main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New SW Book

Discussion in 'Archive: Daytona Beach, FL' started by Q99213, Apr 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BIGGIE

BIGGIE Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 21, 2003
    And like most of the time the gamers guild was looked over. not one dam word about our 17 foot airship.

2. Q99213

Q99213 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2001
    balloon man, balloon. While I personally think it was awesome and an engineering marvel, most of the judges had probably never heard of an airship, so as it rolls by they think 'oooo, look, a pretty balloon'.

And the only reason ERFSEDS was mentioned because I saw this girl with a pen and pad talking to another float so I tackled her and told her about ours.

3. BIGGIE

BIGGIE Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 21, 2003
    we most likely didnt even get a "oooo, look, a pretty balloon" more like a "it is the gamers guild, pay it no mind" evrsons hair most likely scared the reporter away.

4. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Hey all, I was in B&N today and saw a new novel based on SW: Galaxies. It looked pretty interesting so I picked it up (actually, it looked Star Wars so I picked it up :p ). If I'm not mistaken, they are going to base a whole bunch of novels on the game, much like the Halo books and older Magic: The Gathering books.

5. Jayna

Jayna Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    Let me know how it is. Not that I need any more books to add to my "to read" list.

6. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Well, so far it's great! Then again, I'm only on the third page. I did manage to pick up the rest of Jedi Quest, so yeah, read or do HW? Hmmm, life's eternal questions. I think I'll choose 'c' and go play Jedi Academy :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.