main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New story, untitled (post ep III-Jedi Academy triology, probably AU

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Kathryn, May 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kathryn

Kathryn Jedi Padawan star 4

May 1, 2002
    I relocated this from the fan fiction stories
    board. I haven't quite figured out where things go yet, sorry. I hope to have something done on my story soon. My original character will be one of the original students at Luke's academy - she's a bridge to the past, because she was also a member of the Old Order, before the Purge, when she was quite young.

2. Princess1

Princess1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    Its sounds slightly confusing, but intersting . :) But I'm probably easily confused. ;)

3. Melyanna

Melyanna Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    Just a quick note - unless you're posting here to have an intensive beta read done, this really belongs in the Fan Fiction Stories board. I hope to see it up there soon!

Mel

4. Kathryn

Kathryn Jedi Padawan star 4

May 1, 2002
    Princess1: Thanks. I do tend to write confusing stories, so don't worry. Hopefully it'll make more sense when you actually read it.

Melyanna: Sorry. I was told to put it here by one of the Moderators. Anyway, the first post is up as of today (May 4) on the stories board. It's called Promise Me (I'll probably change that before I'm done, that's how it goes) Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.