main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Star Wars Tales Fan Film Website

Discussion in 'Archive: Fan Sites' started by dan-yoda, Mar 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dan-yoda

dan-yoda Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 14, 2003
    I have finally updated the website for my fan film, Star Wars Tales, into a whole new website. You can find it here. It has updates and news about the movie as well as information regarding the film itself and the comic its based on. There are also artwork, screenshots, and custom figure galleries as well as the first teaser trailer to show you what this film is all about. Enjoy.

2. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    Looks good. However, some suggestions:

The white on the right side of the page, I would try and get rid of that. Perhaps make the page full screen. Also, the banner is quite large and takes up a large portion of the screen. Perhaps you could reduce it a little bit. The banner itself is nice, though. Also, I would give each individual page a title; as of right now each page gives "Untitled Page" at the top of the browser and on the tabs (if you use tabs).

In case you are wondering how to do that, simply add the following within the <head></head> tags at the top of your .html files:

<title>Title of Page</title>

Hope that helps. :)

EDIT: According to the source code, you already have the <title> tag in there. So, simply edit the "Untitled Page" into whatever you'd like. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.