main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Char, NC New to Charlotte I.E. Need friends :)

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by KamiKazeJEDI, Oct 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KamiKazeJEDI

KamiKazeJEDI Jedi Youngling

Oct 16, 2002

Hello everyone

I'm new to Charlotte, about 1 month, and happen to come across this site. I'm Interested in joining the separatists (sp?) and in meeting all of you.

Yes I'm a Star Wars fan albiet not as much of one as I should be altho I must say it's better than Trek **Ducks!** I'd like to know when any of you are getting together sometime and I will attempt to make a appreance and indroduce myself. I'm also a Avid gamer, StarWars D20 being a personal fav, behind the obvious ofcourse. Just let me know when something is going on wether gaming or just hanging out and I will be there. Thanks!

2. RidingMyCarousel

RidingMyCarousel Jedi Master star 6

Feb 20, 2002
    Heya. Welcome to Charlotte :D
    I'm James, the guy that started off here and all (you'll understand later ;)). If you need anything, feel free to drop me a private message. I reside in Matthews, NC, which is 10 minutes from Charlotte.

Hope to see you soon, and hopefully we can get a meeting together soon :)

3. anakin_girl

anakin_girl Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 8, 2000
    Welcome to Charlotte, KamiKazeJEDI. I'm Tracy, your friendly city rep. :) I think you'll have good company in our group as far as gaming--James seems to be into it and so are a few others. We're going to try to meet again before the month is over--Scarowinds doesn't seem to be working out but James and I are looking at a movie night--an OT viewing--location to be announced--I may or may not be able to offer my place, depending on the hubby's work schedule and therefore sleep schedule. Anyway, stay tuned to the boards, and drop me a PM if you need to. :)

4. EagleIFilms

EagleIFilms Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 6, 2001
    Welcome, KKJEDI.

I'm, er, part of the Fan Force Support Staff, so I think I have some power over here... ;)

Yeah, just come to the next meeting, we love new people.

5. StormtrooperVF101

StormtrooperVF101 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 29, 2001
    Welcome KamiKazeJEDI,

I'm the guy that's just "here". I live in Concord.

6. ole_okey_doke

ole_okey_doke Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 29, 2002
    I can be friends too.

:)

Hello!

7. RidingMyCarousel

Feb 20, 2002
    OMG! It's Clay!!! ;)

8. ole_okey_doke

ole_okey_doke Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 29, 2002
    The one and only, at your service...

...still a man of few words

:D

9. Q187

Q187 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 5, 2000
    Can I be your friend? :)

10. LadyVader81

LadyVader81 Jedi Knight star 6

Jan 2, 2001
    **pops in**

I thought I pop in say hello as well...I am Charlotte's resident UK lurker :D

11. UniversalDestiny

UniversalDestiny Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2001
    And I'm just the Havelock City Rep that likes to visit this board.

:)

Welcome to the fun of Fan Force :)

12. KamiKazeJEDI

KamiKazeJEDI Jedi Youngling

Oct 16, 2002

Thanks for all the hello's and welcomes everyone, I very much appreciate it. It does'nt seem like much is going on right now except the trip to the IMAX (wherever it may be) but i'd love to see as many of you there as I can. If anyone is up for anything anytime please drop a line on this board, not necissarily this post. I guess to put it a little more bluntly, I'm VERY bored!

13. RidingMyCarousel

Feb 20, 2002
    I was going to go to the Imax viewing, until a bill popped up this week *sigh*

But, I'm still around and would love to meet you :)

14. Cartooncheryl

Cartooncheryl Jedi Master star 1

Jun 20, 1999
    What what WHAT!?

James, you can't go to Atlanta now? NooooOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! That sucks, dude! Was so looking forward to it... but I guess if bills suck, then they suck.

Anyhoo, you new Charlatan... errr.. Charlottean : ) , KamiKazeJedi, welcome to our gang! It's nice to "meet" you here, and hope to see you at our meetings!

(Edited to fix a bunch of typos that I can't seem to control, seeing as how it's like 2:30 in the morning!!!)

15. RidingMyCarousel

Feb 20, 2002
    Cheryl... things may have changed. I'll call you tomorrow and tell you the deal. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.