main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New style figures boxes to big

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by Fireant, Apr 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fireant

Fireant Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 26, 2002
    These boxes (larger bubble cards)take up some room. I like the old style. Any one else agree?

2. k3po

k3po Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 21, 2001
    I do like the new ones, but they could take some of the space out from behind the figure. So its not sticking out so much. of course, I open some and keep some carded, so not an issue yet for me on storage.

3. yodashizzzle

yodashizzzle Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 27, 2003
    yeah, the new bubbles are a little big. they're also centrally placed as opposed to being shifted to one side and that makes it harder to store them in a way where you can have them "face" each other and still only be the thickness of one carded figure.

4. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
    I don't have a problem with this. :confused:

...Oh yah, that's right... I open mine up. :D :p

5. PhantomMenace

PhantomMenace Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 20, 2001
    I keep about 95% of my figures packaged, but at the same time I pick and choose. I only buy what I like, so I probably have about thirty carded Saga figures at the moment. When it comes to buying some to open, which rarely happens, it's only doubles of the ones that I already have carded. So space isn't a problem for me just yet.

6. JediJunkie247

JediJunkie247 Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 24, 2002
    Space is only a problem if you decide to pack them in a box. Other than that, displaying them is not that big of a deal.

7. Padawan716

Padawan716 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 7, 2001
    I also liked the older ones, but I guess these give the illusion of more stuff... (or at least bigger stuff)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.