New to Orlando.

Discussion in 'Orlando, FL' started by FruityTooty, Oct 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FruityTooty Jedi Master

star 4
    Sup guys, I tried to register at the EZ board but had some trouble getting logged in. I'm Fig, I'm most recently from Tennessee, just moved here to attend the DAVE school for a year before moving on, and I need to meet some people in this area so I don't explode. I'm an avid film guy, and am constantly in the act of creating, so all of you folks talking about fanfilms might be glad to see me. I posted my reel in another thread, but I'll throw it here too, for the sake of consistency.

Anyway. Never joined a Fanforce before, I just like to rely on THE INTERNET for random new-state hookups. *waves* PM me if you wanna get together, or let me know when the next event is, I'll swing by and see you folks and your cute little club thing. :p

hi.
  2. Sabacc Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey Fig, sorry for not answering here. [tumbleweed blows by] Trouble on the ezBoard? Yuck, haven't heard of that issue, sorry. Can you not read it or can you not sign up an account?

In the next week we'll probably have a couple of activities listed that will take place before the end of the year. I'll try to check in here at least once a week to check for new movement. Welcome to the City Beautiful, pal. -Campbell
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.