main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Provo New to area - looking for a place to see midnight showing of TCW in Utah?

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Misty_Knight, Aug 8, 2008.

1. Misty_Knight

Misty_Knight Jedi Youngling

Aug 7, 2000
    Hi,

I'm new to the area - I live in Moab, UT but the local theater is apparently not showing The Clone Wars movie (!). So I am looking for somewhere to see the midnight showing of the movie where there will be other major fans. It doesn't seem that either of the 2 theaters in Grand Junction, CO (our closest big town) are showing the movie either! I'm afraid I'd need to get tix pretty soon.

I've never been to Provo but thought it worth checking out when I saw there was a Provo Fanforce.

(Other options I'm considering are Flagstaff, AZ which I used to live near & feel comfortable in or Las Vegas - but I'm really not a city-girl so would prefer a large town/small city.)

Well, I'm headed out for the weekend & won't be available on-line but I'll check this board as soon as I can.

Thanks for any input you can give me!

2. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    I'm not sure what theaters are doing it--I checked on Fandango and they have the showings of TCW listed as starting at 11:20.