main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New to da Idaho Chapter of the galaxy

Discussion in 'Archive: Idaho Falls, ID' started by JediHJH, Feb 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediHJH

JediHJH Jedi Youngling

Feb 21, 2005
    Just sayin thanks to everyone for inviting me out friday night. It's a lot of fun hangin out with people who have the same interests. Unfortunately, I just got a job that is going to take me away from friday nights. I'll just have to keep up by reading the threads and keeping in touch with Adam and Erik. I'm going to make the attempt to get a couple fridays off each month so I can come out to the meetings.

Later.

2. Oscar_the_Gungan

Oscar_the_Gungan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    Hey Heber!
    Good to see you again. I don't know how long it has been since I last you. Welcome aboard.

3. Ariadnae1

Ariadnae1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 15, 2003
    Heber,

Thanks for joining us. It was a fun night, and you are a very funny guy. Our main meetings are usually the second friday of the month. Hope your new job rocks man!!

4. nordicgal

nordicgal Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    Yes - welcome, Heber!! :)

Of course, in addition to the meetings, you're also always welcome at our house on Friday nights. These past few months everyone has been coming over here to hang out and watch Battlestar Galactica, so if you're free, come on over!!

We don't really do all that much, but we always seem to have fun!

5. RABIDJAWA

RABIDJAWA Jedi Youngling star 2

May 20, 2002
    I was way cool to hang out again, man! Reminded me of the old days of the Krusty Pigeon Piles!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.