main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

new to club-wanna goto Imperial Quartermaster

Discussion in 'Archive: Greenville, NC' started by Boba_Fett_of_Nine, Aug 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boba_Fett_of_Nine

Boba_Fett_of_Nine Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 3, 2003
    my name is Robby. I'm 22 years old and live in Greenville. I am really excited to be a member of this club. While I am probabaly a bigger Trek fan I still love Star Wars very much and wanna be a bigger fan since insane people are running Trek into the ground... Wanna try and goto Quartermaster, and Jedi Master Kel suggested I try and hitch a ride since I have no transportation. I hope this will be the beginning of making some new friends. Thanks for reading.

Boba Fett of Nine

2. Dal--Intrepid

Dal--Intrepid Jedi Master star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    Hey BF9 -

Welcome to the forum! Glad to have a new face in the fold! It looks as though I will be staying with my in-laws Friday night in Smithfield, so I can get an early start to Raleigh as they watch my child on Saturday. So unfortunately I will not be in Greenville Saturday morning to offer you a lift. I hope something works out so you can get there. If not, I'm sure we'll be having another meeting soon after IQM and hopefully we can all meet then.

3. Jedi_Natalie

Jedi_Natalie Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    If you want to come up Friday night with someone we can offer you a room with one of the Raleigh members. Just let us know and we can make arrangments and check out the Raleigh FF IQM thread for all the plans for this event. Its going to be great!

4. Jedi_Master_Kel

Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2002
    Hey BF9,

I am going up to Raleigh to help set things up. You can ride with me Friday after work. I will be leave probably around 4 or 4:30. Sorry I can not offer you a place to stay up there because I will be staying at my in-laws. However, the super-group from Raleigh has the ability to find you a place to stay. Email or Private Message (PM)Jedi_Natalie your needs, she's the one to talk to about all things Raleigh, she is a hard worker and awesome. I will be staying until Sunday. If you can stay that long, I can give you a ride home then. I will talk to Q (Kevin Grant) today and see if it is possible to get you a ride on Sat if the whole weekend thing doesn't work out for you.

JMK (Kevin)

5. Boba_Fett_of_Nine

Boba_Fett_of_Nine Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 3, 2003
    looks like I have a ride. thanks everyone! hope to meet you all soon.

BFo9

6. Psycho_Jedi

Psycho_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 26, 2002
    Cool, see you there BF9!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.