main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New to Star Wars - have questions

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Melph, Mar 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Melph

Melph Jedi Youngling

Mar 25, 2015
    hello everyone
    I watched ep I and II so far, I didn't watch original saga before and I thought that by going chronologically by episodes is the best. Now I've come to ep III but there is Cartoon Network series - The Clone Wars that seem very nice to me and it's happening between ep II and ep III
    So I plan on watching those cartoon series before ep III so I can expand the knowledge of SW universe before ep III
    What do u guys think about that? After I watch all prequels I will enjoy even more the original saga (i think) because i will already be sucked into SW world :D
    I just want your opinion about this

Billyjeanplxiv likes this.
  2. Billyjeanplxiv

Billyjeanplxiv Jedi Master star 1

Aug 8, 2014
    Episode 1, Episode 2, Clone Wars 6 Seasons, Episode 3, Tarkin, Star Wars Rebels, 4, Comics currently being released, 5, 6

3. Cushing's Admirer

Cushing's Admirer Chosen One star 7

Jun 8, 2006
    I think it's fine but watching numerically may affect how you see the older films. I hope you enjoy your experience. :)

4. Iron_lord

Iron_lord Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    I like the TCW series, and would generally recommend it.

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  5. Melph

Melph Jedi Youngling

Mar 25, 2015
    I think that it won't affect me negatively, I like old effects and i think that characters and plot are more important than effects

@Billyjean... thanx alot for that, i m just checking is clone wars worth watching, so far i find it enjoyable

6. Cushing's Admirer

Jun 8, 2006
    I hope that proves so for you.

7. Iron_lord

Iron_lord Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    The old Clone Wars cartoon series, while not part of the current continuity, are entertaining short sequences - and might be of interest too.

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  8. Cushing's Admirer

Jun 8, 2006
    I'd suggest trying whatever you think may be interesting to you. Personally I disliked both series but perceptions are widely varied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.