main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL New to forums

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by pezroc, Sep 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pezroc

pezroc Jedi Youngling

Sep 27, 2005
    My addiction turning to possible obsession. So I figured, I might as well sign up and seek out others that share the same. I'm Eric but many call me Pez. Pez is my graffiti name from the early 90s, I didnt really care for it but it stuck and since I couldn't seem to shake it, I decided to just go with it. Since then I have retired from illegal graffiti, and use those artistic skills in my profession as a graphic designer. Anyhow.... Hello!

2. pezroc

pezroc Jedi Youngling

Sep 27, 2005
    Oh.. and as of yesterday, my wife and I joined the Star Wars bowling league at Bowl America on San Jose blvd. First bowling league we've ever joined and just to get a Boba Fett and Yoda bowling balls. Hopefully some of you guys are part of this as well.

3. Anakin-and-Padme

Anakin-and-Padme Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2005
    Welcome Eric! We are fairly new to the boards too (about a month). We are Chase and Patrice. I do most of the posting for the two of us (Patrice). You and my husband should get along great. He is addicted to Star Wars as well.

Somehow in the end all conversations in our home all lead back to Star Wars or Martial Arts & Working Out.

If the baby has a dirty diaper, won't go to bed, or is in the middle of a meltdown fit it is somehow related to the force....haha!

Thanks for joining us.

4. Leia214

Leia214 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2004
    Welcome aboard pezroc! We should be having a monthly meeting soon that you can attend and meet everyone. Or you can dive right in and come to the party on Saturday to meet some of us.

Looking forward to seeing you and your wife soon!

Julia (and Mark - he never posts - I am the SW wacko of the family).

5. pezroc

pezroc Jedi Youngling

Sep 27, 2005
    We keep busy schedules, but definitly interested. Have a buddy of mine that I'm gonna try and get on here as well. Knows a bit more SW trivia then I do. We often discuss the philosphy of the Jedi vs Sith and the pros and cons of the two.

6. ObiWanAmanda

ObiWanAmanda Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 10, 2005
    Welcome Pezroc =D= ...glad to have you....I have not been a part of the group for very long, but I really enjoyed being with people who have the same interests as me...everyone seems to be really nice. Hope to see you at our next event!!!

Amanda

7. CRIMSONXXX

CRIMSONXXX Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 3, 2005
    Welcome Pez. Looking forward to meet'in ya. Maybe at the chow down this weekend?

REDEYE

8. ---Vossk---

---Vossk--- Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 14, 2005
    hey!welcome to the club!i'm the yougest person in the group,because im only 11.but anyways welcome.its always nice having a new star wars lover join us!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.