1. The Jedi Council Forum Rules have been revised.

View the revisions here, and see the Communications thread for more details.

New SW Book

Discussion in 'Daytona Beach, FL' started by Q99213, Apr 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BIGGIE Jedi Knight

star 1
    And like most of the time the gamers guild was looked over. not one dam word about our 17 foot airship.
  2. Q99213 Jedi Master

star 4
    balloon man, balloon. While I personally think it was awesome and an engineering marvel, most of the judges had probably never heard of an airship, so as it rolls by they think 'oooo, look, a pretty balloon'.

And the only reason ERFSEDS was mentioned because I saw this girl with a pen and pad talking to another float so I tackled her and told her about ours.
  3. BIGGIE Jedi Knight

star 1
    we most likely didnt even get a "oooo, look, a pretty balloon" more like a "it is the gamers guild, pay it no mind" evrsons hair most likely scared the reporter away.
  4. Q99213 Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey all, I was in B&N today and saw a new novel based on SW: Galaxies. It looked pretty interesting so I picked it up (actually, it looked Star Wars so I picked it up :p ). If I'm not mistaken, they are going to base a whole bunch of novels on the game, much like the Halo books and older Magic: The Gathering books.
  5. Jayna Jedi Master

star 4
    Let me know how it is. Not that I need any more books to add to my "to read" list.
  6. Q99213 Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, so far it's great! Then again, I'm only on the third page. I did manage to pick up the rest of Jedi Quest, so yeah, read or do HW? Hmmm, life's eternal questions. I think I'll choose 'c' and go play Jedi Academy :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.