main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

W.VA New to fan force

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by SwgKesosip, Jun 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SwgKesosip

SwgKesosip Jedi Youngling

Jun 18, 2005
    Hey everyone im new just joined the forum's! was really excited to find a fan force chapter here in DubV really intrested in being apart of the group and would love to attend some meetings I live in morgantown so clarksburg isnt to far for me, supprised there isnt a group from here. a bit of info on me is below to introduce my self!!

The name SWGKesosip comes from my charcter on star wars galaxies, I am pretty much adicted to this game lol play on the corbantis server if anyone else plays please let me know would be great to be able to play with some others from this area. My char is a Jedi padawan with the empire. rebel terorist must die that damn patriot act isnt working lol!!!

as for me im a 25 y.o male born and raised most of my life here in morgantown W'va, before any one ask I am not a WVU student.

First time i seen starwars was in 1985 of VHS, have been a fan ever since how ever there was a time in my teens when i grew out of star wars that was untill kotor came out and got me back in to the whole story.

I was in line early for episode 3 tickets at the mountineer mall for the midnight premeir how ever they ended up selling 150 tickets to 9 people talk about disipointed lol thought i was going to cry i was looking forward to it so much, how ever WCLG came through for me and gave me 2 tickets to go see it in fairmont It was a great experiance.

I have read a large portion of the EU books and played some of the newer star wars video games, I would love take part in fan some fan films and suchm if anyone is intrested in doing so that would be cool.

basicly if anyone can fill me in on what i need to do to join other then just posting please do so i would like to par take in any events that i can, or meeting but like i said im new and not sure about it all.

thanks for the info and i look forward to being a part of this group!!!

2. TieDyeWookie

TieDyeWookie Jedi Youngling star 1

May 21, 2005
    Let me be the first to say "welcome". I am new here also and still don't know a lot about what's going on by I look forward to participating. I have yet to actually meet any of the members but I'm sure I'll remedy that in the future. I have a vast Star Wars collection as documented in some other posts.

Well, welcome and I hope you find the group enjoyable.

3. Dotanis

Dotanis Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2002
    Welcome Kesosip glad to have you around.

-Dot

4. Ithorian

Ithorian Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 13, 2000
    Welcome!!! :D

5. -Fettish-

-Fettish- Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2003
    Hiya! *waves* :D

6. Phoonzang

Phoonzang Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2005
    Welcome

7. Zandoran_Celix

Zandoran_Celix Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 16, 2005
  8. Darth_Raptor

Darth_Raptor Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    Welcome! Glad to see you drop by! I too play SWG, have since beta. With all thats wrong with the game, it's still fun to play. I play on the Scylla server though. My toon in game is force sensitive and I have been to the village, but I didn't go down the Jedi path, I just don't like how Jedi was done in SWG, but I'm happy being a Bounty Hunter/Pistoleer :)

9. Zandoran_Celix

Zandoran_Celix Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 16, 2005
    Seet, I wish I had the money to play galaxies. I got a dvd full of Demosone time and it has the fullversion of the game on it, So i didnt have to pay for my StarWars Galaxies game, but it does me no good if I dont have the money to play.

10. SwgKesosip

SwgKesosip Jedi Youngling

Jun 18, 2005
    if is the whole credit card problem you can get game cards with a 2 month subscription for 30$ at most game stores i know EB games sells them for sure.

11. Zoomer

Zoomer Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2005
    Welcome !! I'm new here too. Been to one meeting, (the last one). Was good fun.. See you around..

Zoomer

12. JimmyZ

JimmyZ Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 10, 2005
    Well its a credit card and money problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.