the vehicle section was hampered by the poor quality of the book in general. There's no fluff text for vehicles nor pictures and no rules for creating/converting your own to the new system. The ability scores are a nice way to handle combat situations but the ability modifier table in the first section of the book ends at 29-30 and simple says "etc..." after that row which would be particularly annoying for new players not comfortable with modifiers. I didn't like the suggestion that I ought to go out and buy a set of miniatures in order to handle starship combat either.

I find it a little unfortunate that people buying this book won't have the same amount of GFFA fluff information as people who started with the RCRB. From the Galactic Gazetteer onwards there's a lot of tabular information but little on the way of fluff text. While The book doesn't need to be a novel in its own right it really ought to let players get a feel for living in the GFFA. More importantly it ought to have a lot of fluff for GMs to dole out to their players without needing a dozen books of their own. Saga Edition and D&D 4E are supposed to appeal to wider audiences but they're going to fall flat if WotC keeps trying to get people to buy dozens of books and miniatures just to play a game.
  6. Jedi_Matt Force Ghost

star 4
    Well... The cookie-cutter skills system is really irritating to me. It's either trained or not trained, how does that affect someone like Karrde's employee Ghent, who was probably a low level scoundrel but could do what higher level republic intel ops couldn't.

"but that's where skill focus comes in"

And so the NR operatives trying to crack codes since the days of the Rebellion aren't going to have that too?

7. Corporate_Jedi Jedi Master

star 1
    Ghent has something of a genius IQ so his base stat mod is likely higher than theirs. In addition as a Heroic character he would have access to Talent trees. A Slicer talent tree would solve the problem nicely, and have it be an Open tree available to all classes since I could see a Soldier, Noble, and Scoundrel all fitting the bill.

SAGA just needs more generic talent trees for professions not covered in the base book. Slicer, Medic/Healer, Politician, Investigator/Tracker etc. Since I think D&D 4.0 is headed this way it might be possible to port trees over from there when it comes.
  8. Ender Sai Chosen One

star 9
    Space combat works really well, especially considering what an abject mess it used to be. My 5th level scout has 6 TIE Fighters, 2 TIE Bombers, 2 TIE/Ints and an astromech (hey, it was trying to hack my systems!) stenciled on his A-Wing as kills.

E_S
  9. dizfactor Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    There is already a Slicer talent tree for Scoundrels. Gimmick + Master Slicer talents, plus high INT modifier, plus Skill Focus (Computer Use) should do the job quite nicely.

Plus, you could buff him up with nonheroic levels. If you were to build him as Nonheroic 7/Scoundrel 3, with a 16 INT, you've got a character who has a rerollable +18 who is basically able to work 3 times as fast on any slicing task as someone without the Gimmick talent. That's pretty much going to smoke 99% of other slicers, and he's still only a CL 5 character.
  10. Jedi_Master_Luc Jedi Master

star 2
    Question (and if i'm in the wrong thread someone please let me know.)

In the Saga Edition, under the Jedi Class, beneath "Defence Bonuses" it reads - "At 1st level, you gain a +1 class bonus to your Fortitude Defence, Reflex Defence, and Will Defence."

My question is the "At 1st level" part. Does that mean that those bonuses increases as a player increases in level? Or is it just a set +1 Fort, Ref, Will until you pick up a prestige class?

Much appreciated,
    Master Luc
  11. Jedi Merkurian Episode VII Thread-Reaper and Rumor Naysayer

Manager
    star 6
    It stays at +1 until you take another class (prestige or no) that supercedes it. For example, a Jedi/Soldier would be Ref +1, Will +1, Fort +2; a Jedi Knight (or Jedi/Soldier/Jedi Knight) would be Ref +2, Fort +2, Will +2.
  12. Kaziel Jedi Knight

star 1
    I believe (I don't have my book on hand since I'm at work) that at every level they get a +1 modifier to all saves. This is modified by their stat bonus and class-based saves, which is what you're talking about Luc.

Each class, both Heroic and Prestige have class-based saves which further modify their overall saving throws. Said saves do not stack, and you only use the strongest version. For example, let's say you have a Jedi/Soldier. Jedi have +1 to all saves, while a Soldier has (IIRC) +1 to Reflex and +2 to Fort. Therefore this Jedi/Soldier would have a bonus of +2 to Fort and +1 to Reflex and Will.

So to use a total example, a level 2 Jedi/1 Soldier with 12 DEX, 13 CON, and 14 WIS would have total resists of +6 to Fort, +5 to Reflex, and +6 to Will.

Now I will admit I might be wrong about the bonus per level. The only part I remember clearly off the top of my head is that only the strongest bonus from a class-based save takes precedence. It's possible that, excluding the class-based and stat-based save bonuses, at level 1 the total bonus is 0. If that's the case, then my values are just what I listed above, minus one.

One of my minor complaints about this system's saving throws is that the Prestige Classes (PrCs) have very superior saving throws. Even the weakest of the PrCs have +2 as their low saving throw and +4 to their strong point. Some of them even have +3 and +6 as their saving throw bonus. This pretty much means that once you can get to the point where you can upgrade to a PrC, unless you have a strong reason not to yet, you should move up ASAP. About the only good reason not to upgrade is to pick up a certain talent from one of the basic Heroic Classes that's not available on your Prestige Class of choice.

By far my favorite change is the alterations of the Skill System (which I've felt is a annoying point since d20's inception). Having all skills go up universally is a huge boon to players who like to play skill-based characters, like I do. Previously, if you wanted any skills you pretty much needed to play a skill-based class, or you needed to have a buttload and a half of INT. Now I can actually have access to skills without starting out as a super-genius every time.
  13. Jedi_Master_Luc Jedi Master

star 2

I don't recall it saying anything about 'until you take a second class' but i don't have my book on me, so i will take your word for it for now. But i'm not concerned with cross/classing. I'll explain.

For a combination of factors, i do not allow cross classing in games i GM. There is too much overlap and too many people eyeing eachother's character sheet and making all kinds of last minute tweaks and changes so they can get ONE talent that they wouldn't a) have normally without being in another class, and b) will (with their class) hardly ever use. That an we're all pretty new to the SW RPG so we're taking babysteps. For my games, it's all straight up one class or another.

All that said, i do sometimes play a character while i GM (with a group of four or less because there's ALWAYS more than four or less can handle alone) and sometimes get to just play and have someone else GM. When i do either, i have a Lv.10 Jedi. On my character sheet, do their +1's to will, ref, and fort stay +1's or should they be increased per level. I would HOPE it's not the later, because if they did, i'd have +10's on all my defences and that's just not fair.

So, for a character that is and will only have one class, do the defence bonuses ever increase?

Master Luc

P.S. This multi-classing brings up a question. Do the normal level based upgrades stack when leveling up? For instance, a level two Jedi gets either a talent or feat (i forget which) with their level up. Now if i am also a level two Soldier, does that mean i get two talents or feats?
  14. Corporate_Jedi Jedi Master

star 1
    1. They do not stack with each level. Defenses are determined by your 10 + Total Heroic Class Levels + Class Mod + Attribute Bonus.

So a Level 10 Jedi with a 14 Dex is 10+10+1+2 for a 23 Reflex Defense.

As an aside I think you might be limiting your players a little too much with the no multiclassing rule, in my opinion. SAGA is designed for just that purpose, one need only look at the signiture characters to see that nearly all of them do so. The diversity of SAGA is one of its strengths. And yes, it does foster some min/maxing, but there are drawbacks to everything.

2. If your character has two levels of soldier and two of scout they should have the following assuming human as race.

Level 1: Level 1 General Feat, Human Feat, Soldier Starting Feats, Soldier Class Talent
    Level 2: Soldier Class Bonus Feat
    Level 3: Level 3 General Feat, 1 Scout Starting Feat, Scout Class Talent
    Level 4: Attribute Bonus, Scout Class Bonus Feet

15. Ender Sai Chosen One

star 9
    I concur, you really should allow multiclassing. I have a Scout 5 who hit L6 last night and picked up a level of soldier. Given that I'm now the de facto pilot as well as a combat tank, I took Indomitable as a talent and will probably stick with soldier until L8 when I can get Ace Pilot (Scout 5/Soldier 2/Ace Pilot 1 @ L8). Who knows, I may take Officer or Elite Trooper down the track - and that gives me options a single class wouldn't.

E_S
  16. dizfactor Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    The entire D20 system as a whole, especially Saga, are built around the presumption of multiclassing. Not allowing, or even discouraging, multiclassing, totally cripples the entire game.
  17. Jedi_Master_Luc Jedi Master

star 2
    I think that's being a bit overly dramatic don't you? I do not feel that it could CRIPPLE the game, just change the dynamics of it. I asked my group about this issue and aside from one player, everyone else LIKES the single classing. It MAKES everyone work as a TEAM. If a computer needs hacked but there's ten Stormtroopers guarding it, the ranged guy takes up ranged position, the melee guy hacks and slashes and the computer guy can do his thing without interruption or worrying about whether his LOW combat skills and HP are going to get him killed in an all-out fight. It DOES limit what each character can do, but i feel that it does so in a good way. It's a bit more straight foreward, it's simpler, and it keeps things balanced. Instead of having a Jedi/Soldier/Scoundrel/Scout (and that's not even taking into account the prestige classes!) makes for a supremely powerful character that takes the challenge out of things. He can shoot, he can melee, he can fly, AND he can use a computer and do mechanics. He's a one-man army. That's fine for consol and PC RPGs where it's ONLY you in a world. But when there are five or more people all taking part in a single adventure, having five or more demi-gods makes for challenging GMing, and uninteresting gameplay.

But to each their own. Thanks for the help!

Master Luc

P.S. The one person in our group who DIDN'T like the single classing was only nay-saying because Tottenham had just been SPANKED by Arsenal, and he was pouting. I haven't seen him since, but i think if i asked him in a more calm and less drunk time, he would say he likes the single classes. But myself and one other are the only players who have ever played a RPG (former D&D-ites) and since i make the come up with their own stats and fill out their own character sheets, they like simple. Maybe once we have a year or so of gameplay under our belts, we might change our minds.
  18. Corporate_Jedi Jedi Master

star 1
  19. Forever_Lost Jedi Padawan

Hey all.

I'm a player on a Star Wars WEG that has been running for the past two and a half years. It's an awesome game, in which I played a Jedi Padawan turned Knight turned Sith around the time of the Knights of the Old Republic video games. I left the game for a time (after my character was redeemed, I disappeared from the internet for a while before returning to resume play with my character) before turning to play. After the release of the new WotC rulebook, I tried my hand at writing up my character in the new system. In the end, I wrote up three sets of stats for him for three different periods of the game: when he was a Padawan (towards the start of the game), him as a Jedi Knight/General (towards the middle of the game), and him as a fresh Sith (towards the end of my time in the game).

In case anyone's wondering about what Zander's destiny was, it was to Destroy the Sith Lord Darth Primeous -- the original Sith Lord who was exiled to the planet Skrie. Zander fulfilled his destiny not long after his decision to leave the Sith Order, at which time he fought a climatic battle with the Sith Lord in the depths of his own mind.

Let me know what you all think.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Zander Starfire (Circa the Invasion of Onderon)
    CL 6; Medium Human Jedi 6
    Destiny 6; Force 8, Strong in the Force; Dark Side 2
    Init +11; Senses Perception +10
    Languages Basic, Binary, Huttese, Shyriiwook
    Speed 6 squares
    Melee lightsaber +9 (2d8+5) or
    Melee lightsaber +4/+4 (2d8+5) with Double Attack
    Ranged by weapon +9
    Base Atk +6; Grp +9
    Atk Options Double Attack
    Special Actions Redirect Shot
    Force Powers Known (Use the Force +15):
    Battle Strike, Farseeing, Force Thrust, Mind Trick, Move Object, Negate Energy, Rebuke, Surge
    Force Secrets None
    Force Techniques None
    Feats Double Attack (lightsabers), Force Sensitivity, Force Training (3), Skill Focus (Use the Force), Strong in the Force, Weapon Focus (lightsabers), Weapon Proficiency (lightsabers, simple weapons)
    Skills Acrobatics +11, Endurance +10, Initiative +11, Knowledge (tactics) +11, Perception +10, Use the Force +15
    Possessions Lightsaber, Jedi Robes, Utility Belt (with Medpac)

Zander Starfire (Circa the middle of the Mandalorian Wars)
    CL 12; Medium Human Jedi 7 / Jedi Knight 5
    Destiny 8; Force 12, Strong in the Force; Dark Side 6
    Init +15; Senses Perception +13
    Speed 6 squares
    Melee lightsaber +17 (2d8+10/x3) or
    Melee lightsaber +15 (3d8+10/x3) with Rapid Strike or
    Melee lightsaber +12/+12 (2d8+10/x3) with Double Attack or
    Melee lightsaber +10/+10 (3d8+10/x3) with Double Attack and Rapid Strike
    Ranged by weapon +16
    Base Atk +12; Grp +16
    Atk Options Double Attack, Rapid Strike, Severing Strike
    Special Actions Djem So, Redirect Shot
    Force Powers Known (Use the Force +19):
    Battle Strike, Farseeing, Force Thrust, Mind Trick, Move Object, Negate Energy, Rebuke, Surge
    Force Secrets None
    Force Techniques Force Point Recovery, Improved Move Light Object

star 2
    Not too bad Forever. Not too bad at all.
  21. Forever_Lost Jedi Padawan

Thanks man. :) I've managed to take back control of Zander on the original game board. After his fight with Darth Primeous, he settled on a planet with his wife Skyler and his daughter Caelyn; with the return of his Jedi Master (Revan, now a Sith Lord), Zander's been forced to return to the frontline.

To give you an idea of what Zander's like, below is an excert from the game:
    Darth Praesolus (Circa the end of the Mandalorian Wars)
    CL 13; Medium Human Jedi 7 / Jedi Knight 5 / Sith Apprentice 1
    Destiny 6; Force 12, Strong in the Force; Dark Side 14
    Speed 6 squares
    Melee lightsaber +18 (2d8+12/x3) or
    Melee lightsaber +16 (3d8+12/x3) with Rapid Strike or
    Melee lightsaber +13/+13 (2d8+12/x3) with Double Attack or
    Melee lightsaber +11/+11 (3d8+12/x3) with Double Attack and Rapid Strike
    Ranged by weapon +17
    Base Atk +13; Grp +17
    Force Secrets None
    Feats Double Attack (lightsabers), Force Sensitivity, Force Training (3), Rapid Strike, Skill Focus (Use the Force), Strong in the Force, Triple Crit (lightsabers), Weapon Focus (lightsabers), Weapon Proficiency (lightsabers, simple weapons)
    Skills Acrobatics +15, Endurance +13, Initiative +15, Knowledge (tactics) +14, Perception +13, Use the Force +19
    Possessions Lightsaber (self-built), Sith Robes, Utility Belt (with Medpac)
    Blood.

There was so much of it. It drained off of the shimmering floor tiles. Like a malicious coat, it rested snugly over the floor, laying waste to any attempt to see beyond it to the previously immaculate metallic plates. The thin trail of light that filtered in through the doorway leading off south granted the crimson sea a crisp glow, as though tiny sprites were dancing about beneath the surface of the liquid.

Zander's eyes were wide, the light held therein choked with panic, alarm and shock. His small hands, covered with a thick layer of grime and oil, was now speckled with flecks of red; now and then, a droplet would trail off of the tip of his finger, and drop to the floor with an unnaturally loud splash. The boy's hair, formerly so thick and lustrous -- despite the demanding lifestyle of a slave -- was now twisted and frayed, dangling in awkward directions and clawing away at his temple in a vain attempt to get away.

A whimper escaped Zander's trembling lips, but beyond that he made no noise. He couldn't: his body refused to obey his commands, and his voice was no longer alive. In his mind, a parade of thoughts and emotions raced, each one battling for attention; at the forefront of these thoughts was a vivid image, a replay of the scene which, moments previous, had been enacted with untold clarity. Only this time, inside Zander's head, the details seemed all the more extreme, like each motion, each scream, were being ascended beyond the realms of the believable; deamons, surely, had taken possession of his mind, and were trying to drive him mad with the detail.

And it was working. The youth's shaking became uncontrollable, and his legs began t/>/>
  22. Forever_Lost Jedi Padawan

Thanks man. :) I've managed to take back control of Zander on the original game board. After his fight with Darth Primeous, he settled on a planet with his wife Skyler and his daughter Caelyn; with the return of his Jedi Master (Revan, now a Sith Lord), Zander's been forced to return to the frontline.

To give you an idea of what Zander's like, below is an excert from the game:

Darth Praesolus (Circa the end of the Mandalorian Wars)
    CL 13; Medium Human Jedi 7 / Jedi Knight 5 / Sith Apprentice 1
    Destiny 6; Force 12, Strong in the Force; Dark Side 14
    Speed 6 squares
    Melee lightsaber +18 (2d8+12/x3) or
    Melee lightsaber +16 (3d8+12/x3) with Rapid Strike or
    Melee lightsaber +13/+13 (2d8+12/x3) with Double Attack or
    Melee lightsaber +11/+11 (3d8+12/x3) with Double Attack and Rapid Strike
    Ranged by weapon +17
    Base Atk +13; Grp +17
    Force Secrets None
    Feats Double Attack (lightsabers), Force Sensitivity, Force Training (3), Rapid Strike, Skill Focus (Use the Force), Strong in the Force, Triple Crit (lightsabers), Weapon Focus (lightsabers), Weapon Proficiency (lightsabers, simple weapons)
    Skills Acrobatics +15, Endurance +13, Initiative +15, Knowledge (tactics) +14, Perception +13, Use the Force +19
    Possessions Lightsaber (self-built), Sith Robes, Utility Belt (with Medpac)

Blood.

There was so much of it. It drained off of the shimmering floor tiles. Like a malicious coat, it rested snugly over the floor, laying waste to any attempt to see beyond it to the previously immaculate metallic plates. The thin trail of light that filtered in through the doorway leading off south granted the crimson sea a crisp glow, as though tiny sprites were dancing about beneath the surface of the liquid.

Zander's eyes were wide, the light held therein choked with panic, alarm and shock. His small hands, covered with a thick layer of grime and oil, was now speckled with flecks of red; now and then, a droplet would trail off of the tip of his finger, and drop to the floor with an unnaturally loud splash. The boy's hair, formerly so thick and lustrous -- despite the demanding lifestyle of a slave -- was now twisted and frayed, dangling in awkward directions and clawing away at his temple in a vain attempt to get away.

A whimper escaped Zander's trembling lips, but beyond that he made no noise. He couldn't: his body refused to obey his commands, and his voice was no longer alive. In his mind, a parade of thoughts and emotions raced, each one battling for attention; at the forefront of these thoughts was a vivid image, a replay of the scene which, moments previous, had been enacted with untold clarity. Only this time, inside Zander's head, the details seemed all the more extreme, like each motion, each scream, were being ascended beyond the realms of the believable; deamons, surely, had taken possession of his mind, and were trying to drive him mad with the detail.

And it was working. The youth's shaking became uncontrollable, and his legs/>/>
  23. Jedi_Matt Force Ghost

star 4
    Jedi Counselling 107 is up now, well actually as of the 4th October. As is The Force Unleashed Preview 1.

So the Secret Apprentice is obviously a Jedi Guardian style guy. As of the stats he's in his early apprenticeship years, as a level 10 character!

So, who's your choice, It's looking more like that guy from the Last of the Jedi series, Ferus Olin, if only because the person is considered a Jedi Knight, hinting at Ferus' progression through the series up until falling into Imperial hands.

Maybe it's Kyle Katarn, who unleashes the Force by growing a particularly impressive beard. That Arc Hammer thing was a cake walk really, he didn't even need to use the Force to complete that mission! :p

Seriously though... listed within his feats is 'Unleashed', and he's also a master of the Juyo and Soresu forms. While one of his selected powers is 'corruption', which means he may be a recruiter as well as a Darth Maul style weapon of the Dark Side.
  24. Forever_Lost Jedi Padawan

Can anyone offer opinions of the short story excerpt?
  25. Forever_Lost Jedi Padawan

At the moment, we're playing a table top game, in which we play out an alternate universe from the one that I spoke about previously. In this one, Zander killed Darth Primeous, but remained a Sith Lord. Now, with an army of Skrie troops at his side, he's waged a silent war against those who would deny his collection of the Sith Holocrons scattered throughout the galaxy.

These are his stats as of two days ago. :)

Darth Praesolus
    CL 16; Medium Human Jedi 7 / Jedi Knight 5 / Sith Apprentice 3 / Sith Lord 1
    Destiny 5; Force 15, Strong in the Force; Dark Side 15
    Init +17; Senses Perception +15
    Melee lightsaber +16/+16 (2d8+14/x3) with Double Attack or
    Melee lightsaber +14/+14 (3d8+14/x3) with Double Attack and Rapid Strike
    Ranged by weapon +20
    Base Atk +16; Grp +20
    Special Actions Djem So, Redirect Shot, temptation
    Force Powers Known (Use the Force +21):
    Battle Strike, Dark Rage (2), Farseeing, Force Grip, Force Thrust, Mind Trick, Move Object, Negate Energy (2), Rebuke, Surge
    Force Secrets None
    Force Techniques Force Point Recovery, Improved Move Light Object, Improved Sense Force
    Talents Block, Dark Scourge, Dark Side Adept, Deflect, Djem So, Greater Weapon Focus (lightsabers), Greater Weapon Specialization (lightsabers), Redirect Shot, Severing Strike, Weapon Specialization (lightsabers)
    Feats Double Attack (lightsabers), Force Sensitivity, Force Training (4), Rapid Strike, Skill Focus (Use the Force), Strong in the Force, Triple Crit (lightsabers), Weapon Focus (lightsabers), Weapon Proficiency (lightsabers, simple weapons)
    Skills Acrobatics +17, Endurance +15, Initiative +17, Knowledge (tactics) +16, Perception +15, Use the Force +21 (may reroll when using [dark side] Force powers)
    Possessions lightsaber (self-built), Sith robes, utility belt (with medpac)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.