main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tidewater, VA new to fanforce. info please?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by leif, Dec 18, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leif

leif Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 16, 1999
    hello everyone.

im new to fanforce but not the forums. looking to get involved in SW collecting on a more local level. im not even sure if any of you guys collect at all. but i would still be interested in talking with other sw fans. i am in the Larchmont are by ODU.

it seemed mick was voted to be this area's rep. so is there a mailing list for this? or is it mainly posts?

any info would be great, thanks.
    leif

2. MickFoley

MickFoley Jedi Youngling star 4

Jul 25, 2000
    Hey, send a Private Message to MysterySith for some of your deep detailed questions. He's at:
    http://boards.theforce.net/user.asp?usr=291950 .

But, I can tell you one thing, the position of City Representative is not a thing that can really be elected into. It involves a grass-roots level leadership and organization. People have to meet three times in the local area (off the boards, and announced on the FF board.) I, quite frankly, do not have the resources as of yet to make that kind of comittment. So, just call me the Commisioner of Norfolk, VA for the time being.

3. Hyper-X

Hyper-X Jedi Youngling

Feb 10, 2001
    i am also new and could use some help.

4. MickFoley

MickFoley Jedi Youngling star 4

Jul 25, 2000
    Well, in that case, I recommend just lurking around the forums for a bit, learning the lingo, and familiarizing yourself with the way things operate.

5. MysterySith

MysterySith MEPA Founder/Advisor FF NYC, NY star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 17, 2000
    Have you been to the JC Collecting Forum? Its the best place to find other collectors. It would be good to start a thread here in the Norfolk Forum since we might have lurkers that are interested in collecting as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.