main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pittsburgh, PA New SWAP Directory

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Wonk_Ay, Dec 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wonk_Ay

Wonk_Ay Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 18, 2002
    Last year we compiled information for a club directory. We did this so that we would all have a way of getting in touch with others in the group if we needed to, and it worked out very well. Recently though we?ve realized that between new members and address/phone number changes that our directory has become outdated, and we thought that it would be a good idea to update it. The two of us are volunteering for that task.

So, on that note, we?d like for any new members or those whose information has changed to please post or PM it to us. We?ll need your real name, address, phone number(s), email, birthday, and any other information you?d like to make available to others. You don?t have to tell us everything, if there?s any info you feel uncomfortable with the rest of the club knowing feel free to leave it out. For anyone who doesn?t give us anything we?ll just put your name, screen name and email in the directory for you, so you don?t get left out, unless it is requested otherwise. If you?re information is the same as before we?ll just get it out of the original book. If no one objects we?d like to get started on this immediately so that we can have them available for everyone at the Life Day party. What do you guys think?

2. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    I lost my directory, does anyone have a digital copy still? I have no idea if my info is outdated? I moved and junk so I think it is.

3. jedi_master_sal

jedi_master_sal Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    Yeah, I have the digital copy, Terry.

Tina/Stacie, I'd like to print it out once you've compiled it. I was supposed to be the one to do that last year, with graphics and all and that was taken away from me...anyway, if you don't object, I'd like to add my expertise to this. My work (PITT) has a great new dual side printer and the colors look great using it.

Let me know.

4. Stina-Cri

Stina-Cri Jedi Padawan star 4

May 18, 2002
    that's great sal we'll be in touch with you about that soon.
    Yeah Terry your information is from before you moved so it needs updated.

5. MetalliJedi

MetalliJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 10, 2002
    my info
    Josh Mehrmann
    525 Elwell ave.
    West mifflin PA,15122
    Home:412-464-0783Cell:412-519-7884
    metallijedi@yahoo.com
    birthday:9/29/76

6. jedi_master_sal

May 20, 2002
    Just a note, that since these are public boards you might not want to post your personal info here. Just looking out for ya Josh.

(Wouldn't want that troop of bikini supermodels barging through your door) ;)

7. ben_ethus

ben_ethus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 17, 2001
    Greetings, blokes.

Wonk_Ay... Thanks you two for heading up this initiative. What with the influx and outflux of members, it seems that this would be high time to get Directory Version 2.0 out there. For some reason, doing this up just never occurred to me. *boggle*

All my info from the previous edition is still valid, so you can feel free to use that for me.

Stay awesome,
    Yours Truly

8. greencat336

greencat336 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 27, 2001
    Good Idea! Think you could have it done to distribute at Lifeday (or at least have a rough copy for folks to double check their info)?

9. Chris-Stacina_Rajinn

Chris-Stacina_Rajinn Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 15, 2002
    Hopefully it'll be done by then. We'll let people know what the deadline is for having their info in soon.

10. BonMothma

BonMothma Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 1, 2003
    I don't remember what all info. I gave when I signed up for this. LMK if you need anything.

11. Jedigirl514

Jedigirl514 Jedi Master star 3

Sep 22, 2002
    did i give any info?

12. Chris-Stacina_Rajinn

Apr 15, 2002
    Bonnie, I'm pretty sure that the old directory was out before you became a member of the club, so I think that we need everything from you.

Allie, I'm not sure if you gave us anything last year, we'll have to check it out. But we collected most peoples info at the lifeday party last year, kinda long before you started coming to events so we probably don't have everything from you if we have anything at all. We'll let you know though.

13. ZeroCool69

ZeroCool69 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 22, 2002
    All of my information should be the same as before(yeah, I know, pathetic huh?) If anything is missing, or if it's lost, just lemme know.

14. Chris-Stacina_Rajinn

Apr 15, 2002
    We've received info from a few people, but not everyone. So if you plan on being in the new directory we'd like your info asap. Preferably by the LOTR premire.

15. jedi_master_sal

May 20, 2002
    Stacie, I just want my name, screen name, e-mail address (yahoo one-only), and birthday noted in the directory.

16. jedi_master_sal

May 20, 2002
    How's it coming along with this ladies?

RU home from school yet?

If it's ready, I can work on this over the break (adding graphics and such).

All you would have to do is send me the file. Word is fine, I can convert it from there.

17. Jedigirl514

Jedigirl514 Jedi Master star 3

Sep 22, 2002
    Tina, Stacy, I sent you a PM with my information...

18. Wonk_Ay

Wonk_Ay Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 18, 2002
    anyone who would like their info put in needs to get it to either stacie or tina by January 2nd. We do have most people's information.

Sal how long would it take you to print the directory? when do you need it from us?

19. jedi_master_sal

May 20, 2002
    If you can give me the info tomorrow as a Word document, I can make this very fast. If you give me the info printed out on paper, I'll have to retype everything. (That won't take long but leaves a little room for error)

Anyway, either way, I'll definitely have it ready for the Lifeday party. I can either print it at work or home. My work is preferred as there I have a double sided printer.

If you can't get me the info ny tomorrow then I'll need it no later than Monday, January 5th.

20. jedi_master_sal

May 20, 2002
    Tina, I need your e-mail addy to send you the word file for this. Edit this tonight or tmorrow and I may ba able to get this completed before lifeday, otherwise it won't be ready until the next big shindig (Feb meeting).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.