main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon New to the board, anyone ever go to Bodacious Classics?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Tattooed_Fett74, Mar 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tattooed_Fett74

Tattooed_Fett74 Jedi Youngling

Mar 13, 2003
    Hey, new guy to the board here. Anyone (in the Porltand area) ever get a chance to check out the sci-fi bar Bodacious Classics?

2. jimsidious

jimsidious Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 23, 2002
    I am from salem, but I would like to check it out. Where is it at???

3. CountBakufu

CountBakufu Jedi Master star 2

Oct 10, 2001
    Is that located on SE Powell? I have heard it's a pretty cool place to see.

4. Tattooed_Fett74

Mar 13, 2003
    It is a pretty cool place. Every Tue. they have what is called "Bar Wars" they just recently started that. So the crowd is real small on TUe. On Thur. they have "Klingon Kareokee". Only place you can find klingons and stormtroopers doing Kareokee. Thur. night is the best of the two to go during. Hopefully Tues. will pick up soon. As for where it is @ it is on 24 & SE Powell.

5. BeccaFett

BeccaFett Jedi Youngling

Feb 8, 2003
    That sounds like fun, I didn't know they could get along. LOL We should all go together sometime.

6. Tattooed_Fett74

Mar 13, 2003
    Becca, we should it would be nice to see people from the board. Feel free to email me anyone @ srawrats77@yahoo.com hope to here from you soon.

7. Rickthetamer

Rickthetamer Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 1, 2002
    They had an article about that place on the front page of the Living section today! Wacky-ness! You can call their inside line to hear Klingon songs...

Is it a 21 and over place?

8. Tattooed_Fett74

Mar 13, 2003
    Yeah, the oregonian was there last week. Yes, its a bar so 21+.

9. jimsidious

Jul 23, 2002
    I would like to go some time. maybe I'll check it out on the weekend, do they have kareoke on the weekends?? I LOOOOOOVe kareoke.

10. Tattooed_Fett74

Mar 13, 2003
    I dont know what the weekends are like there. I know it gets packed on Sat. night. They have a $5 cover.

11. jimsidious

Jul 23, 2002
    is it still Star Wars oriented on weekends??

12. tk4021

tk4021 Jedi Youngling

Mar 22, 2003
    hello all, i am the singing stormtrooper from bc's, im new to the board, a friend of mine from tx told me about the post so i thought i would answer a few of your q's.
    as of yet there is nothing going on for the weekends, but that can allways change. we could also crash the place on a friday or saturday...klingon jim and a few people from my group www.cloudcitysquad.com crashed it a while back and we had a blast..the regular folks weren't to sure what to think about us at first..then they warmed up to us real fast....what is it about women and a guy in a trooper suit, lol
    tue. nights is getting bigger and bigger, we have a group of people that do role playing and they show up in thee various costumes. some are very cool, we also have a vader who stands about 7 feet tall and is..well....most impresive..lol , ok you can beat me for that one when you show up. also, if you show up in costume all appitizers are half off.
    if you can sing, and your in costume, and know the words without a tv screen...cas there is none, i will get you up to sing ;-)

i hope to see some of you there either thursday or this tuesday.
    jerry

13. jimsidious

Jul 23, 2002
    well being from Salem and having to work Mon trough Fri, it would be hard for me to make an appearence, but.....if are fan force can get big enough I.E. 10 or 15++ people, I think it would be awesome to go crash the joint on a fri or sat :)
    so lets all work on getting a bigger fan base.Tell your friends and family, I know every one knows some one who would die for Star Wars.

14. BeccaFett

BeccaFett Jedi Youngling

Feb 8, 2003
    I wouldn't mind seeing the trooper suit myself. LOL

15. tk4021

tk4021 Jedi Youngling

Mar 22, 2003
    well if you really want to do something fun, my group, which has about 15 + members, once a month goes to jantzen beach in portland and treks through the mall and toys r us, they completely love us there, weapons and all. every time we leave they beg to know when we will be back. you guys/gals should join us. we usually do it on a friday or saturday, mostly saturdays though due to peoples jobs and all. you can check out our last adventure there on our web site www.cloudcitysquad.com . we get pretty crazy. plus we have other events that you might want to join in on as well, we have some things comming up with american cancer society, plus were getting asked to do all sorts of stuff from various places.

oh! did i forget to mention, one of the wrighters for star wars is going to be there this tuesday, and he is going to bring some of his prop collection....i cant remember his name, but he lives in portland.

should prove to be pretty cool.

16. jimsidious

Jul 23, 2002
    My friend and I go to Jantzen beach on saturdays usually once a month, to go to the target, kmart and TRU. to bad we never caught you guys their maybe we can make it next time, when is it??

17. tk4021

tk4021 Jedi Youngling

Mar 22, 2003
    thats the same places we go to, we have not made a time and day yet, but i will definatley keep you informed. this should prove to be fun .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.