main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New to the area...

Discussion in 'Archive: Killeen, TX' started by TalonCard, Sep 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TalonCard

TalonCard •Author: Slave Pits of Lorrd •TFN EU Staff star 5 VIP

Jan 31, 2001
    Hi all!

I live in the Burnet county area, and haven't really had cause to go to Killeen much until recently. I'm now a student at CTC, so I'll be coming in three times a week, and wanted to see how many fellow Star Wars fans there are in the area. You can post here, or PM me.

Looking forward to hearing from you all!

TC

2. Darth_Fairacon

Darth_Fairacon Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 24, 2004
    Hey Taloncard,

We are trying to revivie the local chapter here in Killeen and would love to bring you on as a member.

Our first event is posted here in the Killeen forum, the DVD release party at Hastings.

If you are interested in attending, IM me or post there. The more the merrier! Bring friends!

We have about 4 people for the chapter so far here in the Killeen area and the list is growing. We hope to get more exposure and such from this upcoming event since a lot of SW fans will be showing up at midnight for the party.

Hope to talk to you soon,

DF

3. Dark_Side_Spider

Dark_Side_Spider Jedi Youngling

Sep 28, 2004
    How's it going, I'm not new to the area, but, I am new to the Killeen Fan Force chapter, can't wait for the first meeting by the way, hehehe. Anywho, yea, I'm a decent star wars fan, know my fair share anyway, not everything, but, then again, there are just some things that mankind was not meant to know, and there are just some thing that I don't WANT to know.

4. Tandeer

Tandeer Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 2001
    Welcome aboard DSP. Glad to have you here. *S* We are, for now, a fairly small group but with some of the ideas that Darth Fairacon has, we won't be small for long!

Looking forward to getting to know you at the next meeting. *S*

Bright Smiles

5. Darth_Fairacon

Darth_Fairacon Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 24, 2004
    Hey DSP,

Good to have you on board!

Stick around! Great things to come!

Join our discussions in the other threads!

Especially new names and event discussions!!

MTFBWY,

Todd
    DF

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.