main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Edmonton New to the Boards

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Fan_Of_The_Sith, Apr 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fan_Of_The_Sith

Fan_Of_The_Sith Jedi Youngling

Apr 13, 2005
    Hi everyone Newbie here. Anyone collecting the attacktix?. How often are there get togethers?

2. ms_ventress

ms_ventress Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 10, 2004
    hi welcome, you caught us at our busy season... haha. We are all leaving for Celebration 3 in Indianapolis in week or so.

I would like to get the Shaak Ti Attackix, I really am not interested in the game aspect, just want the figure. But i am sure there are other Fanforce members that would luv to join you for a game.

well welcome to the boards and post your heart out!

3. Rogue_Thunder

Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada star 6

Jan 7, 2003
    Welcome Sith. :)

I don't know what attactix are, but I'd be interested in learning.

We usually have a get together once or twice a month to play boards games or RPG. We also see movies and things like that. Hope to see you at an event sometime. :)

4. liannb

liannb Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 30, 2002
    Welcome, we are having a BBQ this weekend if you interested in coming :)

5. Fan_Of_The_Sith

Apr 13, 2005
    Yeah the barbecue sounds fun. ms ventress I only have one shak ti as of now but if I get another I will let you know. I am only a few off from the set already.

6. Fan_Of_The_Sith

Apr 13, 2005
    Hey Roque_Thunder I have a few extra Attacktix cd-rom that came with the starter sets if you want one. It shows all the figures and shows you how to play.

Oh btw My name is Kyle Im 24 and from Leduc, In case any one wanted to know :)

7. Darth_Beowulf

Darth_Beowulf Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 17, 2005
    Greetings F.O.T.S. Okay, I'll stick with calling you Sith like everyone else.
    Is the Darth Vader attacktix cloakless and bears a shield with the Imperial Insignia on it? If it is the same one I am thinking of that is one cool Vader figure. You might try TOYS'R'US on Calgary Trail for any attacktix you may need. I was there the other day and they had quite a few in stock. But I imagine if you have most of them you have already thought to check there.
    Maybe come out to the barbecue just to get acquainted, it is always great to meet more S. W. fans. BTW, do you collect the Rebel Strike Minatures?

8. Fan_Of_The_Sith

Apr 13, 2005
    No I think that vader is from the force battlers line. Yes I just started to collect the miniatures as well. I got most of my attacktix boosters from AFX and I did buy some from toys-r-us.

9. Indigo_Jade

Indigo_Jade Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 23, 2002
    Hi there! :)

10. banana

banana Jedi Master star 4

Apr 29, 2003
    hi from banana yes come to bq at the park we alway have a great time

banana :)

11. Ky-Wan

Ky-Wan Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2002