main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mass New SW Live-action movies!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by DarthIshyZ, May 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
  2. DarthWormie

DarthWormie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2004
    I think what this/these are going to be are pilots for the live action series he's writing/planning for 2009.

3. Darth_Brutalus

Darth_Brutalus Jedi Youngling

Nov 9, 2006
    Holy crap, I don't care WHAT they are... as loooong as they mean more Star Wars for me!

4. DeathProof

DeathProof Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 2007
    Safe bet is he will direct the pilot/series opening film. He said he would about two years ago then pass it on.

5. DarthWormie

DarthWormie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2004
    I'd rather see him pass it on now and spare us the thought of him directing the pilot.

6. Darth_Brutalus

Nov 9, 2006
    Aw, come on... at least with him directing, we can look forward to more great dialogue like, "I don't like sand..."

7. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    Or, even better, "Whosa are yousa?" and "This guys wise."

8. Darth_Brutalus

Nov 9, 2006
    Or, like... well.. ok, like pretty much anything that came outta Jake Lloyd's mouth in Episode 1. Seriously, George... what the hell were you thinking???

9. DeathProof

DeathProof Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 2007
    He was thinking of making a kids movie, not a movie geared towards 40 year olds. The PT has some points that gave me gross chills but the bottom line is he made a movie(s) that sucked in a younger generation.

I can only assume that no one whom watched ANH in the theaters back in 1977 cringed at the whiny '..going to the Tashi station to pick up some power converters' line?

George is the man.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.