main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New SW Personality Test

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by PtrsonsZOO, Jun 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    Darkside Detector

This one was definately made w/ a male perspective, but if you wing it on the heman questions you'll be fine.

Here are my. . .

RESULTS

You're tipping dangerously over the edge between good and evil. The Dark Side hasn't won you over completely, but chances are you look at a light saber and say, "Cool, I can cut stuff in half!" rather than, "Cool, I can maintain peace and order in the galaxy!" Be careful where you tread, young Jedi.

2. StarBlazer

StarBlazer Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2001
    My results...

You could do worse. A bit of Dark Side weirdness creeps in now and then, but overall you've got it under control, sort of like the way Winona Ryder has suppressed the Goth thing. Getting out a little bit more might do you some good -- go for a nice Womp Rat blasting this afternoon -- but you have, all in all, avoided Dark Side temptation.

Although, if I had a lightsaber, I would most likely say, "Cool, I can cut things in half!" ;)

*SB*

3. arrowheadpodracer

arrowheadpodracer Jedi Master star 5

Apr 9, 2002
    my results---
    You're a regular Obi-Wan. Not a trace of the Dark Side here (unless you answered "Not Moviefone.com" to question #7). You avoid the material, sadistic and just plain weird temptations of the Dark Side and place peace, unity, love and Tootsie Roll Pops above all else.

hhhmmmmmmmmmmm, O...K.. sure, thats me :confused:

4. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    AHPR-Let's face it, despite all of your imperial leanings, you're just a good guy at heart, sort of like Han (that's a good thing, right?).

5. Clockwork

Clockwork Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 12, 2002
    I was sunk from the start -- I don't watch Survivor, so I couldn't even answer the first question.

6. darth_hair

darth_hair Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2001
    You may be in trouble. You have disturbing taste in magazines, you're on the wrong side of the "Survivor" tribe and we're not even gonna talk about your approach to a Tootsie Roll Pop. You're probably spending too much time studying the ways of the Dark Side -- learning how to blow up planets and stuff like that. We suggest an immediate sabbatical to Coruscant.

are you kidding , i would have a blast on coruscant ! thats where all the sith hang out !

7. arrowheadpodracer

Apr 9, 2002
    "sort of like Han"-ok, I can live with that :D

8. Sith_Slayer

Sith_Slayer Jedi Master star 6

Apr 9, 2002
    RESULTS

You're tipping dangerously over the edge between good and evil. The Dark Side hasn't won you over completely, but chances are you look at a light saber and say, "Cool, I can cut stuff in half!" rather than, "Cool, I can maintain peace and order in the galaxy!" Be careful where you tread, young Jedi.

I too could not name a single, sole 'Survivor', but apparently that didn't stop me from venturing near the shady side. Peace shmeece...let me cut somethin'!

9. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002

--------------

I had to guess on a few. I've never seen an episode of Survivor before, and I didn't know what a coupe de'tat was...

10. Jedi_Nova

Jedi_Nova Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 11, 2001

I got the same, but I have always maintained that if I was a Jedi I would go over the the dark side, cause lets face it, they have way cooler names and outfits! ;)

11. Jedi_Pilot

Jedi_Pilot Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 7, 2002
    Well It seems I am in good company, here's my result.

12. spikealus

spikealus Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 30, 2002
    here are my results

the same as JediPilot

I am treading near the Dark Side. . .
    blah blah blah

later

13. kitarusapien

kitarusapien Former RMFF CR star 6 VIP

Nov 19, 2001
    "You could do worse......"

That one was loaded.....I'm much 'lighter' than that....FLOL!

14. Miccu_Resea

Miccu_Resea Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2002
    Im with AHPR on this one:

You're a regular Obi-Wan. Not a trace of the Dark Side here (unless you answered "Not Moviefone.com" to question #7). You avoid the material, sadistic and just plain weird temptations of the Dark Side and place peace, unity, love and Tootsie Roll Pops above all else.

15. arrowheadpodracer

Apr 9, 2002
    good thing! i was beginning to think I was the only one! bunch of darksiders in here!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.