main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Austin,TX New to FanForce

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by emc2_1978, Nov 25, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emc2_1978

emc2_1978 Jedi Youngling

Nov 14, 2001
    Hi,

My name is Austin. I live way out in Wimberley, but I work downtown. I just joined the Austin FanForce and would like to start attending meetings. I know from what I've read so far that they take place at the Dog & Duck pub... and from what it seems, are on the first sat. of every month... is this correct? Also, what time do the festivities usually get started?

Anyway, I look forward to hearing from fellow fans and also meeting you all soon.

2. BigChris

BigChris Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 11, 2000
    Welcome to the group!! Hope to see you at the next meeting, which should be coming up any time now.

Big Chris

3. bleutuna

bleutuna Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 19, 1999
    Hola!

How exactly do I join the Austin FanForce exactly? I'm already a member of the forum, but I'm not sure how to join the group and start attending meetings.

Can someone help out? Thanks to Fox7 for tipping me off to their being an Austin Chapter :D

. >> now you know //Q Manning << .

4. BigChris

BigChris Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 11, 2000
    Just come to the meeting! The next one is this Saturday at 1pm at the Dog and Duck Pub. Nemura will post details shortly.

Big Chris

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.