main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New TCW Video - 2 minutes of the film

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Garth Maul, Jun 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jango_Fettish

Jango_Fettish Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 17, 2002
    Its blowing my mind that people are complaining about that battle droid line. I mean that is genuinely hilarious compared to the the crap attempt at humor in AOTC. I thought this show would be cool, but it is actually looking more fun then I had hoped.

2. Tyi-Maet_Nefer

Tyi-Maet_Nefer Jedi Master star 6

Jun 17, 2005
    Hey, this show is looking fun. I really like the action that the animation delivers. Thank you ParkSleuth for showing us this footage!

3. Jango_Fettish

Jango_Fettish Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 17, 2002
    Thats what sold me on this show too! The action looks way better than I had expected. I'm also impressed with how natural Ahsoka's expressions are, I thought the characters would be stiffer.

4. darth-nemisis

darth-nemisis Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 16, 2005
    Yeah, the action was the best part, IMO as well. They are going to be able to do a lot of stuff with the animation that will look great. Let's hope they don't go overboard like the previous CW cartoon did with Mace...

5. ParkSleuth

ParkSleuth Jedi Youngling

Jun 7, 2008
    Video has been removed due to copyright infringement!

6. _Sublime_Skywalker_

_Sublime_Skywalker_ Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 2004
    I think I'm the only person who actually enjoyed the "force whooping" in the original CW. Sure, it's not possible, but it was still pretty intense and bad*** to see.

ParkSleuth- thank you for putting up this video. It was only a short time before someone realized it and removed it, but it got to us before so I'm happy.

7. Tyi-Maet_Nefer

Jun 17, 2005
    One particular part I loved was seeing the Super Battle Droid lose its balance and fall over the edge. The camera chases it as it flails down the hill, ending with Anakin slicing it in two. Now that's just cool.

8. SaberJedi2

SaberJedi2 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2007
    I just walked in the door and the first thing I went to do was to finally check the clip out....AND ITS GONE. Oh well...I'll just have to wait and see.

And since it's been pulled by Lucasfilm....that obviously means that we haven't had anything from THEM in a while. I can't wait until they're done with the whole INDY promotion and move towards this movie/series.

9. darth-nemisis

darth-nemisis Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 16, 2005
    That's why I initially brought up the fact that it was recorded...wasn't sure if it was considered "bootleg" or not. Oh well.

That was put out by LFL, wasn't it? Just not to everyone, only those at SW Weekends. I could be wrong though, but I would think they would be the only ones to release things like that.

10. _Sublime_Skywalker_

_Sublime_Skywalker_ Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 2004
    Technically,yes. It would be put out by LFL.

You just had the be the lucky few who went and paid for it. Us fans, the one who pay for the movies, we don't even get scraps for more than 24 hours before their taken away.

11. Cid

Cid Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 7, 2007
    Well, i saw it and wasn't all that thrilled with it to be frank. It's 2 minutes so it might be a lousy two minutes, but what i saw looked like something a ten year old might like but like nothing that would interest me. I'll wait for the reviews, if word of mouth is that it's good i might check it out. If not maybe ill pick it up as a rental sometime when I've got my kid with me.

What I wouldn't give for something with a Jedi or two in it that ISN'T only for 5 year olds... *Pigs flying*

12. Blackout

Blackout Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 7, 2000
    No, there's two of us :D

13. Tyi-Maet_Nefer

Jun 17, 2005
    No, there's actually a few more than just two of you. :cool:

The latest trailer has come at a good time to overshadow this footage. At least it ? in a way ? makes up for it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.