Tucson new to forum

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by 1darkjedi, Nov 12, 2006.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. 1darkjedi Jedi Padawan

Hello, I am new to the forum. My name is Ricky and enjoy Star wars. I meet Mugen the other day and he told me about the site. So i hope I get to meet some of you guys later.
  2. hal9k1 Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome, have a look around. Maybe we'll C U at our next meeting.
  3. Vangarian Force Ghost

star 4
    Welcome to the Tucson Fan force Forum, Ricky. I hope you find enjoyment and a new place to meet new friends and share your views and interests with us. We all look foreward to getting to know and befriend you. Again WELCOME!!!!

Vangarian out
  4. dialswiftjustice Force Ghost

star 4
    Mmmm fresh meat in the asylum! Welcome! be sure to visit www.tucsonfanforce.com for a bit about who we are, what we do, and how we maintian our sanity (barely) hope to see you at the next meeting!
  5. UltraSWG Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hey Ricky! Glad to see you on the bords. These people are a great group...(when they take their meds, that is) :p They do alot of group activities and have loads of fun, and most are quick to assist you with anything you may have need of. I am not too far away in Gilbert/Chandler...so you will be sure to see me occasionaly. It was nice to have met you, and we'll get top work on you're sabers straightaway.

btw this is Mugen

Frankie
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby